Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
Can't wait for the freakout when we lose this one....

#FireLue

I imagine coaching a team with Lebron on it makes coaching look easy.

Just ask Mike Brown.

Lue should've had these guys lazered in tonight. He looks like he doesn't even know where he is right now.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
So our team doesn't know how to play defense I guess? Why the hell are we turning it over so much?

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
R
Legend
Legend
R
Did anyone hear that Thompson called the Cavs Halloween party childish?

This from the guy who wouldn't shake hands with the Cavs after they won the finals.

To me he is the guy who it's hardest to like on their team.

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
R
Legend
Legend
R
I think this was pretty easy to predict after the way the Cavs have played the last week and a half.

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
L
Legend
Legend
L
I really want to like Lue, but I've seen nothing from him that says he's better than blatt, I don't believe the whole oh he won a ring garbage either, blatt took the same team to 6 games without love and Irving. No one will convince me he couldn't have won it last year. Lue puts no emphasis on defense and it shows. His game plans suck and he allows them to get into this hero ball way too much. I get it's regular season and all, but you don't see teams like spurs and warriors looking like trash this often. We are def going to need some moves to help. We did nothing in off season but watch old guys get a year older while GS added at top 5 player. Going to be much tougher, especially when you're relying on offfense to carry you

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
H
All Pro
All Pro
H
Yeah, I watched for a while and they looked sloppy and tired.

We're trying to throw the ball downfield and he checked the ball down to Trent Richardson and the Indians on the choice.
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
A timeout already? You just had half time, what did you do during that?

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Doesn't help that shots that normally fall for these guys aren't falling tonight.

my two cents...
R
Legend
Legend
R
Irving again looking like hot garbage.

I'm glad he got a gold medal, but that's a lot of basketball for a guy with his frame.

And Lue plays these guys massive minutes.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Is Shumpert able to hit a 12 ft uncontesed jumper? Ever?

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Almost like watching the Keystone Cops.

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
I suspect that the team wasn't all that excited to extend their win streak against the Warriors in a meaningless regular season game.

No sense giving additional motivation to them in the Finals.

That's the excuse I am going to use, anyway. crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
The team packs it in if they think they don't have a chance. They've had a long road trip, they're a bit worn down now and nursing injuries. You could almost see the big fat postage stamp the stuck on this one as they mailed it in.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Did anyone else watch the Warriors vs the Thunder last night?

Man, I despise Za Za Punkchula. He knocks Westbrook down and stands over him like he's pissing on him. He is such a jerk.

Earlier this year, I saw him spanking his own butt after he made an elbow set shot. Hubie Brown got on his butt [yes, it's intended] about it and then when Punkchula missed from the same spot shortly afterwards, he really lit into Punkchula's punk ass. It was classic.

Between Za Za Punkchula and Damien Green, the Warriors have two of the most unlikable players in the league.

V
Legend
Legend
V
LOL.....Westbrooke was not voted as a starter on the All Star team. What a joke these votes are.

L
Legend
Legend
L
I can't believe Love wasn't voted a starter either...only guy in the Eastern Conf averaging 20/10.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
V
Legend
Legend
V
The fans get 50% of the vote. Ridiculous.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
The fans get 50% of the vote. Ridiculous.

Right, fan input should be a lot less. Harden and Westbrook should be the starting guards for the West. I know we have a certain disdain for Curry, and he's one of the best players in the league, but he's not having a better year than Westbrook.

I can't believe a guy averaging 30, 10 & 10 for a playoff team isn't a starter. #Shameful

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
V
Legend
Legend
V
Yep!

Fans get 50%. Players get 25%. And the media gets 25%.

I heard Hardin and Westy were named the starters by the players and the media, but that Curry got in because he did so well in the fan vote.

Btw.........I can't believe I heard this right, but they said Za Za Punkchula won the fan vote at center. I was working on some of my designs on the computer while that was on and wasn't listening closely, but I am pretty sure that is what they said.

Za Za?!? rofl

Legend
Legend
Yep!

I heard Hardin and Westy were named the starters by the players and the media, but that Curry got in because he did so well in the fan vote.

Btw.........I can't believe I heard this right, but they said Za Za Punkchula won the fan vote at center. I was working on some of my designs on the computer while that was on and wasn't listening closely, but I am pretty sure that is what they said.

Za Za?!? rofl

It's because the entire country of Georgia votes for him. He's been among the top vote getters for a couple seasons now.

Legend
Legend

Speaking of the players, they don't know what they're doing either. Russillo was just reading off names of players that got ALL Star starter votes, not just All Star.

Joakim Noah - 5
Delly - 6
Javale McGee - 4
Michael Beasley - 6
Mo Williams (retired and yet to play a game this season) - 1

I get a player might vote for themselves, if they're allowed to, but how screwed up is it that those guys received starter votes for the All Star game by their peers.

The players shouldn't be allowed to vote on themselves or their teammates.

I'm not outraged by it. I find it more funny than anything. Heck, I probably won't even watch the game because it's a sloppy 3 & dunk contest.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
E
Legend
Legend
E
Of course fans get 50% of the vote. Popular players = higher ratings =more advertising revenue.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Umm ... I was responsible for some really bad Western Conference votes ...... and it was intentional ...... rofl

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
JC..

My daughter DancinDawg and I have tickeys for the Cavs OKC game next Sunday afternoon the 29th... Bring on Westie

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: SaintDawg
JC..

My daughter DancinDawg and I have tickeys for the Cavs OKC game next Sunday afternoon the 29th... Bring on Westie
should be fun!

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
E
Legend
Legend
E
I am getting tired of the cavs playing like trash for nationally televised games. Its the only time I get to watch them. So they better do well tonight.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
Yep!

Za Za?!? rofl

It's because the entire country of Georgia votes for him. He's been among the top vote getters for a couple seasons now.

I'm pretty sure Yao Ming was the leading vote getter in at least one season he hadn't even played in.. #China

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Kawhi Leonard is a NBA equivalent of Richard Sherman, but he's quiet so nobody cares. It amazes me how much he grabs and gets away.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Lue infuriates me when he benches TT in the 4th quarter. So dumb.

And candy.........you are complaining about Leonard? LOL....really? How about LeBron pushing off on almost every single offensive play?

L
Legend
Legend
L
Defensively this team just won't be able to compete against the SA and Warriors in a 7 game series, they have too many playmakers and they defend well, we need rim protection so bad..TT and Frye are turnstiles, I sure hope they are just coasting and actually remember how to play defense come june and back to needing a backup pg...watching lebron trying to dribble and run the offense is infuriating, he is a HORRIBLE ball handler and turns it over too much for my liking, let him facilitate, he don't need to dribble the ball around and up the floor, stupid. let him create from the backdown when they come to help

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Getting a couple good stops in a row sure helps.

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: candyman92
Kawhi Leonard is a NBA equivalent of Richard Sherman, but he's quiet so nobody cares. It amazes me how much he grabs and gets away.
Lebron gets away with alot more...Leonard is a stud..his game has exploded

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Can't buy a bucket two times in a row!?

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Finally a shot fell!

my two cents...
E
Legend
Legend
E
James with the clutch three!

No Craps Given
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Shucks! Well at least the game ain't over.

my two cents...
V
Legend
Legend
V
Man, your eye for BB stinks.

Your constant bashing of TT is so unbelievably lame.

Without him, there is no way we win the championship last year. And a turnstile? LMAO.........clueless.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Man, your eye for BB stinks.

Your constant bashing of TT is so unbelievably lame.

Without him, there is no way we win the championship last year. And a turnstile? LMAO.........clueless.

no dude..your love affair with a fringe guy is lame...but bash me because thats how a little guy like you acts...i'm right...TT is BELOW average in defense..if he's not offense rebounding he worthless...so make sure you hug your TT pillow tight tonight and think of how great he is and how someday you can get ice cream together...god you're a troll and the least knowledgeable person on this board when it comes to bball

L
Legend
Legend
L

Without him, there is no way we win the championship last year. .

that might be the funniest thing I've ever read in my life

V
Legend
Legend
V
You are clueless.

You think we win w/Mosgove manning the five? LMAO

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NBA & Cavs Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard