Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Nope, there she is!

She brought home Chick-Fil-A for me.

How sweet, she knows how much I love Chicken fried in Hate, wrapped in Family Values!

Of course you love hate.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I'm struggling to understand the logic behind not having a discussion with the FBI director over this. why go to twitter first?

Trump has not spoken to FBI director about wiretapping claims, Spicer says

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-not-spok...topstories.html

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said today that President Donald Trump has not spoken to FBI Director James Comey in the wake of Trump's unsubstantiated allegations that his phones were wiretapped at the direction of President Obama.

Spicer reiterated the White House's earlier announced plans to have the House and Senate investigative committees look into the matter.

"There is clearly a role that congress can play in their oversight," Spicer said at the press briefing today.

When asked by ABC News' Jonathan Karl, Spicer declined from sharing his personal feelings on the issue.

"I get that that's a cute question to ask. My job is to represent the president," Spicer said.

Spicer was later asked if the president still supports Comey. Spicer responded, "I have no reason to believe he doesn't. He has not suggested that to me."

Spicer offered no evidence to support Trump's wiretapping claims and said Trump is looking forward to the results of the congressional investigations.

"It's not a question of proving [the claims]. It's that they have the resources and the clearances and the staff ... to fully and clearly investigate this," Spicer said.

"He's not walking anything back or regretting it," he added.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
When there's nothing to really talk about, the point is moot.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
He gets his news from infowars... next we will be investigating the reptilian invasion.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Interesting:

'Loretta Lynch Ordered the Wiretap-Trump Has the Proof-Obama Behind It All'

Legend
Legend
FALSE CLAIM: A Former Attorney General Said Trump’s Claim Was Correct
TruthFeed: “BREAKING : Former Attorney General Believes Loretta Lynch Ordered Wiretapping.” Fake news purveyor TruthFeed claimed in a March 6 article, “Former Bush Attorney General Michael Mukasey believes Trump is correct that wiretapping occurred and it was ordered by Loretta Lynch’s DOJ,” referring to an interview he gave to ABC’s This Week. [TruthFeed, 3/6/17; Media Matters, 12/14/16]

FACT: Mukasey Actually Said Trump’s Claim Was False
Mukasey: Trump’s Obama Wiretap Claim Was “Not Correct.” In an interview with ABC’s This Week, Mukasey said that Trump “‘was not correct certainly in saying that President Obama ordered a tap on a server in Trump Tower.’” He said he did think “‘there was surveillance and that it was conducted at the behest of the attorney -- of the Justice Department through the FISA court,’” but he noted that such surveillance would mean “‘there were some basis to believe that somebody in Trump Tower may have been acting as an agent of the Russians.’” From the March 5 ABC News article:

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
I don't care much one way or the other if Obama wiretapped Trump or not -i'm thinking he probably did, but am unsure. It is interesting, though.

Every day it's like opening up the National Enquirer with Trump as president. Crazy times.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
I don't care much one way or the other if Obama wiretapped Trump or not -i'm thinking he probably did, but am unsure. It is interesting, though.

Every day it's like opening up the National Enquirer with Trump as president. Crazy times.

I really have to laugh a little. Middle of last week, the man started to sound like a real president.. (sound like but the words were the same). But just about everyone was saying he was getting better...

Then on Thursday, Levin talks about how Obama wiretapped Trump, Brietbart picks it up on Friday and then Saturday Morning, Trump goes off the rails AGAIN.....

Now we're finding out how many of those associated with Trump had ties to Russia....

it's insane...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

Kremlin West

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg

Kremlin West

Yet the reality of whats going on politically between us and Russia is cold waresque ....

Facts never seem to be real high on your agenda's though ...

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Russia hacking our elections to get DJT the Presidential seat is pretty cold war-esque. But now we're moving towards a place of understanding with the Russians. I heard we might even adopt their Constitution soon enough.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Russia hacking our elections to get DJT the Presidential seat is pretty cold war-esque. But now we're moving towards a place of understanding with the Russians. I heard we might even adopt their Constitution soon enough.

I'd rather have the Russian constitution than the Sharia Law that Obama would have enacted if he had just had more time.

yebat' Putin
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

I'd rather have the Russian constitution than the Sharia Law that Obama would have enacted if he had just had more time.

I always knew I could make you a communist, DC laugh

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

Spoken like a TRUE BLUE TRUMPIAN!

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Why oh why are the Libs and Senator McCain so against an investigation into these things?

I think I know.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Why oh why are the Libs and Senator McCain so against an investigation into these things?

I think I know.

What's their to investigate? Either they had an investigation or they didn't. You've never heard of an investigation of an investigation, have you?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Maybe because nobody can find anything to investigate?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/sean-spicer-donald-trump-wiretapping/

"The White House on Monday walked back key point of President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his phones in Trump Tower during the 2016 election.

Namely, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump wasn't referring to wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping.

"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."

Wiretapping is a narrowly defined surveillance activity that involves tapping into "a telephone or telegram wire in order to get information," according to Merriam-Webster dictionary.
Spicer also said that Trump was referring to the Obama administration broadly -- and not accusing Obama of personal involvement -- when he tweeted that "Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower" and accused Obama of being a "bad" or "sick guy."

Melissa is a national treasure!

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Melissa is a national treasure!

Who is Melissa?

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
If I'm Sean Spicer I'm looking at another gig or even early retirement.

I'm sure every one on staff that has an on camera responsibility is hoping (in vain most likely) that Thumbs has learned his lesson about spouting off without being able to back it up.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Quote:
If I'm Sean Spicer I'm looking at another gig or even early retirement.

