Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1057044 12/31/15 07:59 PM
FBHO71 Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Ok this will be pic heavy...but a couple comments first...just got back from the show about 430 5 whatever it was...I thought the shooting was going to be better...they dunked the hell out of the ball...great dribbling and ball movement.

But their shooting was very sub-par. Anyone else been to one and notice this or was it just the one I happen to go to?? Either way here are some pics I took if anyone is interested:)

Our seats was here...next time it will be the other side

team coming out

a lot of this during warm ups

halftime had this and thoise river dancing females.

me getting my shirt...

The wife and I..we saw a ton of Cavs stuff that was nice.

Me aggravating the wife when we was TRYING to leave..man it took forever to leave.

Anyone else go? what was your experience? The shooting or lack of was the only thing that stuck out to me.

Legend
Legend
I saw them last Sunday....and I agree, the Globetrotters outside shooting was subpar. That little guy on the World All Stars was draining every 3 (and 4) he put up though. We had front row seats right behind the Trotter bench, it was a very entertaining show. Don't mean nuthin', but Meadowlark died that day.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
FBHO71 Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Dont get me wrong the show was great...had a great time...will go back to see it again..but the shooting was not good at all.

I went to Cirque du Soleil sp? last year I think it was...now that was a show..and will go back to see that whenever it comes back to Dayton.

Not basketball but damn was it a great show and highly recommend it to anyone even if its not your thing I think you would enjoy it.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Harlem Globe Trotters

Link Copied to Clipboard