Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Well Blutarsky I can see you having your Thanksgiving dinner. Lets roll the footage.

Wow! Such a shrewd smack talker you are! Never saw that movie! Another guy named Blutarsky!! How crazy is that???!!!
It's as crazy as the Germans were when they bombed Pearl Harbor.LOL

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Clown Hunter

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

Video
Big Ben lays into Martavis Bryant on the sideline
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has strong words for Martavis Bryant on the sideline after Bryant ran the wrong route on a first quarter play against the Seattle Seahawks.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Wow! Such a shrewd smack talker you are! Never saw that movie! Another guy named Blutarsky!! How crazy is that???!!!
It's as crazy as the Germans were when they bombed Pearl Harbor.LOL

Says the Steelers fan who comes to a Browns message board to talk smack. You do realize if your smack was graded you would have the same GPA as your hero 0.00

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Everything I have said has come to pass. Sigh. . I did not want this!!!

We still have work to do my heartworm infested friends. Your anger of your squad is understandable. . Lets take that anger. Focus it towards your criminal front office. And let the sparks fly!

Until then.. . Happy Belated Thanksgiving, Happy Holidays, and. . Poor Clowns. frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
Legend
Legend
Just don't sing Christmas songs for us again Elmer. It was bad enough the last time you did it. Remember everybody was laughing at you.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Remember everybody was laughing at you.

I will tell you what I remember. I remember Tomlin feeling so bad for the Clowns that he just had the Steelers kneel down even though they were in the red zone.

I remember watching the Monday Night Meltdown and seeing people start to laugh at the Clowns. . .Then. . Their eyes filled with sorrow.

You fans are great! You support your team and this is the thanks you get? Really? So many people started to laugh but stopped. They showed pity. . Pity towards the Clowns and their dirty little town.

It is truly sad when nobody even wants to smack talk with you anymore. Nobody even wants to laugh at you anymore. It is because your team is literally a joke. A sad twisted unfunny joke. frown

Honestly it is not even funny. It's why I say your front office has to go. It is also why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 12/03/15 07:02 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Vambo

Big Ben lays into Martavis Bryant on the sideline
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has strong words for Martavis Bryant on the sideline after Bryant ran the wrong route on a first quarter play against the Seattle Seahawks.

Soooooooooooo. . .. Do you feel he did something wrong by telling his second year wideout that he missed a route?

Wow at these poor Clown fans. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Smh. Another year. Another debacle. Its truly no wonder i say Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Suit up Elmer we are starting you at QB this week.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
The announcers did say at half time last week that if you could throw a football you were qualified to play quarterback for the Cleveland Browns.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
I hate to say I told you so.....but...

Sigh. superconfused

Now you see why I say Poor Clowns... Poor Clowns Indeed. superconfused

SIGH

Once again. . . I hate to say I told you so . .. but. . . well you know how it goes. . It is the same every year. Bottom the the AFC North again while your owners rip you off.

Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Pittsburgh Steelers are the 2nd-worst cheaters in NFL history: report

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2015/05/pittsburgh_steelers_2nd_worst_cheaters.html

SIGH

The New England Patriots don't cheat as much as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Only the Denver Broncos cheat more.

That's what the metrics of YourTeamCheats declared with its cheat score rankings for all 32 NFL teams. The website takes into account all scandals, including dirty hits. Pittsburgh's ranking puts the franchise into the category or "elite cheaters," according to the site.

They are are one of four teams in the category, joined by the New York Jets, Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts. The site assigns severity of each incident based on the commissioner's punishment. YourTeamCheat.com's math for the calculation gets a little complicated for what it calls Cheapsgate, the high number of fines Steelers players have received for illegal hits since 2010, but it's explained well here.

Here's the full summary of Steelers transgressions

Of the Top 25 incidents of cheating in NFL history, according to YourTeamCheats.com, the Steelers have three. They are as follows:

No. 6 - Impedegate

When head coach Mike Tomlin stepped onto the field while Jacoby Jones was returning a kickoff in a 2013 Thanksgiving game.

No. 11 - Steroidgate

The Steelers, by Terry Bradshaw's admission, using steroids in their golden era of the 1970s and 80s. They won four Super Bowls then.

No. 23 - Cheapsgate

The six times Steelers players have been fined for illegal hits since 2010. That's the highest total in the league. James Harrison accounts for three of those penalties.

This Harrison hit cost him $20,000 for roughing the passer that was Drew Brees in an Oct. 31, 2010 game:

Tossing Vince Young earned him a $5,000 fine earlier that same season:

Harrison was fined $75,000 for this hit on Mohamed Massquoi, which happened on Oct. 17, 2010.

This 2011 hit on Colt McCoy earned him a one-game suspension:

For what it's worth, the Patriots were ranked as the 16th-worst cheaters in the league.

Poor Clown Hunter. . Poor Clown Hunter Indeed!

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The Clowns are against the Titans next week. They are looking at possibly going 0-7.

The optimism and blind faith that was shown on this very board at the start of preseason was amazing.

I said to myself. .Why do they think this year is different??