Worst job in America.
He should be followed by Mike Rowe for a week.

Quote:
I'm sure every one on staff that has an on camera responsibility is hoping (in vain most likely) that Thumbs has learned his lesson about spouting off without being able to back it up.

That lesson hasn't landed yet.
IMO, he's been doing this for so many years, he probably needs a 12-step program to wean him off.

#tweetaddict

#GMStong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I wish Trump would tweet under oath. The more and more I see from tyrannical governments is that their lies have to be held accountable.

Legend
Legend
"The White House will wait until congressional committees release their own findings."

“We will comment further after those findings are made clear."

-Kellyanne Conway

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
So they don't have anything? LMAO who could have seen that coming?

Legend
Legend
When asked if they have evidence, the FBI said they need more time to answer that. Investigation continues.

Legend
Legend
Great. So how much tax payer money is gonna be used to investigate this lying ass president's tweet?

You conservatives don't seem all that conservative with money.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Crimes of this magnitude must be investigated.

Money must be spent to do that.

Legend
Legend
Crimes of this magnitude must be investigated.

Money must be spent to do that.

Cool, then I hope you support money being spent to look into Trumps corruption with Russia.

Seems like you pick and choose.

Last edited by Swish; 03/13/17 07:01 PM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish

Seems like you pick your nose.

Legend
Legend

If I did I'd flick it at your head.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Boogers.....

DUCK!!!

#GMStong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
If you had a boss that you would constantly find your self in a position where you had to lie for him, would you stay or leave?

I'm not talking about having your bosses back, that should be a given, but to constantly having to lie, in public, to the media (whether you respect them or not) would you stay or leave?

I couldn't do it.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Maybe it's just me, but lately, I've noticed that it's getting harder and harder who support him to defend Trump. I know this because of comments like this. When you run out of honest and constructive things to say, you resort to stupid, childish comments like this.

Simply brillant

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Its you.

Clem, Swish and I got a kick out of it but I understand with your current depressed emotional state, humor is hard to grasp.

Maybe some good news in 2018 will lift you up.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Its you.

Clem, Swish and I got a kick out of it but I understand with your current depressed emotional state, humor is hard to grasp.

Maybe some good news in 2018 will lift you up.

NO really I've noticed that some folks that support Trump are seemingly having a harder time doing so.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
I have noticed the Left getting more and more violent.

I have noticed the Media is not reporting on the Russian aide who said the Clinton and Obama people met with Russian officials during their campaigns.

I have noticed the Media is going on and on about anything anti Trump but say nothing about Job increases, wage increases, illegal immigration down 40 percent, the stock market zooming, and his attempting to save healthcare for Americans instead of letting it fail.

Those are some of the things I notice.

People I hear from are actually beginning to say that once Trumps policies start to take effect, he will go down as one of the best Presidents we have ever had.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 03/14/17 09:32 AM.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Typical garbage from you...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
Lmao, what?

Sean Spicer defends Trump's tweets: 'Wire-tapping' is different from wire-tapping

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sean-spicer-defends-trumps-tweets-005444379.html

Press Secretary Sean Spicer has claimed that US President Donald Trump's "wire-tapping" claims were not meant literally, as he aimed to defend the Republican over tweets alleging that Barack Obama spied on Trump Tower during the election.

In his daily briefing with reporters on Monday (13 March), Spicer claimed that Trump's use of quotation marks around the words wire-tapping meant that he did not necessarily mean wire-tapping, but other forms of surveillance.

Trending: Theresa May to wait until '11th hour' to trigger Article 50

"If you look at the president's tweet, he said very clearly, quote, 'wire tapping' – in quotes," Spicer said in Monday's (13 March) briefing, making air quotes with his fingers to emphasise the point.

For more news videos visit Yahoo View, available now on iOS and Android.

"There's been substantial discussion in several reports," Spicer went on. "There's been reports in the New York Times and the BBC and other outlets about other aspects of surveillance that have occurred.

Don't miss: Has President Donald Trump become scared of using Twitter?

"The president was very clear in his tweet that it was, you know, 'wire tapping' ­– that spans a whole host of surveillance types of options."

Despite Spicer's claims, two of Trump's four tweets about wire-tapping did not contain quotation marks and were explicit in their intended meaning.

Most popular: UK weather: England hotter than Greece but severe wind in Scotland

Spicer also claimed that Trump did not mean Obama directly, but the Obama administration, in spite of Trump's tweets stating "Bad (or sick) guy!"

A week earlier, when Spicer was originally asked to comment about the wire-tapping accusation, he said the claim "speaks for itself" and declined to offer any additional insight.

Monday's comments came at the same time as the deadline for the Justice Department to provide any evidence on the wire-tapping claims to the House Intelligence Committee so they could investigate. However, the White House so far declined to provide any evidence to the committee.

Hours after the press conference, a Justice Department spokeswoman confirmed that they have contacted the House Intelligence Committee to request more time in compiling their evidence.

Obama, through a spokesman, has denied the allegations.

You may be interested in:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer confronted in Apple store for working with 'fascist' Trump

Sean Spicer played Easter Bunny with George Bush at the White House

White House press secretary Sean Spicer borrows Saturday Night Live joke at media call

Sean Spicer defends Trump's tweets: 'Wire-tapping' is different from wire-tapping

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Very simply, to our generation the words "phone tapping" covers all forms of electronic eavesdropping.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump says he was wire tapped by Obama

Link Copied to Clipboard