Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: Swish
it's the government, if they bought the karts they would end up paying 3 times more than they're worth.

5 times as much if they buy it from Trump laugh

-and he'd immediately install coin-operated recharging stations...

wink

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
V
Legend
Legend
V
frown

I really, really wish they would move these political threads to it's own forum.

I check in occasionally and I look for intelligent conversation, but can't seem to find it in these threads. Very depressing.

Legend
Legend
shut up. you sound real soft right now.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1252274 03/27/17 09:01 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Soft..............says the Pillsberry Dough Boy. I'd mop the floor w/your fat ass.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Soft..............says the Pillsberry Dough Boy. I'd mop the floor w/your fat ass.

Way to keep it classy.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks, arch.

Too bad you aren't smart enough to know that Swish and I are just playing.

But, glad you are classy.

And no, I ain't playing w/you. I really do dislike you.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 03/27/17 09:05 PM.
Legend
Legend

lol i would literally punch a hole through your chest bro. my strikes are quicker than your mouth.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Thanks, arch.

Too bad you aren't smart enough to know that Swish and I are just playing.

But, glad you are classy.

And no, I ain't playing w/you. I really do dislike you.

That's another way to keep it classy.

Legend
Legend
Hey look Arch, The Pillsbury Doughboy is a fightin the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! willynilly

Don't get none on ya!

E
Legend
Legend
E
Dont cross the streams. Bad things happen...

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Reminds me of a book Vers recommended,

The Yellow Stream by I.P. Daily.

Swish #1252294 03/27/17 09:21 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V

lol i would literally punch a hole through your chest bro. my strikes are quicker than your mouth.

How could you punch me when your arms can't extend past your fat? Dude, your lips are quick, but I got the fastest hands East of the Mississippi.

Legend
Legend
Make sure when we fight that your old ass takes your dentures out.

Don't need any lawsuits against me for breaking your jaw. I care about senior citizens

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1252300 03/27/17 09:30 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
LOL...........the bad part is I actually do have a partial. Got two teeth knocked out a long, long time ago.

Besides.........it's always a great advantage when I fight. Someone is talking smack.......you know.......a guy like arch....I spit my teeth out, and they say Oh S....! Then, I bust their face. wink grin

Legend
Legend
frown

I really, really wish they would move these political threads to it's own forum.

I check in occasionally and I look for intelligent conversation, but can't seem to find it in these threads. Very depressing.

Sometimes, you just have to accept things as they are, and contribute as you can. If a deep, philosophical discourse ain't happenin'... drop a big deuce in the 'potty talk,' threads, go for the laff... and wait for a better opportunity to make a decent point in a place that's more conducive to 'deep convo.'

My Dawg: you seem to want these other posters to be what you want them to be- instead of who they actually are. That will never work for you, trust me.

Vers: for years, I was a major contributor to a cello-centric site that was set up much like this one. Their version of 'EE' was overrun with 'political/conroversial' threads during the 2008/2012 election campaigns. They actually took the step you propose- and it killed both the EE/Controversial threads.

Now maybe, the entire site slowed to a crawl after fb took over the universe, but I'm telling you: I don't think a separate forum will clean up what you'd like to see sanitized. It didn't work very well at the ICS site.

Not suggesting permanent answers tonight, just sayin'...

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
V
Legend
Legend
V
You know that I respect you immensely. I'm just telling you that I am all about the fight.

You say this:

Quote:

My Dawg: you seem to want these other posters to be what you want them to be- instead of who they actually are. That will never work for you, trust me.

There are two or three ways to look at that, Clem. I do not want other posters to just agree w/me. That has never been my intent and I hope that you don't believe that.

Please allow me to elaborate on the part about ""who they actually are." My goal is to get people to think outside the box. To examine things from all angles. To accept and reject various perspectives. To truly analyze each situation based on its own merits.

I was an educator, dawg. For a long-ass time. And I was beloved as a teacher who changed the lives of my students. I know that is coming across as bragging and arch will soon be here to ridicule me, but bro, I think you know me well enough to know I would not fabricate such a thing.

It comes down to this, Clem: How can I help the world become a better place? Should we hate one another? Should we endlessly ridicule one another? Should we close our minds and only see one side?

I say............................NO!

I have ZERO problems w/criticizing what is wrong w/this world IF it an honest attempt to make things better. Bro, I lost friends because I decided to dedicate years of my life to helping kids in E. Cleveland that were kicked out of E. Clev public schools. Do you know how hard it is to get kicked out of an E. Cleveland school? I was called a you know what lover.

