Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Legend
Legend
I feel like Jack will either be a 10-15 year All Pro HOFer that people talk about forever..

Or blow his knee out and never play a down..

Option A usually happens when we don't draft them, option B stands for Browns

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Our opinions are different. 32 posted a link that part of Sashi's previous job was to negotiate contracts. Thus, he actually had a lot longer than 30 to 60 days.

Furthermore, how long did KC and Atlanta have to get a deal done w/those guys? They were not permitted to negotiate w/the Browns during the year, were they?

My main point is that there was major damage done prior to Sashi getting his mitts on total control.
The second we fired the last regime...we lost Mack.
It is that time of which I speak of to get him to believe in this regime and coaches to stay here.

Again won't go back and forth cause you obviously do not wish to believe in these guys..which is your MO with all new regimes. And I do which is my MO with all regimes. And no now isn't the time for you to say you've always been right as they were all fired. Most you believed in by the time they got fired...not the last one though and I've already stated I was very wrong about them as many things have come to light.

But the thread is revised hope at #8

I want D: Jack, Buckner or Lawson in that order!
my hope is not for another drop back...as I think we got plenty of ammo in 6 top 100 picks!

My only other HOPE is that in round 4 we pick up Canaan Severin. The best WR and best bargain in this Draft!

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
Again won't go back and forth cause you obviously do not wish to believe in these guys..which is your MO with all new regimes.

Comments like this are the reason I do not want to have conversations w/you. You always dismiss my points by acting like I am not being logical or fair. I just automatically hate them.

Jesus.............I said getting RGIII was a good move. I said that I was extremely happy that the FO traded the second overall pick for all those draft picks. I said that they have now given me hope.

What the hell is that?

Again, I am not part of either crowd who labels everything either all good or all bad. I try and be objective about each move and later form an evaluation when I have seen enough moves to do so.

Now, I will go back to not responding to your posts again, because it never ends well.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Did anyone else watch NFL's Mock Draft Special last night? I was watching bb and flipping back and forth to NFL Network. They had Casserly, Mooch, Davis, The Playmaker, Ike Taylor, Brooks, MJD, and some turd I never heard of on there. Jeremiah was the Commish.

No trades were allowed.

Anyway..........both Bosa and Ramsey were available when the Browns came up. Taylor chose Ramsey. Man, that would be a dream come true.

Had the Browns stayed at 2, Ramsey was the guy I wanted. To trade down, get all those picks, and STILL get Ramsey would be phenomenal. Even if he was gone, getting Bosa at 8 would also be great.

I know that that probably has very little chance of happening, but strange things occur in the draft. One crazy move at the top can set things off and an excellent player can fall.

And since this is a What would we would like or dislike thread about the Browns at 8, I will say:

I would be thrilled beyond belief if the Browns grabbed either Ramsey or Bosa at 8. I would be extremely angry if the Browns traded down from 8 w/either one of those guys available.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: clwb419
Originally Posted By: FL_Dawg
Quote:

Edit: I watched the first couple minutes of the MSU one, and it needs to be said that much of the game he lined up against Jack Conklin, who will also be a first rounder this year (I've seen mocks with him going anywhere 8-25). Conklin did a great job against him, no doubt. He also seemed to struggle a bit against double teams.

Its funny how after mocking Conklin to us @ 8 only hours after the news of the trade ... Now i have talking heads jumping on that bus.

I think it was Rob Rang that I saw had Conklin to us.

My gut says that if Goff, Wentz, Tunsil, Ramsey, Bosa, Buckner, and either Stanley or Jack are gone, I could see a trade down for us. Miami, Chicago, and NO could all use CBs, and I have to assume TB has Stanley and Hargreaves at top of their list. Miami, Giants, and Oakland could all use RB as well, and want to jump up to ensure they get Zeke. There are several teams that need a tackle that might want to move up if Stanley is available. Moving into the 10-15 area and Conklin has to be in play. (my question is if we take him, is he RT, or OG with Bitonio moving to RT?)

I'm kind of bummed I have plans Thursday night, I'll be out by the time #8 comes around, thank goodness for smart phones.

I can't envison Conklin making it past thr Giants@ 10.

I would take him @ 8 and not look back. It's not as important what position he plays ... I see him as the bpa.

[Linked Image]

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I dont know about Ramsey. I hear everyone talk him up, yet all I see is an average corner and a safety who lacks ball skills. Maybe someone can develop him in the NFL. Maybe I am missing something, but I dont see the clear cut best defender most see.

you had a good run Hank.
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Can't disagree with that at all.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Here is one scouting report on him. It has both strengths and weaknesses:

Quote:
PLAYER OVERVIEW

It's rare to see defensive backs mentioned as worthy of the No. 1 overall selection in the NFL Draft, but Ramsey deserves it with his natural playmaking skills. He can play cornerback (inside or outside), but his best NFL fit is in a nickel or safety role.
As a true sophomore in 2014, he led the Seminoles with 14 passes defended and finished second on the team with 9.5 tackles for loss, adding 79 tackles, three sacks and two interceptions. Ramsey occasionally lined up as Florida State's starting free safety in 2014, also moving inside as the "big" nickel defender and showing his versatility as a cornerback and hybrid safety/linebacker.

Ramsey moved to boundary cornerback as a junior in 2015 and although he didn't record an interception, Ramsey led the Seminoles in passes defended (10) for the second straight season, earning First Team All-ACC honors.

"Today, after having in depth discussions with my parents, my coaches and others whom I hold dear to my heart, I am announcing my decision to pursue my dream, forgo my senior year of football at Florida State and declare for the 2016 NFL Draft," Ramsey said in a statement Jan. 5 announcing he would enter this year's draft.

STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES

STRENGTHS: Tall, long-armed athlete with adequate muscle tone. Long-striding athlete with terrific range, acceleration and closing speed. Light feet and lateral agility to mirror at the line of scrimmage or stay in phase with receivers down the field.
Fluid change of direction skills, collecting himself with the natural flexibility to break down on the move. Drops his hips and goes from 0-to-60 quickly. NFL-level eyes, vision and spatial awareness, seeing the field very well with astute patience and anticipation.

Uses his length exceptionally to press, get his hands on the ball, wrap tackle and shed blocks. Effective dip and bend as an edge blitzer. Extensive special teams experience as a gunner, playing on both kickoff and punt coverages. Playmaker with the ball in his hands, averaging 23.4 yards per return (5/117/2) on turnovers.

Standout track career at Florida State, winning the ACC long jump title (26-1.5) at the 2015 outdoor and indoor championships. Also finished seventh in the 100-meters (10.61) and ran lead-off leg in 4x100 relay (39.28). Locked-in competitor with a fearless alpha-male personality. Offers versatility with starting experience at both safety, cornerback and hybrid versions of both. Very durable and didn't miss a start in his three collegiate seasons (40 career starts).

WEAKNESSES: Room to add bulk and needs to develop his functional strength to better finish off-balance tackles and disengage blocks. Room to clean up his tackling technique, patience and pad level. Will get run over in the NFL if he doesn't use better lower body bend.

Loves to bait throws, but will allow his eyes to spend too much time in the backfield, surrendering completions. Needs to improve his discipline and timing in coverage. Upright backpedal and lacks easy transitional movements due to his leggy athleticism.

Playmaker with the ball in his hands, but questionable hands and needs to be a better finisher at the catch point, dropping several interceptions on his game film.

IN OUR VIEW: If you combined a cornerback and safety into one prospect, the result would look something like Ramsey, who was blessed with the inherent instincts and intuition along with the size/athletic profile to be a difference-maker.

