Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Anyone or any groups planning on bringing their tailgating talents to South Beach for the Dolphins game?

I'm going to have a small group traveling up to Miami for it, I'd love to get in with a group of Dawgs or hook up with some BB groups in the area. Introducing my new wife to her first Browns game (wish it was in Cleveland, but this will have to do).

KeysDawg

The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. - Carl Sagan
Legend
Legend
Still trying to figure out which game(s) I'm attending ... I can choose from 4.

Cincinnati, NY Jets, Miami, Dallas

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
L
Legend
Legend
L
I was thinking of going when my cousin was still on Dolphins, plays for jax now, being in Orlando I can make Miami in about 2.5 hours, might be a fun game to attend

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: keys_bow_wow
Anyone or any groups planning on bringing their tailgating talents to South Beach for the Dolphins game?

I'm going to have a small group traveling up to Miami for it, I'd love to get in with a group of Dawgs or hook up with some BB groups in the area. Introducing my new wife to her first Browns game (wish it was in Cleveland, but this will have to do).

Some clown posted almost the exact same message on FB, probably some loser with no friends who is looking for other people to hang out with him.

tongue

yebat' Putin
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I'm up to 9 folks from here in the Keys. Might just put a call in to my guy at the dolphins and see if I can get a group rate.

KeysDawg

The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. - Carl Sagan
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
What the heck route are you taking that you can get here in 2.5 hours? Every time I made that trip it was about 4 hours while speeding...granted in Miami traffic I live about 40 minutes south of the stadium willynilly

Sadly, we changed around our production schedule this year and I can't make it to the game because I have to work that weekend. This game has been circled on my calendar for 4 years too. thumbsdown

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
...traveling up to Miami...

Now, that isn't often said.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

Some clown posted almost the exact same message on FB, probably some loser with no friends who is looking for other people to hang out with him.

tongue

This is a clear violation of the no name calling rule. tongue

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

tongue

LOL, probably someone trying to steal my thunder... I can dream right? Hah

KeysDawg

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: ~Con~Artist~
What the heck route are you taking that you can get here in 2.5 hours? Every time I made that trip it was about 4 hours while speeding...granted in Miami traffic I live about 40 minutes south of the stadium willynilly

Sadly, we changed around our production schedule this year and I can't make it to the game because I have to work that weekend. This game has been circled on my calendar for 4 years too. thumbsdown

Well technically I live almost to Melbourne. So I'm like a mile from 95. Plus i have a 750li that hates sub 90 lol . It's closer to 3 hours but I have made in 2.5. Just depends on traffic when I hit Hollywood

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
B
Legend
Legend
B

Holy Tamoli...we have Keys Bow Wow in the house.....how the heck are you my friend from years gone by???? Glad to see you are still kicking !!!!

This is a unexpected treat of the first order!

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Quote:

You can say it when you are in Florida.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B

To answer the question....no I won't be going. I have Browns season tickets. I run up from Tennessee 6 games a year. You have to make a game in Cleveland one of these days!

You still managing a hotel/resort down there? We are close to moving to Venice full time. The ferry from Ft Myers to the Keys is only a hour away. It's the only way I go to the Keys any longer....such a easy, no stress deal...3-4 hour cruise and bingo, bamo, you are there.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Quote:

You can say it when you are in Florida.

Thanks for the geography lesson. rolleyes

Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

To answer the question....no I won't be going. I have Browns season tickets. I run up from Tennessee 6 games a year. You have to make a game in Cleveland one of these days!

You still managing a hotel/resort down there? We are close to moving to Venice full time. The ferry from Ft Myers to the Keys is only a hour away. It's the only way I go to the Keys any longer....such a easy, no stress deal...3-4 hour cruise and bingo, bamo, you are there.

Hi Peen! Thank you for the kind words. I still pop in from time to time, check on the board and lurk a bit here and there.

As for work, I transitioned from property management to property sales and got my real estate license a few years ago, that's mostly why I haven't been on too much. It takes a lot to become a successful Realtor.

I love that ferry from Ft Myers to KW. Beats sitting in traffic any (every) day of the week. Next time you're down give me a ring, we'll grab a beer.

KeysDawg

Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Ah well, some bailed, some joined. Looks like it will be me and 9 of my buddies hanging out at Hard Rock Stadium. Section 315, Row 26 if anyone gets to the game.

I'll be in the parking lot tailgating early. These people down here have no idea what it's like to tailgate though, so it'll probably be empty till 9am - 10 am. Maybe I'll get a good parking spot this time. hahaha.

KeysDawg

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Cleveland @ Miami, September 25th - Anyone making the trip?

Link Copied to Clipboard