Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Weak leader. Won't even defend himself.

Although I never thought about the idea of Republicans being so on bored to blame our closest ally for wiretapping the Trump Tower. But cannot understand that Russia hacked the DNC.

Do we have any true allies now? Even Russia has recoiled into their den of hibernation.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
A lie, is a lie, is a lie. Way too late for an a apology now. I'm sure Obama and co. knows he'll never get one anyways.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
A lie, is a lie, is a lie. Way too late for an a apology now. I'm sure Obama and co. knows he'll never get one anyways.

Trump still not taking ownership of his false tweeted comment on wire tapping. He's now diverting reporters back to FOX news for explanation on Judge Napolitano's apparently false reports of the sources claiming Obama was involving the British in spying on Trump. The beat goes on.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
He always has to blame someone else. It's what he does.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"On wiretapping by this past administration, at least we have something in common, perhaps," Trump said to Merkel.

As Trump made that comment, the Department of Justice said it turned over information the intelligence committees sought on possible surveillance during the election. It is not clear yet what that information shows.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/17/trump-dou...on-perhaps.html

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
"On wiretapping by this past administration, at least we have something in common, perhaps," Trump said to Merkel.

As Trump made that comment, the Department of Justice said it turned over information the intelligence committees sought on possible surveillance during the election. It is not clear yet what that information shows.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/17/trump-dou...on-perhaps.html

DOJ document says nothing happened

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

Trump still not taking ownership of his false tweeted comment on wire tapping. He's now diverting reporters back to FOX news for explanation on Judge Napolitano's apparently false reports of the sources claiming Obama was involving the British in spying on Trump. The beat goes on.

He is still sending Bagdad Bob out there every day to cover his lies.
Trump can call at a moment the head of the CIA, FBI, NSA and he is quoting a Fox opinion piece from a guy who is a birther, 9-11 conspiracy theorist who is a infowars flunkie

O
Legend
Legend
O
Yep.

Had to crack up at one of the talking heads defending Trump on CNN tonight while trying to drag Obama in as a comparison; then another talking head called him on trying to drag Obama in saying this was about Trump, the current President not the previous President. Then continued to say that Trump seems to be completely incompetent in dealing with the responsibilities of his Presidency, or maybe moreso "out of touch with reality"! lol

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
EXCLUSIVE! New NSA Whistblower Goes Public About Trump Surveillance:

Documents Show Obama Surveiled Entire Trump Family For 8 Years

Project Dragnet gave countless government employees private data on Trump

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-documents-show-obama-surveiled-entire-trump-family-for-8-years/

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Do we have a siren to press or a lever to pull when someone posts infowars on this board?

Legend
Legend
https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-live-co...-132655166.html

Feds just said there's no evidence on the wire tap claims.

Wonder if trump is gonna continue lying about it. Let's see how many trump supporters still defend this dude.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Swish
https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-live-co...-132655166.html

Feds just said there's no evidence on the wire tap claims.

Wonder if trump is gonna continue lying about it. Let's see how many trump supporters still defend this dude.

His support will continue. Blind faith has no bounds. Most of his supporters are not defending him but defending their own egos and delusions at this point, IMHO.

History will record this period of our government in very poor light I think. Dating back to the final days of the Carter Presidency leading up to today will be seen as the time we lost democracy to corporatism. Trump will not be reflected in great light but he might be the President responsible for bringing about the fall of corporatism.

Legend
Legend
After watching the Democrats with their dime store detective work and conspiracy theories, my only reply is this...

https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2...amp;ec_rate=499

O
Legend
Legend
O
Yes I can see you adding more tin foil today as your dreams of the Fourth Reich seem to be dwindling.

Legend
Legend
White House doubles down on claim Trump Tower was wiretapped despite FBI congressional hearing

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/white-house-doubles-down-claim-191600509.html

If they aren't gonna admit spreading misinformation, then whatever. I understand how pride works.

But to continue doubling down on this even after the Feds said it never happened, this is streight up lying, deception, and spreading misinformation.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Swish
White House doubles down on claim Trump Tower was wiretapped despite FBI congressional hearing

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/white-house-doubles-down-claim-191600509.html

If they aren't gonna admit spreading misinformation, then whatever. I understand how pride works.

