Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: Magdawg
Since when does this President listen to "fake news". I like how the article points out that Trump "forgot he was President" as he has the best tools in the world available to him at ANY given moment.

Come on, this is a total BS strategy by the White House and anyone can smell it a mile away.

Not me, I paint houses for a living and it's ruined my sense of smell. grin

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Quote:
This President is a lunatic.

Y'all are hurting your cause w/your constant insults and wild-ass claims.

Keep mouthing off and see how America responds AGAIN in less than four years.

America by the majority didn't vote for trump.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
‘No Evidence’: Republican Lawmakers Want Answers About President Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/no-evidence-republican-lawmakers-want-192318671.html

Republican lawmakers want more information from President Trump following his unsubstantiated allegations that former President Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower during the 2016 election.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a member of the Senate intelligence committee that is currently investigating Trump’s team’s ties to Russia, said Sunday during a “Meet The Press” interview that he has seen “no evidence” to support Trump’s claims that were laid out in a series of tweets early Saturday morning.

“I’d imagine the President and the White House in the days to come will outline further what was behind that accusation,” Rubio said. “The President put that out there, and now the White House will have to answer as to exactly what he was referring to.”

And while many prominent Republicans have not addressed the topic, a few others joined Rubio in asking the President to release more information regarding his allegations, which Trump likened in a tweet to “Nixon/Watergate.”

“It would be more helpful if he turned over to the intelligence committee any evidence he has,” Maine Sen. Susan Collins, who is also a member of the Senate intelligence committee, said Sunday on CBS’s Face the Nation.

Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton echoed his colleagues during an interview on Fox News Sunday. “It doesn’t mean that none of these things have happened, just means I haven’t seen them yet,” he said.

Trump has not clarified the source of his information, but many have pointed to a Brietbart News story that was broadcast Friday about the FBI obtaining warrants to monitor his campaign as part of an investigation into its alleged Russian ties.

Press Secretary Sean Spicer called on Congress to conduct a probe and called the news “very troubling” in a statement Sunday.

House Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes said on Sunday that his panel will include Trump’s allegations into his current investigation of Russia meddling in the 2016 election. The committee “will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party’s campaign officials or surrogates,” Nunes said in a statement.

_________

This dude literally lied just so he could take the heat off the Russia scandal that's brewing.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
TRUMP already said he has nothing more to say on the subject, it is now in the hands of Congress to investigate so little Rubio can shut up and do his job.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
TRUMP already said he has nothing more to say on the subject, it is now in the hands of Congress to investigate so little Rubio can shut up and do his job.

of course he has nothing more to say. that's typically what happens when you lie through your teeth.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Fake News!!!

Everyone knows TRUMP can not comment on an ongoing investigation.

Legend
Legend
oh? have they started their investigations already?

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
What's their to investigate? Are you telling me the President of the United States cannot access a file on himself? As President he can go one step further. He can declassify his record and show America that the Government was spying on him and that he did no wrong. He could do this in 5 minutes. 3 if he has a pen on him. Again, this is just looking like more fake news.

Legend
Legend
Well the President of the United States of America turned it over to them so it is on according to the Constitution.

Little Marco gots to get moving.

Legend
Legend
Well the President of the United States of America turned it over to them so it is on according to the Constitution.

ahhh, so when you said this:

Fake News!!!

that was a lie. fake news.

birds of a feather, flock together!!

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
What's their to investigate? Are you telling me the President of the United States cannot access a file on himself? As President he can go one step further. He can declassify his record and show America that the Government was spying on him and that he did no wrong. He could do this in 5 minutes. 3 if he has a pen on him. Again, this is just looking like more fake news.

He has turned it over to Congress to investigate, TRUMP does not have time to investigate things, he RUNS things.

Who knows what other things Congress may find about Obama while they investigate this. You Liberals won't believe anything TRUMP says anyway but you will finally listen when Congress drags Obama before its body to testify in cuffs.

