Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
Cincinnati Bengals last championship: no such data

I'm glad we know so many analytics.

S
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
S
And of course, the usual idiots who come here and talk trash are nowhere to be found.

This is why you should probably stay on your own message boards when you're a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years, and has never won a championship. You end up looking foolish.

This is their motus operandi though. Talk trash all year, and no-show when their team wets the bed, once again.

And yes, my team is bad and didn't make the playoffs, but I don't frequent other teams' message boards and make myself look like a moron. The fact that these dolts think they are immune to that tells you all you need to know about the IQ of that fanbase.

The Browns have been bad, had 3 years of not being in the NFL and have still won a playoff game sooner than the Bengals.

We know that they'll eventually get back on here and try to string together more than a 4 word sentence, so I'll save y'all the trouble.

"derp derp derp, derp derp, derp derp derp" - Methman in a few weeks

1st String
1st String
Spergon,

The Cleveland Browns are the ONLY team in the NFL to have NEVER played in or hosted a Super Bowl. Why do I have to keep reminding you of this? It really does not matter if you win a playoff games or not, there are 31 losers in the end & only one winner & Cleveland has never been that one winner to hoist a Lombardi, no the Bengals haven't either but we are one heck of a lot closer than your Clowns are. Enjoy your 3-13 record & thanks for stealing our O.C. in a wild desperation to win more than 3 football games in a season. As I have mentioned before you Cleveland Clowns are legends in your own minds. :-)

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Cleveland has never been that one winner to hoist a Lombardi, no the Bengals haven't either

...and you're using this as smack? Did Vontaze hit you in the head too, or do you have some other problem with your coconut?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

S
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:
Cleveland has never been that one winner to hoist a Lombardi, no the Bengals haven't either

...and you're using this as smack? Did Vontaze hit you in the head too, or do you have some other problem with your coconut?
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:

He's been running with that horrible attempt at a burn for years... He's a novelty at this point. What does hosting a super bowl have to do with anything? Oh when it tailors to your awful smack... Haha so weak.

Zero championships and one of the most hilarious meltdowns of all time.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Attn: Bengal fans who go on other teams' forums and talk trash

Link Copied to Clipboard