Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
And yet, the biggest snowflake of them all is currently sitting in the WH. Tweeting and starting investigations cause his feelings got hurt.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
That's not really the definition of snowflake behavior.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Sure it is.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
You should go read about it.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I'm good, thanks.

Besides I was the first one to use it on these boards. You out here jacking lingo. I'm honored.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish

Besides I was the first one to use it on these boards.

Was that back when you invented the internet?

E
Legend
Legend
E
I guess the world must have highjacked your lingo. You're famous now.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Yep.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
My instagram is off the charts.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Tweeting and starting investigations cause his feelings got hurt.

That almost sounds like Obama's 'Attack Watch'.

Legend
Legend
Almost, but not quite.

Trump makes this super personal. Almost if he hates to be questioned and wants to silence the media and government agencies....

Oh wait he already did some of that. Carry on.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Eve is just trying to get as many liberal tears as she can to afford her health care in Trump's America.

Legend
Legend
And yet they still won't insure her.

Damn preexisting conditions.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

It's Darwinism at work.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Eve is just trying to get as many liberal tears as she can to afford her health care in Trump's America.

There are so many liberal tears that it will be the new currency on healthcare.gov

I collect so many liberal tears from this forum that I will get free healthcare for the next 30 years.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
My wife says it's all my fault wink

It is. If we're 2 seconds away from a finger pull.

It's a good thing she keeps slapping my hands away thumbsup

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
I'm a conservative and consider myself a scientist... But I think this clock thing is ridiculous... I think it's hilarious they've been moving the clock around for so long....

<><

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: candyman92

It's Darwinism at work.
I don't blame them. It's stupid to insure someone with pre-existing condition. You're going to lose a lot of money on them. Don't insure them, it's bad for business.

E
Legend
Legend
E
When insurance companies complain about this, they are being fake. Insurance companies have always paid for people with pre existing condition as you cant be denied if you get group coverage through your employer. This leaves disabled people and people who have to buy individual ins, such as self employed people. Disabled people get medicare/medicade. Individual ins people are mostly screwed. But its not that many extra people like insurance companies make it out to be.

No Craps Given
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
So the only time people with pre existing conditions is if they get it by attaching themselves to a group of healthy people? Not surprising. It's bad business.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
When insurance companies complain about this, they are being fake. Insurance companies have always paid for people with pre existing condition as you cant be denied if you get group coverage through your employer. This leaves disabled people and people who have to buy individual ins, such as self employed people. Disabled people get medicare/medicade. Individual ins people are mostly screwed. But its not that many extra people like insurance companies make it out to be.

This is true, I don't know what it's like now or where you're at, but way back when I first bought health insurance (being self employed) you could get a policy with preexisting conditions if you filed schedule C.

We did file schedule c because we were (are) self employed so you were considered in a group.

Trouble was, we were the only ones in the group. We started at like (it's been about 18 years so this is a guess) $275.00, after my son was born they jacked it up to (this is not a guess) $750.00 a month.

I agree with Eve here, if they can insure someone that has a preexisting condition just because they're in a group, they can insure someone with preexisting conditions no matter what.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

It's Darwinism at work.
I don't blame them. It's stupid to insure someone with pre-existing condition. You're going to lose a lot of money on them. Don't insure them, it's bad for business.

Profit over people, the Murican way! smh

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Sounds like liberal tears there Eve. Careful what you wish for. This is what we mean about people voting against their own best interest. Hopefully you won't have to die to see the light. Just get out your GOP victim card and you should be good for the next two or three weeks.

Maybe you'll get lucky and Trump will run out of those made in china pens he's going through so fast before he strikes down Obamacare!

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Watching eve pick on you Liberals for crying about every little thing that comes along is humorous.

Watching you guys calling crying Conservatives is also humorous.

Watching you and Candy pick on a woman with serious health issues, poking fun at her health issues, then telling her you hope she doesn't have to die to see things your way really sucks.

Feel like winners now?
Feel like Men?

Legend
Legend
I'm not taking the troll bait.

Eve and me have agreed she shouldn't be denied healthcare because of her condition. Hell she even agreed with me that she'd vote out republicans if that happened.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The residents of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are giggling at J Robert Oppenheimer.. Noway a scientist got it right..

Hmmph.. he was 2 for 2.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
J
Legend
Legend
J

It's Darwinism at work.

But, you don't insult people right? I've seen people call you out lately for your nastiness, just in looking quickly through some threads, but you never respond. Interesting. You used to follow me around a lot, as I remember, giving me crap for way less than you have been dishing out. You are joining the ranks of the growing number of people who it's impossible to have a conversation with on this board. Congratulations.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
The people who support a single payer system are the real problem in this thread rolleyes

Legend
Legend
That's not really the definition of snowflake behavior.

Actually Trump fits a lot of the characteristics defined as "snowflake" behavior... easily offended, emotionally lashes out on social media, blames everybody else for problems..

yebat' Putin
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Doomsday Clock ticks closer to apocalypse and 1 person is to blame

Link Copied to Clipboard