M
Rookie
Rookie
M

Last edited by Magdawg; 03/06/17 08:11 PM.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish

ahhh, so when you said this:

Fake News!!!

that was a lie. fake news.

birds of a feather, flock together!!

My mistake, I should have said everyone but Swish knows.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

He has turned it over to Congress to investigate, TRUMP does not have time to investigate things, he RUNS things.

Who knows what other things Congress may find about Obama while they investigate this. You Liberals won't believe anything TRUMP says anyway but you will finally listen when Congress drags Obama before its body to testify in cuffs.

But what is there to investigate? Declassify the record if an investigation has occurred. It's pretty simple.

Legend
Legend
Welcome to the Boards Magdawg, enjoy yourself and try to not get any on you.

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Originally Posted By: Magdawg
Since when does this President listen to "fake news". I like how the article points out that Trump "forgot he was President" as he has the best tools in the world available to him at ANY given moment.

Come on, this is a total BS strategy by the White House and anyone can smell it a mile away.

Not me, I paint houses for a living and it's ruined my sense of smell. grin

I totally deserved that one.

rofl

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
Welcome to the Boards Magdawg, enjoy yourself and try to not get any on you.

If you look at my registration date, I have been on these boards, mostly just stalking. Thank you for the welcome, any how.

I won't get any on me, I have thick skin and I know how to research properly.

Last edited by Magdawg; 03/06/17 08:15 PM.
Legend
Legend

But what is there to investigate? Declassify the record if an investigation has occurred. It's pretty simple.

No no no, that is not the way Washington works. You should know that.
If it worked like you say, Hillary would have been behind bars during the election.

Legend
Legend

If it worked like you say, Hillary would have been behind bars during the election.

that's ok. Trump will soon be taking her place.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: Swish

that's ok. Trump will soon be taking her place.

On vacation? Cause she's certainly not behind bars right now.

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
well he's certainly taking vacations.

he's about to exceed the cost of securing his vacation spots in one year, which took obama 8 years to pull off.

florida must be nice

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Well, it's been several days since this story broke, and I've tried to wrap my head around it.

I know I'm going to get flamed by folks when they read this, and I assume I'll be cast as a partisan hack for what I'm about to say. I get all that. I'll take any shots that come my way, along those lines. For years, I've understood that I can only take responsibility for my words and my intent, because these are the only things under my control. I cannot control how they are interpreted (or responded to) by others.

I've tried to look at this latest news story from as many different angles as I can (and Lord knows that there's been plenty of angles to sift through), and it's brought me to this place:

I'm seriously worried about this man's mental fitness. Seriously concerned. And no- this isn't some fake 'bleeding heart compassion' for a man who didn't get my vote. It's not coming from a partisan position of TrumpHate 24/7. It's coming from a deep concern about his motivations, the things that trigger his public statements, and his base level of self-control.

Here's where I'm at- for better or worse:

The standing PotUS has just accused his predecessor of actionable federal crimes on an open worldwide web platform... without

Take a pause after that sentence.
Let it truly sink in for a moment.
And, once you've done that, remind yourselves that Our Standing President did it ON TWITTER...

I don't care which side of the L/R political spectrum you fall upon, and I don't care who you cast your vote for... we are seeing patterns of behavior from this man that should be of grave concern to us all.

The CEO/owner of a multinational business can be managed/manipulated/marginalized by his management team, and the company can still run, if competent higher-ups have a firm grasp on running the business. They can make the day-to-day decisions, isolate the 'Father Figurehead' from making damaging mis-steps, and control their public brand. If they fail or drop the ball, a worst-case scenario is that the company tanks, and investors/stakeholders take a monetary hit. One company. Hundreds or thousands of people lose money, maybe jobs..

This is something very different.

By its very nature, the office of PotUS puts the "CEO of USA" under intense inernational scrutiny 24/7. And his team of managers find out that he's 'tweeted' to the entire world an unfounded conspiracy theory overnight when they show up for work the next day?

