Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
I want to see our coaching staff have the offensive line ready to handle the Blitz.

A couple of years ago, NY told us they were gonna keep things basic for the game and then humiliated us with a ton of Blitzes. They got their prime time show at our expense.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What don't I want to see? Elk and Elk commercials.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
Still don't know what we have in Kizer,, but would like to see if we could play him with the ones against the ones.. Just to see what happens.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: GrimmBrown
for the love of god yes

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Supposedly Goodell is in favor of cutting the preseason to two games. But until then, given our situation, I'm glad we have three more "games" to evaluate and prepare.

I like what I've seen so far, for the most part, from the team as a whole (with a few exceptions likely to be weeded out) but they're not ready to start the season, IMHO.

We need to see chemistry develop between Brock and the WRs, and Kizer must continue to grow. Brock's barely had any time with the ones. We'll see how he does this week with a long week of practice and a depleted o-line against a good D. Same for Kizer against their "2s". If they're productive tonite and show improvement over the next two weeks, we might head into the season with a real ability to compete. If they crumble against the Giant's D, we'll know they're not ready.

It would also be good to see the first team D not get gashed for 50 rushing yards in the first quarter. We should see constant pressure on Manning considering their working out issues at tackle. We need to see good coverage downfield, and a running game, not just hear about the one we're supposedly going to have. Njoku needs time to become the threat he was drafted to be. The right tackle spot needs solidified. We need a third receiver to step up, whether it's Louis, Higgins, Hall, Leslie, Boyce, Payton or Mullaney, someone needs to flash brilliantly, reliably. Peppers needs time at FS. This team needs practice and game situations to get ready. Most of them are brand new to most of this. I'm excited for the season to start but I'm glad they have more time to get ready.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: GrimmBrown

Lmfao, but oh so true...

D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Not Trump at 9 PM

[Linked Image from dcptest.com]
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Originally Posted By: dawg531
Not Trump at 9 PM

or a half hour infomercial of Zeke getting suspended, like the NFL network did right while Kizer was playing to win it.

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
Legend
Legend
Trump at 9 PM.

E
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
E
Want to see the line-up, lol, they usually put out a game day line-up by now....

I want to see:

o I want to see Brockwieler and the first team offense look crisp then I want to see Brock get off the field with enough time for Kizer to get 1st team reps

o the level of play and rotation of the defensive interior without Shelton

o the level of play and rotation of the Safeties, especially Peppers

V
Legend
Legend
V
Should be interesting to compare the two rookie TEs tonight.

E
Legend
Legend
E
This game will be on espn. YES!

No Craps Given
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2017 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 10 Giants 6 What Do You Want to See?

Link Copied to Clipboard