While versatile, his 2014 game film as a hybrid safety was better than his 2015 game film at boundary cornerback due to his long, easy strides to cover a lot of ground, but he can do everything you want in the secondary and is also an impact player on special teams coverages.

It's rare to see defensive backs mentioned as worthy of the No. 1 overall selection in the NFL Draft, but Ramsey deserves it with his natural playmaking skills. He can play cornerback (inside or outside), but his best NFL fit is in a nickel or safety role.

COMPARES TO: Tyrann Mathieu, Arizona Cardinals - While some teams will like him better as a cornerback and others as a safety, like Mathieu, Ramsey is better categorized as a playmaking defensive back due to his rangy skill-set and versatility.

--Dane Brugler (2/10/16)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2071515/jalen-ramsey

I really don't think there is much of a chance of him falling to 8, but if he did, we should have the card waiting for the Commish as he walked on the stage.

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Did anyone else watch NFL's Mock Draft Special last night? I was watching bb and flipping back and forth to NFL Network. They had Casserly, Mooch, Davis, The Playmaker, Ike Taylor, Brooks, MJD, and some turd I never heard of on there. Jeremiah was the Commish.

No trades were allowed.

Anyway..........both Bosa and Ramsey were available when the Browns came up. Taylor chose Ramsey. Man, that would be a dream come true.

Had the Browns stayed at 2, Ramsey was the guy I wanted. To trade down, get all those picks, and STILL get Ramsey would be phenomenal. Even if he was gone, getting Bosa at 8 would also be great.

I know that that probably has very little chance of happening, but strange things occur in the draft. One crazy move at the top can set things off and an excellent player can fall.

And since this is a What would we would like or dislike thread about the Browns at 8, I will say:

I would be thrilled beyond belief if the Browns grabbed either Ramsey or Bosa at 8. I would be extremely angry if the Browns traded down from 8 w/either one of those guys available.

Vers, what do you like about Ramsey so much? I don't know the college guys well but isn't he like 5' 10" or something like that or am I thinking of someone else? I prefer guys who are a little taller because of the height of a lot of the wideouts these days. What do you think?

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yeah, I've seen some say is he the next Charles Woodson and I've heard some say they aren't impressed. I haven't seen enough of him to really have an opinion.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think he is 6'1" and 210 lbs or so.

What I like?

He is a supreme athlete who can play corner or safety. The Browns would be able to move him around. Last night, I think it was Casserly who was saying they could line him up on big, fast WRs, allow him to play center field, and line-up against a guy like Gronk, and even line up in the box as linebacker/SS type. That is why he has been compared to Matthieu.

He's tall, has good hips and great feet. He is an impact player and that is something the Browns desperately need. There is a reason he was being talked about as the possible first pick in the draft. Read the article from Bulger that I posted.

Again...........I don't think there is hardly any chance he lasts until 8, but man, if he did...........

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 04/25/16 11:02 AM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'd like him as a safety. I think T. Williams did pretty well on the outside at the beginning of the season but when Joe went down and it forced him into the #1 role it was a bit too much for him. At his age it's a lot to ask. I hate that Haden might not be ready for the beginning of this season. It would just continue where we left off.

That said about Ramsey playing primarily safety I love his versatility. He could be moved around to fit certain match-ups. I think Horton would have a field day moving him around. I worry about that a little bit, as in putting too much on his plate right away though. I remember Rodney Pool being used like that and I felt it was too much for him mentally. I don't know how Ramsey would handle that in the ever more complicated pro defense.

At any rate, Ramsey is one of whom I've read a lot of different reports. At some point they all have some of the hype-talk, but looking past that his strengths are a big plus and his weaknesses are all coachable.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Last night, they mentioned how Horton had worked w/LeBeau and how he would love to have Ramsey. Said Horton would move Ramsey around like LeBeau did w/Troy P in Pittsburgh.

Again, I think the Browns desperately need IMPACT players. Ramsey fits the bill. LOL...but also again, he almost certainly won't be there at 8.

