Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Trump has already said he has more to come in the next 2 weeks.

They are sources who have proof of what Obama did and who is involved.

rofl And according to unnamed sources Hillary Clinton is a mass murder.

It's fake.

U Don't consider the 4 dead in Benghazi mass murder?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Trump contended that the word wiretap "covers a lot of different things."

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

Yes, but "tapped my phones" only means one thing. lmao

To a haggard old spelling teacher who is consumed with parsing words instead of comprehending the message, yes.

Legend
Legend
So, just an example.

If trump was to say "someone raped my daughter", why you take it to mean that someone raped his daughter, or that someone maybe kinda did something, not exactly rape-like to his daughter?

Cause that's what you're saying. We can't take the president at his word. We have to constantly decipher a message?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
How about staying with the subject at hand.

It is one thing to rape and quite another to have someone raped.

Like Obama had someone tap Trump Towers as the inside Sources have reported to FOX.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I think at this point Trump believes you can't take him at his word. It's part of his schtik.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Trump has already said he has more to come in the next 2 weeks.

They are sources who have proof of what Obama did and who is involved.

rofl And according to unnamed sources Hillary Clinton is a mass murder.

It's fake.

U Don't consider the 4 dead in Benghazi mass murder?

Whatever, she isn't the president.

But on the other hand you probably think it was a huge success and consider the home that was raided in Yemen ordered by Trump, wasn't the massacre of women and children that it was, while the terrorists escaped capture.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
I think at this point Trump believes you can't take him at his word. It's part of his schtik.

I think at this point everyone sees that Liberals can not comprehend what a Conservative is saying until they add enough of their own words to make it something they can hate.

Legend
Legend
Explain that to 40

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

I think at this point 40 sees that Liberals can not comprehend what a Conservative is saying until they add enough of their own words to make it something they can hate.

Fixed it, now i hate it.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump contended that the word wiretap "covers a lot of different things."

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

Yes, but "tapped my phones" only means one thing. lmao

To a haggard old spelling teacher who is consumed with parsing words instead of comprehending the message, yes.

You're either a funny guy or delusional. There was nothing parsed about this quote. The GOP keeps trying to use a quote from one of his other texts saying that "wire tapped" could mean different things. When someone says "tapped my phones" it only means one thing. When using that quote, no amount of your BS can change it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Hi!...

Now anyone with half a brain knows that is a greeting but to you Liberals it becomes an accusation. rolleyes

Your Hate has blinded you.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Swish
Explain that to 40

Why should I ruin it for the Con? He's the sort of sucker that Trump loves for this strategy. Say something vague and let people connect the dots, then choose the best option of those connected dots. 40's just doing the leg work.

Legend
Legend
As a Conservative I can comprehend what you are saying but disagree with it.

Liberals just Hate and can never get past it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, they hate the fact that when someone says "They tapped my phones" that people try to make excuses why they say it doesn't mean "They tapped my phone".

lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Hi!...

Now anyone with half a brain knows that is a greeting but to you Liberals it becomes an accusation. rolleyes

Your Hate has blinded you.

– Jackie Robinson
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Yeah, they hate the fact that when someone says "They tapped my phones" that people try to make excuses why they say it doesn't mean "They tapped my phone".

lmao

I'm waiting until Trump "launches a drone strike in Syria" and reports come through that it was a Tomahawk missile that hit Yemen.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well he never actually means what he says anyway. Haven't you been listening to 40?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Your Hate will guide you to what he means.

A
Legend
Legend
A

lmao

Weird. Benghazi was "the result of a video".........til it wasn't.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And that was a lie too.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Your Hate will guide you to what he means.

His words tell me exactly what he meant. Only someone trying to twist it into pretzels would say otherwise. I don't need hate 40. I can read.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D

lmao

I'm waiting until Trump "launches a drone strike in Syria" and reports come through that it was a Tomahawk missile that hit Yemen.

I wonder if the casualties in Yemen got to keep their own doctors? ... anyone know ...

