Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Not to forget "trumpsylvania"

He should do nicely here, y'all know we "Sylvanians" cling to our guns and religion.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
The sad part about all of this is that either Trump or Clinton will be our next president. Either way, the people lose.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I will immediately decide to vote for “the other candidate” as soon as one of those two says, “We spend too much on space exploration while children are starving to death in the streets”.

“What about the little children?”

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I usually end up voting for the Nazi party or the communist party or the Free Hoffa party candidate anyway.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: Millcreek Dawg
Olie North are on a short list.

The one who traded guns for drugs? Perfect running mate!

No, that's Obama....errr, wait.

Same guy?

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

All Pro
All Pro

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. By the way Olie already declined according to my sources. It's Tuesday and it's over, get over it.

GO BROWNS!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, drug dealers who do no time. Get over it. lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

No, that's Obama....errr, wait.

Same guy?

I never heard that one but nothing would surprise me in politics. I certainly wouldn't uphold it like some do with old Ollie.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Early votes in. Trump and Clinton crush it.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Trump wins Indiana!

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Trump wins Indiana!

No matter who wins, we all lose.

This really sucks, because the Republican Party is putting me in position to have to vote for someone I absolutely abhor, but who I feel would do the least damage to the country, that being Hillary Clinton. *puke*

I could vote for a write in, but that really accomplishes nothing. I will not vote for Trump. He is a rather vulgar creature, and I don't believe a word that spews forth from his curled up, orange tinted lips. I am left with voting for the most conservative candidate left in the race ...... and that candidate is Hillary Clinton. *puke again*

Thank you Republican party for doing one thing I thought I would never do .... and that's to vote for a Clinton. *organ expelling vomiting*

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Theres nothing that says you have to vote.

Meanwhile.....Sanders pulls ahead!

J
Legend
Legend
J

E
Legend
Legend
E
Cruz drops out of the race! Its about time.

Legend
Legend
so no contested convention? or is Kasich still dragging ass?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Take a dump with Trump because nothing rhymes with Kaisch.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Bernie the projected winner of Indiana.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Theres nothing that says you have to vote.

Meanwhile.....Sanders pulls ahead!

I voted who I thought should win in the primary and he unfortunately lost... I refuse to vote for this crap that somehow the American majority has voted for

<><

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Trump wins Indiana!

This really sucks, because the Republican Party is putting me in position to have to vote for someone I absolutely abhor, but who I feel would do the least damage to the country, that being Hillary Clinton. *puke*

I could vote for a write in, but that really accomplishes nothing. I will not vote for Trump. He is a rather vulgar creature, and I don't believe a word that spews forth from his curled up, orange tinted lips. I am left with voting for the most conservative candidate left in the race ...... and that candidate is Hillary Clinton. *puke again*

Thank you Republican party for doing one thing I thought I would never do .... and that's to vote for a Clinton. *organ expelling vomiting*

Good luck with that!

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Ytown the liberal!

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Rocket, where's the DNC being held at?

We might have to change venues. The riots are gonna happen there.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
The 2016 Democratic Convention will be held at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia July 25th-28th, 2016.

O
Legend
Legend
O
The Dem Super Delegates are nuts not to run to Bernie... Trump has caught and passed Hillary in head to head polls. Bernie crushes him.

They are going to hand it to Trump, hand it to him.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
The Dem Super Delegates are nuts not to run to Bernie... Trump has caught and passed Hillary in head to head polls. Bernie crushes him.

They are going to hand it to Trump, hand it to him.
I think this election is bought and paid for . Either way it goes.

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trump wins Indiana!

I think what Ytown just said sums up what the GOP has become. I don't really consider myself a Repub or a DEM. So I can be swayed either way. In many ways I have wanted the Repubs to pull me in, and they have failed. Hell I even registered as a GOP member in the last primary so I could vote for Ron Paul, and Mitt Romney is the best they could do??

