Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Kind of surprising about Jackson. I thought the Browns were high on him.

I wonder how severe the injury is.

Good point. I was thinking about that and maybe shouldn't have written what I did. I just didn't know how to correctly get out the point that the Browns initially liked him a lot.

But, you are right...........it could be all about the injury.

We also drafted that running back (Matthew Dayes), so Jackson probably moved down the pecking order because of that too.

It is probably a move that won't matter much (Hi Willie Snead!).

V
Legend
Legend
V
LOL..........I was nodding my head agreeing w/you and then you dropped the Willie Snead bomb on me. rofl

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Coleman? Again, I really wish he was healthy enough to at least go through individual drills. He's so stinking raw.

I'm guessing that he will likely be IR'd by us if he passes waivers. I too remember much favorable hype when we first snagged that guy.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Key word in the sentence...... hype.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

Pluto article split into four parts: OTA's, Brock, Pryor & FO

ABOUT THE BROWNS

1. In this week's OTAs, the coaches were pleased by the overall talent at quarterback -- compared to last season. Cody Kessler remains at the top of the depth chart and that will remain the same heading into veterans camp. Rookie DeShone Kizer and Osweiler both showed excellent arm strength. No one is saying the quarterback question is solved, but there seems to be early signs of progress.

2. I heard that Kenny Britt practiced on Thursday. He had missed the two OTA sessions open to the media because of minor injuries. Britt becomes even more important with Corey Coleman having hamstring issues.

3. I'd like to think Coleman will be healthy and stay healthy in the regular season. But he did miss games in college with hamstring problems. He missed part of the 2016 training camp because of hamstring problems. He is a speed player, and this is a concern.

4. I hear Ricardo Louis has had some nice moments in the OTAs, especially the ones not open to the media. That would really help if the 2016 fourth-rounder begins to figure out how to play receiver in the NFL. He was an asset on special teams last season.

5. Isaiah Crowell continues to impress at running back. He looks in great shape. He is the next target to sign an extension.

Link

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

I wonder how severe the injury is.

He went unclaimed, so he's now on our IR.

Browns' Darius Jackson: Reverts to injured reserve
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire
Jackson (knee) cleared waivers and reverted to the Browns' injured reserve.

Jackson was waived Thursday after the 2016 sixth-round pick injured his knee. Unless he reaches an injury settlement with the team, he's likely stuck on injured reserve for the remainder of the season.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Browns confident WR Corey Coleman poised for big season

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/arti...7c-b02749597905

Corey Coleman could miss some time, but the Browns are confident the second-year wide receiver and 2016 first-round NFL Draft pick is poised for a big season.

Head coach Hue Jackson said Wednesday that Coleman — who fell awkwardly last week in practice — will be held back in an effort to err on the side of caution with him and others with various bumps and bruises.

“That was a tough spill for him, a little tougher than I thought,” Jackson said. “He’s making his way through. You know Corey, he wants to be back out there right now. I just think that now is a time that if a guy is kind of banged up a little bit to make sure that we take care of him so that we can get him back for our training camp. We will see how it all unfolds at the end.”

After challenging Coleman to step up following his rookie season, Jackson said he understands how the optics of such an injury are less than ideal.

“Nobody wants to lose a good player at practice or at any time, but I know those things happen. Again, if I wanted to push him through it, I could,” he said.

“What’s most important is that we get him back. He has demonstrated the ability that we are looking for. Obviously, he has got to do it in the game. There are no games right now. The most important thing for the whole football team is health. It is making sure that we can get everybody back when it really starts to count ready to play.”

When that time comes next fall, the hope is that Coleman — who caught 33 passes for 413 yards and three touchdowns in 2016 — plays a significant role on a new-look offense. After parting ways in free agency with leading receiver Terrelle Pryor, the Browns are counting on Coleman and newcomer Kenny Britt to lead a young wide receivers room.

“Those guys have got to continue to step up, and they have. We have a lot of young players at that position that (senior offensive assistant) Al Saunders has done a great job of mentoring and developing,” he said.

“We have to see if they can play. That whole group has got to take another jump because we are young at that position. We all know that and respect that and understand it. We have to see if those guys can make the jump, and that is what we are getting the chance to see right now.”

Coleman, the former Baylor star and Biletnikoff Award winner, shined early last season against the Ravens, catching five passes for 104 yards and two touchdowns. But he broke his hand in practice the next week and was unable to duplicate that level of production.

Jackson said Coleman has worked hard this offseason to emerge as an impact player.

“He’s done a good job. He has improved. I stand behind my statement that I made earlier that he has got to be the guy to do it for us,” he said.

“That is what we drafted him for, and I am sure he will do that.”​

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
the first word that came to mind when we drafted him was bust and he has done nothing to change that perception only reinforced it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah but, yeah but..... Didn't you hear what the people selling tickets said?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
“Those guys have got to continue to step up, and they have. We have a lot of young players at that position that (senior offensive assistant) Al Saunders has done a great job of mentoring and developing,” he said.

“We have to see if they can play. That whole group has got to take another jump because we are young at that position. We all know that and respect that and understand it. We have to see if those guys can make the jump, and that is what we are getting the chance to see right now.”

I hope I am wrong and I could be wrong, but I think this is a mistake in evaluating talent and a mistake by not trying to improve this group.

We'll see.

L
Legend
Legend
L
We need one of the 2nd year WRs to step up.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Yeah, and I need to win the lottery.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Yeah, and I need to win the lottery.

So do most of us! I'd say those odds are stiffer then one of the young guys stepping up and being at least a decent player.

I think so, anyway saywhat

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'd say the odds are about the same. We want all our draft picks to be super stars. Truth is, it's so rare with us you might as well go buy a scratcher.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
The thing is that I don't need superstars or the big pot. How about good players or $100,000?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
We need one of the 2nd year WRs to step up.

Coleman, Louis, Payton or Rashard Higgins... you'd almost think it's an utter longshot to believe one of these can step-up but, and to make it pretty simple - we just need it to happen. Badly.

I agree with Vers:

Quote:
... and a mistake by not trying to improve this group

Last edited by Dawg_LB; 06/06/17 10:03 AM. Reason: easier to read
D
Legend
Legend
D

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
5 things to know: Hue Jackson sees QBs 'emerging,' showing overall improvement

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/arti...8d-56a6f77806e9

Cleveland participates in its 8th OTA on Tuesday

1. Sporting a No. 25 jersey, Calvin Pryor was seen in a Browns uniform for the first time by reporters as he went through his second OTA with his new team.

The hard-hitting safety was acquired last week in a trade that sent veteran linebacker Demario Davis to the New York Jets. Entering his fourth season, Pryor is looking to make an impact on a Cleveland defense that is searching for its best four or five defensive backs, regardless of position.

“Obviously he is a young talented player that we have added to our secondary. He is a safety that we feel good about,” Browns coach Hue Jackson said. “He will play back there in the secondary at safety and we will give him an opportunity to compete and play.”

Pryor gives defensive coordinator Gregg Williams another versatile piece to utilize as he shapes his rotations and depth chart. In the last month, the Browns have added first-round safety Jabrill Peppers, veteran defensive back Jason McCourty and now Pryor to a unit that features a handful of other veterans -- Joe Haden and Jamar Taylor -- and a bevy of players in the early years of their respective NFL careers.

“We just want to get a guy – which, we made a decision to trade a guy and add a guy to our team – and what we are going to do is get him with the rest of the guys and when it is all said and done, we are going to play the best four guys that are able to play,” Jackson said. “It is not so much, “if a guy is at this position, that position.’ One thing about Gregg, he has a lot of flexibility in his system to be able to play guys wherever we need to play them.”

2. Jackson said he wasn’t sure if the quarterback rotation he utilized during OTAs would be the same at next week’s minicamp.

Cody Kessler entered OTAs as No. 1 in line with veteran Brock Osweiler, Kevin Hogan and rookie DeShone Kizer falling behind in no set order. Jackson stressed he would be hands-on with Kizer, the second-round selection who has periodically received a few series with the first-team offensive line.

“I think guys are emerging. I think guys are working hard. I think the whole group has improved, but again, I am going to take a look at it after we get done with OTAs and see where we are,” Jackson said. “I think guys are making strides. I see it all the time, and they have got to continue to work and work hard. The young guys are getting better. Cody has improved. Brock is doing well. So, we are going to take it all into account and see where we are.”

3. Jackson said he hasn’t been concerned with the handful of injured players who have been in and out of OTA sessions over the past three weeks. On Tuesday, the wide receiver position was particularly shorthanded with veteran Kenny Britt and Corey Coleman on the sidelines dealing with minor injuries.

Both players, though, have logged some significant work in team settings, and their respective health remains the most important thing at this point of the offseason, Jackson said.

