Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
Maybe we should trade for Jennings instead of Carmelo.

He's doing it against felder, so it's like playing against a middle school kid. Felder is trash. I wouldn't mind Jennings or Lee

I don't think Felder is trash. He's a rookie. Had a pretty good stretch in the 1st half. Had a pretty bad stretch in the second half. About what you might expect for a project guy that has a bunch of room to grow.

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
V
Legend
Legend
V
He is who he is.............a streak shooter who is more cold than hot at this stage of his career.

R
Legend
Legend
R
I don't think streak shooter is accurate, but he may not be a good fit on this team.

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
V
Legend
Legend
V
How is not accurate?

Legend
Legend
He's #8 all-time, for career three point percentage. That's a little better than a streak shooter.

R
Legend
Legend
R
I think of a streak shooter as a guy who gets hot once in awhile and also is capable of really cold stretches. Korver is too pure a shooter in my opinion to be considered a streak shooter.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Wow. This officiating crew is trash.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

Yeah, they've had some bad calls, but how do you miss that last one after a review?

V
Legend
Legend
V
Did you misread what I said?

I said............."at this point of his career..."

Legend
Legend
The Kings are funny. They've recently beat the Cavs and Warriors but they've also lost to the 76ers (sans Embiid) and the Suns.

Cousins is so crazy good, but he can go full tilt so easily.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
L
Legend
Legend
L

Yeah, they've had some bad calls, but how do you miss that last one after a review?
that was one of the worst calls i've seen this season, it was so obvious the ball went of the knick player...that was amazing they could review that and come back and say knick ball

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
L
Legend
Legend
L
Maybe we should trade for Jennings instead of Carmelo.

He's doing it against felder, so it's like playing against a middle school kid. Felder is trash. I wouldn't mind Jennings or Lee

I don't think Felder is trash. He's a rookie. Had a pretty good stretch in the 1st half. Had a pretty bad stretch in the second half. About what you might expect for a project guy that has a bunch of room to grow.

Felder's biggest struggle and why i don't think he'll be anything more than a deep bench guy is his defense and inability to get to the glass and finish due to his size..he's just too small, there are very few people his size that make it, but man jennings was just doing whatever he wanted against him.. I hope he develops into something, but the bottom line is we can't wait for that right now, sign a vet PG, and send him to dleague and just let him play every night. We aren't doing him any favors right now..dude needs to play and figure out what he can and can't do at this level.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
L
Legend
Legend
L
Speaking of trash ... What's happened to Korver's shot?? He can't hit anything.
I think it's scheme to be honest, when we run these pickdowns and high picks to get him open off screens, our bigs aren't getting to their guy in time, so they can go over the pick and contest the shot..Korver is used to getting that open look when he curls off that screen, when he does he hits it at a good percentage. I think i read he was shooting contested 3's at like 57% or something..I thought giving a first round for him was stupid by griff and will end up biting us, just like i thought giving up 2 firsts for Mozgov was stupid and people said i was wrong...i wasn't.. I get picks aren't as valuable with the team we have, but they are down the road and we have none. I think korver will help more as the season goes on and they figure out where to get him the ball. Kyrie almost seems to never look for him and I've seen him open.. Kyrie is great at driving and dumping off inside, he's got to be better and kicking it out too. Thats why Korver is better with lebron. I think in the end Korver will be alright. Just have to wait

V
Legend
Legend
V
You try and act smart, but you have no clue about bb.

Two things:

Korver is a streak shooter whose legs are starting to fail him at this point of his career. I am not a fan of Lue, but blaming him is beyond moronic.

The second point is how you blame our bigs for our defensive woes. Kyrie is a terrible on the ball defender and LBJ rarely puts forth effort on the defensive end during the regular season, but let's blame the bigs. LOL.....................clueless.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Korver's never been a streak shooter. Not yesterday, not today. He's a pure shooter who requires a lot of work to get open. In order to get him shots it's got to be a really concentrated effort by the whole team. I think it takes the flow out of the offense. There's no one else on the team like Korver and they're not used to playing with a guy like that.

I think Korver pays off somehow, some way hitting a big shot in the playoffs when we really need it. But in general it appears to be a tough fit on the team so far.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Kyrie looks like he forgot how to play basketball since last game good god. Between that and TTs stellar rim protection, it's like open gym right now. Washington is gangbusters at home and they play well together. Their screen game is strong. Brooks has done a good job. I think this is going to be a shootout

L
Legend
Legend
L
Felder looks like it's bring your kid to work day

L
Legend
Legend
L
So they just said on the broadcast Lebron is pushing cavs to trade for melo even if it means trading love, if that happens i don't think I can support this team. That's just ridiculous. Better idea trade Lebron to NY and get our team and picks back and build around a young team with sustainable success instead of all in for a year or two

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Trading Lebron would be like trading Fort Knox. Watch the mass exodus of whatever talent he has around him if he's gone.

BTW: Which announcers said that? I'm watching on FOXOH. Could it be 'rumor'?

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Trading Lebron would be like trading Fort Knox. Watch the mass exodus of whatever talent he has around him if he's gone.

Lol what talent around him? All the geriatrics's? All the young talent is locked up for 4+ years with bird rights on all. It's on the national broadcast, they spent a good 10 minutes taking about it on air and showed a tweet.

L
Legend
Legend
L

L
Legend
Legend
L
It's obvious who the refs want to win

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: MrTed

Lol what talent around him? All the geriatrics's? All the young talent is locked up for 4+ years with bird rights on all. It's on the national broadcast, they spent a good 10 minutes taking about it on air and showed a tweet.

I don't know what bird rights are. I certainly wasn't talking about the geriatrics. And like I said, I'm watching on FOXOH, not the national broadcast. It's blacked out on TNT here in Central, Ohio.

And, I didn't turn the game on till like 8:30 or so.

Last edited by MrTed; 02/06/17 10:01 PM.

my two cents...
A
Legend
Legend
A
So much for team chemistry.

Good job LBJ.

For Love, it would be tough playing with a guy like lebron at this point, I would assume.

Whatever happened to players playing, and the front office doing front office stuff?

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Well, he did 'front office' enough to get the team together that won it all last year.

I get what you're saying, but it's gonna be hard to keep a guy on Lebron's level from influencing decisions.

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
You could sneeze soft enough to move a kleenex an inch and get called for a foul tonight.

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Nobody wants to shoot inside the arc tonight!

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
That shot by Lebron lol wow, amazing regular reason game

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
So much for team chemistry.

Good job LBJ.

For Love, it would be tough playing with a guy like lebron at this point, I would assume.

Whatever happened to players playing, and the front office doing front office stuff?

Especially trading a younger and better player for one who isn't even at the same level and older and more expensive. I really hope this is just rumor because that would really disappoint

Legend
Legend
Oh. My. WORD!

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Thought the game was over! Kevin Love could be a QB if he wanted!

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
Lebron just fouled out, ruined a great game which will be a loss now

Legend
Legend
Questionable officiating? Oh hey look, it's a Tony Brothers crew ...

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
For God's sake kid, pass the ball!

my two cents...
C
Legend
Legend
C
We're about to see who has power in Cleveland.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Questionable officiating? Oh hey look, it's a Tony Brothers crew ...

They are easily the worst

L
Legend
Legend
L
Beal got caught talking crap so kyrie said really chump

M
Legend
Legend
M
Wow! This has been a hell of a game.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
I seem to remember another shot made from that side of the arc not but a couple seasons ago!

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Ive seen that shot before!!!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NBA & Cavs Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard