Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vambo Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
A look at the Browns' recent trade record as they contemplate a run at Jimmy Garoppolo

Browns' recent trade record

PHOENIX -- Bill Belichick is here at NFL owners meetings, but not long enough to attend the annual AFC coaches media breakfast on Tuesday.

According to ESPN’s Mike Reiss, Belichick will leave the meetings after Monday to scout prospective draft picks.

That doesn’t mean the Browns won’t have the opportunity to pursue a trade for Patriots backup Jimmy Garoppolo. But it does mean Belichick most likely won’t be available to comment.

Belichick has gotten word through media channels that he won’t trade Garoppolo. But that can be interpreted as a means of driving up the price. Until he or Patriots owner Robert Kraft publicly state that Garoppolo will not be traded, the possibly exists of the Browns pursuing a deal.

And while some may fear Belichick would fleece the Browns in a deal involving Garoppolo, the New Browns Order of Sashi Brown, executive vice president of football operations, and Paul DePodesta, chief strategy officer, has established a fairly good trade record.

Wheeling and dealing: Since Brown and DePodesta were teamed by owner Jimmy Haslam to head the Browns front office in early January of 2016, they have made nine trades involving seven teams. They have made two trades with Belichick’s Patriots and two with the Panthers, and one apiece with the Eagles, Titans, Dolphins, Steelers and Texans.

In those transactions, the Browns have traded 10 draft picks and acquired 17.

They have subtracted linebacker Barkevious Mingo, punter Andy Lee and cornerback Justin Gilbert.

They have added cornerback Jamar Taylor, linebacker Jamie Collins and quarterback Brock Osweiler.

Here is our analysis of each trade.

1. April 20, 2016: Traded 2016 first (2nd overall) and a 2017 conditional fourth round pick (139th) to Philadelphia for the Eagles’ 2016 first (8th), third (77th) and fourth (100th) round picks and 2017 first- (12th) and 2018 second-round picks.

Result: If you liked Carson Wentz, you didn’t like this trade. Wentz went 7-9 as a rookie with a mediocre Eagles team. The Browns conceivably can still win this trade by parlaying the Eagles’ first-round pick this year and second-round pick next year into a franchise quarterback.

2. April 28, 2016: Traded 2016 first- (8th overall) and sixth-round (176th) picks to Tennessee for the Titans’ 2016 first- (15th overall), third- (76th) and 2017 second-round (52nd) picks.

Result: This netted the Browns wide receiver Corey Coleman and projected 2017 starting right tackle Shon Coleman, plus a second-round pick this year.

3. April 29, 2016: Traded third- (77th overall) and fifth-round (141st) picks to Carolina for the Panthers’ third- (93rd), fourth- (129th) and fifth-round (168th) picks.

Result: These picks became quarterback Cody Kessler, safety Derrick Kindred and guard Spencer Drango.

4. April 30, 2016: Traded seventh-round pick (223rd overall) to Miami for the Dolphins’ seventh-round pick (250th) and DB Jamar Taylor.

Result: This was a gem. Energized by a change of scenery, Taylor emerged as a starting cornerback and earned a three-year contract.

5. Aug. 25, 2016: Traded LB Barkevious Mingo to New England for the Patriots’ 2017 fifth-round pick (177th overall).

Result: The 2013 NFL draft was an unforgettably bad one mostly throughout the first round. Mingo, taken sixth overall, was one of many busts. He did little more for Belichick than run down on kickoffs and punts and moved on in free agency to the Colts. Getting anything for him was a bonus.

6. Aug. 29, 2016: Traded P Andy Lee and a 2017 seventh-round pick (233rd overall) to Carolina for P Kasey Redfern and a 2018 fourth-round pick.

Result: The Browns dumped a $2.833 million salary owed one of the league’s best punters for a middle-round pick. They really didn’t miss Lee’s missile punts, as replacement Britton Colquitt proved reliable and earned a multi-year contract.

7. Sept. 3, 2016: Traded DB Justin Gilbert to Pittsburgh for the Steelers’ 2018 sixth-round pick.

Result: Classic addition by subtraction, ridding the locker room of an entitled athlete who doesn’t love the game. Gilbert did nothing for the Steelers and was released after the season. He stands as one of the Browns’ all-time first-round draft busts.

8. Oct. 31. 2016: Traded a conditional draft pick -- 2017 compensatory third-round pick (103rd overall) -- to New England for LB Jamie Collins.

Result: Collins auditioned for eight games and showed enough to usurp a $50 million contract for four years, including $26.4 million guaranteed. The one-time Pro Bowl linebacker will be a foundation player for the defense implemented by new coordinator Gregg Williams.

9. March 9, 2017: Traded fourth-round compensatory pick (142nd overall) to Houston for 2017 sixth-round pick (188th), 2018 second-round pick and QB Brock Osweiler.

Result: The Browns immediately sought to distance themselves from the stigma of overpaid Osweiler by saying how pleased they were to acquire another second-round pick in the 2018 – their third. Haslam picked up the cost of Osweiler’s $16 million guaranteed salary. Originally, it appeared the Browns had a deal in hand to flip Osweiler and half of his salary to another team. But that was speculation, at best. They may have to bring Osweiler to their offseason program beginning April 17 and hope they can include him in a Jamar Taylor-like throw-in deal in the late rounds of the 2017 draft.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So after all that here is where we stand with draft picks this year and next ...

2017 NFL DRAFT

First round: (2) No. 1, No. 12 (via 2016 draft-day trade with Eagles).

Second round: (2) No. 33, No. 52 (via 2016 draft-day trade with Titans).

Third round: (1) No. 65

Fourth round: (1) No. 108.

Fifth round: (3) No. 145, No. 175 (via Barkevious Mingo trade with Patriots), No. 181 (compensatory pick).

Sixth round: (2) No. 185, No. 188 (via Brock Osweiler trade with Texans).

Seventh round: No picks.

2018 NFL DRAFT

First round: (1) Own pick.

Second round: (3) Own pick, Eagles' pick via 2016 draft-day trade, Texans' pick via Brock Osweiler trade.

Third round: (1) Own pick.

Fourth round: (2) Own pick, Panthers' pick via Andy Lee trade..

Fifth round: (1) Own pick.

Sixth round: (2) Own pick, Steelers' pick via Justin Gilbert trade.

Seventh round: (1) Own pick.

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Also from trading wentz we now have Corey Coleman, Shon Coleman, Kessler, Drango, Ricardo Louis, Kindred, this year 12 and 52 and Eagles 2018 2nd. It'll be really interesting to go back each off season and see how this trade fairs. Wentz for all that. Could go either way at this point.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
So far, in the trade away on Wentz, we are losing the deal by a big margin.

That being said, it's way too early to judge because Corey and Kessler could end up being good picks. They just haven't up to this point. Let's hope they get more immediate impact from the rest of the picks they got for passing on wentz.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
That opinion completely depends on your assessment of wentz thus far. Clearly yours is much higher than mine. Wentz was pretty bad last year.

Last edited by predator16; 03/27/17 08:04 PM.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote by Vambo (about Justin Gilbert):

“He stands as one of the Browns’ all-time first-round draft busts.”

I agree he‘s a bust. But he barely makes the top ten worst first round draft picks by the Browns since 2000.

Manziel
Mingo
Weeden
Richardson
Taylor
Quinn
Wimbley
Faine
Green
Warren

Uncanny, anyone on this board could have had better success picking first rounders.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Vambo

1. April 20, 2016: Traded 2016 first (2nd overall) and a 2017 conditional fourth round pick (139th) to Philadelphia for the Eagles’ 2016 first (8th), third (77th) and fourth (100th) round picks and 2017 first- (12th) and 2018 second-round picks.

Result: If you liked Carson Wentz, you didn’t like this trade. Wentz went 7-9 as a rookie with a mediocre Eagles team. The Browns conceivably can still win this trade by parlaying the Eagles’ first-round pick this year and second-round pick next year into a franchise quarterback.
This is what has been in my thoughts since the talk of trading for JG started. If we get Jimmy for the #12 and next year's 2nd from Philly, we will have essentially converted our chance for Wentz into Garoppolo, 2 Colemans, and this year's #52. That looks pretty good to me.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
V
Legend
Legend
V
I think you are wrong about Wentz. I did not want the Browns to draft him. I was outspoken about it. I said he was a mid-first round pick.

However, I was wrong. The guys is very good. I watch games. A ton of games. His OL was terrible after the first 3 games. His WRs were poor and they did not have one deep threat. His running backs were poor.

He did not have much to work w/at all.

Yes, he made his share of mistakes. However, if you watch the guy, he did these things:

--audbiled at the LOS
--made post-snap reads
--went through his progressions smoothly
--had a strong arm
--displayed touch
--was accurate most of the time
--calm under pressure
--stared down the rush and made throws while getting hit.

He's got it, pred.

They signed Jefferies and I think they should draft Ross out of Washington to give them a deep threat. Then, watch out.

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
I value your opinion we just disagree. And not even really disagree I just have seen enough guys that flash that I refuse to anoint anyone early. He may very well be a great qb but I've seen plenty of negative to know it could just as easily still sway the other way. Time will tell and I'm sure you know I've done my homework too.

V
Legend
Legend
V
It's cool if we disagree. I just like to keep it real and not rely on the BS that is permeating other topics, such as Jimmy G is going to suck because Cassel sucks.

Legend
Legend
Well obviously that's not true.

He's going to suck because Hoyer sucks. Duh.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: predator16
That opinion completely depends on your assessment of wentz thus far. Clearly yours is much higher than mine. Wentz was pretty bad last year.

He played better than I thought he would as a rookie. He has talent but he needs time to grow and to learn NFL defenses better. He is an OK QB.

Still, so far all we have seen is garbage from our picks. That could certainly change but I am just saying as of RIGHT NOW we lost on the trade. Hopefully things change for the better for us this season.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think it's funny how so many question Wentz when almost everyone knows there's not a QB in this draft ready to start in the NFL.

I can't think of one QB needy team that could draft and start a rookie QB in this class and suddenly win seven games.

I'm not saying he still doesn't need time to mature, but he had more skill coming out last year than anyone in this draft class has and some people want us to draft Mtrub high in this draft.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg

I agree he‘s a bust. But he barely makes the top ten worst first round draft picks by the Browns since 2000.

Manziel
Mingo
Weeden
Richardson
Taylor
Quinn
Wimbley
Faine
Green
Warren

Uncanny, anyone on this board could have had better success picking first rounders.

I would take several of these guys over Gilbert. The ones in green, while not all-pro were at least serviceable.

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Wentz was the best draft prospect at QB since Luck in my opinion and he was the ONE player I wanted last year, felt we missed out by not taking him. Wanted him all the way back even before his last season in college. Worst thing is My wife is an Eagles fan and I have to yell at her every time we watch the Eagkes play about how her rotten team stole my QB....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I would add Green, Warren and Taylor

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: dean_fairchild
Wentz was the best draft prospect at QB since Luck in my opinion and he was the ONE player I wanted last year, felt we missed out by not taking him. Wanted him all the way back even before his last season in college. Worst thing is My wife is an Eagles fan and I have to yell at her every time we watch the Eagkes play about how her rotten team stole my QB....

lol He isn't anywhere near Luck ... tsktsk

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Yeah, just on talent alone, but the desire just wasn't there for Green or Warren. Taylor on the other hand just needed motivation.

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
P
Legend
Legend
P
Let me say it this way... if Wentz was anywhere close to as good as Luck he would have went #1 no question asked and no trading would have happened ...

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I think it's funny how so many question Wentz when almost everyone knows there's not a QB in this draft ready to start in the NFL.

I can't think of one QB needy team that could draft and start a rookie QB in this class and suddenly win seven games.

I'm not saying he still doesn't need time to mature, but he had more skill coming out last year than anyone in this draft class has and some people want us to draft Mtrub high in this draft.

So because this crop of QBs suck it makes the last crop of sucky QBs suck less? I liked wentz and would have been fine drafting him. We got a good trade for him but it just remains to be seen if we made good use of that draft capital. At the moment it's too early to tell. This year should give us a better idea though. I am certainly not heartbroken over not having wentz.

https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/10922/cody-kessler-s-performance-is-being-overlooked

Interesting article comparing kessler and wentz in october before everything went to total crap for us.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
It's cool if we disagree. I just like to keep it real and not rely on the BS that is permeating other topics, such as Jimmy G is going to suck because Cassel sucks.

I will say that I was in the camp of Jimmy G is going to suck because of the system. You have changed my mind. I would not mind grabbing Jimmy for a 12th and a "lil" bit more.

My only fear is that Belichick is smart, and if he thought Jimmy G was the next Joe Montana then there is no way he would let him go, so if we make a trade for him, then Belichick does not think he is their future and we are essentially getting fleeced.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
If he thinks that then I wonder what he would take for Tom Brady. That's who I'm curious about the price.

All Pro
All Pro

Manziel
Mingo
Weeden
Richardson
Taylor
Quinn
Wimbley
Faine
Green
Warren

I'd take all of those guys, other than Manziel over Gilbert, hindsight being 20/20. I liked the idea of the pick when it happened.