The only thing better than the Philly trade was if we could have made that move w/Dallas. Picking at 4 would have been cool.

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
I think he is 6'1" and 210 lbs or so.

What I like?

He is a supreme athlete who can play corner or safety. The Browns would be able to move him around. Last night, I think it was Casserly who was saying they could line him up on big, fast WRs, allow him to play center field, and line-up against a guy like Gronk, and even line up in the box as linebacker/SS type. That is why he has been compared to Matthieu.

He's tall, has good hips and great feet. He is an impact player and that is something the Browns desperately need. There is a reason he was being talked about as the possible first pick in the draft. Read the article from Bulger that I posted.

Again...........I don't think there is hardly any chance he lasts until 8, but man, if he did...........

Yeah Vers, I read it after I posted what I did. Thanks for responding and it sounds like a good pick. We'll see what happens.

T
All Pro
All Pro
T
If Ramsey was there at 8 I wouldn't let the timer hit 9:45.

I agree with you, Vers. The Browns just need playmakers, and at this point, at pretty much every position. This is why I'm 100% against taking an O-Lineman at 8, and probably at 32 as well.

If one of Jack, Bosa, or Ramsey fall to us at 8 we need to snatch them up. I think I'd be fine with a WR at 8, but think we could trade down and get Treadwell or Docston in the teens/early 20s. I really don't like the idea of taking Zeke at 8, but the dude is a stud and is certainly a playmaker. He'd make our team better.

Wise words spoken by sages
From SkyTel to BlackBerry pagers
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I love him as a free range safety over the top but I am not wowed with him as a corner but I also believe the way the game is played now that free safety with range and anticipation is even more valuable than the good corner. Its why I loved Tayshon Gipson so much but I thought he lost a lot of that range with the injury.

If he can learn to hold onto the ball, he can be a major impact in the division for a decade.

I think there will be a run on tackles and its gonna push some talent into our lap. When Tunsil comes off the board at 3, its on. Ravens, 49ers, Titans several other teams are looking for that great left tackle.

Not everyone sees Ramsey as a corner and that could slide him into our lap but I think at 8 the top 4 possibilities for us are Buckner, Myles Jack, Zeke and Ramsey. i believe at least 2 will be there when we draft.

Bosa, Shaq Lawson, Conklin and Stanley may all go before those 4 despite what the Mocks are saying. There arent a lot of difference in these guys and teams are gonna go pass rusher/ pass protector. I dont think bosa is a pass rusher but a lot of folks do.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If I was looking for a pure corner, I'd take Hargreaves over Ramsey.

I think Ramsey is special as a versatile Safety though. I would have taken him at #2.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Comments like this are the reason I do not want to have conversations w/you. You always dismiss my points by acting like I am not being logical or fair. I just automatically hate them.

I was being as fair as one can be...just put yourself out of misery and "IGNORE" please. You are unbelievable.

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

Having run several mocks, and understanding they are not very realistic, I have noticed that while there are a bunch of good DE at the top of the draft, they have disappeared very quickly in the mocks, and the drop off is pretty significant. I think it's imperative to get a good DE early. If we wait till the 3rd, we will probably miss out.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I got another move the FO could make that I would absolutely HATE:

Trade down and draft Henry from Alabama. I might have to go to Berea and kick the "ash" out of Sashi's name if that happens.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Yeah, a lot of those guys are impact players. Shaq Lawson is a guy who is growing on me. I was alright w/him at first, but he's growing on me.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Since so many wish to hear my opinion.... lmao

Lawson would probably be my pick at #8 if Ramsey, Jack, Bosa and Buckner are gone.

I hope that makes many people happy!

naughtydevil

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm personally thrilled! grin

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I would be good with Treadwell at 8 and Dodd or Ogbah at 32 too, or Lawson and Doctson.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:
I really don't think there is much of a chance of him falling to 8, but if he did, we should have the card waiting for the Commish as he walked on the stage.

