Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Very simply, to our generation the words "phone tapping" covers all forms of electronic eavesdropping.

Normal people call it blatant ass lying

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Do you know any?

Legend
Legend
Do you know any?

Yes, everyone who didn't vote for trump.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Very simply, to our generation the words "phone tapping" covers all forms of electronic eavesdropping.

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

This is a direct tweet from Trump. It directly states that HIS phones were tapped. It's either a lie or it's not. The BS spin can stop any time. Even his own people don't really believe that. And it's "tap" not "tapp".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Well you can play the haggard old spelling teacher if you want but I will go by what he meant, not by definitions from the dictionary. rolleyes

Legend
Legend
He literally said obama tapped his phones. And then double downed.

What he meant? What's up with you and others defending this nonsense? I mean I'm seeing the excuse all over social media of "don't take him literally"

WHY THE HELL cant we take the president by his word? We gotta break the code of his words now? This a puzzle game now?

Trump is an absolute joke.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Only a fool reads words and thinks he reads minds too.

How many times have you read something in these board and asked the poster what he meant?

You guys hate so hard that you would hold that poster to what he said no matter what he meant. Foolish.

Legend
Legend
So when trump says obama wire tapped his phone, he didn't real mean wire tap?

Bro.......stop. Seriously. It's one thing for the president to be (unfortunately) corrupt and untruthful.

It's another for you to defend it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Man, y'all want to go down with this ship, and don't even realize the captain (trump) will abandon it in a heartbeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
There's no hate from me 40. I just have the ability to read exactly what the man said. When someone says "someone tapped my phones", that's what it means. It's basic English. Or are you telling me Trump doesn't understand basic English?

When someone says something confusing or something that could be taken different ways it leaves a question. There's no question here.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So? Can we see the proof that Trump has on this? What does he have that caused him to tweet about it? Otherwise Trump lied to the American public. The Govt can lie to us with no consequences now? We go to jail if we lie to the Govt. What's next?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish

Yes, he meant wiretap, as my generation understands it. In the day they had to hook a listening device by wire to your phone line. Well phone lines are almost a thing of the past!

They listen thru the mic on your phone, computer, television, and I hear they can convert your microwave into a listen device.

Wiretap! Electronic eavesdropping!

Legend
Legend
You can play the spin all you want.

Where's the evidence? There is none. You're boy straight up lied. And he did it to take heat off the Russia thing.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

Yes, he meant wiretap, as my generation understands it. In the day they had to hook a listening device by wire to your phone line. Well phone lines are almost a thing of the past!

They listen thru the mic on your phone, computer, television, and I hear they can convert your microwave into a listen device.

Wiretap! Electronic eavesdropping!

Now remember when you answer Swish's next question... "And when Trump said it was Obama who did it"? say he meant Michelle.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
"Im so grateful to be your 45th president of the a united States!!"

- Melania Trump

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
No spin. It doesn't change the fact he believes he was wiretapped.

No spin. He never said he had evidence, he said "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower".

You all need to comprehend what you are reading better.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 03/14/17 01:23 PM.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
"How was I suppose to know that "Launch the nukes" was a euphemism for trying to have sex with a woman at at a furniture store?"
-- Nuclear scientist in the year 2019

Legend
Legend
No spin. It doesn't change the fact he believes he was wiretapped.

No spin. He never said he had evidence, he said "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower".

How did he find out? Who told him? What evidence does the source have to make such a claim. This cannot be excused away with a simple wave off here. What did Trump know and when did he know it and where did he get the info to make such claims in a tweet?

– Jackie Robinson
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Dennis Kucinich on Trump's wiretap charge: 'It happened to me'

By Joe Concha - 03/14/17

51Share to Twitter
Share to Google+

Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) is defending President Trump's claims about being wiretapped by the Obama administration, saying during an appearance on Fox News's "The O'Reilly Factor" that his own phone had been tapped.

Kucinich told Bill O'Reilly Monday night that a phone call to his congressional office from a foreign leader was tapped in 2011. Kucinich said he listened to the recording after leaving office in 2015.

"I had a resolution in the House to try to stop the war and [Saif al-Islam Gadhafi, a high-ranking official in Libya’s government and son of President Moammar Gadhafi] called me to talk about it," Kucinich said.