Last in, first out, the sign of a true champion!
[Linked Image from i301.photobucket.com]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Lurker
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

I will say that I was in the camp of Jimmy G is going to suck because of the system. You have changed my mind. I would not mind grabbing Jimmy for a 12th and a "lil" bit more.

My only fear is that Belichick is smart, and if he thought Jimmy G was the next Joe Montana then there is no way he would let him go, so if we make a trade for him, then Belichick does not think he is their future and we are essentially getting fleeced.

I am not trying to change anyone's mind. Just speaking as to what I believe. That doesn't make me right. I've been wrong plenty of times.

I do want to comment on why BB would trade Jimmy G. I think that he drafted him to be the heir apparent for Brady. But, a crazy thing happened.

Brady has this innovative and crazy diet and exercise program. So, instead of digressing like Manning did [plus he has never suffered a major neck injury,] Brady perhaps played better than ever this past season. In fact, his past two seasons are two of his very best.

Brady has made it known that he wants to play until he is 45. Within the past day or two, I have read where he is now saying 6 or 7 more years.

Jimmy G will be a FA after next season. He almost assuredly wants to be a starter. By all accounts, he is a very competitive guy.

So, does BB want to maximize Jimmy G's trade value this year and get as much as he can for him, or does he want to lose him in FA next year and receive a compensatory pick? I'm not very educated on what that would be, but I think I read it would be a 3rd or a 4th round pick.

To reciprocate, it is my belief that it isn't that BB doesn't think Jimmy G is good, it's about believing that Brady will continue to play well for a longer period of time than the duration of Jimmy G's contract w/the Pats.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
If BB thinks that he is Brady's heir, then make JG sign a 100 million contract for a backup. I mean he knows how important and how hard it is to find a franchise QB. Brady has 3-4 years at the most, and JG should be playing for another 10-15 years. that's a difference of 1 1- 12 years of franchise QB play.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think that is illogical, but again, we all have our opinions.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I really don't like evaluating these huge trades based on the guys we end up picking with those additional draft picks. At most, I think the relative strength of the different drafts can be taken into account (some drafts just have more/better talent than others). The Julio Jones trade was a good one, we just sucked at picking players. Those are two separate things.
Even comparing that trade to how Wentz does is a little bit much for me, given the differences between the Browns and Eagles (would Wentz have looked the same here instead of Philly?).

It's because of those two things that I don't think their ability to trade is up for debate. I think they've shown enough that proves they can make good/great trades with other teams.

Now, FO... show me you can draft top talent.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
Legend
V
I did not want to start a new thread and couldn't figure out where to put this.............but damn man! I loved Teddy coming out of college and saw him progressing and believed [like his coaches did] that he was on the verge of breakout season before the knee injury shut him down. However, despite the positive language of the author, Teddy's left knee looks f'ed up in the video. What a damn shame.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/28/150972...date?yptr=yahoo

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R

Manziel
Mingo
Weeden
Richardson
Taylor
Quinn
Wimbley
Faine
Green
Warren

IMHO Gilbert was a bigger bust then Manziel, and for sure on the top 5. Manziel draft was incompetence, he had off-field problems that were well known.

Gilbert was another case of lack of capacity to evaluate talent, like many on the list.

By the way, I think you can add Coleman to the list...

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
I really don't like evaluating these huge trades based on the guys we end up picking with those additional draft picks. At most, I think the relative strength of the different drafts can be taken into account (some drafts just have more/better talent than others). The Julio Jones trade was a good one, we just sucked at picking players. Those are two separate things.
Even comparing that trade to how Wentz does is a little bit much for me, given the differences between the Browns and Eagles (would Wentz have looked the same here instead of Philly?).

It's because of those two things that I don't think their ability to trade is up for debate. I think they've shown enough that proves they can make good/great trades with other teams.

Now, FO... show me you can draft top talent.

The point is that on most of this trades the BPA is a very talented player, that's why other teams trade to get them and when we trade out we end up out-smarting ourselves.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Quote:
IMHO Gilbert was a bigger bust then Manziel, and for sure on the top 5. Manziel draft was incompetence, he had off-field problems that were well known.

Gilbert was another case of lack of capacity to evaluate talent, like many on the list.

No doubt. QB's bust all the time. Every time you select one it is a bigger chance than with other positions. Qb's also get selected much earlier than other positions. Manziel was simply a chance that didn't work out.

