Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Swish
I'm glad you're United States is dead.

Segregation isn't coming back. Nobody likes racism, sexism, and xenophobia

I love the new United States.

Ya know the key word: united.

If you don't like it...move. I'm sure Putin would love to have you.

I'd just move to Texas. That's the first battle ground this go.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
And there's been a secession entry on every ballot for the last 100+ years.

Lovely place, that.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
And there's been a secession entry on every ballot for the last 100+ years.

Lovely place, that.

It's not a lovely place, but that is where we are...

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
E
Legend
Legend
E
Texas is a barren place. I dont understand why people obsess about it.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Because people in Texas believe the south will rise again!

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: candyman92

Because people in Texas believe the south will rise again!

You are a buddy, but you take a simplistic view of things. Get over this "South Rising Again" thing

It's way beyond that. Just look at a political map. It reaches way beyond Dixie.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
the south will rise again!!!

GENERAL ROBERT E. LEE!!!

Last edited by Swish; 11/06/16 10:00 PM.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
B
Legend
Legend
B
If you say so.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
110% of voter fraud is carried out by Republicans while -!0% of voter fraud is done by reptiles.

This is Bull.
More like 110% of Democrats will vote this year!

J/C .... there were reports of some districts reporting more votes than registered voters in the 2012 election.

It was, of course, poo-pah'd away, and never reported on by most of the media.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Friday, May 31, 2013

Snopes Got Snoped

Snopes is run by a man and a woman with no background in investigation using Google.
Snopes.com has been considered the 'tell-all final word' on any comment, claim and email. Once negative article by them and people point and say, "See, I told you it wasn't true!" But what is Snopes? What are their methods and training that gives them the authority to decide what is true and what is not? For several years people have tried to find out who exactly was behind the website Snopes.com. Only recently did they get to the bottom of it. Are you ready for this? It is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators scouring public records in Washington, no researchers studying historical stacks in libraries, no team of lawyers reaching a consensus on current caselaw. No, Snopes.com is just a mom-and-pop operation that was started by two people who have absolutely no formal background or experience in investigative research.

David and Barbara Mikkelson pictured above; are from San Fernando Valley of California. They started their website 'Snopes' about 13 years ago. After a few years it began gaining popularity as people believed it to be unbiased and neutral. But over the past couple of years people started asking questions when 'Snopes' was proven wrong in a number of their conclusions. There were also criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues, but rather asserting their beliefs in controversial issues.
In 2008, State Farm agent Bud Gregg hoisted a political sign in Mandeville, Louisiana referencing Barack Obama and made a big splash across the internet. The Mikkelson's were quick to "research" this issue and post their condemnation of it on Snopes.com. In their statement they claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Mr. Gregg into taking down the sign. In fact, nothing of the sort ever took place. A friend of Mr. Gregg personally contacted David Mikkelson to alert him of the factual inacuracy, leaving him Mr. Gregg's contact phone numbers. Mr. Mikkelson was told that Mr. Gregg would give him the phone numbers to the big exec's at State Farm in Illinois who would inform them that they had never pressured Mr. Gregg to take down his sign.
But the Mikkelson's never called Mr. Gregg. In fact, Mr. Gregg found out that no one from Snopes.com had ever contacted any one with State Farm. Yet, Snopes.com has kept their false story of Mr. Gregg up to this day, as the "final factual word" on the issue.

What is behind Snopes' selfish motivation? A simple review of their "fact-checking" reveals a strong tendency to explain away criticisms towards liberal politicians and public figures while giving conservatives the hatchet job. Religious stories and issues are similarly shown no mercy. With the "main-stream" media quickly losing all credibility with their fawning treatment of President Obama, Snopes is being singled out, along with MSNBC and others, as being particularly biased and agenda-modivated.
So if you really want to know the truth about a story or a rumor you have heard, by all means do not go to Snopes.com! You could do just as well if you were a liberal with an internet connection. Don't go to wikipedia.com either as their team of amateur editors have also been caught in a number of bold-faced liberal-biased untruths. (Such as Wikigate and their religious treatment of Obama.) Take anything these sites say with a grain of salt and an understanding that they are written by people with a motive to criticize all things conservative. Use them only to lead you to solid references where you can read their sources for yourself.
Plus, you can always Google a subject and do the research yourself. It now seems apparent that's all the Mikkelson's do.

http://accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html

Legend
Legend
Best quote in all of that

Quote:
"Take anything these sites say with a grain of salt"

I will take the advice of this blogger when it comes to their site as well.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Originally Posted By: Swish
I'm glad you're United States is dead.

