Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
V
Legend
Legend
V
Wonder who they will trade? They are going to have to trade one of their bigs, maybe two.

Legend
Legend
I thought I heard Noel, but he's been playing well recently. Who knows. Maybe they stick for a while.

As for the Cavs, the win feels good and that 21 point lead after the 3rd was nice to see.....but giving up 43 to the Nets in the 4th is insane. They shouldn't break 30 in a quarter, ever, let alone 43!

On to the Thunder, without Kanter. What a dope.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Much better passing tonight.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Punchsmack
The 76ers probably won't make the 8th seed, but they're fun to watch. And Simmons is about to start playing.
Them and the Bucks are redeeming the East in regards to watch ability.

Legend
Legend
Wow! This is absolutely incredible!

James Harden makes history with second 50-point triple-double of the season - CBSSports.com
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/james-...-of-the-season/

Another night, another signature game for James Harden's MVP résumé. The Rockets guard put up a 51-point, 13-rebound, 13-assist triple double in a 123-118 victory over the Sixers on Friday night. It was Harden's second 50-point triple-double of the season, making him the first player, ever, to have multiple 50-point triple-doubles in one season.

Along with Russell Westbrook's 51-point triple-double in October, that's now three 50-point triple-doubles in one season, when there hadn't been any since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1973. The MVP race this season continues to just amaze.

This wasn't an empty performance, either. The Sixers have been a good, tough team lately, and they had actually closed the gap to five in the closing minutes Friday. Harden legitimately needed that production to secure the win. These performances are meaningful. The Rockets are now 12-3 when Harden has a triple-double; the Thunder are 18-5 when Westbrook does the same.

The performance overshadowed a 32-point, seven-rebound, four-assist performance from Joel Embiid in just 28 minutes. It seems like every night is one superstar's huge game vs. another's. Harden's efficiency continues to thrive as well; he shot 16 of 28 from the field.

Every night Harden has what seems like an MVP-defining game, Westbrook answers with one of his own (Sunday at the Cavaliers should be fun). Every time it seems like Westbrook might have taken the lead back, Harden does something remarkable. It makes you wonder.... when was the last time we had an MVP race this good?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Harden and D'Antonio are a great match. They've saved each other's career

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
Legend
V
We are witnessing some historic play by Harden and Westbrook.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I just listened to this and I think you are wrong.

I think the two best points belonged to KG and Shaq. LeBron is not afraid to compete, but he should have had this conversation w/the Gilbert and Griffin rather than doing so in the media.

From my understanding he did, he even said he told griff the same thing to his face, so maybe he was just tired of the inaction, but regardless shouldn't have said anything where it could have been run with like it is, he's a petulant child..as a player love watching him, as a human being I'm not a fan. He just does things because he thinks hes untouchable, thats not what true leaders do.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
L
Legend
Legend
L
I thought I heard Noel, but he's been playing well recently. Who knows. Maybe they stick for a while.

As for the Cavs, the win feels good and that 21 point lead after the 3rd was nice to see.....but giving up 43 to the Nets in the 4th is insane. They shouldn't break 30 in a quarter, ever, let alone 43!

On to the Thunder, without Kanter. What a dope.

The rumor was Noel, but since Embiid came out and basically said Noel was his BFF the talks have cooled, I could see it being Okafor

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
As they should. Okafor is unplayable with Embiid. I wish we would have tried to pull the trigger on Richaun Holmes, but he's playing up to his ability now.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Wasn't Okafor the first overall pick?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Wasn't Okafor the first overall pick?

Yes, but so was Anthony Bennett. Okafor also had horrible college metrics compared to Embiid. Okafor and Embiid really hurts the team in regards to spacing or pace.

Also if Loul Deng leaves the country he might not be allowed re-entry.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Methinks you missed my point. grin

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Methinks you missed my point. grin
Probs. What was it?