But to continue doubling down on this even after the Feds said it never happened, this is streight up lying, deception, and spreading misinformation.

I heard this earlier. They are trying to say it enough to make it true I think. lol

Trump is a fool and will never admit he was wrong, ever.

Legend
Legend
Fox pulls Napolitano from air after Trump report

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-pulls-napolitano-air-trump-report-023807823--politics.html

Surprise surprise, fake news bit Fox News again.

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I can't even recollect how many headlines I've seen that start with "Trump Doubles Down on..."

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Does anyone find it VERY concerning that Trump gets many of his ideas from commentators on Fox News? Or any news channel for that matter?

Fox News could spit out anything and Trump immediately takes it as truth and tweets about it. He does no background work or fact checking first.

Think about that for a second.

------------------------------
*In Baker we trust*
-------------------------------
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DIEHARD
Does anyone find it VERY concerning that Trump gets many of his ideas from commentators on Fox News? Or any news channel for that matter?

Fox News could spit out anything and Trump immediately takes it as truth and tweets about it. He does no background work or fact checking first.

Thanks for making Trumps point that the Media can't be trusted and they put out fake news. thumbsup

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Thanks for making Trumps point that the Media can't be trusted and they put out fake news. thumbsup

I agree but apparently Donnie says one thing and does the other. How can you call the media fake news and then tweet out what they say as truth?

What a hypocrite.

*In Baker we trust*
Legend
Legend

How can you call the media fake news and then tweet out what they say as truth?

Almost sounds like a guy who has been telling us about the fake news and then comes out tweeting it as truth, allowing the Left to cry, "That's Fake News!" thumbsup

Cry away, Trump agrees with you! thumbsup

He appreciates your help in making his point!

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 03/21/17 09:50 AM.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I hope there is a cure for whatever you have.

*In Baker we trust*
Legend
Legend
I hope there is a cure for whatever you have.

There isn't. rofl

– Jackie Robinson
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T

Well Barry's favorite line when asked about scandals popping up on his watch was "I just found out about it on CNN".

Can't count how many times I heard that one.

T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
https://gma.yahoo.com/story-fbi-wiretap-russians-trump-tower-114205276--abc-news-topstories.html#

They now admit Trump Tower was under scrutiny. But they are saying it was the Russians they were after.

Okay, I believe you. Lets act like the tapping of Merkel never happened and that .gov never ever ever lies about anything or admits their guilt.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: teedub
https://gma.yahoo.com/story-fbi-wiretap-russians-trump-tower-114205276--abc-news-topstories.html#

They now admit Trump Tower was under scrutiny. But they are saying it was the Russians they were after.

Okay, I believe you. Lets act like the tapping of Merkel never happened and that .gov never ever ever lies about anything or admits their guilt.

Stop the whining. Maybe they are giving Trump a way to save some face here.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

They can not hear common sense.
They are like the 3 apes, covering ears, mouth and eyes.
It is nice of you to try to help them though. thumbsup

Legend
Legend

Stop the whining. Maybe they are giving Trump a way to save some face here.

Except they aren't. I saw this article this morning, and didn't post it. Why?

1. The target wasn't trump
2. The target wasn't the trump campaign
3. Obama didn't order the tap.

So those 3 criteria, which is what SPECIFICALLY trump alleged, didn't happen, and never happened.

So trump is still lying his ass off. But it's funny watching T and 40 try to spin this like they're contestants on wheel of fortune.

However, I was gonna leave it alone, but this does nothing but make trump look worse.

A Russian mob boss posted up in Trump tower? Lmao. For somebody who his supporters keeps claiming has zero ties to Russians, there seems to be nothing but ties to Russians.

It's funny watching crocodiles talking about draining their own swamp, and people actually believing the crocodile.

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Why would .gov ever admit that they were doing something they should not. DENY DENY DENY. Even a 3 year old knows to deny deny deny.

Think for your self and question authority. Don't be a sheep.