Segregation isn't coming back. Nobody likes racism, sexism, and xenophobia

I love the new United States.

Ya know the key word: united.

If you don't like it...move. I'm sure Putin would love to have you.

Swish you are so woefully misinformed...its sadly really...your a shining example of why Blacks have had such a hard time digging themselves out of the hole that was created for them.

Its funny how Blacks view the Republician Party with such disdain and see the Democrat party as their savior.

Did you know The Republican Party was CREATED to End Slavery?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)

Yes Abraham Lincoln was the first ever Republican President! He was elected and the entire party platform on abolishing Slavery and less restriction economic conditions.

The Democrats wanted to KEEP the Blacks as Slaves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Calhoun

John C Calhoun was one of the many leading Democrats that had a huge standoff with the US Government During the Nullification Crisis...and later led to the Civil War.

many of the members of the Confederate Congress were former Southern Democrats The Democratic Party made up the Backbone of the Confederate States opf American, the same Backbone that wanted to keep Blacks as slaves in the early years leading up to Lincolns election. The Republicans wanted slavery abolished, and the Democrats stood in their way at every turn.

Even today, the Democrats activly and inactivly undermine every opportunity blacks have for success while telling you "Oh we know whats best for you;we will help you"

The Democrats want to keep you as slaves now just like they did back in the 1800's

Donald Trump is a complete diaster just as much as Clinton BUT

Trump reached his hand out to the black community and said:

"The Democrats have failed you for 50 years...what do you have to lose by voting for me. Put me in for 4 years and I WILL GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY a FUTURE! I WILL GIVE YOU JOBS AND CAREERS, I WILL GIVE YOU THE MEANS TO PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS. If your not happy in 4 years, vote me out, im fine with that...but what do you have to lose at this point?

Trump is offering you what the Democrats NEVER have nor will...Freedom...the ability to be free from any type of government handouts and able to 100% self sustain yourself and give your families the kind of life you want to give them all on your own merit...so you ca walk around proud AS MEN knowing you worked hard for what you got and you did it on your own

the Democrats have never offered you this and they never will...they want to keep you addicted to government money and don't want you to realize your true potential.

As one man to another, im telling you...the Democrats have been your enemy...they have always been your enemy since the 1800's that has never changed...their methods may have changed...but the ends they want have not.
'
You have a chance now to really carve out a bright future not only for black but for everyone...are you going to cast a vote for a Dem who has done nothing but work against you, or for someone who will atleast try to make things better for you?

Everyone should be judged on their own individual merits as individuals not part of a group

The Republican Party was founded to abolish slavery, they are not your enemy...its the Democrats that wanted to keep you as slaves...i know this hard to swallow but the liberal colleges leaves thesedetails out but its the truth i assure you....The Republicans promise you jobs and a better future, the democrats promise you handouts and nothing else....its easy to see which party actually wants to see blacks...no everyone succeed and it sure isn't the Dems i assure you.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Dems are the party of free handouts. Blacks will never give that up.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Yes Abraham Lincoln was the first ever Republican President! He was elected and the entire party platform on abolishing Slavery and less restriction economic conditions.

That was 150 years ago. The political landscape has vastly changed since then.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Quote:

That was 150 years ago. The political landscape has vastly changed since then.

Exactly.

And eve, with another distasteful comment from the right wing on this board.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Sorry you cant handle the truth.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
You have to tell a truth first before judging my ability to handle it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

And Rep's are the party of taking from the middle class and giving to the rich.

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Do you mean like how the Dems take from the middle class and give to the poor?

Too bad the middle class has no one to represent them any more.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Wrong.

Trump! thumbsup

Legend
Legend

And Rep's are the party of taking from the middle class and giving to the rich.

