Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Originally Posted By: Swish
???

You just posted an article that shows this company adding jobs during the obama administration.

Lmfao.


Fish has cornered the market on posting garbage website articles.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,156
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,156
Say's the guy that uses 'The Mirror' and 'Mother Jones' as links!

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Say's the guy that uses 'The Mirror' and 'Mother Jones' as links!


They were tongue in cheek articles about random things being done. Those articles did not present anything being done as a fact.

Good try though. Go back to posting articles about pizza gate.

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Oh wait.

I see what you're referring to. Are you denying the Hollyweed sign exists too? See when I post articles, the information can be proven real or not. Not the made up garbage you post.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Say's the guy that uses 'The Mirror' and 'Mother Jones' as links!


Oh yea, he was only joking when he posted those links. rolleyes rolleyes

Funny how you calling him out on it finally brought an explanation.

Now I got this bridge in Brooklyn for sale....

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 17,284
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Say's the guy that uses 'The Mirror' and 'Mother Jones' as links!


Oh yea, he was only joking when he posted those links. rolleyes rolleyes

Funny how you calling him out on it finally brought an explanation.

Now I got this bridge in Brooklyn for sale....


Alright 40, never again will I post from those sites and from now on I expect you to never post from Breitbart or any other conspiracy sites. Deal?

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: candyman92
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Say's the guy that uses 'The Mirror' and 'Mother Jones' as links!


Oh yea, he was only joking when he posted those links. rolleyes rolleyes

Funny how you calling him out on it finally brought an explanation.

Now I got this bridge in Brooklyn for sale....


Alright 40, never again will I post from those sites and from now on I expect you to never post from Breitbart or any other conspiracy sites. Deal?


Apology Accepted!
However, I was not your accuser, Fish was, after you accused him. I just didn't let you get away with it.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Fiat Chrysler announces $1 billion investment in U.S. manufacturing, 2,000 new jobs

Fiat Chrysler said Sunday it would spend $1 billion on U.S. manufacturing, including modernizing plants in Michigan and Ohio, in a move that’s set to add 2,000 new jobs, Reuters reported.

According to the company’s plan, the plant in Warren, Michigan will be made capable of producing a pickup truck (RAM) currently built in Mexico.

The Warren plant will make the new Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer large SUVs. A plant in Toledo, Ohio also will get new equipment to make a new Jeep pickup.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/08/fia...0-new-jobs.html

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 01/08/17 08:15 PM.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,709
B
Legend
Offline
Legend
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,709
It's starting to happen.



Good. I am glad.



It's time for people to wake up.


If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong




[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Ford Scraps MexicoPlant .... Thanks Donald ...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5