"I cleared the discussion with House attorneys, and a member of Congress is not supposed to be listened to by the executive branch," he continued. "The director of national intelligence under President Obama was tracking my resolution, and I didn't find out until two years after I had left Congress."

Kucinich revealed in a Friday FoxNews.com column that investigative reporters from the Washington Times contacted him after obtaining the tape to verify his voice on the recording.

"When I met them at a Chinese restaurant in Washington, they played back audio of a call I had taken in my D.C. congressional office four years earlier," he told O'Reilly.

Kucinich said because of that experience, he doesn't dismiss Trump's claim that he was bugged.

"I heard a lot of people laughing about it, but I had something happen to me. If a member of Congress can have his phone tapped, this can happen to anybody."

Kucinich was a member of Congress from 1997-2013. He joined Fox News as a contributor after shortly after leaving office.

The Trump administration asked for more time on Monday evening to comply with a House Intelligence Committee request for evidence substantiating the president's claims of wiretapping.

The request came hours before the committee-set midnight deadline.

"This afternoon, the Department of Justice placed calls to representatives of the Chairman and Ranking Member of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence to ask for additional time to review the request in compliance with the governing legal authorities and to determine what if any responsive documents may exist," the letter from Department of Justice read.

http://thehill.com/media/323846-dennis-kucinich-on-trumps-wiretap-charge-it-happened-to-me

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

"I heard a lot of people laughing about it, but I had something happen to me. If a member of Congress can have his phone tapped, this can happen to anybody."

What a PoS. Only care about your constituents' privacy because yours finally got violated? I hate congressmen.

Legend
Legend
Good article, fish.

You know what's lacking though? Actual evidence trump got wire tapped.

- Theodore Roosevelt
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H

Where's the evidence? There is none. You're boy straight up lied. And he did it to take heat off the Russia thing.

Heat off the Russia thing... lol

Swish, there is no Russia thing. At a certain point, you have to lay out exactly what you mean by that and provide real evidence. So far you, mac, Rocket, and everybody else who has pushed that angle has failed spectacularly.

I still wait for something real...

...not coincidental meetings between business executives, Congressmen, and foreign officials

...not imperfect recollection of events that happened months earlier

...not diplomatic/friendly comments exchanged between world leaders

...not speculating on flimsy evidence about who released John Podesta's emails that exposed widespread corruption in the Democratic party (and further, what Trump had to do with that. Here's a hint: nothing)

...not an outrageous dossier that reads like a prank (possibly because it was a prank) where none of the substantive accusations have any merit

Legend
Legend
2 people got fired, and an AG had to recuse himself from the investigations.

Over the Russia thing.

So again, the facts says you're wrong. But go down with that ship of you want to.

So if there's no Russia thing, why are people dropping like flies over it?

sorry if I don't take anything you have to say with regards to this seriously. 2 people getting axed over it kinda invalidates anything you have to say. I hope you understand that.

So, sup with the wire tapping claim? Or are you gonna go down with that ship, too?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Haus

Swish, there is no Russia thing. At a certain point, you have to lay out exactly what you mean by that and provide real evidence. So far you, mac, Rocket, and everybody else who has pushed that angle has failed spectacularly.

...not coincidental meetings between business executives, Congressmen, and foreign officials

...not speculating on flimsy evidence about who released John Podesta's emails that exposed widespread corruption in the Democratic party (and further, what Trump had to do with that. Here's a hint: nothing)

...not an outrageous dossier that reads like a prank (possibly because it was a prank) where none of the substantive accusations have any merit

There you go. Distracting away from the wire tapping now. Wise play, well done. rofl

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Let's run through the current line up of flops so far coming from the trump administration

2 security advisors axed.

Ag recused himself from Russian investigation

Fake bowling green massacre

No terrorist activity on a random Friday in Sweden

A flop of a travel ban the first goaround.

And now he endorsed quite possibly he dumbest healthcare bill....ever.

Multiple people heading agencies they have no business running

A stupid remark stating the steel from the pipeline will be built by American steel

Yea, trump is doing great things.

Did I miss anything?

All that in under 3 months? Yikes.

