Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
You're just like Trump.

You claim to own a tank. You claim to have paid your gardener 50k a year. You claim to have a huge portfolio. Yet nobody has seem your tax returns.

You see, a person who doesn't have issues with self confidence, doesn't have to go around trying to make himself look rich and important while trying to minimize others. The biggest bad azzes I've ever met in my life were quiet, confident people.

You sir are not one of them.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:
Consider our neighbors in Canada. In the Fraser Institute’s annual report, “Waiting Your Turn: Wait Times for Health Care in Canada,” the Canadian think tank says the median wait time in 2013 hit 18.2 weeks, three days longer than in 2012. The average wait time for orthopedic surgery, in particular, reached 39.6 weeks for treatment, while patients waited an average 17.4 weeks for an appointment with a neurosurgeon. During this time, people were suffering. [u]Some even died. And yet all of this is happening in a country where healthcare is considered a right that confers duties on taxpayers. Can the suffering that flows from rationing be considered compassionate? If treating healthcare as a right has these sorts of perverse consequences, shouldn’t that lead us to question all such rights talk?
[/u]

Highlighted bit is falsehood. Anyone requiring urgent care receives it right away. Sure, you may wait to get your cataracts gone or your wonky knee replaced, but if your life is in danger, you are treated there and then with no questions asked.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
You're just like Trump.

You claim to own a tank. You claim to have paid your gardener 50k a year. You claim to have a huge portfolio. Yet nobody has seem your tax returns.

You see, a person who doesn't have issues with self confidence, doesn't have to go around trying to make himself look rich and important while trying to minimize others. The biggest bad azzes I've ever met in my life were quiet, confident people.

Thank god I'm not the only one to see this. It's like CoachB all over again.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You're just like Trump.

You are just like Pit.

You lie that I claim to own a tank when it was someone else who claimed I owned a tank originally, jokingly.

You lie that I pay a gardener 50k per yer when I haven't had the gardener in 2 years when I sold and moved and I paid him 15k when I did have him.

You see, a person who doesn't have issues with self confidence doesn't have to go around tearing others down because he can't seem to lift himself up. The biggest dumb azzes I've ever met in my life...

I will just leave it there.

P
Legend
Legend
P
People don't want to listen to people who actually use the system. They want to expound on the worst case scenario and make it seem like the norm. They have an agenda or have been brainwashed that such systems don't work.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Of course you'll leave it there. You agreed that you owned a tank. You even stated the model of the tank. And in case grammar escapes you, "have paid" is not the present tense. You have often bragged about your wealth and portfolio.

I don't feel the need to try to boast. It's not becoming. It's narcissistic. You are the poster boy of a Trumpian and those that read this board on a regular basis know this. I was just letting you know because it seems you have no grasp of the situation.

You're welcome.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Stop making yourself look foolish already.

A very wise woman once said something to the effect of...

If you can't catch, don't pitch.

What was that line of yours anyway, Eve?

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 09/21/17 03:04 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Ah, poor 40 got his wittle feewings hurt. lmao

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
rofl Ok, ninth grade, got it.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

I dont think so lol

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

I dont think so lol

Just the other day when Clem and Willie, Me and GM were fighting over kissing Clems butt. You were the grownup and said something wise.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Today too.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Oh

"Dont start none, wont be none" Is something black people say.

lol

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Oh

"Dont start none, wont be none" Is something black people say.

lol

That's it right there! BAAM!
I ain't Black so cool stuff like that is foreign to me!

E
Legend
Legend
E
I hang out at the minority bar, so I learn things...

No Craps Given
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Quote:
Obamacare is INSURANCE NOT HEALTHCARE

DUH...And when you repeal it 20mil+ will lose their healthcare.
Once again you are incorrect.

1. They will not be offered insurance through obamacare
2. only 9 million people signed up for obamacare, where do the other 11 million come from ? They choose not to have it
3. Just because you don't have insurance, doesn't mean you don't get healthcare.....good grief - what did these people do when they didn't have obamacare

E
Legend
Legend
E
Aparently you dont know that Obamacare is a term for the ACA which was the umbrella for many laws and policies. The exchanges were only a small part of it, which was mainly used by the poor. But there were many other parts of it that affect basically everyone.