I might take a Buckner over him, but no doubt the guy is the real deal. It would be harder to complain about drafting him then not drafting him. IMO if the guy low ends, he still makes a couple pro-bowls.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: Brownout
The Browns must get an impact player with their first pick.

Originally Posted By: Brownout
Guys I don't like
Buckner
Bosa
M Jack

These two things do not go together.

I guess I should have also added "safe" impact player. M Jack is an injury concern. Buckner is overrated and is inconsistent, and although Bosa is an impact player, he is a tweener who probably fits best in a 4-3.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Legit points.

Legend
Legend
I won't be happy if we pick Lynch at #8. I also do not want to draft oline with that pick. If I'm forced to pick one player it would be Zeke, if he is still there. If not, Treadwell.

#gmstrong
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
j/c

At 8, we missed out on the top talent. Ramsey will be gone, same with Tunsil. I think Buckner lands in Baltimore.
I really don't like the thought of taking a tackle at 8.
Jack has a hole in his knee. We would be idiots to draft him. Look at the can't miss guy the texans drafted a few years back. His knee is screwed up, he's played so little i can't even come up with his name.
Bosa is a square peg being fit into a round hole. Talent, but do we want to convert him to a OLB??
i guess Hargreaves makes some sense at 8, but we already have a short corner, do we want another....
Zeke makes some sense also. But a RB at 8 better be a can't miss superstar.

After all this plays out, i really like the thought of trading down again. Miami wants Zeke, TN needs a tackle. Maybe that is the best way to go. I'd want more then just a second round pick though, especially if i'm dealing with the Titans.

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
j/c:

Trade down and draft Henry from Alabama. I might have to go to Berea and kick the "ash" out of Sashi's name if that happens.

Now that there's funny, I don't give a damn who you are!!! rofl

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks dawg..............it was intended as such. grin

C
Legend
Legend
C
PFF's Cleveland specific draft board (rounds 1-3):

Quote:
Round 1 (eighth overall)
Myles Jack, LB, UCLA

Despite differing reports on Myles Jack’s knee, there is no denying his athleticism and tremendous upside. Jack might be the best pure athlete in this draft class, and his improvement in the run game before his early-season injury was a great sign. He didn’t shy away from taking on blockers when he needed to. While he wasn’t asked to rush the passer much at UCLA, there is nothing about his game that says he can’t. Our top-graded coverage linebacker in 2014, Jack’s role as a hybrid player would be a great fit in Cleveland.

Josh Doctson, WR, TCU

Doctson is now very much in play for the Browns in the first round after the trade. A position the team has lacked in recent years, Doctson would instantly upgrade the receiving corps in Cleveland. With Josh Gordon looking less likely to every play again in the NFL, the Browns taking a WR early would fill a major position of need without reaching. Our top-graded receiver before injuring his wrist, Doctson’s body control and ability to catch wayward passes is top notch.

DeForest Buckner, DI, Oregon

In a best-case scenario, Buckner falls to No. 8 and the Browns get an absolute monster. Buckner is our No. 2 player overall, and is a perfect scheme fit. The former Oregon Duck is a freak athlete and dominated the Pac-12 in back-to-back seasons. He graded as the best interior defender in 2015, and should be very productive in the NFL.

Round 2 (32nd overall)
Noah Spence, ED, Eastern Kentucky

Spence has his off-field issues, but if he puts those behind him, the Browns would be getting a pass-rusher that dominated the Senior Bowl. He is questionable as a run-defender, but his tremendous upside as a pass-rush specialist is too much to pass up on.

Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis

Any ideas of who the Browns front office likes at the quarterback position is purely guesswork at this point. While we view Lynch as a third-round prospect, it’s not out of the question to draft the former Tiger at the top of the second round. He might be gone by this pick in reality, but the need for a QB is evident. While it’s becoming more likely that Robert Griffin III will be starting in 2016, Lynch is a good option to sit and learn for a year or two. Lynch has solid accuracy (77.1 percent adjusted completion percentage, fourth-best in class) and has good mobility.

