|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,891
Dawg Talker
|
OP
Dawg Talker
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,891 |
Our beloved CRUSH that other team down southeast and roll to an easy victory. Our "1 Game Old" defense shines. The OL on our punting squad remedies a minor glitch. The OL gives up 0 sacks as Kiser's weeklong practice only consisted of throwing the ball away vs taking the sack. This week they run Crow north/south vs east/west along the line and he goes for 125. Browns.................................................24 That other team down southeast.......23 18-1 here we come!!! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,732
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,732 |
Browns win by six, 23-17. We eat their offence for lunch, feast off turnovers, play smart on offence and git er done!
![[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]](http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/shadedog/mcenroe2.jpg) gmstrong -----------------
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,483 |
Ravens 22 Browns 14
Their defense will be make it tough sledding IMO
"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 884
All Pro
|
All Pro
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 884 |
browns roll 17-13 we give up a late td to make the game look closer than it was
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 16,495
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 16,495 |
Browns - 13
Ravens - 18
Browns offense will struggle against the Ravens D. Browns cover ATS.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,808
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,808 |
24-9 Browns. We are going to dominate them and Cinci this year.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,620
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,620 |
Our beloved CRUSH that other team down southeast and roll to an easy victory. Browns.................................................24 That other team down southeast.......23
24-23 is a CRUSH and roll to an easy victory? I do think we pull this one off. 17-13.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 17,038 |
24-13 Browns.
Talk of sports radio next week.
After the game Tony Grossi punches Jamison Hensley in the face.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,560
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,560 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,693
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,693 |
![[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]](https://i.imgur.com/hfMNC7T.jpg) "I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski "Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield #gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14,637
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14,637 |
24-13 Browns.
Talk of sports radio next week.
After the game Tony Grossi punches Jamison Hensley in the face. I'd prefer if Grossi goes to headbutt Hensley, and they break each others' noses. As much as I hate to write this, I've seen this movie one too many times. Browns take a step back and end up losing a close one. The team gives back all the good feelings it gained from the Pitt game... :-(
"FIALURE IS NOT AN OPTION...!"
-mac
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,887
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,887 |
24-13 Browns.
Talk of sports radio next week.
After the game Tony Grossi punches Jamison Hensley in the face. I'd prefer if Grossi goes to headbutt Hensley, and they break each others' noses. As much as I hate to write this, I've seen this movie one too many times. Browns take a step back and end up losing a close one. The team gives back all the good feelings it gained from the Pitt game... :-( This is exactly how I feel. It's part of the whole "knowing how to win" philosophy. It's our biggest hurdle.
Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,563
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,563 |
I feel very confident that the defense will show up. Gregg Williams demands effort all the time and I think he is one of the best game plan coordinators in the NFL.
That leads me to the offense. With a rookie QB, a new O-Line, and sputtering skill positions sans Coleman, it could be a rough day. Hargrove was a nightmare week one and now we see Williams, a behemoth of a NT week two.
The deciding factor for me is: who has the best guy to make a play in the game? IMO, I would take Peppers returning a kick or Maclin on a blown coverage. Crow did eat Baltimore alive last year, if they continue that, I love our chances.
Ill go 17-10 Browns. Ugly, field position game. Could be something like 10-10 going into the final few minutes.
you had a good run Hank.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399 |
Defensive struggle. First team to 17 wins. Hoping that's us.
yebat' Putin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,617
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,617 |
Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,957
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,957 |
j/c
I don't have a prediction on the score.
What I do have is a question - er, several.
Does our D live up to our game 1 level?
Does our O move the ball and score?
Does the ratbirds D live up to expectations?
Does their O play like.........last week, or last year?
It won't be an easy game.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,617
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,617 |
My opinion is that none of those questions can really be answered yet.
I believe that our D is most likely for real. The talent seems to fit the scheme and a lot of us have said that we were more suited for the base 4-3 than the 3-4.
The O on both teams are question marks. The Rats OL is awful and their talent at RB isn't great so while they may not be as bad as their first game indicated, I don't think their O will be as strong as in years past.
Their D should still be pretty stout.
Our O has more questions than answers. Will our WR's step up? Will the OL start to run block better? Will our rookie QB show steady improvement or stagnate?
Many of the starters on both teams didn't have a lot of reps with the one's in pre-season. Everyone is a little rusty. What we'll see on Sunday holds more questions than answers.
Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399 |
Does their O play like.........last week, or last year? I don't think those 2 things are all that different. Last year, the Ravens offense averaged 347 yards and 21 ppg. This Sunday they had 268 yards and 20 points. The yardage looks down but at halftime they had 175 yards and 17 points.. realizing the Bengals couldn't score, they went very conservative in the 2nd half...
yebat' Putin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,891
Dawg Talker
|
OP
Dawg Talker
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,891 |
Our beloved CRUSH that other team down southeast and roll to an easy victory. Browns.................................................24 That other team down southeast.......23
24-23 is a CRUSH and roll to an easy victory? I do think we pull this one off. 17-13. So instead of crushing them by 1 we'll thrash them by 4. Either way, 18-1, HERE WE COME!!! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,674
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,674 |
I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,380
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,380 |
We catch a fluke on D, and it holds up.
Brownies 24
Ratses 20
Harbaugh whines.
"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 10,097
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 10,097 |
If running game is stopped we are doomed, Balt O is average at best, 16 to 13 rats
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,475
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,475 |
I'm waiting for that Blow Out win...On the Road!
Announcing our arrival to the NFL. Browns 24 Ravens 6
Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off! Go Browns! CHRIST HAS RISEN! GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341 |
John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,960
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,960 |
6 of the past 8 Browns ravens games have been decided by 7 points or less, DK making his first road start against a better defense than he faced last week. I still expect a competitive game
Cle 17 bal 20
President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,874
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,874 |
I'm not gonna predict the score nor who I think will win because I feel better going into the game thinking we can or will win, even if I really don't think we will. Plus I hate being wrong in these prediction threads, believe it or not.
I'll just ride this one out and see.
-GO BROWNS!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,875
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,875 |
Even if we aren't making great strides we have to commit to the run - this is a bigger test for Kizer and we need to give him a chance to manage the game a little even if it's simply a field position battle for a while.
I think the Ravens running game is going to struggle mightily - and if we can prevent the deep ball and big play - the Browns D could cause some real issues for Baltimore. I am hoping to see some big plays from Collins and Peppers.
On offense I hope Njoku and Devalve show up today. And whoever is the safety check down ... I don't expect a ton of chances so we got to catch the ball on the opportunities we get.
The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,333 |
After 55 years, I'm walking away from this dumpster fire. Good luck to everyone who continues to hang on. You'll need it.
|
|
|
DawgTalkers.net
Forums The Archives 2017 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 10 Ravens 24 Predict the Score
|
|