Here is the the scene from the first day I go into a meeting at that school. I'm kinda late..........and I just grab a chair. Dude behind me [a special ed teacher] takes his foot and moves the chair back while I am sitting down. I almost miss the chair, but catch it.........and I hear the snickers. I THEN look around and see all the white teachers on one side of the room and all the blacks on the other side. I was on the black side.

So, what do I do? I made damn sure that I sat on the black side for EVERY meeting. The blacks completely ignored me at first. Giving me the shoulder thing that Swish mentioned on another thread. The whites kept after me like it was some kind of war.

I never wavered, dawg. Eventually, the blacks grew to love me. Said I was a white brother, which I always denied. I just said I treat each man/woman individually.

Truthfully, the whites were not as cool and never got over it. Who freaking cares?

All kinds of things happened at that school. I actually won teacher of the year for Cleveland's Alternative Schools. That was the school w/armed guards, dogs, metal detectors, a huge gang population, etc......

So, you might ask...............what the hell is your point, Vers? My point is this, bro:

Don't freaking take sides. Do your best to overcome what is wrong w/this world. Help those who need help. Do not rush to judgement. Treat each person as an individual. [for example...if a member of your group is an an ass, admit that he is an ass............and if a member of the opposing group is cool.........admit it.] Please look beyond the sterotypes that society has placed on certain groups and treat each person as an individual.

Clem............I'm really strong on this. I will NEVER take sides. I will ALWAYS judge each individual by his or her own deeds.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
deleted

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/28/17 01:46 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Schumer goes off on Trump supporter at NYC restaurant, witness says

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., caused a scene at a Manhattan restaurant when he began yelling at a wealthy and well-connected Donald Trump supporter that the POTUS is “a liar.”

Schumer, the top Senate Democrat, lost his cool on Sunday night at Upper East Side restaurant Sette Mezzo, according to witnesses.

He was dining with friends when he encountered Joseph A. Califano Jr. — the former U.S. secretary of health, education and welfare under President Jimmy Carter and domestic policy adviser to President Lyndon B. Johnson — and his wife, Hilary, who were having a quiet dinner.

Onlookers said Schumer was incensed that Hilary — the daughter of William S. Paley, the founder and chairman of CBS — had voted for Trump, even though her husband, Joseph, is a well-known Democrat.

One witness said of the restaurant rant, “They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “ ‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’ ”

Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six, “Sen. Schumer was really rude . . . He’s our senator, and I don’t really like him. Yes, I voted for Trump. Schumer joined us outside and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”
-Published March 27, 2017 New York Post

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/...tness-says.html

Hmmm, Democrat Leadership?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I think what Clem and a few other of us are trying to get that DT is just not the place for the high level discussions that a lot of of want. Not because we're too stupid or inarticulate to, but because we don't want to. Gigantic posts that take in multiple perspectives are tiring on people to write, especially considering what else they could be doing then. Chances are those same posts are never read and never responded to. And that's not anyone on here's fault. This is a Browns forum for talking football. Not one of the coffee shops of 18th century England. I would also bet that most of us belong to multiple online forums and in one of those communities, there's much more political discourse available and willing. So I would not be shocked if we had posters who participated more often in those places than here. And that's perfectly fine. Again, this is a Browns forum first. I completely get what you're saying and I think we'd all like it. But I'm not sure how much we can change.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks for the lecture.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
These are the rules from one of the forums I visit:

Quote:
Serious Discussion Forum:
The Serious Discussion (SD) forum is a place for intelligent and civilized conversation. The tone of this subforum is more serious and formal than other subforums on Redacted. If you are a new user, read the rules listed below and consider lurking around the forum for a while to get a feel for the expected behavior. This subforum may not be for everyone. If the SD forum isn't to your taste that's perfectly fine, but please don't ruin it for the users that enjoy it. Instead, find a different subforum more to your liking and post there.

Serious Discussion Rules:
These rules will be strictly enforced. The general objective is to act as if you're posting in an academic setting.

All regular forum rules apply here.
The opening posts in a thread should attempt to frame the debate and introduce it. Do not just post a link and say "discuss." Provide a detailed post that will initiate good discussion. You will be warned if you violate this rule.
Do not force your opinions or values upon others. This includes repeated posting of threads that contain a clear agenda. Staff will determine if this rule is being violated. If you suspect this, report the posts/threads. You will be removed from the SD forum.
Confrontational or controversial statements without any argument behind it is not acceptable in this forum. If you state something, explain why it is so. You will be warned if you violate this and may be removed from the SD forum if it is a continued problem.
Do not re-create trashed or locked threads if a staff member says not to. The threads were trashed for a reason. You can ask for permission to create a new thread, as long as you have a different discussion in mind. Staff can reject your proposal for any reason. You will be warned if you do not follow this rule.
Threads about political or religious topics are allowed as long as they abide by the rules above. Discussion should remain courteous otherwise staff will immediately trash the thread. If you create a thread intent on violating these rules you will be removed from the SD forum.
Do not be condescending or insulting. As in, do not say things like "I can't believe I have to say" or "how can you not understand" in your posts. Be polite when responding to other viewpoints. You will be warned if you violate this.
Do not attack other users. Be civil. Do not bicker back and forth. Be kind to and respectful of other users at all times. Flaming and hostility will result in removal of forum privileges.
Blatant racism or hate speech will result in a permanent forum ban.
Do not attempt to troll or bait other users. This includes posting things that don't contribute to the discussion but you know will get a strong reaction out of a user. These will cause other users to always assume you are a troll and you will not contribute to discussions from that point on. You will be warned or removed from the SD forum.
Do not respond to trolling attempts. They will never contribute to the discussion. Simply ignore the post/user and report it to staff.
Keep quote-sniping to an absolute minimum. This means taking apart a post sentence by sentence and replying to each quote. This results in an ineffective reply that just leads to more bickering and derails the thread. Reply in a unified fashion, which leads to better discussion instead. You will get a 1 week warning if you do this. Repeated warnings and you are removed from the forum.
No satire, joke, or funny posts. Humor can be used in a post as long as it contributes significantly to the discussion, but you better be sure it does contribute. You will be warned.
Do not post memes or reaction images. These often do not contribute to discussion. You will be warned.
Do not post a single link/links and nothing else. The relevance of every link you post should be summarized or discussed in your post. This includes headlines and news updates as well. Provide context and discussion beyond the news itself.
No quote trains or you will get warned.
Do not use excessive caps or text formatting to prove your point or you will get warned.
Do not request help on your homework, you will be removed from the SD forum.
Keep swearing to a minimum. No excessive swearing will be tolerated. Act as if this is an academic setting. You should only swear if it is absolutely necessary in your discussion. Most of the time it will not be necessary. You will be warned if this is a continued problem. Also, please do not overly report swearing if it is not being an issue to the discussion.
Do not create a poll in the SD forums unless you are absolutely sure it will contribute to discussion. Polls need to be cleared by staff before posting.
If you were warned for something, do not complain about it in the SD forum. Instead, follow the rules and talk to the staff member. Consider the behavior that resulted in the warning and avoid it in the future. We will simply remove you from the SD forum if you complain about warnings.
Report any posts that you feel violate these rules. Staff will handle reports at their discretion. Often, we do not have time to read an entire thread so we may act on only partial information. While reporting posts is appreciated, do not go on a witch hunt against another user.
Staff are not here to determine if something is true or false. Do not report posts for this.

If you cannot handle these rules, do not post in this forum. These rules will be strictly enforced. Offenses will lead to warnings or removal of SD forum access. Severe problems will result in complete loss of forum privileges.

Offenses will be treated following these guidelines, but these are not absolutely followed:
1st minor offense: 1 week warning for breaking a specified rule
2nd minor offense: removal of SD forum privileges for 2 weeks + a warning
3rd minor offense: permanent removal from SD forum
Minor offenses include the rules above involving post content, joke posts, trolling, etc.

1st major offense: removal of SD forum privileges for 4 weeks
2nd major offense: permanent removal from the entire forum
Major offenses include the rules above involving flaming, harassment, etc.

Blatant racism or hate speech will render you removed from the entire forum. Redacted has zero tolerance for hate speech against anyone.

Serious Discussion Guidelines:
These are not rules but guidelines you should follow when posting. In some circumstances staff will edit your posts if you do not follow these guidelines.
Provide credible evidence for your claims/arguments.
Citations and statistics should be provided whenever necessary.
Attribute quotes to the user that stated it.
If you are not sure you can say something, then don't say it.
Thread titles should be clear and unbiased. If you need a title changed report the thread (please do not report other user's titles unless absolutely necessary).
Understand the context of the current debate. It is frustrating to other posters if you respond without reading the gist of a thread. If the thread is long, it is still best to read the first page and the last page to get up to speed.

What do you think? I think they're great rules for a certain type of audience.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Schumer goes off on Trump supporter at NYC restaurant, witness says

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., caused a scene at a Manhattan restaurant when he began yelling at a wealthy and well-connected Donald Trump supporter that the POTUS is “a liar.”

Schumer, the top Senate Democrat, lost his cool on Sunday night at Upper East Side restaurant Sette Mezzo, according to witnesses.

He was dining with friends when he encountered Joseph A. Califano Jr. — the former U.S. secretary of health, education and welfare under President Jimmy Carter and domestic policy adviser to President Lyndon B. Johnson — and his wife, Hilary, who were having a quiet dinner.

Onlookers said Schumer was incensed that Hilary — the daughter of William S. Paley, the founder and chairman of CBS — had voted for Trump, even though her husband, Joseph, is a well-known Democrat.

One witness said of the restaurant rant, “They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “ ‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’ ”

Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six, “Sen. Schumer was really rude . . . He’s our senator, and I don’t really like him. Yes, I voted for Trump. Schumer joined us outside and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”
-Published March 27, 2017 New York Post

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/...tness-says.html

Hmmm, Democrat Leadership?

If this is true then he should step down and Bernie should take over. wink

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
I agree.

With the stepping down part anyway.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
I agree.

With the stepping down part anyway.

Let Bernie take over. That doddering fool can only help the GOP.

I will say this about Bernie... he did sack up and have that one on one debate on healthcare with Ted Cruz. Bernie got spanked, but he still went out there like a man.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
We as a Nation should take away everything Bernie owns, every penny he has, everything he has worked for, and have a party in a poor neighborhood.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
He's the most popular politician right now while DJT has historic lows.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
He's the most popular politician right now while DJT has historic lows.

But don't make the mistake of that popularity equating to a mandate of any sort. Even people who disagree with his position generally respect that fact that he honestly believes in what he's talking about. So you can disagree with his politics but still look at him favorably.

Obama had generally favorable ratings, yet the Dems lost around 1200 gov't seats across the country while he was Pres.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
M
Rookie
Rookie
M
Sorry I haven't been around as of late; BUSY times at work the past few weeks.

I have been mulling around reading what I can about politics as we know it and I ran into this:
Trump claims immunity from 'Apprentice' contestant's lawsuit

Quote:

Nick Penzenstadler | USA TODAY

President Trump’s private attorneys asserted in court this week that he should be immune from a defamation lawsuit filed against him because of his presidential duties.

Summer Zervos, a former contestant from The Apprentice, sued Trump in New York on Jan. 17, just days before the inauguration. She came forward in October and accused Trump of kissing and groping her in a Beverly Hills hotel room in 2007. Trump denied the accusation, including a series of tweets calling the sexual misconduct allegations "100% fabricated and made-up charges,” “totally false” and “totally made up nonsense.”

Zervos’ attorney, Gloria Allred, demanded a retraction, to no avail. So, she sued. Zervos’ lawsuit claims the alleged defamation was “detrimental to Ms. Zervos’s reputation, honor and dignity.”

Trump’s attorneys said in this week's court filing that the supremacy clause of the U.S. constitution should bar the lawsuit since it could “distract a President from his public duties to the detriment of not only the President and his office but also the Nation,” attorney Marc Kasowitz included in his filing, from the 1997 Clinton v. Jones Supreme Court ruling.

Legal scholars predicted a collision of private lawsuits from Trump’s life before the presidency once he took office. A USA TODAY investigation found around 75 such lawsuits still pending as Trump began his presidency. The Zervos case will likely rely on standards set in the case involving President Clinton, which clearly says presidents are not immune from private litigation while in office.

However, Trump’s attorneys say the Clinton case left unresolved some questions, such as dismissing a case based on its likelihood to distract the presidency before it begins. Kasowitz said he would soon file a motion to dismiss the case that asks for an apology and $2,914.

In a statement Tuesday, Gloria Allred said the president "does not enjoy legal immunity from our defamation lawsuit."

Continue reading below

"The United States Supreme Court address this legal immunity issue in Clinton v. Jones and determined unanimously that no man is above the law and that includes the president of United States," Allred said. "We look forward to arguing this issue in court."

“Because of the Supreme Court case related to Bill Clinton, there’s no automatic shield for the president from civil action,” Samuel Issacharoff, a law professor at New York University told USA TODAY in November. “If he were president and called to testify and hostilities break out in the Middle East a court would probably postpone — but of course it’s a major dislocation to be going through these civil trials while he’s running an administration.”

Clinton wasn’t the first president to be challenged with a suit over his life before the presidency. In 1962, President John F. Kennedy was sued in California for his role in a traffic incident at the 1960 Democratic National Convention. Kennedy eventually settled for $17,500 after a judge ruled he could be sued like any other citizen. Trump and his companies have sued or been sued more than 4,000 times over the last four decades, according to a USA TODAY review of records in federal and state courts coast to coast.

Originally Published 1:03 p.m. ET March 28, 2017

Now my question to my fellow citizens out there, do you agree with the President's lawyers that he should be immune from legal litigations, even the "petty" ones (the allegations are not petty by any means, I just want to include "petty" lawsuits as well)?

If so, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot, I.e. This was Clinton (mentioned in the article), Obama, Bush, etc...?

Me personally? I think he should be subjected to them unless he signs a power of attorney that would excuse him until he needs to take the stand. The topic of not being able to do his duties as a president are mute as he is on vacation in Mar-lago every weekend kicking back. I think that time would be perfect to still maintain his citizenry duties.

Legend
Legend
Awesome.. so Chuck Schumer verbally assaulted an 85 year old man and his wife at a NYC restaurant simply because of who she voted for.... YEA!!! democracy.....

yebat' Putin
E
Legend
Legend
E
Violence is the liberal way. Neanderthals.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Like Bernie once said, "If I am to be held responsible for the actions of those who voted for me, it will be a hard life!"

Legend
Legend
Ok Mag, maybe I'm confused.. she alleged he assaulted her, he denied it, and she's suing him for defamation?

If I understand the case correctly, if there is grounds to move forward with the assault part of this then he should definitely have to answer for that.. but if she is suing him because of a series of tweets saying that her allegation was totally false, I'm not sure how that rises to the level of defamation... isn't that what 99% of the people who are accused do? They publicly deny it.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Public intimidation and humiliation.. pages 2 and 3 in the playbook.

yebat' Putin
M
Rookie
Rookie
M
D.C., I posted the article to illustrate how there is a THOUGHT of making the President immune to the law. Use the article as a vision of reference (as I stated). I thought I was clear when I posted:

Quote:
Now my question to my fellow citizens out there, do you agree with the President's lawyers that he should be immune from legal litigations, even the "petty" ones (the allegations are not petty by any means, I just want to include "petty" lawsuits as well)?

This was not accusatory by any means.

Swish #1252912 03/29/17 10:40 AM
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted By: LA Brown fan
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Originally Posted By: LA Brown fan
I'm still glad we elected Trump instead of a liberal.

Me too...speaking of liberals, I didn't notice anyone reporting that Obama’s home state of Illinois rejected a bill that would have made his birthday a holiday, lol, saving the taxpayers 20 million dollars. I tried to fit that information in someplace without starting a new thread....

LOL! We should make the anniversary of the day we gave liberals and their media a rude awakening into a holiday

...and always remember how liberals responded to it (showing the true colors), too.

sorry, the conservatives lost the Civil war.

LOL, talk about false generalizations. The people who won the Civil War would be considered FAR RIGHT nowadays.

Last edited by LA Brown fan; 03/29/17 10:41 AM.
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
J\C Bernie is just an a-hole that scammed poor people for millions making promises that he knew he couldn't keep,went along with the disenfranchising of the dem party by going along with the RIGGED dem primary,and loves RUSSIA man whatta joke you liberals are cause I think you guys know better

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Well, now that the troops are fighting better than ever before, Fallujah should fall in a couple of days. I mean they fight harder for Trump, right? lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c

Well, now that the troops are fighting better than ever before, Fallujah should fall in a couple of days. I mean they fight harder for Trump, right? lmao

It could be true as I have noticed you crying harder since Trump. rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't cry. I'm not making excuses for every stupid thing Trump does. That would be you. I think he's a total idiot but there's a lot of those around. I know of one who posts on here all the time.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This administration hasn't done a damn thing but run damage control. Sad.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump's Follies

Link Copied to Clipboard