Print Thread
#1074543 02/04/16 05:44 PM
I
IRE 45 Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I
TPP or the Trans Pacific Partenership is the biggest trade agreement in history but there is a good chance many of of you have never heard of it. This debacle of an idea got started in the Busch administration and carried over into the current on ( at least it's an ideal both parties seem to want ) . Obama wants to fast track it so that its gets very little scrutiny from ...well..anyone . There are some things in here that will make the tin foil hat guys heads explode . The ability for corporations to override state and federal laws, to even sue American agencies like the Fda, Epa, etc , if they stand in the way of profits . You owe it to yourselves to check this scary monster out .

Legend
Legend
Well, the country's involved is fine.

And this could really hurt China.

One thing I noticed(i went to local sites and had to translate the non English articles) is that every country's citizens is claiming that he jobs will go to whatever country the trade is involved in.

So like, New Zealand is saying the jobs will go to the US, US is saying jobs will go to chile, chile saying jobs will go to Canada.

Well, the jobs are goin somewhere lol.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
We have to accept The New World Order for it is what the powerful want, so it is what we will have. We are living it now without many realizing it.

Today the world is intertwined with labor being done over there while sales are done all around and innovation is done here and products are shipped here and there. Wages are beginning to equalize worldwide. Now instead of selling refrigerators to everyone in America, refrigerators are sold in China and India as their economies rise to create more and more middle class. The middle class, as of 2009 was 338 million in North America with 525 million in the Asia Pacific. By 2020 that number is expected to be 333 million in North America and 1,740 million in the Asia Pacific. For 2030, 322 million NA, 3.228 million middle class in the Asia Pacific. The entire world is expected to have 4,884 million middle class in 2030.
That is a lot of refrigerators!

Resistance is Futile.

All my numbers are from the Brookings Institute.
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/EXTAB...Homi-Kharas.pdf

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 02/04/16 07:48 PM.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... TPP = New World Order

Link Copied to Clipboard