Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but maybe someone can help me.

I currently have 2 PSLs retro to '99. Two years ago I had 4 and sold 2 and transferred them to someone else. The Browns ended up transferring all 4 instead of 2 and everything has been jacked up since.

My question is this... I signed up for ticket relocation. Has anyone gotten an email about that yet or when that will be? It's supposed to be sometime this month I understand.

Every time I call or talk to them via the webchat I get the same response, "You'll get something in the email this week," or "No, you just haven't gotten yours yet." I have missed several important emails leading up til now, and when I verify my email with them, they have the correct name and email, but like I said ever since I transferred two PSLs and the accidentally transferred all 4, things have been haywire.

Just looking if I should sit tight or call and ask why my email messages haven't come yet (again).

Thanks.

Last edited by devicedawg; 04/18/16 03:19 PM.
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Good luck device.

I dropped my season tix after 24 years. Simply could not justify it this year. Last year, I found someone to split them. Couldn't find anyone this year. They have called me three times and sent a certified letter. I told them they would need to put something in it for me to sweeten the pot in order for me to jump this year. They offered field passes with a photo op for one game. No thanks!

Sure was a sad day for me.

Maybe when /if they start winning, I will jump again.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
good luck bro. never had season tix ... never have seen the point (my first memories were of the 93-94 seasons). Hope it works out.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
My relocation window was today at 11 - just moved my seats and added another one for a friend.

How did you sign up for ticket relocation? Through the season ticket holder locker room on clevelandbrowns.com/ticketmaster? You've had your tickets longer than I have so I would have thought your window would have started sooner than today.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I relocated my seats...to my couch. Best move I ever made. Good luck getting my money suckers! LMAO

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Browns Season Ticket Issues

Link Copied to Clipboard