P
Legend
Legend
P
The hospital was probably blown up by a drone strike.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

lmao

– Jackie Robinson
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Wonder if that was the devastating Swedish terrorist attack Trump was talking about. Swedes drone striking Yemen. Who knows?

A
Legend
Legend
A

Or maybe it was the aspirin factory, blown up by a cruise missile during the monica thing?

A
Legend
Legend
A

lmao

Glad for you that you can post pictures.

Sorry for you that you can't see the truth. But, it's what I've come to expect from you.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Or maybe it was the aspirin factory, blown up by a cruise missile during the monica thing?

It could be. Monica was known to blow up things.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

- Melania Trump

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
That visual is pretty sweet!

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Sean Spicer angrily defends Trump's wiretap claims in wild, contentious press briefing

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sean-spicer-angrily-defends-trumps-212608271.html

lol watch the video.

you couldn't pay me enough to take Spicer's job. it's gotta be exhausting to defend lie after lie like that.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Hey, Angie Merkel of Germany is in town to meet with President Trump.

I remember when the story broke of how Obama had her phones tapped!

Very embarrassing!

Legend
Legend
Hey, Angie Merkel of Germany is in town to meet with President Trump.

I remember when the story broke of how Obama had her phones tapped!

Very embarrassing!

So? It was discovered by their intelligence. The proof was delivered to the administration, apologies where given and accepted.

Provide proof that Obama tapped Trump's phones or even had Trump under surveillance. Put up or shut up!

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
FOX has sources who say just that!

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Fox's main source is also a 9/11 truther so there's that...

Legend
Legend
FOX has sources who say just that!

Put up or Shut Up

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

Fake News!

FOX has not released the names of their 3 sources.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Fake News!

FOX has not released the names of their 3 sources.

No. Fox had a 9/11 Truther on named "Judge" Napolitano who said HE had three sources who said Obama put surveillance on Trump. I hope his sources aren't the same ones who told him the Jews blew up the World Trade Center.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

PT just cant let it go. In two weeks, just like the birther, the 3-5 million illegal voters.
Put him under oath and see if he is dumb enough to perjure himself

White House apologizes to British government over spying claims

By Ben Westcott, Dan Merica and Jim Sciutto, CNN

Updated 11:45 AM ET, Fri March 17, 2017

Story highlights
Spokesman for UK Prime Minister says Britain has received assurances that claims won't be repeated
White House Press Secretary read out media claims of GCHQ involvement in Trump spying

Washington (CNN) — The White House has apologized to the British government after alleging that a UK intelligence agency spied on President Donald Trump at the behest of former President Barack Obama.

National security adviser H.R. McMaster spoke with his British counterpart on Thursday about press secretary Sean Spicer's comment from the White House podium about a Fox News report that said British intelligence helped wiretap Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign, a White House official said Friday.

The official described the conversation as "cordial" where McMaster described Spicer's comment as "unintentional."

McMaster also told his counterpart that "their concerns were understood and heard and it would be relayed to the White House."

The official said there were "at least two calls" from British officials on Thursday and that the British ambassador to the United States called Spicer to discuss the comment.

"Sean was pointing to the breadth of reporting, not endorsing any specific story," the official said.

A senior administration official told CNN that Spicer and McMaster offered what amounted to an apology to the British government.

White House officials later told CNN that it was British ambassador to the US Kim Darroch and Sir Mark Lyall Grant, national security adviser to Prime Minister Theresa May, who "expressed their concerns to Sean Spicer and Gen. McMaster" in two separate conversations on Thursday.

"Mr. Spicer and Gen. McMaster explained that Mr. Spicer was simply pointing to public reports, not endorsing any specific story," one official said.

'These claims are ridiculous'

Earlier Friday, a spokesman for May said senior UK officials had protested to the Trump administration after the claims were repeated by Spicer.

"We've made clear to the US administration that these claims are ridiculous and should be ignored. We've received assurances that these allegations won't be repeated," May's spokesman said.