Last edited by Swish; 03/14/17 01:58 PM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
My god, look at this crap.

DOJ asks for more time on inquiry into Trump wiretapping allegations

https://gma.yahoo.com/doj-asks-more-time...topstories.html

The Department of Justice has failed to meet the House Intelligence Committee's deadline to turn over any alleged evidence of wiretapping of President Donald Trump during the campaign.

On Friday, House Intelligence Committee Chairs Devin Nunes, R-California, and Adam Schiff, D-California, had formally requested that the Justice Department turn over any documentary evidence, including applications, orders or warrants, by Monday, assuming such information exists.

According to a DOJ spokeswoman, the DOJ placed calls to Nunes and Schiff this afternoon, asking for "additional time to review the request in compliance with the governing legal authorities and to determine what if any responsive documents may exist."

A House Intelligence Committee spokesperson confirmed the DOJ's request for more time and set a new deadline for ahead of the March 20 House Intelligence Committee hearing on Russia's influence in the U.S. elections.

"We have asked the Department to provide us this information before the Committee’s open hearing scheduled for March 20," a House Intelligence Committee spokesperson said. "If the Committee does not receive a response by then, the Committee will ask for this information during the March 20 hearing and may resort to a compulsory process if our questions continue to go unanswered."

In a series of tweets posted on March 4, Trump accused President Barack Obama of wiretapping his phones in Trump Tower.

House intel leaders ask Justice Department for alleged wiretapping evidence

Top Dem doesn't expect to see 'evidence' of Trump wiretap claims

On Monday, White House press secretary Sean Spicer clarified Trump was not talking literally or specifically when he accused President Obama of "wiretapping" his campaign.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
How much money are we wasting with this crap ass lie?

- Theodore Roosevelt
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
2 people got fired, and an AG had to recuse himself from the investigations.

Over the Russia thing.

So again, the facts says you're wrong. But go down with that ship of you want to.

So if there's no Russia thing, why are people dropping like flies over it?

sorry if I don't take anything you have to say with regards to this seriously. 2 people getting axed over it kinda invalidates anything you have to say. I hope you understand that.

So, sup with the wire tapping claim? Or are you gonna go down with that ship, too?

And yet, no evidence that Trump is compromised by Russia or anything of the sort. If you had that information, you'd have posted it by now.

Flynn got axed because he was dishonest with Mike Pence. There was no evidence Flynn actually did anything, but given the sensitivity of the subject, he should have been up front the whole time. Was there more to it than that?

As far as the wire tapping claim, I am going to see what comes of it. There really isn't enough info out there for me to have a stance on it either way. If I had to say anything, it's that Trump probably should not have tweeted about it. Call it a flaw on his otherwise excellent Tweeting.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

There you go. Distracting away from the wire tapping now. Wise play, well done. rofl

Swish has alluded to the 'Russia thing' many times in this thread. I have no reservations about asking what exactly that means and what the evidence is. Those explanations are severely lacking.

Legend
Legend
Apparently the evidence is there.

You seem pretty confident for guys getting dropped over Russian ties.

Your boy is corrupt, right along with the people he hired. Hell, the only person that might be legit is Pence.

Spin it however you want. The Russian bomb is coming. For you to be so confident about it, you still didn't say anything worth much regards to two people getting fired, and the AG refusing himself.

For people supposedly innoncent, they sure are acting guilty as all hell.

But sure, nothing to see here. Keep rolling with that.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
These guys just don't get it Fish.

He knows the Left and the Media are lightweights and he eats them for lunch.

They cried that he was a Nazi, and anti Semite, a racist, and a Russian spy. Obama was involved in keeping the Left "Resisting" and protesting. Obama's intelligence loyalists were leaking everything Trump did in private.

He had had enough of it so he tweets...

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

Next tweet...

"Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!"

And then...

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

-The Left and their Media took what Trump tweeted and gobbled it up hook, line and sinker.
-They read into it that he had evidence.
-They read into it that Obama himself crawled thru Trump Tower, hooking up taps to phones.
-They gave him deadlines on when he must show his evidence, which he ignored.

So here sits the Press and the Left with nothing while Trump has an investigation going on, looking into everything Obama and the Left have been up to behind the scenes.

