Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,654
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,654
I think the concept is pretty simple Vers.

You can't win a NASCAR race with a Yugo.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,701
B
Legend
Offline
Legend
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,701
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Fight me all you want. I can take it.

You want to talk about reality, cool. The reality is I don't want Hue fired, but I also know the reality is he better start winning some games or he will.

At what point will it be enough for you? When he is 8-45?

Let's just see what happens tomorrow. We should win the game. Let's see if we do or somehow screw it up.


Oh, I will keep fighting you despite what the blowhards say.

My thing is this, peen. If you think someone should be fired due our record, the coach would be the wrong guy to fire because the FO and ownership are far more responsible for the poor record than the coach.

So, why do you only talk about Hue and not the FO? They are the ones who blew the roster up. Not Hue.






Maybe so, yet the record sticks with the coach.

Hue is now 1-18 as coach of our team.

I wonder if he is embarrassed?


If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong




[Linked Image]
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,612
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,612
Quote:
...ownership are far more responsible for the poor record than the coach.


Well Browns fans there you have it.

I agree.

It is very likely that we are in for another 20 years of inept NFL football in Cleveland.

Not that it matters to me any more.

After 45 years of being an avid, hopeful fan, my hope and spirit were broken this preseason.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 4,990
D
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 4,990
I did not watch today's game. First Brown's game I did not watch since 1977. I turned it off when I seen them on their knees be disrespectful. Glad they lost today. By the way. I supported Hue. Not anymore. I am very disappointing . Not in their play but in their behavior.

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,577
B
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
B
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,577
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
I am very disappointing .


Sorry to hear that... tomorrow's a new day!


"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 12,635
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 12,635
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
I did not watch today's game. First Brown's game I did not watch since 1977. I turned it off when I seen them on their knees be disrespectful. Glad they lost today. By the way. I supported Hue. Not anymore. I am very disappointing . Not in their play but in their behavior.


I watched most this whole game and I don't know why... I knew we were going to lose yet again before halftime.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2017 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 28 Colts 31 Browns Favored to Win!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5