And how nice of you to hold Trumps feet to the fire for possible ties to Russia. Did you express the same outrage over Obama's ties with Mr Ayres? I already know you will point to CNN's claim that their relationship was minor, but I am gonna ignore the unofficial DNC new outlets research into that.

All I want is a consistent playground. Conservatives have to be better because the loons on the left play with revisionist history and forget they are typically guilty of the same crap, but have some rationale as to why those instance should be ignored and forgotten.

Legend
Legend
i don't remember obama claiming that Bush wiretapped his phones.

I also don't remember the part where Obama had two security advisors fired over alleged ties to our adversaries, the Russians.

so it's a huge stretch to say that anybody is guilty of the same crap, especially when we haven't seen this level on nonsense since the nixon years, apparently.

if you want a consistent playground, then the change has to start with YOU. and since you still can't state the FACT that trump lied about a wiretap, that you still can't state the FACT that Trump's campaign has shady ties to russia, which two people have already been fired over, and an AG recused over it, then why should I or anybody else give Trump, or more specifically, yourself any credibility with regards your statements?

as the feds said, talking to russians isn't illegal. lying about it, and assisting the russians in hacks in order to win the election is.

and that's what the investigation is over. so don't complain about the dems, complain about Trump for putting HIMSELF in the situation in the first place.

takes some responsibility for once. don't be a sheep. and i am questioning authority. nobody on this board questions authority more than i do.

and guess who's authority i'm questioning? our lying ass president's.

Last edited by Swish; 03/21/17 12:53 PM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
you win. I give up. I am told to interact with left leaning people more but I find that they are as closed minded as anyone else but have the self perceived notion that they are the most enlightened and open minded of all humans.

These interactions are why isolationism works and why birds of a feather flock together. The fact that you demand I change is utterly arrogant as if the almighty Swish with his minority status and untouchable military back ground grants him tribal immunity.

I am out and heading back to my Libertarian and Conservative buddies.

CIAO

Legend
Legend
not my fault you keep stating a lie as truth.

have a good day bro!!!

and untouchable military background?

dude i get attacked by everybody on this board regardless of whatever credentials or status i have.

people view me as a liberal first, combat vet second. and make no mistake, if i was conservative they would view me as combat vet first, conservative second.cause that's just the way it is.

it doesn't stop me from showing up and defending my ideology and opinions, though.

Last edited by Swish; 03/21/17 01:22 PM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

I am out and heading back to my Libertarian and Conservative buddies.

CIAO

Back to your safe place? Conservatives have a label for that. They are the only ones allowed to use it here though. naughtydevil

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
You have to be a little more understanding of the Liberal/Progressives teedub, their world is coming undone as we take our Country back,
Step
By
Step
By
Step

Next up, we stack the Supreme Court. Governors, House, Senate, Supreme Court, Presidency. It is ours. thumbsup

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
It takes a brave man/woman to defend our country and liberal, dem, GOP, conservative, alt-right, or what ever the heck the labels are being tossed around these days, I thank you unconditionally for your service. We are a safer country because of vets like you.

Same goes for any other vet or service member or public servant reading this.

O
Legend
Legend
O

YET ANOTHER Trump connection to the shady Ruskies... No wonder he was so defensive. lol

M
Rookie
Rookie
M

The question at hand is not about FOREIGNERS (i.e. NOT American Citizens) were targeted. TOTALLY different set of laws are at play here.

Angelika Merkel is NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN therefore (albeit tacky) this is not an issue in this conversation. Surveillance on an AMERICAN CITIZEN requires judicial approval and the Pres cannot request surveillance on his own accord.

Legend
Legend
I was thinking Magdawg stood for Make America Great dawg!

No?

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
My last name starts with those three letters, I had that name before Trump was even in the running, WAY before that slogan came out. There is no relation what so ever to "Make America Great".

In fact, now that you brought it up, in the 21 years of Army service, almost 7 of those years spent on deployments preserving what we enjoy most, freedom. Excuse me if I never saw America as NOT Great. I got to see first hand how "Great America IS" when the spirit of Americans was displayed in harms way.

America has always been great. It may need some spring cleaning, but she is all we have and she is already GREAT!!!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump says he was wire tapped by Obama

Link Copied to Clipboard