Even his own 'inner circle' was taken completely by surprise by his overnight actions when they got their phone calls on Saturday morning.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Dawg Pound: this isn't politics I'm playing here with my post. For the most part, I'm already past that. I voted for HRC, and she's hiking in remote locales with Secret Service Sherpas at her side. I get it/I'm over it. Things are what they now are. As I write this, I couldn't care less about who's R or who's L in our community. I couldn't care less about the last 8 years, or who was PotUS in the 1960's, 70's, 80's or beyond.

This man is exhibiting behaviors that force younger family members to have serious conversations about 'Grampa Don.' The kinds of behaviors that force them into uncomfortable conversations about car keys and checking accounts.

I've had beefs with a good number of our PotUS'es over a good many of my years. I've disagreed with them over policy, tactics, and our country's direction. But with all of them (even RMN), I never felt the need to question their fitness to execute the duties of the post.

Apparently, the President of the United States of America is tweeting his unfiltered 6 AM thoughts to the world- after reading an op-ed on Breitbart's op-ed website.

A President is supposed to MAKE news... not react to 'stuff he's read' or things that 'people are saying'.

IMHO, if this doesn't chill you to your core, you're the kind of American who sees no substantial difference in gravitas between the Oval Office and 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians."

I have my flame-retardant suit on.
I'm ready for the backlash I know this post is gonna generate. I'll take any and all of it, if just one or two of Trump's strongest supporters can actually talk to me- and convince me that this guy has his marbles lined up.

Because from what I'm seeing, I wouldn't trust him to run a corner lemonade stand, much less the most influential nation on the planet.

Can someone help me out here?

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Legend
Legend
That's what happens when you elect a reality tv celebrity.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump is crazy like a Fox! thumbsup

I'm going with Just Crazy..

Have you noticed that since his tweeter storm on Obama on Saturday, the only time we've seen him is in a taped video of him signing something and him bragging and taking credit for jobs coming back in the oil industry.. Actually, he may have had something to do with the Exxon Mobil jobs announced yesterday. Of course the cost of that was to basically put aside all those things that every president before him thought was important, like protecting the environment... Just sayin

Oh, and he had to give Rex Tillerson a job.. another person with close ties to russia and Putin...

Last edited by Damanshot; 03/07/17 08:45 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ahh Clem, I don't think anyone doubts where I come down on the subject of Donald Trump. Pretty sure I've been very clear on that score.

But you brought up something that I guess, without saying it, I've feared. I mean I've said he's a lunatic, but maybe that's not the problem. Maybe he's just got some kind of mental disorder or even something treatable.. Dunno.

But clearly, the leader of the free world doesn't get up at 6 am and flames his predecessor the way Trump did on Saturday.

If he really had something on Obama, I mean, if he had intelligence reports that clearly showed that Obama did what he's accused him of, he'd be rather stupid to let the cat out of the bag. The correct thing would have been to sit with the FBI and other agencies, get to the bottom of it, and then get Obama charged and perhaps convicted.

I was convinced he did that tweet storm to deflect attention away from his staff being question in connection to their relationships with Russia. But now, I wonder if he's that cunning. I think you may be right,, something is wrong.

Being his Chief of Staff, Press Secretary or anyone else that has to face the media as a mouth piece for him, has got to be the WORST job on the planet.

But more importantly, He's not exhibiting the skills that it takes to lead a nation and to deal with folks like Russia, China, Japan, Korea and that's not even mentioning the middle east.

I understand that many folks think that he's a successful business man. (for me, there are question marks all over his supposed success, but that's another issue) But being successful in business doesn't necessarily equate to success as the leader of the free world. In fact I think it makes him ill prepared.

Being a business leader (owner in his case) generally comes with the notion that "you say it, they do it" Simple. Except it doesn't work that way and never will for our highest office. And it shouldn't.

Yeah Clem, I feel your pain, I do agree, there is something wrong with him... Something seriously wrong.