“There’s things that I want to make sure that they understand and know the foundation of what we are doing, Corey more so than Kenny right now, because Corey has been here, he knows the language and understands it,” Jackson said. “Kenny, it’s important that he’s out there as much as he has been, because he needs to make sure that he knows how to do things. I think the group, once we get them all back and get them healthy, I think we will represent ourselves well.”

4. After a season of repeated adversity at the center position, the Browns have their bases covered at the moment.

The offensive line currently boasts eight players who are considered centers or have played the position in the past. That can present issues when it comes to rotations, so a handful of these players have been seen at either left or right guard during team drills. Marcus Martin, a two-year starter who was claimed off waivers from the San Francisco 49ers, and Anthony Fabiano, who started last year’s season finale, both showed their versatility Tuesday at guard.

“They have the versatility to do it, so we give them the chance to,” Jackson said. “Some are just strictly playing guard, and some are playing center and guard. Again, because of the numbers, we have got some guys that still aren’t practicing yet. We’re trying to give guys the best opportunity to have a chance to make our football team. I think that is what’s important.”

5. Already emerging as one of the team’s vocal leaders, linebacker Christian Kirksey has even more on his plate after the departure of Davis. At Tuesday’s OTA, Kirksey broke down the group before the start of 11-on-11 drills, something Davis would typically handle.

“I think he’s ready. I think that has always been a part of his makeup. I think he has that ability to do it,” Jackson said. “I think any time when there has been another real vocal person in the group, and when that person goes, it allows another person to start to step up. I think Christian is doing what I know he can do, and it’s important. We need that kind of guy.”

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

I hope I am wrong and I could be wrong, but I think this is a mistake in evaluating talent and a mistake by not trying to improve this group.

We'll see.

We did improve the group...Thats why we signed Britt.

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
good read, thanx for the share brother.

I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
V
Legend
Legend
V
Let me guess. Andrew Gribble, the guy who writes for the Browns, wrote this BS article?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Calvin Pryor embracing ‘fresh start’ with Browns

Link

The safety joins Cleveland after three seasons with Jets

Calvin Pryor might be new to Cleveland, but he saw a few familiar faces when he arrived to the team’s facility for the first time.

After being traded to the Browns last week, the former Jets safety said he’s gotten to know the likes of Joe Haden and Jamie Collins Sr. as opponents over the past three years. Now, he’ll join the pair of Pro Bowlers as teammates and, perhaps, the newest piece of one of the league’s youngest teams.

“I feel like it was a great opportunity,” Pryor said of the trade Tuesday. “Have a fresh start, learn a new system and buy into a new culture.”

Indeed, Pryor — a first-round pick in 2014 who started 38 of 44 games in New York — joins a new-look roster that welcomed a promising 2017 class that includes three first-round picks in defensive end Myles Garrett, safety Jabrill Peppers and tight end David Njoku.

Pryor also joins a defense that’s currently being molded by new coordinator Gregg Williams, the fiery veteran whom head coach Hue Jackson tapped this past January.

“Everybody is buying into the culture. Coach Williams is a very intense coach, very fiery coach, guys love that. He wants to kick the offense’s butt every chance he gets, so I look forward to that.”

Pryor said he’s confident Williams will get the most out of him and his teammates. It’s also why he’s not worried how the Browns might find ways to get both him and Peppers — the former Michigan standout — on the field at the same time.

“I can’t speak on that because that’s the coaches’ job, but I do know that he is one heck of a player,” Pryor said of Peppers. “I do look forward to playing with him, whether it is in different packages or we are just on the field at the same time. I know that we both can play football.”

Jackson echoed a similar sentiment when asked if Pryor was better-suited for free or strong safety, saying the 24-year-old can do both.

“We’re going to play the best four guys that are able to play,” he said. “It’s not so much, ‘If a guy is at this position, that position.’ One thing about Gregg, he has a lot of flexibility in his system to be able to play guys wherever we need to play them.”

Added Pryor: “(Gregg has) taken multiple guys and done different things with them; like putting them in the half (field) or down in the box, just playing to their best potential,” he said.

“The best guys are going to play. I look forward to competing and going out there and getting to know my teammates.”

And of course, he already knows a few of them.

“I definitely know that we have some talent on this roster,” he said. “We have to get the job done.”​

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Andrew Gribble‏
Verified account @Andrew_Gribble

Calvin Pryor another piece in what promises to be a versatile Browns secondary http://brow.nz/2s1hUZB

@Andrew_Gribble

V
Legend
Legend
V
A serious question. Is this another article from a Brown's owned site?