Michael Thomas, WR, Southern Mississippi

How the first round will pan out with the receivers is anyone’s guess, but if the Browns pick the “other” Michael Thomas, no Cleveland fan should scratch their head. This version was snubbed of a combine invite after catching 71 passes for 1,392 yards and 14 touchdowns, posting 2.98 yards per route run (fifth-best in class).

Round 3 (65th and 77th overall)
Bronson Kaufusi, ED, BYU

Kaufusi played five-tech at BYU in their 3-4 defense and dominated, grading as the sixth-best interior defender in the 2016 class. Kaufusi wins with a quick first step to go with arguably the best hands of any defensive lineman in this class. He led all 3-4 DEs with a 13.2 pass-rushing productivity, and his 12.1 run-stop percentage was second-best.

Kyle Murphy, OT, Stanford

Murphy would fill a need left by the departed Mitchell Schwartz. The former Cardinal standout graded as the seventh-best OT in this class, and is a better run-blocker than pass-protector.

Joe Schobert, LB, Wisconsin

Schobert isn’t going to “wow” with athleticism, but what he does have is an uncanny ability to beat offensive tackles. Schobert does a great job reading the tackle’s footwork and body position, and then make a move that beats him. With the top pass-rushing productivity of any edge defender in 2015 (22.7), Schobert recorded 52 total pressures on just 182 pass rush snaps.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/04/19/draft-pff-draft-board-cleveland-browns/

They also have a board of 150 players specific to our players if you click the link.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That's a pretty decent draft board at first glance. The write-up you posted was definitely well thought out.

Legend
Legend
So, if we use their board, and take the players we have ranked at the exact spot (and have them available, of course) when we pick in the top 150.

8: Corey Coleman: WR Baylor
32: Andrew Billings: DL Baylor
65: (Tie) Kenny Clark, DL UCLA, or Hassan Ridgeway, DL Texas (tie)
77: Jordan Howard, RB Indiana
99 and 100: (select 2) Emmanuel Ogbah, Pass Rusher Oklahoma State or Spencer Drango, G Baylor Noah Spence, Pass Rusher, Easter Kentucky
138: David Morgan, TE UTSA
141: Eric Murray, CB Minnesota

How would people feel about that as a draft?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
At 8 we trade with the Titans as they use one of their 3 2nds to get back up for one of the top players.

15 We take QB Paxton Lynch
32 Vernon Butler 3-4 DE
33 Derrick henry RB Derick Henry
move a 5th and a 3rd and get back into the 2nd for Michael Thomas WR

E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c:

grin Agreed...possibly at 32 if he is there as a choice of many prospects, I'd rather have a Spriggs or Doctson if he is there as the BA of choice, or again a Defensive guy.

I know you sort of like the DT Ndkdiche (sp?) he has one heck of a first step for that size and strength. Surprised as you are big on Tude but he is very talented and because of the Tude could be a steal if he drops.
??? Did we work him out and meet with him outside of the Combine or Pro Day stuff? To get a read on his attitude and how much of it is Maturity issues which Usually come. He's never been in trouble right? Law or Drugs.

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My problem with Buckner is I think a lot of his production is a result of scheme. While watching tape of Vaitai (TCU OT), I noticed Oregon would often send a speed rusher wide outside to create a gap between guard and tackle. Against phone booth style guards Buckner exploited that new effective edge with his quickness.

Not sure it translates as well in the pros where many guards are converted tackles/more athletic. Not sure about his fit in Horton's scheme/our issues either as his pad level problems can let him be run right at.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
If we got Henry at 32 that would be flat out amazing

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2016 NFL Season 2016 NFL Draft Drafting at #8 - what is your revised hope for the Browns?

Link Copied to Clipboard