And both parties are fond of taking from America and giving to India and Tiawan!!!! YEA!!! USA!!!! nanner

yebat' Putin
E
Legend
Legend
E
I dont recall Trump saying anything that makes me feel like he is representing the middle class.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I dont recall Trump saying anything that makes me feel like he is representing the middle class.

Donald Trump went to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of a Ford Motor Company executive and said, "If you close these factories, as you are planning to do in Detroit and build them in Mexico, I am going to put a 35% tariff on those cars … and nobody is going to buy them."

It was music to the ears of people in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Every beaten down nameless forgotten working citizen who used to be part of what was called the working class loves Trump.
They have essentially lost everything they had except one thing: the right to vote. While a millionaire has the same vote as the person without a job, there are more of the former middle class then there are of the millionaire class.

Poll after poll has shown that working class Americans are supporting Donald Trump while the millionaire class and Wall Street class are supporting Hillary Clinton. In September, Bloomberg Magazine ran a story entitled, "Hillary Clinton Is Outraising Trump 20-to-1 Among Billionaires."

Legend
Legend
Wrong.

Trump! thumbsup

Wrong.

Clinton! thumbsup

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Wrong.

Trump! thumbsup

Wrong.

Clinton! thumbsup

Wrong.

Start Over thumbsup

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Wrong.

Trump! thumbsup

Wrong.

Clinton! thumbsup

Wrong.

Start Over thumbsup

Wrong.

Go off grid!!

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I'll except who ever is elected. It's not going to change my life one bit who we elect as president.

I'm with her, but as a comic I'll also love doing bits on Trump for a few years. I can make good money on it. But I'm still with her.

– Jackie Robinson
1st String
1st String
Wow. . . .

Well Ma'am,

Can you please let me know what exactly these free handouts are? Thank you.

E
Legend
Legend
E
The liberal lemmings have been crying for free college and free healthcare. To go with their free welfare and free foodstamps. They want a nanny state where they dont have to earn anything, and the government should take other peoples stuff and give it to them.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Victor_Von_Doom
Wow. . . .

Well Ma'am,

Can you please let me know what exactly these free handouts are? Thank you.

What the government loses to tax expenditures dwarfs spending on welfare programs. Each year, it spends about $17 billion on assistance to needy families and more than $70 billion on food stamps, compared with more than $900 billion that flows out through the tax code. It expends nearly three times as much on tax subsidies for homeowners as it does for rental assistance for the poor.

While those who get government benefits through spending programs are often aware of that fact. And those who get them through the tax system usually don’t realize they’ve just received a big gov't handout.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
The liberal lemmings have been crying for free college and free healthcare. To go with their free welfare and free foodstamps. They want a nanny state where they dont have to earn anything, and the government should take other peoples stuff and give it to them.
saywhat

– Jackie Robinson
A
Legend
Legend
A
Just curious - that $900 billion that "flows out through the tax code". First, that wasn't the irs' money to begin with, right?

Second, how many jobs did that allow, or maintain? How many jobs were kept due to depreciation, and how much equipment was bought (from companies that pay employees, that pay taxes)

It's obvious you don't know the tax code and how it works.

You own a house? If so, did you deduct the interest you paid from your taxes?

Man, there's so many examples.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I always thought the Green party was made to abolish slavery. At least that is what it says on the internet al gore created.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
saywhat

I don't know if this was meant to be a joke or serious, I'm leaning toward serious . Essentially I agree and think some people want this type of socialist society and it makes me sick to my stomach that some don't have the determination, the gumption or fortitude to make a living of their own. As it stands now, I think all of the welfare programs need to be re-designed to push people to do things on their own and stop relying on the government.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

WOW....did I really just read this?

I realize the more I read things like this that other than the football team we support I really have nothing in common with some folks in here. It's like we are from different countries. Which, I guess we are....and I really hope America learns how to unite behind one another.
I don't want to live in a country where people are this angry, disrespectful and ugly to one another.

Legend
Legend
Just remember these kind of post the next time conservatives ask why minorities don't vote republican.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I am happy to help the needy but I resent supporting the lazy.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I am happy to help the needy but I resent supporting the lazy.

What are you saying? Who is needy and who is lazy and who determines which is which?

Legend
Legend
Did I not say "I" in the statement?

That is who makes the determination when it comes to my money!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... What do libs think of blacks?

Link Copied to Clipboard