Legend
Legend
Don’t Expect Jeremy Maclin To End Up With Browns Regardless If They’re Interested
June 6, 2017 2:41 PM
By Daryl Ruiter | 92.3 The Fan
BEREA (92.3 The Fan) – The Browns might be interested in veteran receiver Jeremy Maclin but he probably isn’t interested in the Browns.

Maclin, who was released by Kansas City last Friday, is reportedly visiting the Bills Tuesday “That’s a good thing if we did,” head coach Hue Jackson said Tuesday following the team’s OTA practice. “I don’t know much about that but again…one thing I know about our group is that we’re going to continue to look for ways to improve our football team. I’ve said that numerous times and I give Sashi [Brown] credit for that.

“I think we’re always out there looking. If there’s a player available then we’re going to take a peek at him and see if he can help our football team.”

Maclin is coming off an off year for him that saw him catch just 44 passes for 536 yards and 2 touchdowns after totaling 5,086 yards and 40 touchdowns over the previous 5 seasons combined.

The Browns signed veteran Kenny Britt to a 4-year $32.5 million deal this offseason to essentially replace Terrelle Pryor, who signed with the Redskins.

With the focus on developing second-year receivers Ricardo Louis, Jordan Payton as well as Corey Coleman, it’s unlikely that the Browns will add a veteran that would end up taking practice and game reps away from the young players.

Sure the Browns might be interested but it would be surprising if he ended up in Cleveland with better options with contenders available to him.

Here are some other quick hits from OTAs Tuesday.

– Myles Garrett practiced Tuesday and did not appear limited at all. Garrett was lightning fast working through drills and off the ball, but keep in mind he’s not in pads nor is he going against Joe Thomas, yet.

– Kenny Britt is quite the talker and lover of Cleveland. After practice Britt said that the Browns haven’t had the feel of a 1-15 team since the first time he visited. He also praised the quarterbacks and the competition between them.

“We have some great quarterbacks so this is going to be one of those [competitions] that goes until the end,” Britt said. “We will see who is going to be there for the beginning of the first game.”

Britt has bought in and jumped in with both feet since signing with the Browns. He even helped recruit cornerback Jason McCourty who was signed last month.

“Sure did,” Britt said. “Actually, our wives talked to each other before he even came out here. My wife called me and told me he was taking a visit the next day. I saw him in the lunchroom. We sat down with a bunch of guys and hit it off from right there. He has been by my side since I have been at Rutgers to tell you the truth, and it has been kind of cool to have a familiar face to go against each and every day.”

– New safety Calvin Pryor, acquired last week from the New York Jets for linebacker Demario Davis didn’t want to discuss his time in the big apple or what went wrong.

“I feel like it was a great opportunity – have a fresh start, learn a new system and buy into a new culture,” Pryor said. “I had a feeling [with the Jets] drafting two safeties [I’d be moved], but I can’t control that.”

Pryor provides the Browns with more depth and options in the secondary at safety, even with the Browns selecting Jabrill Peppers.

“He is one heck of a player,” Pryor said of Peppers. “I do look forward to playing with him, whether it is in different packages or we are just on the field at the same time. I know that we both can play football. I look forward to being a great teammate and helping him out along the way.”

– Peppers is no longer limited from an injury that had him sidelined a few weeks ago.

“I’m already full-go,” Peppers said. “I was just working through a couple of things and they found it in my best interest that I sit out that one practice, but I’ve been full-go and will continue to be.”

– Defensive lineman Desmond Bryant is back and feeling like his old self. Bryant said Tuesday that although he felt that he could’ve helped make a difference during the 1-15 season, he used the time recovering from the torn pectoral muscle he suffered 2 weeks before training camp last July wisely.

“I feel great. My body feels great,” Bryant said. “One of the unforeseen benefits of kind of not playing last season is I got a chance to kind of heal up the rest of my body, as well. I really do feel great. I am looking forward to the rest of this offseason, preseason and we will get going.”

– It’s hard to tell if Gregg Williams has already made that much of a difference with the defense or if the offense is just this bad as there were mistakes galore Tuesday on that side of the ball including false starts, virtual sacks, throw-aways and throws that were off target from quarterbacks – not to mention there wasn’t much time for them to throw to begin with. Contrary to what Jackson has said, not a single one of these quarterbacks has really distinguished himself – at least in the last 3 practices that have been open to reporters.

– Receivers Kenny Britt and Corey Coleman, cornerback Joe Haden as well as offensive lineman Joe Thomas, Joe Bitonio, Austin Reiter, John Greco, Matt McCants did not practice Tuesday.and the Ravens are also on his radar.

‪ http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2017/06/06/dont-expect-jeremy-maclin-to-end-up-with-browns-regardless-if-theyre-interested/#.WTch2Wn_GIk.twitter‬

Last edited by Pdawg; 06/06/17 11:09 PM.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Last edited by Pdawg; 06/06/17 11:10 PM.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
– It’s hard to tell if Gregg Williams has already made that much of a difference with the defense or if the offense is just this bad as there were mistakes galore Tuesday on that side of the ball including false starts, virtual sacks, throw-aways and throws that were off target from quarterbacks – not to mention there wasn’t much time for them to throw to begin with. Contrary to what Jackson has said, not a single one of these quarterbacks has really distinguished himself – at least in the last 3 practices that have been open to reporters.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read somewhere that both Joe Thomas and Bitonio have been held out. Which could make a big difference.

jmh?

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
Brock Osweiler has impressed. One Browns player privately predicted he "wouldn't be surprised if Brock is QB1 heading into camp in July."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/872403893405331457

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Receivers Kenny Britt and Corey Coleman, cornerback Joe Haden as well as offensive lineman Joe Thomas, Joe Bitonio, Austin Reiter, John Greco, Matt McCants did not practice Tuesday.

You weren't wrong.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
Quote:
Brock Osweiler has impressed. One Browns player privately predicted he "wouldn't be surprised if Brock is QB1 heading into camp in July."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/872403893405331457

Been hearing the same and from what very little I have seen from ota videos, I have to admit, Brock's lower body mechanics is nothing like we saw in Houston and even in Denver. I want to see him dropping back in a game type setting but there is a noticeable difference.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I've been saying that those who feel that Kessler starting the season is a lock, they may wish to see how this plays out. Let's face it, it wouldn't be that hard to beat him out.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I've been saying that those who feel that Kessler starting the season is a lock, they may wish to see how this plays out. Let's face it, it wouldn't be that hard to beat him out.

Thats the buety pit ... we will see ..

I could care less what he looks like in shorts in June .... lets see how he looks and how his MECHANICS HOLD UP in August when there's guys flying all around .... then in pre-season games when there's pressure and hitting going on ...

I have also said that if BO beats out CK that is way more of an indictment of how bad CK is ...

P
Legend
Legend
P
I have to agree with you. It may sound a little cold, but by the beginning of the regular season our starting QB may not be the best we have, but the least of the worse.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
I don't know. I think Brock is underappreciated, and he still has room to grow as a QB. He is what? 28? That's about the age a QB starts to get it.

I don't think we need to box him in and say he is as good as he is going to get.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
E
Legend
Legend
E
I fear the practice player...guys who look great in practice and then game time comes. Brock might be one of them.

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I smell a QB controversy brewing. LOL

Especially if Brock beats out Cody. I see that group establishing themselves right now. Kinda reminds me of the BQ crowd.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
I don't know. I think Brock is underappreciated, and he still has room to grow as a QB. He is what? 28? That's about the age a QB starts to get it.

What QB started to get it at 28? My perception is that QBs are usually pretty good within their first few seasons.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
j/c:

I smell a QB controversy brewing. LOL

Especially if Brock beats out Cody. I see that group establishing themselves right now. Kinda reminds me of the BQ crowd.

I trust Hue, so whatever he feels is the law to me. But I think it's interesting if Brock beats out Cody.

I think Cody is a disadvantage because Hue wants to push the ball down the field, and Brock should be able to do that better then Cody.

Thoughts?

V
Legend
Legend
V
That's an odd question because clearly Osweiler "got it" two years ago. That is why there was a bidding war for him. He also sat behind Peyton Manning for a few years.

I get y'all hate Osweiler, but not one of you were willing to break down film w/me on the Brock thread. I even had two posters who said they were not interested in educating themselves.

Opinions are great. But, making strong claims when one is uninformed is not so great.

Legend
Legend
I think it would be hilarious if we got Houston'e 2nd and Brock for our 4th ..... and Brock actually turned out to be a great QB. It would be the most "un-Browns" thing ... maybe ever. wink

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum OTA's and Mini Camp.

Link Copied to Clipboard