At a Thursday press briefing, Spicer read out allegations originally made on Tuesday on Fox News by legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, that the UK intelligence agency GCHQ -- the equivalent of the US National Security Agency -- had spied on Trump.

"Judge Andrew Napolitano made the following statement, quote, 'Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command (to spy on Trump). He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA ... he used GCHQ,'" Spicer told journalists.

The strong language from Downing Street -- which followed a similar, rare statement from the UK intelligence agency GCHQ -- indicated that the British government was furious that the US had made such an incendiary allegation.

GCHQ: Wiretap claims are 'nonsense'

Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in Cheltenham, England.

Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in Cheltenham, England.

GCHQ said the claim was "nonsense" and should be ignored. The agency rarely comments on specific operations, and almost never in such blunt terms.

Then, at a regular press briefing, Downing Street said it had sought and received reassurances that the allegations would not be repeated.

What is GCHQ?

The UK government's eavesdropping agency, it carries out electronic surveillance to combat terrorism, cyber threats and serious crime.

It's one of three UK intelligence agencies, the others being MI5, the domestic security service, and MI6, the foreign intelligence service.

GCHQ's collaboration with the United States dates back to the Second World War.

Its operations are shrouded in secrecy and it rarely makes public statements.

It has its headquarters in the English spa town of Cheltenham and says it employs more than 6,000 people.

"This shows the administration doesn't give the allegations any credence," the Downing Street spokesman said. "We have a close special relationship with the White House and that allows us to raise concerns as and when they arise, as was true in this case," he added.

Britain is particularly sensitive to any suggestion that the US would use GCHQ to keep "American fingerprints" off the spying.

UK intelligence agencies work closely with their US counterparts, as well as those in Canada, Australia and New Zealand, as part of the "Five Eyes" intelligence sharing agreement.

May's spokesman argued this pact precluded the kind of spying alleged by Napolitano, saying: "I would add as a matter of fact that under the 'Five Eyes' intelligence agreement, we cannot use each other's capabilities to circumvent the law. It's a situation that simply wouldn't arise."

Claims by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden led to questions over GCHQ's relationship with the NSA. It was censured by a UK tribunal in 2015 for not making enough information public about how it shares Internet surveillance data with its US counterpart.

Concern over claims

Susan Rice, national security adviser in the Obama administration, said Spicer's claims put the intelligence-sharing relationship between the US and UK at risk."The cost of falsely blaming our closest ally for something this consequential cannot be overstated," she wrote on Twitter.

Tim Farron, leader of the UK Liberal Democrat party -- the junior coalition partner in the last British government -- described the White House claim as "shameful" and said it risked harming US and UK security.

"Trump is compromising the vital UK-US security relationship to try to cover his own embarrassment," he tweeted.

The Senate Intelligence Committee had said on Thursday it had found no evidence Trump Tower had been under surveillance in 2016, contrary to Trump's previous claims.

"Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016," committee chair Richard Burr said.

The same day, House Speaker Paul Ryan told CNN in an interview that he also hadn't seen any evidence of a wiretap or a surveillance order against Trump Tower.

On Friday, Rep. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma, told CNN's Manu Raju that Obama is owed an apology for Trump's "reckless" comment on wiretapping. And Rep. Charlie Dent, R-Pennsylvania, warned that Trump's comments and the White House's decision to dig in on the claims are undercutting the President's credibility and sapping his political capital at a time when he's trying to push a budget and health care overhaul through Congress.

Trump originally made the allegations against Obama on March 4 in a series of early morning tweets.

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!" he said on his official Twitter account.

Just under two weeks later, in an interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson, Trump appeared to walk back his original wiretapping allegations.

"Wiretap covers a lot of different things," Trump told Carlson on Wednesday. "I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks."

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Weak leader. Won't even defend himself.

Although I never thought about the idea of Republicans being so on bored to blame our closest ally for wiretapping the Trump Tower. But cannot understand that Russia hacked the DNC.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump says he was wire tapped by Obama

Link Copied to Clipboard