2015 Mosgov, maybe. Last years, noooo.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
3 words I hate "love for 3"

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
This is simplifying it, but it came down to Lebron being outplayed by Kawhi

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Lue infuriates me when he benches TT in the 4th quarter. So dumb.

And candy.........you are complaining about Leonard? LOL....really? How about LeBron pushing off on almost every single offensive play?

You're confused.

When have I denied what Lebron does? I watch the Spurs when they don't just play the Cavs.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Nah, I'm not confused.

Leonard is a great defender and making the claim you did diminishes his greatness.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Nah, I'm not confused.

Leonard is a great defender and making the claim you did diminishes his greatness.

By comparing him to Richard Sherman? You're reaching for an argument.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Not really. I just disagree that he holds as much as you claimed.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: candyman92
This is simplifying it, but it came down to Lebron being outplayed by Kawhi

I disagree. I think this game came down to missed and made shots. When Lebron wanted to stop Kawhi he did. But Love must have missed about 8 open 3s in the second half, including two back to back good looks on a shot and offensive rebound to get another one and then an air airball on a wide open 3 to tie the game in OT. Korver misses a wide open 3 late. Irving has stretches where he acts like he's the only guy on the team and misses shots playing ISO ball. Then you have Patty freakin Mills hitting the dagger 3 pretty much sealin the win. Missed and made shots.

I know the Spurs are one of the top teams in the league but they came into the Cavs home and beat them. Whatever magic the Cavs carried over from last season has vanished. These guys are not playing championship basketball.

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
They're also still down a starter.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
spurs were down 2 starters

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
spurs were down 2 starters

I'm very aware, but we're talking about the Cavs here.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Awesome game last night, I know we came up short, but that was a fun watch.

I really don't understand people getting all upset. None of this matters until April rolls around. Especially considering what happened last summer, I can really enjoy the season without freaking out.

I have news for some people, they may not win it all again this year! Repeating is insanely hard to do. I think we'll get over it. I'm still excited about another playoff run regardless.

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
The only way we have to worry about the Spurs is if they make the finals.

Legend
Legend
At one point in the 4th Lebron was 3-4,and the rest of the team was 3-14. (Going by memory from the broadcast)

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
No kidding. We're a lot further along at this point of the season than we were last year.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: jfanent
No kidding. We're a lot further along at this point of the season than we were last year.

Isn't today the anniversary of when we fired Blatt?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: jfanent

Isn't today the anniversary of when we fired Blatt?

I think it was last Friday, but yes, very close.

Yeah, good game last night. Losing stinks, but playing them into OT says we're not far off. Adding Korver, missing JR and Kevin being hurt aren't excuses, but they are what they are.

I kind of hope the Spurs somehow beat the Warriors so we can get last nights match-up in the Finals. I don't think I'd care to watch a 3rd Cavs/Warriors Finals.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
Legend
Ouch. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Lakers can't score 81 on Kobe's anniversary, suffer worst loss in team history instead

The Lakers lost 122-73 to the Mavericks, the 15-29 Mavericks.

I tuned into a Lakers game recently and man they are tough to watch. I almost feel bad for Mozgov, but he's getting paid well.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Knew they'd get blown out when I saw their starting lineup. I really don't know why Walton thought a gigantic lineup would work tonight.

Legend
Legend
yeesh, that's a blowout

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
49 points? owwwww

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Speaking of blowouts, we're getting killed by the Pelicans at half. Something tells me Lebron will be going to the "whip hand" soon, just like he did last year.

[Linked Image]

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Wish he'd have done that last week against the Warriors. I don't like it when the 'Big Three' are on the floor and all we have to show for it is a 20pt. deficit.

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
no more excuses...this team is just bad and broken right now...and i don't think Lue has a clue how to fix it. We've sucked for just about all of January. If we weren't playing in the weakest conference in any sport, we'd be in much more trouble. They have alot to figure out...its worse than what got blatt fired

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Why the hell is it that these guys just can't get the long ball to fall? What makes them so inconsistent?

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Why the hell is it that these guys just can't get the long ball to fall? What makes them so inconsistent?

my fav saying is live by the 3 die by the 3, we simply have a bunch of spot of shooters and noone that can actually create their shot or make a play...

L
Legend
Legend
L
I had hopes for Korver but he's either not athletic enough to get open anymore or Lue sucks at drawing up plays for him...i'm guessing its somewhere in the middle...

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Kyrie and Lebron are normally (not in recent weeks) guys that can create shots and make plays.

Looks like they're making potato salad here recently.

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
and yeah, Korver ought to be out there more often getting familiar with the guys on the floor.

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
Kyrie had to go uncle drew and carry the team and we are back in it, be nice if rest of team would contribute

L
Legend
Legend
L
This lineup is stupid why does Lue keep going to it,

L
Legend
Legend
L
Whopping 10 points from bench

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Korv is starting to-dammit-we make one they make one...

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M

Coaching...no way we ought to be down like this to anyone. I don't care if they only care about the post season or not.

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L

Coaching...no way we ought to be down like this to anyone. I don't care if they only care about the post season or not.

Yep my thoughts as well, you don't see warriors or spurs making excuses, they play well all the time. Sure they will lose games but man we've looked really bad this month

W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W

Yep my thoughts as well, you don't see warriors or spurs making excuses, they play well all the time. Sure they will lose games but man we've looked really bad this month

For once I might have to agree with you wholeheartedly. They have not been the same team since they lost Swish and picked up Korver.

#gmstrong.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Terrence jones just destroying us

L
Legend
Legend
L
Jones just embarrassed Lebron for like the 5th time tonight. They are doing this without their best player

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Now we're getting into hero ball.

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
No better time to get fouled than when you air ball a 3pt shot!

my two cents...
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NBA & Cavs Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard