Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain
What do I want?

I want a plan, well thought out and executed. 'Rome wasn't built in a day' and neither will a winning culture and team.

I want patience, both from the owner and the fans, to allow the process to survive the inevitable growing pains. I don't know better than those doing it. I have opinions, but not the knowledge. I am left to trust that they either know what they are doing, or are smart enough to figure it out without too many mistakes. Which brings me to my last and most important want.

I want it all to work. I want the team to stop being the laughing stock of the NFL. I want to be able to enjoy, before my time on earth is done, what it's like to root for a winner. Not just on the occasional Sunday, but on any given Sunday, I want the Cleveland Browns to have a legitimate chance to be the winner. And I want one of those Sundays to be in February.

None of this is going to happen anytime in the near future. The Browns need to ,
I just don't care what they need to do anymore, but I'm sure they ain't going to compete by rebooting.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
C
Legend
Legend
C

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2016 NFL Season 2016 NFL Draft Who do you want?

Link Copied to Clipboard