No Craps Given
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
You're just like Trump.

You are just like Pit.

You lie that I claim to own a tank when it was someone else who claimed I owned a tank originally, jokingly.

You lie that I pay a gardener 50k per yer when I haven't had the gardener in 2 years when I sold and moved and I paid him 15k when I did have him.

You see, a person who doesn't have issues with self confidence doesn't have to go around tearing others down because he can't seem to lift himself up. The biggest dumb azzes I've ever met in my life...

I will just leave it there.

Kidding? Didn’t seem like it

#1 U.S. Auto Company [Re: Ballpeen]

40YEARSWAITING
Legend

Posts: 13262 Picked up 100 shares of Samsung yesterday, doing well.

To which rockyhill responded and you responded back

Re: Tesla becomes #1 U.S. Auto Company [Re: rockyhilldawg]

40YEARSWAITING
Legend

quote above by 40:

"Picked up 100 shares of Samsung yesterday,"

Wait a second, looks like Samsung common stock is selling at $1,500/share today.

Where'd you get that kinda ching?

Did I ever tell you how smart you are and how much I like you?

Guess I should have explained I sold one of my hundred shares of Berkshire Hathaway to buy it.

You let me know when your like turns to love though.

______

So basically you're full of it.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I hang out at the minority bar so I learn things...

Wish I was that cool. I hang out with some minorities and all they say is shut up and something to do with a "Horn Honking".

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Well who knew healthcare would be this hard? And geography? Well geography seems to be pretty difficult too.

Maybe if I had a larger portfolio it would help. No, wait a minute. Trump has a huge portfolio and it isn't helping him with geography or healthcare.
When you have 52 states it makes geography difficult. I am still looking for some

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yea, so you have zero sense of humor like most Liberals I know?

Do you also think that Rockeyhill thinks I am sooo smart and he likes me sooo very much.

I forgot. Ninth grade, Ninth grade 40!

You really think I want Rocky to let me know when his like turns to love? rofl

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 09/21/17 03:32 PM.
Legend
Legend
PR and Guam are US territories which almost functions as actual states.

but i digress.

jc:

i understand why people don't want single payer. i don't agree, but i get it.

however, while the ACA isn't great, and can be fixed. it was always SUPPOSED to be fixed, tweaked, whatever. the system prior to the ACA was such a train wreck, it allowed the ACA to come to fruition.

all the time spent by the GOP trying to outright repeal it could've been used to actually update and tweak the ACA. for the last 7 years, we could've had a better version of the original ACA, but instead the GOP tried to repeal it outright with ZERO backup plan.

now they are in office, and this marks how many times they are attempting to repeal this? they are already what? 0-2 or 0-3 since gaining full control of the government?

at what point are they gonna stop wasting the american people's time and either tweak the ACA, or come up with something that's ACTUALLY better?

y'all can say whatever you want about the Dems and liberal ideology, but at least we can unite long enough to get some major legislation done. y'all conservatives put the GOP in charge after 8 years of whining...yet nothing. completely crap the bed.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

Do you also think that Rockeyhill thinks I am sooo smart and he likes me sooo very much.

Bull. Unless you literally think you have the world's most bizarre sense of humor and think that bragging about a stock doing well is high comedy.

Normally, I wouldn't give a damn but you need to be taken down a peg.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: CanadaDawg

Bull. Unless you literally think you have the world's most bizarre sense of humor and think that bragging about a stock doing well is high comedy.

Well good luck when you go out to find someone to do it.

You really think I want Rockeyhill to tell me when his like turns to love? rofl

Oh yea, to be fair, I did pick up that 100 shares of Samsung like I said.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 09/21/17 03:46 PM.
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
PR and Guam are US territories which almost functions as actual states.