I assume you are talking Corey Coleman. That just hit me. When I first read it I was thinking Shon Colemen, then thought you possibly meant Cam Erving.

I don't know about Coleman. He showed some flashes in a shortened rookie season. We'll have to see if he has more flashes this season and starts flashing on a regular basis. By the time he came back from a broken hand, not many on the team were showing anything. Only time will tell on that one.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Yeah, it's pretty logical to call a player a bust after their first season.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: rastanplan

The point is that on most of this trades the BPA is a very talented player, that's why other teams trade to get them and when we trade out we end up out-smarting ourselves.

I think the point is that a different team values a player on the board higher than the Browns value them. By your logic the Browns should disregard their own scouting and draft board - and if another team wants a player bad enough to trade for them, the Browns should simply take that player .... You can't run a business like that.

What has happened in the past under different regimes should have no influence on what this FO does. Based on the trades this FO has made - I'd say they have a very good understanding and ability to make good to maybe even great trades. Collins, Lee, Mingo .... all player trades .... and all trades I think the Browns came out WAY WAY WAY ahead.

Now - drafting down and collecting a lot of draft collateral .... for a BAD team with a lack of talent throughout the roster - how can ANYONE truly fault that logic? Sure the FO has to hit on a good percentage of those draft picks. But the reality is that all teams and FO's miss picks. Heck Ozzie Newsome is under pressure in Baltimore - at one time he was considered 'the' draft guru. I don't have any expectations that the FO has to hit on a much higher number of draft picks than the rest of the NFL. We just can't suck as woefully as that previous FO's have going back to when the team came back in 99.

Just like the Julio Jones trade - the Wentz trade will be judged on what players all the picks eventually equate to. Annointing Wentz at this stage is way premature. Saying Corey Coleman is a bust and that we lost that trade is also way too premature. . . But I'll say it again as I have said it many times: This FO has a plan and they have executed it brilliantly so far. This draft is enormously important to continuing to execute well.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Agreed. I feel we've had a good FA period and if we finally have an "A" draft our Browns will be good sooner than later. JMO

V
Legend
Legend
V
I am somewhere in between Rasta and you.

I don't think the FO stinks, but I don't think they have been brilliant either.

I think the criticism that Wentz now gets on this board is unfair. I think Coleman has been disappointing. I think that last year's draft class was somewhat disappointing. I think losing guys like Mack, Schwartz, Gipson, and Pryor hurts the team. I think firing the DC after just one year and not giving him much to work with was unfair. I think not having a roster w/veteran leadership was short-sighted. I think not having players who have played for winners is a mistake.

On the other hand, I do like how the FO has accumulated so many picks. I like that they really addressed the OL in FA this year. I think that was a very intelligent move. I like that the trades they made. We seemingly did better than the other team in the Collins and Lee trades. I like that they re-signed Bitonio and Collins. I like the 2nd round tender on Crow.

Some good. Some bad. I will say that I am feeling more encouraged now than I was last year at this time. Of course, they could ruin all that by doing something really dumb in the draft.......like taking a qb high. On the other hand, if they trade for Jimmy G and draft Myles G, I will be leading the parade to honor the FO. laugh

Oh....and this is not really for 888, but I don't want to go back to the argument we have had thousands of times about guys not wanting to be here. We all know that that will not be productive.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I don't think the Fo has been faultless and they have made mistakes that have hurt the team. Mainly that's with regard to last year's re-signings. The DC replacement... remains to be seen but i think it will prove to be an upgrade and a good decision for the long haul.

As for Wenz and the trade - it just needs to play out. I have seen people (and the Irish commentator on Audio in another thread) say Wentz is not that good, or has serious flaws. I don't see or get that - if I am willing to cut Kessler slack as rookie, the same holds for Wentz. I think he has a high ceiling ... but he's not proven to be an elite QB yet. If I was a betting man I'd say he is going to be very very good. But he's got some way to go.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Pastormac.....

I said best prospect since Luck, never said anything about him being as good as Luck. Please don't put words in my mouth...

Last edited by dean_fairchild; 03/29/17 03:51 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: dean_fairchild
Pastormac.....

I said best prospect since Luck, never said anything about him being as good as Luck. Please don't put words in my mouth...

I'm sorry if I miss read your post I will have to slow down and read closer ...
thumbsup

D
All Pro
All Pro
D
No worries just didn't want it out there that I had Wentz rated as high as Luck...

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum A look at the Browns' recent trade record as they contemplate a run at Jimmy Garoppolo

Link Copied to Clipboard