Legend
Legend
How much money are we wasting with this crap ass lie?

As much as it takes to wave it away.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Why do you keep saying the left?

Republicans are asking for the evidence as well. Why do you keep ignoring that?

- Theodore Roosevelt
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Let's run through the current line up of flops so far coming from the trump administration

2 security advisors axed.

Ag recused himself from Russian investigation

Fake bowling green massacre

No terrorist activity on a random Friday in Sweden

A flop of a travel ban the first goaround.

And now he endorsed quite possibly he dumbest healthcare bill....ever.

Multiple people heading agencies they have no business running

A stupid remark stating the steel from the pipeline will be built by American steel

Yea, trump is doing great things.

Did I miss anything?

All that in under 3 months? Yikes.

Whatever you say. Three months ago, it was all about the racist, sexist Hitler angle. Now that those accusations have shown to be complete shams, you have to go after something else.

Three months from now, once the Russia thing fizzles out, there will be something else. We all know how this goes.

By the way, you really should look into what is happening in Sweden. Or Germany, France, etc. Society is a delicate thing and is mainly a reflection of its people. He actually did a great service for the Swedes and many others across the western world. Red flags abound. Let in mass amounts of third world people into your country, you get large amounts of third world problems. It's just not that complicated. And it does not benefit you or me.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Trump must be a weak leader if he still can't access an investigation file.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Apparently the evidence is there.

You seem pretty confident for guys getting dropped over Russian ties.

Your boy is corrupt, right along with the people he hired. Hell, the only person that might be legit is Pence.

Spin it however you want. The Russian bomb is coming. For you to be so confident about it, you still didn't say anything worth much regards to two people getting fired, and the AG refusing himself.

For people supposedly innoncent, they sure are acting guilty as all hell.

But sure, nothing to see here. Keep rolling with that.

Right.

I've been hearing about how this Russian thing is going to break wide open any day now, for months.

Legend
Legend
How were the accusations shams?

Did trump not get sued for refusing to rent to minorities?

Did he not say "grab em by the ...." did he not repeatedly call women ugly and nasty, etc?

Those are facts. How is that a sham, Haus?

Forreal, how freaking gullible are you? It's pathetic.

He didn't do anything good. Even the Swedish embassy was asking for clarification.

Your boy is constantly making crap up, and you're defending it.

I'm sorry bro, but that's what trained dogs do. Loyal to the master no matter what they do. And it's sad that you and others will defend this level of blatant lying and corruption, even after all the whining you did when talking about Hillary.

It's just really disappointing. And now you of course can't even condem the actual topic of the thread. The man lied about obama wire tapping him. And yet, you still can't say anything.

Very sad.

- Theodore Roosevelt
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H

Did he not say "grab em by the ...." did he not repeatedly call women ugly and nasty, etc?

He didn't do anything good. Even the Swedish embassy was asking for clarification.

I'm sorry bro, but that's what trained dogs do. Loyal to the master no matter what they do. And it's sad that you and others will defend this level of blatant lying and corruption, even after all the whining you did when talking about Hillary.

It's just really disappointing. And now you of course can't even condem the actual topic of the thread. The man lied about obama wire tapping him. And yet, you still can't say anything.

Very sad.

We've been through this all before. Suffice it to say we disagree.

What has he done since he has been President? Oh yeah, he signed an executive order giving billions to historically black colleges and universities. Paid maternity leave is likely going to be part of his tax reform.

Legend
Legend
You've argued against multiculturalism, so I apologize if I severely doubt you're happy about HBCU's getting any sort of money. Maybe I'm wrong, if so then my bad.

"Likely" doesn't cut it. We will see when that happens. That healthcare bill he endorsed is straight up garbage.

So you named one thing that is ok.

But nothing that benefits Americans as a whole? Where's those policies? 3 months and all you got is one thing?

You're right, we disagree.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Very sad.

We've been through this all before. Suffice it to say we disagree.

What has he done since he has been President? Oh yeah, he signed an executive order giving billions to historically black colleges and universities.

This is some fake news.

Here's the EO too, so people don't get lost in the spin of some news sites.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off...mote-excellence

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump says he was wire tapped by Obama

Link Copied to Clipboard