So they are not states, gotcha. Now if trump said that you would be tweeting what an idiot he is. See again parsing words. When O misspoke, I knew what he meant, and didn't think it was a big deal. As you don't, because you understood what he meant. Yet you refuse to give that to anything Trump says.

ACA was put in place to fail. It was put in place to fail so they could push single payer. Also, why were student loans in a Insurance bill? Seems like they were trying to sneak things in - a lot people and loan servicers lost their jobs, and ever since then the student loan crisis has been just well, IMO its gonna be worse than the mortgage bubble. but that's a different topic.

I agree, the R party has screwed the pooch, they had 7 years to come with something and are now scrambling. You see I hold the party accountable, instead of just following chuckies or nancys orders. The current RINOs will not get my vote. they will get replaced with real republicans.

There has been some very good things done this year, you just choose to ignore it, or they don't report on it. The only thing they report is ACA. Which again, I agree its been a cluster - doesn't mean it still doesn't need to get corrected.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

Meh...perhaps. Maybe your hyper conservatism is just a façade.

Legend
Legend
i actually haven't complained over Trump's minor slip ups.

it's about as stupid as O's comments on 57 states, or how people made fun of the way Bush talked and said the word "nuclear".

i make a big deal over his policies and lack of character, as that is what actually matters.

the ACA wasn't put in place to fail, but it was setup to fail right after the midterms by the GOP. just because a legislation ended up not working out doesn't mean it was put there deliberately to fail. but yes, it did help change the american mindset on healthcare.

and that's a good thing. because while American values is something that should never change, the american mindset on policies needs a software update.

i don't choose to ignore anything. i've given praise when praise is due.

there just hasn't been that much done to praise the government over since the GOP took complete control.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
You know Swish it never ceases to amaze me that the biggest complainers on governmental issues like Healthcare, Social Security, and Welfare. are always the ones sucking up the most entitlements.

That's a dumb statement.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Oh yea, to be fair, I did pick up that 100 shares of Samsung like I said in that post.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

Oh yea, to be fair, I did pick up that 100 shares of Samsung like I said in that post.

suuuuuure you did Daddy Warbucks.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't know how old you are but to a 62 year old who worked his entire life and invested since he was 16, that ain't Daddy Warbucks money.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Well right now, its trading at 2100 a share...so you dropped a casual 210K.

And claimed you sold one of one of your 100 shares of Berkshire Hathaway to buy it.

So yeah.... given that your single stock purchase is more than most people's entire portfolio, I'd call that considerable.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Pay attention now... the post said...

"Wait a second, looks like Samsung common stock is selling at $1,500/share today."

100 shares at under $1,500 per share is less than $150,000.

Losing 210k on that deal would make history.

Math is your friend.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 09/21/17 04:08 PM.
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Pay attention now... the post said...

"Wait a second, looks like Samsung common stock is selling at $1,500/share today."

100 shares at under $1,500 per share is less than $150,000.

Losing 210k on that deal would make history.

Math is your friend.

Look at my post. I said what the stock was trading at now. Reading is your friend.

So fair enough, you merely dropped a casual 150K. Hell, you're practically destitute. notallthere

E
Legend
Legend
E
What are you so jealous about dude? If you invest all your life, 150K isnt that much.

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
If a person started when they were 16 years old and invested in the S&P 500, dividends reinvested, they would make 1342.985% by today.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Not jealous. I just believe the guy is talking out his butt.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
If a person started when they were 16 years old and invested in the DOW, dividends reinvested, they would make 1721.579% by today.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Maybe the Canadian stock market is crappy, I dont know.

But in the USA, if you invest your entire adult working career, you can save up a very large sum. 150K is nothing in the long run. Especially if you are in your 60's.

A lot of people dont take advantage of that. Maybe you are one of those people and dont understand how it works.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
If a person started when they were 16 years old and invested in the DOW, dividends reinvested, they would make 1721.579% by today.

This.

No Craps Given
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Repeal and Replace IV

Link Copied to Clipboard