Is this where the political revolution in this country starts? It seems we are all disgusted . Lets stand up and do something

E
Legend
Legend
E
Vote Libertarian.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Vote Libertarian.
Maybe, tell me more. I don't know much about the party

E
Legend
Legend
E

Legend
Legend
I have not left the Republican Party, The Republican Party has left me.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Legend
Legend
for all that talk about crossover votes for trump, i found this part of the article quite amusing:

“I don’t know what I’m going to do. I might vote for Hillary,” said Jason Winters, 40, a machinist from Crawfordsville, Ind. “She’s a criminal. She’s a murderer. But she’s better than an authoritarian dictator.”Several Cruz supporters said they would vote in the fall for down-ballot candidates in races for the House and U.S. Senate, but would not vote for a candidate for president if their only choices were Trump or Clinton.“I will write in Ted Cruz’s name,” said Linda Bond, a 54-year-old campaign volunteer from Kansas City.Damon Hood, a 24-year-old construction worker, said he would never vote for Trump or Clinton but hoped there would be a third-party option. “I will not stay home,” he said.But national conservative leaders and activists who have held private meetings over the past month to determine if a third-party candidacy is viable know that their window of opportunity is effectively closed. In Texas, a third-party candidate would have to submit roughly 80,000 signatures of Texas voters who had not voted in either primary by next Monday. And that is not going to happen.Erick Erickson, a conservative radio talk show host and publisher who has been one of Trump’s most vocal critics, said Tuesday that there is growing resignation among some members of the group who have been meeting to discuss a third-party bid.Erickson said that when the group convenes a conference call Wednesday, “my guess is the consensus is going to be, we can’t mobilize a third party to do much good.”“A lot of people are thinking, let’s let this shake out and let there be a reckoning,” Erickson said.But another person involved in the third-party talks was adamant that such work will continue to move forwar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cruz-shocks-his-supporters-with-a-sudden-exit-025907403.html

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Ytown the liberal!

When you think about it, what choice did the republican party give him.. all of us.

I can't vote for Trump.,. What's that leave me with?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Just heard on the radio John Kasich has dropped out. Great timing ***wipe... :

If you'd have done that when you should've we wouldn't be looking at this scumbag as the nominee of the democrat lite party now.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
O
Legend
Legend
O
Well if all of you guys don't like Trump or Hillary, I guess the only hope you have is that Bernie can still pull off a win... somehow someway.

Better jump on board the Bernie Bandwagon for the next few months and raise your voices with the other sane voices in America!

OMG, I feel your pain. Watching your party betray everything it stands for... President Donald Trump. President Hillary Clinton. These are our choices? AND NOW TRUMP IS BEATING HER IN THE POLLS!

BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE!

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: MrTed

If you'd have done that when you should've we wouldn't be looking at this scumbag as the nominee of the democrat lite party now.

Just heard the same thing. This is the third time in a row that Republicans have put a lame candidate up as the nominee.

McCain, Loved the man, thought he was a hero, applaud his service and he seemed to be well liked by the folks in Arizona.

But he didn't have a chance after in Sept of 2008 when the country was on a financial slide into a mess, he said, he was suspending his campaign to go to Washington to fix the problem, then 2 days later, admitted he didn't understand the problem..

Then you got Mitt Romney who's big push was to stop Obamacare. What a joke he was, he's the guy that took credit for the healthcare plan in in Mass. A plan that was used as the template for Obamacare...LOL Remember the talk of Death Panels? What a joke.

And now the republicans bring you The Donald.. Seriously,,,,the Donald? That's the best you can do?

I hate Hillary Clinton, I do like Sanders as a man, but his plan for America will simply not work.

So who do I vote for now? We're damned either way.

Last edited by Damanshot; 05/04/16 02:26 PM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
3rd party

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
I'll be writing Cruz name in if the rules allow. Not sure where I read it but I think you can only write in a name if the candidate allows his name to be written in or something like that.

Truly can't believe people chose this sideshow freak with no character whatsoever, no understanding of what he's getting into to be their nominee.

There is no difference between Clinton and Trump.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: MrTed

How so?

Kasich probably took away from Trump more than he did from Cruz. Kasich wasn't drawing the far right, with his talk of working with Democrats, and so forth.

I cannot vote for Trump, and I cannot vote for Clinton. Man, I just can't do it. I guess I'll write in GM's real name, or something.

This really sucks.

Legend
Legend
I'm trying to figure out why it became a bad thing to be able to get bipartisan support.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
I guess I'll write in GM's real name, or something.

This really sucks.

You can't. I think somewhere there's an age limit. Lower, and upper. GM would exceed the upper.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... The Presidential Primaries IX

Link Copied to Clipboard