Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
Looks like it's gonna happen between them.

Also, you still stated false information. The wall isn't a deal breaker with DACA, the budget is though.

You can try to spin, but trump is crossing over and working with the Dems now. Your GOP leaders are salty.

Who cares what the leaders on either side say. How about we ask the people who this is going to effect what they think?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
they did, people support DACA.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Now, Trump is continuing to exploit the breakdown of major party influence, pushing for conservative priorities like tax reform and a ban on immigrants from several Muslim countries tied to terrorism, even as he also makes deals with Democrats on the debt ceiling, DACA, and maybe even Obamacare.

We all know just how loudly and angrily the left has been reacting to President Trump in general. But in case there's any doubt about how the partisan right is responding to the Trump team's moves lately, there shouldn't be. They're infuriated. But there's also seems to be an understanding that there's little they can do about it.

Somewhere, George Washington's ghost must be smiling wide with those wooden teeth of his. It was Washington who warned against the formation of political parties and urged the nation to choose leaders for reasons that transcended partisan politics. His cabinet members, especially Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton, didn't listen. But it's happening now.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
they did, people support DACA.

I think if he can tick off both sides he is doing something right thumbsup

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Trump's twitter from early this morning @realDonaldTrump:

No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote.

The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....

...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

Legend
Legend
Sounds like a man who is driven to accomplish everything he set out to do but also has compassion in his heart.

I am still sold on the guy. thumbsup

O
Legend
Legend
O
Ann Coulter ✔@AnnCoulter
At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585
7:05 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Ann Coulter ✔@AnnCoulter
If we're not getting a wall, I'd prefer President Pence. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585
8:48 AM - Sep 14, 2017

rofl

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Keep on wishing and hoping but it ain't happening except in Libby World. rofl

Man, you live somewhere else but on earth sometimes... You act as if you are trying to inform people that don't think and believe as you do, then you insult them.... Way to go

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
When the title of the thread and the posts that go along with it are Hogwash and Fake News, it doesn't matter what spin you wish to put on it.

It remains Hogwash.

Legend
Legend
Sounds like a man who is driven to accomplish everything he set out to do but also has compassion in his heart.

I am still sold on the guy. thumbsup

11-year-old Frank does a 'great job' mowing White House lawn

11-year-old speaks out on offer to mow White House lawn
Eleven-year-old yard services entrepreneur Frank Giaccio locked down his biggest client ever Friday morning, mowing the White House lawn on the invitation of President Trump.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted a photo of Giaccio taking care of business Friday morning.

“Frank is hard at work in the Rose Garden and doing a great job!” she wrote.

Trump accepted the Virginia boy’s offer after he wrote to the president saying it would be his "honor to mow the White House lawn." Giaccio, who was 10 when he wrote the letter but has since turned 11, also enclosed a menu of his services, which include weed-whacking.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/...house-lawn.html

Legend
Legend
Wow.

Official WH groundskeeper...
-and he's not a Mexican.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Well trump loves child labor, seeing as his crap is still made overseas.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
President Trump referred to the kid as being "The Future of America."

Wonder if he meant white and working?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopaxkU3ZTg

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 09/15/17 01:02 PM.
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
White and school shooter?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
When the title of the thread and the posts that go along with it are Hogwash and Fake News, it doesn't matter what spin you wish to put on it.

It remains Hogwash.

So are you telling me that Trump doesn't have a deal with Dems?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Not as of yesterday he didn't.
I haven't checked today.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Well since you took it there, kid was an odd little boy. Seemed like he already had his stick installed. Will be a member of the GOP for sure. Swish saying school shooter kind of fit the personality of this kid (at least what we could see in the interview).

And that reporter that interviewed him was just plain sickening. Smirking as he put down americans that don't have a savings, talking about mowing down MO's garden like the kid had a clue what he was talking about, and his over all personality was just off putting; this must be what passes for normal on the right these days.

Wish you hadn't gone here because the kid didn't deserve to be bashed, he's a victim of circumstance.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Well since you took it there, kid was an odd little boy. Seemed like he already had his stick installed. Will be a member of the GOP for sure. Swish saying school shooter kind of fit the personality of this kid (at least what we could see in the interview).

And that reporter that interviewed him was just plain sickening. Smirking as he put down americans that don't have a savings, talking about mowing down MO's garden like the kid had a clue what he was talking about, and his over all personality was just off putting; this must be what passes for normal on the right these days.

Wish you hadn't gone here because the kid didn't deserve to be bashed, he's a victim of circumstance.

He's 11 years old dude. Can't you at least give him some credit for having a better work ethic and taking more initiative than many adults do?

I'm guessing he hasn't done a whole lot of interviews. Hopefully with time, that will change wink

A
Legend
Legend
A

And then you say this, after bashing the kid:

Quote:

So, you bash him, then say he didn't deserve it?

Legend
Legend
Picking on a little 11 year old is no longer beneath you.

Shame! tsktsk

O
Legend
Legend
O
You guys are right, at least he wasn't a mexican drug mule rapist or a black thug...

SHAME on you 40, "WHITE and working"...

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/15/17 03:29 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Haus, Arch at least I qualified my remarks before making them as a response to 40's racist slight and an observation of Swish's comment. Furthermore I ended by saying it wasn't the kid's fault.

Meanwhile your leader exploited this kid to make a feel good story, Fox News followed suit. 40 used him to get a racist dig in on the board. And just listening to the story, you can see the GOP influence in the kids young life; I mean it's like sending him to brown shirt camp and I'm supposed to say "How sweet"?, gmab. Insane.

Legend
Legend
Go pick on someone your own age instead of an 11 year old kid!

We stand together in the fight against Bullies! tsktsk

O
Legend
Legend
O

lol, I caught you being a bigot and you know it.

Legend
Legend
You pick on an 11 year old and now act like you have any credibility as a judge of character.

Shame! tsktsk

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Haus, Arch at least I qualified my remarks before making them as a response to 40's racist slight and an observation of Swish's comment. Furthermore I ended by saying it wasn't the kid's fault.

Meanwhile your leader exploited this kid to make a feel good story, Fox News followed suit. 40 used him to get a racist dig in on the board. And just listening to the story, you can see the GOP influence in the kids young life; I mean it's like sending him to brown shirt camp and I'm supposed to say "How sweet"?, gmab. Insane.

About Swish's comment:

The reality is that whites are underrepresented in mass shootings on a per capita basis, but I will cut Swish some slack because I'm not convinced that he knows what that means.

I do find it unusual how you were taken back by 40's comment about working and not about Swish's comment about becoming a school shooter. Odd.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, telling the truth sucks!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A

saywhat

Dear Lord, let me resist.

"MY' leader? Hey, he's your president also.

Trump "exploited" this kid???????????????? Are you freaking serious? The kid ASKED if he could mow the yard. I hardly think Trump was in charge of that decision, and if you think he was, you're so deluded.....eh, never mind. You are deluded and delusional in your hate for trump. It's sad really.

I make no comment on 40. He ain't me.

This part gets me: "And just listening to the story, you can see the GOP influence in the kids young life; I mean it's like sending him to brown shirt camp and I'm supposed to say "How sweet"?, gmab. Insane."

So, we all now know where you stand.

A kid that likes to work, and asks to mow a yard, is a bad thing? Damn - WORKING is BAD now?

Who sent him to a brown shirt camp? Kid offered to do it, for free.

Kid is a genius, marketing wise.

Sad thing is, he'll get more yards to mow, and he'll make more money WORKING, and it won't be long until you are saying "that kid doesn't pay enough in taxes" while you're sitting there in your wife beater tee, having a beer or a pop.

Insane? Yes, I agree with you. You are. grin

A
Legend
Legend
A

And I caught you being an "anti work" "let the gov't. give me" person.

Legend
Legend
He took my question to all those who think Trump is a White Supremacist and tried to twist it into Bigotry. Nothing more.

But his attacking the 11 year old needs no twist.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
My comment was in response to 40's comment about him being white and working.

It was a shot based on the fact that we just had a white kid shoot up yet another school. Nothing more.

Your fault for reading into it, just makes you look stupid.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Come to think of it, how many of these school shooters aren't white kids?

Maybe nobody would let them cut their grass?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Don't worry about it. Poor little Timmy just has mental health problems.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Meanwhile your leader exploited this kid to make a feel good story, Fox News followed suit.

How many videos would you like of democrats dragging kids, people with disabilities, homosexuals, latinos, etc out on stage for an exploitational photo op? Maybe Joe Biden can ask the dude in the wheelchair to stand up for a round of applause again.

Quote:
And just listening to the story, you can see the GOP influence in the kids young life; I mean it's like sending him to brown shirt camp and I'm supposed to say "How sweet"?, gmab. Insane.

So anybody who raises their kids to believe in conservative principles is a Nazi. Got it.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and 2017, by mass shooter's race and ethnicity

White- 50
Minorities- 40

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
White 50
Black 15
Latino 7
Asian 7
Native American 3
Other 5
Unknown 3

Seems white people have a monopoly on their hands. *pot stir*

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and 2017, by mass shooter's race and ethnicity

White- 50
Minorities- 40

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Of the entire US population...
77.35% committed 50 mass shootings.
22.65% committed 40 mass shootings.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

And I caught you being an "anti work" "let the gov't. give me" person.

You didn't catch me doing any of that, just in your little conservative right wing mind.

This is to all of you who posted lamenting what I said:

I think everyone should work because work gives you purpose. I started working for my father at 7-8 years old. By the time I was 12 I could finish concrete as well as any grown man. By 14/15 I could run a crew...

And this little marketing genius makes $8 a week mowing one lawn, probably his own parents. He then banks his $8. Good for him. He 'might' get a couple more lawns out of a trip to the white house.

I mowed half my neighborhood. Shoveled their walks and drives in the winter and still worked with my dad! So excuse me if I don't see Jr. here as the second coming but just a kid being used for a feel good story. And yes dems do it too and that is disgusting.

Raising kids as conservatives is actually ok, but not as Today's Nut Wing Conservatives, the world needs less 40s not more. A a matter of fact working and saving are great values to instill. But teaching kids to look down on others who do not make enough money to save and joke about mowing Michelle Obama's garden down, well that falls into the Nut Wing comment.

The ONLY thing I said derogatory about this kid is that he was odd. The rest is on the grown ups in the story and his parents.

Yes I have no shame in my disgust and dislike of Trump. But I don't hate Trump, I actually don't hate anyone that I know of, but I often hate things people do or say. And I especially didn't like 40s future of America being "white and working" comment... But I have seen ZERO outrage over that little tidbit!

I guess calling BS on little Timmy and outing 40 as a bigot gets me half a page of attacks from the board's brazen altright committee of great like minds, the true values guys... wtf ever. Save your sermons for sunday school, and look at where those other fingers are pointing while you are wagging one at me.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/15/17 07:46 PM.

Legend
Legend
Have you not embarrassed yourself enough with the bullying of a little boy?

Have you no shame? tsktsk

O
Legend
Legend
O
Have you not embarrassed yourself enough with the bullying of a little boy?

Have you no shame? tsktsk

Troll on 40. Tell me again how the future is "White and Working"... I haven't seen you deny being a bigot. You don't get to shame anyone, because you are disqualified from humanity. I bet if we rub hard enough on your orange/pink/white skin we'll find shades of Troll Green underneath blended with Nazi red. #TrueColors

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/15/17 08:02 PM.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Democrats say they have deal with Trump on young immigrants

Link Copied to Clipboard