And to be honest, I'm sorry to see that. (stop laughing 40, I mean it)

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
I don't see any backlash coming for a post like this. I will reserve judgement, I'm torn between 'trying to distract', 'big ego with INCREDIBLY THIN SKIN' or both.

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
You guys have simply bought into what the Media and the Left are feeding you.

Once Congress is done with its investigation the traitors within and the Cult of Obama will be exposed. There will be a paper trail.

In the meantime, by all means, take the easy path by proclaiming the President is nuts.

L
Legend
Legend
L
you know I've tried to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, I liked alot of what he said on the trail..but man his actions since in office have me turned off...he's 100% clueless, he doesn't realize he has to put his ego aside. You give a great speech to congress, actually look and sound presidental, and in the next breath its right back to being a talking troll doll. I didn't like Obama at all and still think he is the worst president of my lifetime, didn't want hillary at all. Sad state of affairs when these are the supposed best of the best to lead our country.. Because the job sucks, all the ones that would do a great job want no part of it because it's a no win situation. There desperately needs to be a 3rd party that comes to power and competes, bipartisan sucks

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!
link

Trumps tweet above is wrong..a deliberate lie..

THE TRUTH...Of the 122 confirmed re-engagers, former president George W. Bush released 113 of them, while Barack Obama released 9.
link

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Trump is starting to go the way of Maduro...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You guys have simply bought into what the Media and the Left are feeding you.

Once Congress is done with its investigation the traitors within and the Cult of Obama will be exposed. There will be a paper trail.

In the meantime, by all means, take the easy path by proclaiming the President is nuts.

And you buy into everything Trump tells you... You have about 300 news outlets around the world telling you one thing and you have Brietbart, InfoWars, Levin, FOX, Limbaugh and Trump tell you something else, and you are choosing to believe the latter..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
The JCS needs to have a serious discussion among themselves whether CIC is fit to have access to the "football"!

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: mac
Quote:
122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!
link

Trumps tweet above is wrong..a deliberate lie..

THE TRUTH...Of the 122 confirmed re-engagers, former president George W. Bush released 113 of them, while Barack Obama released 9.
link

I saw that today and couldn't stop laughing... ANother Trumpism gone south.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Someone needs to duct tape oven mitts on his hands...no one is tweeting while wearing oven mitts.

my two cents...
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I don't know if Trump is right or wrong about wire tapping but I do know a lot of slease came out of O's White House. Such as the IRS scandal, the Fox news reporter and on and on.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Someone needs to duct tape oven mitts on his hands...no one is tweeting while wearing oven mitts.

Ha. I wonder if it's been tried LOL

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
I don't know if Trump is right or wrong about wire tapping but I do know a lot of slease came out of O's White House. Such as the IRS scandal, the Fox news reporter and on and on.

Name an adminstration that hasn't had a scandal as perceived by their opponents?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
WikiLeaks offers reward for info on Obama admin misdeeds

The anti-secrecy website on Tuesday issued a call for any information about those connected to the outgoing Obama administration destroying records – and offered a huge cash payment as incentive.

“We are issuing a US$20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest or exposure of any Obama admin agent destroying significant records,” the organization tweeted above an image of a “Wanted” sign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/...ton-emails.html

Legend
Legend
Assange trying to get his record cleared by Trump lmao

watching you conservatives scramble over this false -wire tapping scandal in order to take heat off the russian crap is hilarious.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
WikiLeaks offers reward for info on Obama admin misdeeds

The anti-secrecy website on Tuesday issued a call for any information about those connected to the outgoing Obama administration destroying records – and offered a huge cash payment as incentive.

“We are issuing a US$20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest or exposure of any Obama admin agent destroying significant records,” the organization tweeted above an image of a “Wanted” sign.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/...ton-emails.html

LOL,,, Listen, Wiki is in bed with the Trump Admin and they are also in bed with Putin...Why in the heck would you care about them... Other than they are after anything Democrat

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump says he was wire tapped by Obama

Link Copied to Clipboard