He was picked 3rd btw

L
Legend
Legend
L
I think today will be a game where it finally clicks for us or we get blown out by 30 again..Kyrie "guarding" westbrook might be the scariest thing ever

Legend
Legend
Kyrie just made Westbrook check his ankles

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Kevin needs to sit for 2 weeks to rest his back and reset his shot.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
L
Legend
Legend
L
Our defense is just atrocious, also giving up a first for korver looks so stupid right now and it didn't look that great when it happened. Shump has done a good job on Westbrook as you can do but man I wish we had just one dude that played with his intensity. Kyrie has been balling

L
Legend
Legend
L
Westbrook wouldn't score 5 points a game if he couldn't use his off arm

L
Legend
Legend
L
This game had much better flow from the cavs, very encouraging

Legend
Legend
nice game today. a different energy and urgency IMO

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: leadtheway

You are amazing. 5 pts a game? LMAO

How many would LeBron score? Negative 8?

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: leadtheway

You are amazing. 5 pts a game? LMAO

How many would LeBron score? Negative 8?

it was a joke...only you would take that seriously and use it to start an argument...god you're a troll and i just need to put you back on ignore..I have zero need to see your garbage

V
Legend
Legend
V
Wow............more namecalling.

Btw............what did you think of TT today? How about those blocks? Bet you loved those, eh?

V
Legend
Legend
V
Man, Green is such a jerk. Did any of you just see that play on on McCollum? Dirty as hell.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Fun game today.. DancinDawg and I went to the game!

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
D
Legend
Legend
D
Shumpret's D on Westbrook was awesome. Glad to see them get their rhythm back again.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Wow............more namecalling.

Btw............what did you think of TT today? How about those blocks? Bet you loved those, eh?

wow 1 game where he actually looked like he deserved that contract..get out of here with your TT lovefest..dude is average..oh guess what..cavs still rank at the bottom of league in blocks and lead the league in points given up in the paint...but thats probably nothing to do with TT...completely ignorant is what you are...back on ignore..you are easily the worst poster on here, about 1% of your posts have any content, the rest is arguing with whoever and whatever you can about any subject, especially if its not in accordance to what you think...its a joke.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
Shumpret's D on Westbrook was awesome. Glad to see them get their rhythm back again.
watching them try to defend kyrie with just about every player they had was even more fun, OKC is basically Westbrook and just some guys, I do like Payne though and ofcourse adams, they should have used him much more.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Just clicking.
I don't usually comment about the NBA cuz I dont care, but I gotta say
LeBron continues to be a punk, throwing teammates under the bus in public.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
Just clicking.

Sounds like you care. smirk

[Linked Image]

L
Legend
Legend
L
Jordan McRae and Channing frye should never under any circumstances see the floor at the same time. They literally can't stop anyone

Legend
Legend
Do we just hate playing defense during the regular season? These shots that these bum ass teams are getting is ridiculous. So open

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
It's Barnes, he's paying us back for going cold in games 5, 6 & 7. S'ok.

[Linked Image]

L
Legend
Legend
L
No defense, no playmakers, and horrible rotations. This team has lost every single bit of mojo it had. This isn't regular season blues, we just aren't very good. TT 24 minutes 0 points and -22 +\-. How you like those number Vers, I know you do. 15 million a year. Korver with 3 points. Def worth a first round pick. So much work needs to be done before June. The teams we are losing to is just unacceptable.

V
Legend
Legend
V
He's happy.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
Just clicking.

Sounds like you care. smirk

I don't, really.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
R
Legend
Legend
R
I agree. I don't think this is regular season coasting. This team came into the season with a ton of swagger and mojo and they've completely lost it. This team is just bad right now.

Legend
Legend
this is a yo-yo team jesus

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
I agree. I don't think this is regular season coasting. This team came into the season with a ton of swagger and mojo and they've completely lost it. This team is just bad right now.

I think it very well could be "regular season coasting."

The biggest problem I see is terrible transition defense. We typically have multiple players not running back on D and LeBron is the most guilty of that group. Love and Kyrie don't either.

That is an effort issue.

I am not saying they are going to repeat, but they should certainly challenge for the title again, especially if they address the backup PG position.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NBA & Cavs Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard