Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
and people still follow him.



No, the people just love this guy as he rattles all cages thumbsup


Yeah around 30% of American's rofl


Your numbers are wrong but still, 30% of 300 million people is 90 million people. thumbsup


There was only about 130 Million voters for the last election. (actually less) So 30% would be closer to 37.5 million. Just like Trump, you like to exaggerate the facts.

But to be fair, Rasmussan polls show the following:

"Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 24% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends)"

So depending on what you want to believe (and we all know what you want to believe)41% of Likely voters approve and 57% disapprove.

So, probably 50 million likely voters are ok with him, about a quarter of those strongly approve... The rest merely approve.

Absolutely nothing to be proud of no matter how you cut it. He has about the lowest approval rating of any president in my lifetime.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug23

You say he rattles all cages.. Well, some of those cages are needed by him to accomplish his agenda. If he keeps ticking off Republican Senators, he'll accomplish nothing.

No Tax reform, No Budget, no Wall (dumbest idea ever, can't believe people fell for that one) No healthcare repeal and replace...

Those are the big four,but even more is at stake here. How about not being able to pay our military? Would you like that?

Sybil,, Yup, that was I think the perfect name for that wingnut.

You know, there are a number of good honest people that voted for him, some because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for Clinton... Some who honestly felt we needed to look at a successful business person to run the country. But then, there are those that Hillary Clinton once described as Deplorable.

People made a big thing out of that deplorable comment, but what she was talking about are those White Supremecists, KKK and Neo-Nazis. I agree with Hillary, that faction is deplorable.

Pretty hard to argue in favor of any of those groups. But, be my guest.







Last edited by Damanshot; 08/23/17 12:10 PM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
I guess its ok for you to lie as the original statement I replied to was 30% of Americans.

Not voters.
Not Women.
Not Men.
Not Babies.
Not Libs.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
I guess its ok for you to lie as the original statement I replied to was 30% of Americans.

Not voters.
Not Women.
Not Men.
Not Babies.
Not Libs.


Whoops,, My bad, I looked a likely voters...

However, I may have misread that, but what I didn't do is Lie. I gave you good information, just not what you were talking about.

Question: What good is it to Poll ALL AMERICANS, when ALL AMERICANS don't vote?

that would be stupid

Last edited by Damanshot; 08/23/17 12:17 PM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
It was a statement by Perfect that I answered.
I guess it's ok for you to lie by calling him stupid for asking the question the way he did.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,701
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,701
He lies more often than I breathe. "The president of Mexico called me." No, he didn't. The head of the Boy Scouts called me." No, he didn't.

He just makes up BS even when there's really no need to. That's called a habitual liar. I understand that politicians lie. That happens. But Trump has raised the bar so high, if he were a child he would be permanently grounded for being a liar. And somehow his supporters keep making excuses for it and support this habitual liar anyway.

I understand Hillary was terrible. But that's no reason for excusing the fact that Trump sucks just as much.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus I guess it's ok for Trump to lie

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5