Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I understand completely..and agree with 100% of what you just said..not a thread derailleur at all.

Good stuff.

FBHO71

Legend
Legend
maybe i'm alone in this, but i don't trust Saudi's in general. i know it's a generalization, but i don't know if you guys are aware of the amount of crap they've done while soldiers when in iraq.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Wrong.

To say i'm more scared of their looks than their function is throwing mud. i know exactly what they're used for.

and you cops have been using your toys from the military to do everything from issue warrants to knocking down doors from drug bust of some low level drug dealers, hell, thats by your own admittance.

let's not play innocent. you guys love running around in ACU's, or those marine combat uniforms like you're playing soldier. we've all seen the videos.

need and want are two different things.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Swish
maybe i'm alone in this, but i don't trust Saudi's in general. i know it's a generalization, but i don't know if you guys are aware of the amount of crap they've done while soldiers when in iraq.

Right now, I don't trust many musilms at all, and it doesn't matter what their nationality is. I worked with a guy from Afghanistan, and he was a nut job. Back then, he only hated (and swore to kill on site) Russians. I don't know what happened to the guy. I just hope that muslims start to call out their own, and push the radical ones to become peaceful. This will never end until that happens.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
those marine combat uniforms

Well he is a Marine poke

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Did anyone listen to barry just now?? Why is it a nut shoots up some poor people at PP..and right away from them and media..TERRORISM.

This freaking mooslim terrorist commits a real act of terroism..and its pushed as welll..we dont know at this time if its work place violence or something else..

Did somebody hear the shooter mumble something about baby parts? Because that would totally clear everything up.:/

one other thing he said..the guns where purchased legally..wtf could you do that wouldve prevented this???

Yeah barry dont let no good crisis go to waste.

Last edited by FBHO71; 12/03/15 12:17 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: FBHO71
Did anyone listen to barry just now??

Yes, nothing new. If it doesn't match his agenda, it's downplayed.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I just hope that muslims start to call out their own, and push the radical ones to become peaceful. This will never end until that happens.

Well, the Council on American-Islamic Relations went on TV last night and denounced this act of terrorism. I initially thought that was a good sign. What concerns me is that CAIR representatives rushed to speak to Farook's family members before law enforcement had a chance to.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
My final take (guess) on what happened is this...

The leader and his wife are terrorists who put together everything they needed to hit a target and hit it hard.

He went to that party and something or someone ticked him off. Witnesses said he stormed out of the place extremely angry.

He goes back to his wife and tells her plan-A is off, we have a new target and we are gonna hit it now.

They were prepared, had what they needed, got dressed, locked and loaded, and did this evil deed.

CNN is saying this couple left their baby with Grandma and went on Jihad! Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik were committed Terrorists and were going to hit something very soon. I believe he got mad and changed it to this place.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 12/03/15 01:02 PM.
Legend
Legend
Damn, I should have tuned into Al Jazeera TV last night instead of CNN.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
i'll go with domestic terrorist.

but what makes you think they planned all along to hit anything? you know how easy it is to get that type of gear in a short amount of time?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Now officials are reporting that the couple's home was turned into a "bomb making factory". A neighbor said that they've been acting "really suspicious" the last few days, but she didn't want to report anything because she was afraid of being accused of racial profiling.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
i guess we got too caught up with this story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk...-united-states/

nobody is talking about this shooting. wonder why.

- Theodore Roosevelt
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Originally Posted By: Dave
Quote:
nobody wants to discuss motive of the shooters, or anything of this nature.

The various media outlets, certain politicians, and law enforcement agencies are pushing the gun control canard to avoid calling this what it pretty obviously is ... home-grown jihad.

Lets say the are home-grown.....currently any legal US citizen can go out and purchase these weapons very easily. So even if these extremest plan to do acts of terrorism they are legally allowed to purchase the equipment/weapons to harm people

How do you propose to fix this?

Legend
Legend
you can't.

since the weapons is purchased legally, like all the other ones. We as americans just have to wait our turn to get shot.

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Legend
Legend
D
I read that some of the firearms were purchased by a roommate or someone else, legally, and used by the shooters. I've yet to confirm there was a third party involved, the details of this psycho attack are very slim. With the shooters names, sound Muslim for sure. Terrorist attack, or since they were citizens, domestic terror I'd assume the label would be.

Yet another sad event while Obama continues to preach gun control, no terrorist risk/threat and the rest of his crap.

We need a real leader.

Legend
Legend
here you guys go with this "it's obama" crap again.

Dawg...if you have a pistol on you right now, i can still run up on you and pop you before you even reach for it.

having a gun doesn't protect you. yes, these losers go after soft targets, but the individual crimes that go on every half an hour, some people had guns on them and still got popped before firing a shot.

why? because having a gun does what if you aren't aware of your surroundings?

you can have a gun in the car with you. if you're stopped at a light, i can pop you before you even saw it happening. it happens everyday.

stop blaming obama for us as individual americans acting dumb as hell.

- Theodore Roosevelt
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
I read that some of the firearms were purchased by a roommate or someone else, legally, and used by the shooters. I've yet to confirm there was a third party involved, the details of this psycho attack are very slim. With the shooters names, sound Muslim for sure. Terrorist attack, or since they were citizens, domestic terror I'd assume the label would be.

Yet another sad event while Obama continues to preach gun control, no terrorist risk/threat and the rest of his crap.

We need a real leader.

If there is no gun control at the government level to limit these weapons to the normal population. How do you plan to prevent these incidents in the future?

A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A

dont beat around the bush...spit it out

Legend
Legend
and this is the thing. we as americans can run for office.

if you think you can do a better job, be a politician. or do SOMETHING.

sorry bro, but people complain about leadership and don't even know what being a leader means, or can't lead themselves.

"WE NEED A LEADER!!! no me, though, i dunno how to lead. but we need somebody!!!"

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Arps

I'm not, i genuinely have no idea why.

- Theodore Roosevelt
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L

I'm not, i genuinely have no idea why.

I have an idea but its not PC, and I don't feel like any deep arguments today nanner nanner

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:
I just hope that muslims start to call out their own, and push the radical ones to become peaceful. This will never end until that happens.

Well, the Council on American-Islamic Relations went on TV last night and denounced this act of terrorism. I initially thought that was a good sign. What concerns me is that CAIR representatives rushed to speak to Farook's family members before law enforcement had a chance to.

That's BS. If the CAIR really wanted to do something about Islamic extremists they'd be headed to Syria and Iraq to fight ISIS right now. And those that can't go to fight, well they would be turning in those showing support and sympathy to the terrorist groups like Isis.

But instead they all come here to live free and to get away from their own dumpster fires and expect the U.S. to send our troops to fight their wars. Talking heads from CAIR needs to stop and real action from CAIR needs to begin.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
N
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
N
you can't.

since the weapons is purchased legally, like all the other ones. We as americans just have to wait our turn to get shot.

I agree you can't. And multi-victim shooting incidents are becoming an every day happening.

Before I get back to work; there are a couple of things that I have not seen addressed or I missed.

-They said on the scanner that they ran his name about a week ago and nothing came up on any "list", but they definitely knew something about him or had some intel on him.

-there were reports from witnesses who said they saw 3 with long rifles. Is the third subject the one who ran and was captured or is he/she still missing?

-Neighbors said that the couple had recently moved in the apartment and were receiving lots of packages and working in the garage well into the night. The neighbor said that there would be 3 or 4 people hanging out in the garage.

Last edited by northlima dawg; 12/03/15 01:41 PM.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
If there is no gun control at the government level to limit these weapons to the normal population. How do you plan to prevent these incidents in the future?

All weapons MFG's want war and chaos. It works for their bottom lines. It's all about greed. The NRA does their bidding for them like an anonymous robot thinking they are doing all American's a favor that allows anyone in the U.S. to get their hands on an assault rifle and ammo.

It's only going to get worse until we all wise up to the real cause.....GREED.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:

That's BS. If the CAIR really wanted to do something about Islamic extremists they'd be headed to Syria and Iraq to fight ISIS right now. And those that can't go to fight, well they would be turning in those showing support and sympathy to the terrorist groups like Isis.

But instead they all come here to live free and to get away from their own dumpster fires and expect the U.S. to send our troops to fight their wars. Talking heads from CAIR needs to stop and real action from CAIR needs to begin.

Wow, I didn't expect that coming from you. thumbsup

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Quote:
The neighbor said that there would be 3 or 4 people hanging out in the garage.

Shame on the neighbor for not calling it into the authorities for a quick look see.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Shame on the neighbor for not calling it into the authorities for a quick look see.

and then it'd be racial profiling, and a huge payday.

it's a lose/lose.

- Theodore Roosevelt
I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
J/C

As an FYI, CAIR is part of the Muslim Brotherhood...so there is that.

“Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family.” -AOC
I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," he hissed as he slithered away.

“Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family.” -AOC
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Quote:

meh, its not uncommon for me to have 3 or 4 friends over working in the garage having a beer or two. Nothing out of the ordinary, I bet it happens all across the country.

Legend
Legend
just a general question about registering guns.

How will registering a gun prevent things like this?

Bingo Buddy!

Each and every one of the Terrorist's guns were legally purchased and REGISTERED!

Once again the Bleeding Hearts offer solutions that only punish the law abiding citizens!

Legend
Legend
everybody is a law abiding citizen.

until they all of a sudden, aren't.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
CBS news just said a source is saying the suspects were viewing ISIS propaganda on the web.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
CBS news just said a source is saying the suspects were viewing ISIS propaganda on the web.

no surprise there

Legend
Legend
Quote:

meh, its not uncommon for me to have 3 or 4 friends over working in the garage having a beer or two. Nothing out of the ordinary, I bet it happens all across the country.

You have nothing to hide then right? Would you rather see more dead in mass shootings or have your feathers ruffled while pounding beers in the garage?

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Quote:

You have nothing to hide then right? Would you rather see more dead in mass shootings or have your feathers ruffled while pounding beers in the garage?

be realistic. without a warrant, they wasn't gonna find anything anyway.

and then on top of the shooting, they maybe would've waited until after their big pay day for racial profiling.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Erik, what i tell you.

Them Saudi's ain't......forgot can't cuss on the boards.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:

The Police can not confront you inside your garage without a search warrant. They can not act on the word of a squealer rat neighbor who can be arrested themselves for filing a false report and can be sued by you in civil court.

Legend
Legend
thats what i was trying to tell him.

imagine what weapons and gear they could've got with free money to spend.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Another Mass Shooting

Link Copied to Clipboard