Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Dawgs4Life #1200931 11/29/16 12:23 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,387
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,387
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
philly is 5-6 .. here's their remaining schedule

at Cincinnati
Washington
at Baltimore
NY Giants
Dallas


it doesn't seem all that difficult IMO ... I could still see them getting to 9 wins


That's actually pretty tough, except for Cincy.

Washington damn near beat Dallas and have been playing great in general, although they have defensive issues. I say that one is very close. They beat the Eagles at home so I say Philly gets this one.

Baltimore and NY are underrated.

Dallas beats them.

I see them either 7-9 or 8-8.


Congratulations to our 2016 NBA Champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!! Greatest comeback in sports history... Hail to the King!

The great QB guru and the Moneyball group: 1-15
Record of Criminal Haslam owned Browns: 20-60 (0.250)
eotab #1200938 11/29/16 12:32 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
V
Legend
Offline
Legend
V
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
I did give my opinion on an earlier post.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
V
Legend
Offline
Legend
V
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Did anyone watch the Philly/GB game last night? If so, do you still wanna argue that Cody is better than Wentz? You still wanna throw those stats out there?

And Rodgers.........Oh my goodness! The guy was unbelievable. It was amazing how quickly he got rid of the ball. GB's OL is pretty bad, but his quick throws disguised their ineptness. His accuracy was off the charts. That was one of most impressive displays of QBing that one could even see.

Dawgs4Life #1200940 11/29/16 12:38 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
philly is 5-6 .. here's their remaining schedule

at Cincinnati
Washington
at Baltimore
NY Giants
Dallas


it doesn't seem all that difficult IMO ... I could still see them getting to 9 wins


Really?
Cinci at home isn't a gimmie. Though this might be their best chance at a win.
Washington is balling with Cousins right now.
At Baltimore is another game against a well coached D. Wentz is going to see some new stuff.
The Giants are playing to their opponents level but winning doing it. They're 8-3 for a reason.
Dallas is playing like a Super Bowl contender. They're going to be vying for home field advantage...
I see the Eagles only winning 2 of their last 5.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
V
Legend
Offline
Legend
V
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Does it matter?

You see any impact players from the group the FO drafted? Heck, it's likely they'll just trade down again for a bunch of 3rd and 4th rounders.

Dawgs4Life #1200985 11/29/16 01:39 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Yes. Getting a top 12 pick and a bottom 16 pick makes a world of difference.

candyman92 #1200990 11/29/16 01:47 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
Originally Posted By: candyman92
Wentz has 11 TDs and 8 INTs. His hype train was over the top because he faced two of the worst teams in the NFL in Chicago and Cleveland to begin his career.


Do u even watch the games? .. he played very very well minus one throw (the ball dropped below his elbow and he sailed it high .. if he doesn't fix that his ceiling will be limited) ..

He LOOKED GREAT other than that throw ... especially considering he didn't have his #2 WR for the entire game and his #1 BY FAR WR for the entire 2nd half ... oh .. and their starting RB was out ... and did u happen to hear the announcers say "Babre the 3rd string RT) ..

Decisions, audibles, reading the D pre and post snap ... accuracy was pretty good .. in the 1st half before they started blitzing every play he was getting the ball downfield ..

If u used your EYES and actually undertstood what your watching .. u could actually discuss things INTELLIGENTY as opposed to just being a STAT BOY ...




Dawgs4Life #1201003 11/29/16 02:11 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,387
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,387
In the limited amount of time I've got to see Wentz play, I've been impressed. I saw a good amount of the Falcons game and he was on it that game. Guy can make all the throws and I think he'll be really good with some fine tuning of mechanics.


Congratulations to our 2016 NBA Champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!! Greatest comeback in sports history... Hail to the King!

The great QB guru and the Moneyball group: 1-15
Record of Criminal Haslam owned Browns: 20-60 (0.250)
Dawgs4Life #1201037 11/29/16 03:22 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483
Wentz has all of the physical tools it seems ... and is fairly accurate and a good decision maker. He'll be good IMO


"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Does it matter?

You see any impact players from the group the FO drafted? Heck, it's likely they'll just trade down again for a bunch of 3rd and 4th rounders.


I won't argue this.
But I also won't argue it when it comes to assessing the futures of so many first year players. Shelton has taken a huge step forward in his second year. Kirksey is playing instinctively now in his 3rd year. f we can get a couple of guys like Ogbah or Nassib to make similar strides then things could start to change. If not....
I truly also understand the battered dawg syndrome. I'm pragmatic enough to put aside those frustrations and know that the more Philly and Tennessee loses the better it is for us in our draft position. Period. Now, what the FO does with those picks? That I'm willing to discuss come post draft threads. As I'm sure we'll all have our thoughts.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
V
Legend
Offline
Legend
V
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Fair enough.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Fair enough.


Good Luck with him being fair ... rolleyes




Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
My sis in law deleted the KC/Denver game .. frown ..

I watched the game last night ... bad fantasy night for me .. *L* ..

I almost posted at halftime how good Rodgers was playing .. but the last time i did that at the half he stunk up the joint in the 2nd half .. *L* ...

He is a pure joy to watch ... him and Bree's and Brady are INCREDIBLE to watch .. just incredible how they carve a D up witht there brains and there accuracy ....

And this year with a poor OL and no running game .. Rodgers has had his best year yet IMO ..

Devante Adams has turned into a STUD ... that dude is there best WR now and thats saying sumptin ....




DiamDawg #1201113 11/29/16 06:10 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
V
Legend
Offline
Legend
V
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 55,499
Next time you get a chance, watch Houston for KC. This guy is an animal. Man, I wish I could show you guys his face when he was chasing Simien on that one play. Freaking scary!!!!

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
Good news bro ... KC/Denver was the NFL replay of the week on NFL network .. will let u know when i get to it .. i record them all just in case .. *L* ..




Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,475
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,475
Packers have had their problems but Rodgers has never stopped being Great.

Don't know who is saying Cody is better than Wentz? I held Wentz in high regard and he has lived up to his status. Cody has actually surprised me. But straight up at the present. Wentz is the better QB. I have no clue on stats. I look at command of the huddle, reading D's making line calls, audible, Arm, Mobility all better.

Kessler, 3 years later? I don't know who will be better. All depends how they progress.

jmho


Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Dawgs4Life #1201876 12/01/16 05:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
I think the Chiefs will win the AFC this year. They've got all the right pieces and Gronk injury might cost the Pats.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2016 NFL Season Looking Back Browns 13 Giants 27 Other Games

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5