|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038 |
Watching Rodgers hold the ball for 4+ seconds before taking a sack made me think of Josh McCown. Yup. Except I give Rodgers the benefit of the doubt because he's the best QB I've ever seen. Rodgers plays a lot like Manziel. He's just successful doing it and it's a foregone conclusion he's good so he doesn't get criticized for it. He has extremely happy feet and leaves the pocket for no reason constantly. He does keep his eyes downfield and has a multitude of weapons to throw to. This isn't a criticism as I also think he's awesome. But he's not conventional at all.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038 |
I forgot to add after Deion.
I've never seen anyone better than Deion.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413 |
Are the Cardinals the best team in the league?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483 |
Arizona looks unstoppable today
Jets looked great
Steelers looked awful
Seahawks look awful
Packers look awful
can't figure this league out
"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038 |
I hate Carson Palmer because when he played for the Bengals he would always act so offended when they lost to the Browns as if they were the cream of the crop of the NFL. Real prima donna attitude. And anyone willing to do that stupid hot dog promo has to be dumb as a box of rocks.
But I wouldn't mind if the Cardinals won it all with Palmer as kind of a big FU to the Bengals.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038 |
Btw, anyone watching the Seahawks, Wilson and Manziel could be twins with the way they bail from the pocket.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,050
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,050 |
I think that the Cardinals are going to win it all.
Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
Can Arizona beat Carolina though.
Hmmmm Hmmmmm
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,050
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,050 |
Can Arizona beat Carolina though.
Hmmmm Hmmmmm I think that *will* be a great Conference Final. Yes, I think that Arizona can do it.
Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,458
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,458 |
Screw Baltimore. Always. And forever. You'd prefer Pittsburgh go to the playoffs ?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
The two great things today were:
I was at the bar and the Atlanta fans were loud. I was happy for them! I cheered them on. Take that Carolina.
The bar is a haven for loud and obnoxious Steelers fans. They got shut up today and were crying in their beers. It was great.
So even though the Browns lost, it was not all bad.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413 |
Is Ronde Barber calling Aaron Donald "Eric" Donald?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,458
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,458 |
The bar is a haven for loud and obnoxious Steelers fans. They got shut up today and were crying in their beers. It was great. I hope we Smash their faces in the dirt next week..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333 |
Screw Baltimore. Always. And forever. You'd prefer Pittsburgh go to the playoffs ? I don't care what happens as long as Baltimore ALWAYS loses. They are worse than Pittsburgh since they stole our team. Screw them.
After 55 years, I'm walking away from this dumpster fire. Good luck to everyone who continues to hang on. You'll need it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499 |
Screw Baltimore. Always. And forever. You'd prefer Pittsburgh go to the playoffs ? Yes, w/out a doubt. Baltimore took our team. I hate them more than anyone.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333 |
Screw Baltimore. Always. And forever. You'd prefer Pittsburgh go to the playoffs ? Yes, w/out a doubt. Baltimore took our team. I hate them more than anyone. Exactly.
After 55 years, I'm walking away from this dumpster fire. Good luck to everyone who continues to hang on. You'll need it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499 |
A few thoughts:
--Green Bay and Seattle have no shot in the playoffs because both have horrific offensive lines. They haven't played yet today, but Minni is in the same boat.
--Arizona is solid on both sides of the ball.
--I love the Jags offensive skill players. They are going to be a force in the very near future.
--Donald for the Rams is a beast!
--Great win for the Jets. Brandon Marshall was acquired for what? A 4th or 5th round pick? I yi yi yi.
--How has Chicago won six games?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,458
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,458 |
Yes, w/out a doubt. Baltimore took our team. I hate them more than anyone. Modell took the old team away, we got rid of Modell.. The Raven fans are no where near as disgusting as the Steeler fans.. Nothing worse than watching those damn yellow towels.. So next week when the Browns Stadium is full of Steeler nasty fans waving their towels I'll be flicking them all off wishing for them all to end up in hell.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,874
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,874 |
Man-oh-man-oh-man, Aaron Rodgers got owned today. I was surprised how bad the team got beat. What the hell happened to them?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413 |
Man-oh-man-oh-man, Aaron Rodgers got owned today. I was surprised how bad the team got beat. What the hell happened to them? The Cardinals are really good, the Packers offensive line played like poo, and Jordy Nelson is better than anyone ever thought.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499 |
It's a matter of opinion. I respect the Steelers. I loathe the Rats.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
Steelers fans are horrid.
Modell stole the Browns. Modell is dead. So I am over it.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333 |
It's a matter of opinion. I respect the Steelers. I loathe the Rats. Exactly.
After 55 years, I'm walking away from this dumpster fire. Good luck to everyone who continues to hang on. You'll need it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
I don't respect Steelers fans. They talk smack to me all the time at the bar.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499 |
As I said, it is a matter of opinion. There are no scientific answers. LOL
Peace, little sister.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
As I said, it is a matter of opinion. There are no scientific answers. LOL
Peace, little sister. I wasn't trying to argue with you. Just sharing my opinion because everyone's experience is different. :-)
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,234
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,234 |
Modell took the old team away, we got rid of Modell..
The Raven fans are no where near as disgusting as the Steeler fans..
Nothing worse than watching those damn yellow towels..
So next week when the Browns Stadium is full of Steeler nasty fans waving their towels I'll be flicking them all off wishing for them all to end up in hell. Amen to everything you said. And I still root for the Steelers every time they play the Ravens. No matter what is on the line.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563 |
Screw Baltimore. Always. And forever. You'd prefer Pittsburgh go to the playoffs ? I hate baltiwhore but the nice thing about today is by winning they get a worse draft pick and steelers might miss playoffs
<><
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
OP
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
JFF reminds me a lot more of Favre. I hated/loved watching Favre.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
Normally I like a stand in the pocket gunslinging QB. So JFF is an acquired taste for me. I like him. But days like today make me cringe.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
OP
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
Normally I like a stand in the pocket gunslinging QB. So JFF is an acquired taste for me. I like him. But days like today make me cringe. Meh. I hate it. I love my QB's to be in control of the game the entire time. Watching Favre and Johnny play makes me think they're actually playing instead of being a surgeon. But I do respect it* *Begrudgingly
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
OP
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
Btw, anyone watching the Seahawks, Wilson and Manziel could be twins with the way they bail from the pocket. Like I said when I was defending the line, small QB's gotta find passing lanes someway or the other. It's not necessarily a bad thing, not necessarily a good thing, it's just a thing. If you watch Drew Brees usually takes a few steps back in the shotgun to help him. Again, it's just a thing. Not positive or bad.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,870
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,870 |
You know my love will Not Fade Away.........
#gmSTRONG
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
The Giants just suck so hard w/o OBJ.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284 |
Wonder if the Giants would fire Jerry Reese. If they do, Haslam needs to be on the phone with him ASAP.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 42,413 |
Wonder if the Giants would fire Jerry Reese. If they do, Haslam needs to be on the phone with him ASAP. Reese has been relatively unsuccessful the past few years. It's crazy, the Giants snuck into the playoffs twice and won the Super Bowl both times.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284 |
Wonder if the Giants would fire Jerry Reese. If they do, Haslam needs to be on the phone with him ASAP. Reese has been relatively unsuccessful the past few years. It's crazy, the Giants snuck into the playoffs twice and won the Super Bowl both times. His 2011-2013 drafts are what has killed him.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284 |
Reese would be easily the best GM we've ever had since our return.
|
|
|
DawgTalkers.net
Forums The Archives 2015 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Chiefs 17 Other Games
|
|