Then we get the undefeated Preseason. . SMH. That is nothing but the front office priming the money pump. They pump faked the Clown fans once again and got them to buy in to the so called process. Told them better days are ahead.

The sad thing is this is whats said EVERY YEAR in Cleveland since 1999. Like clockwork we are not even into November yet and the Clowns are damn near eliminated from the playoffs already.

Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Yeah loyal football fans suck, we're a bunch of saps. How's your team doing this year CH?

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Yeah loyal football fans suck, we're a bunch of saps.

A bunch of saps?? No way do I feel like that. I actually commend the Clown fans for their loyalty. But. . There is a smarter way to do it friend.

Why blindly take the crap your front office force feeds you every year and believe it?? I say support your team and your city. . But dont support a corrupt owner who does not have your best interest at heart.

Why should Haslem change his ways? No matter how bad the garbage is that he puts out the Clowns will lap it up. I say hit him where it hurts. His pockets. Stop buying all of the dog biscuits and Clown noses. Still follow your team but dont follow a demonic leader.

If you do that then he will be forced to make real changes and the Clowns team will respond and crawl out of the basement of the AFC North. I will also no longer have to say. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

YAAS GIRL, I told you I could throw 5 picks in one game!!!

shut up Mr giddy giddy goo.

I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The recent power rankings have the Clowns at #32. Dead last in the league.

How is that possible?? Did not the Clowns go 4-0 in the preseason?

Did not the front office hype up the team and their new rookie QB?

You are back in a familiar spot. It is mid October and you are already talking about "Next Year"

Sigh. .

This is why I sometimes proclaim. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The Clowns are against the Titans next week. They are looking at possibly going 0-7.

Sadly 0-7 became a reality.

Good freaking grief.. its no wonder I say Poor Clowns.. Poor Clowns Indeed!! frown

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You are back in a familiar spot.

At least it is familiar. Just like being home...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
On Sunday every team in the AFC North won.

well almost every team.

frown

It's times like these that cause me to say. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

M
2nd String
2nd String
M

well almost every team.

frown

It's times like these that cause me to say. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown
Hate to be a stickler for details but that should be "by" Sunday every AFC North team won since the Ravens won Thursday.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: mickeycat

well almost every team.

frown

Hate to be a stickler for details but that should be "by" Sunday every AFC North team won since the Ravens won Thursday.
Touche!

Oh and of course. Poor Clowns...Poor Clowns Indeed!:(

Legend
Legend
See you next Monday.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
See you next Monday.

Well. Technically the Clowns can fall deeper into the basement of the AFC north even though they have a have a bye week.

Good grief what a distressing thought.

Sigh.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Martavis Bryant is now demanding that Pittsburgh trade you to Baltimore for a Ravens fan to be named later.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Martavis Bryant is now demanding that Pittsburgh trade you to Baltimore for a Ravens fan to be named later.

You have the audacity to mention anything trade related after YOUR front office's latest blunder?

Not only does your front office not even make a play on Jimmy G from the Pats they literally act like Clowns the way they bumbled the trade with the Bengals.

How in the hell do you fumble a TRADE??

So...your front office is inept. Hmm. Something I have been saying for years yet you keep your head in the sand.

I hate to say I told you so. . . but I told you so.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Yo Hunter you and your team can come out of the locker room now. the National Anthem is over.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Yo Hunter you and your team can come out of the locker room now. the National Anthem is over.

But can your team come out of the basement of the AFC North where it's cold and damp and chills to the bone?

With your current criminal front office I think not.

And that my furry friend is why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Criminal??? are we talking

Artie Burns
Antwon Blake
Le'veon Bell
LeGarrette Blount
Chris Rainey
Alameda Ta"ama
Hines Ward
Jeff Reed
Matt Speath
Jeff Reed AGAIN
Johathan Dekker
Santonio Holmes
Cedrick Wilson
James Harrison
Najeh Davenport
Richard Seigler
Deshae Townsend
Barrett Brooks
Santonio Holmes a 2nd and 3rd time
Trai Essex
Jason Gildon
Marvel Smith
Plaxico Burress TWICE

Now since I proved my point 20 times over I won't even get into all the Roid Freeks the Steelers team doctors shot up with Steriods and killed while ruining their families lives. or all the other Steeler low lifes who yinz worshipped.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Quote:

Criminal??? are we talking

Hold hold hold up. Let me stop you right there

Please dont preach about players getting arrested when you just had a player get reinstated YESTERDAY and the best player in Clowns ( and arguably the best in the NFL EVER ) history is a known domestic abuser. Sheesh. With the way you talk you would think the Clowns are Mary Magdalene. . Well they probably play like her.

Originally Posted By: Pdawg
This organization is a complete joke from the top down. The ineptitude is staggering.

Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
failed to get jimmy G
tried to trade for AJ
even bothed that one apparently

coach winning one game in 2 years only because of a botched field goal.

Ok who is next? this regime is done from top to bottom.

Originally Posted By: dawg66
Good Lord! We are not only incompetent but stupid as well.

Originally Posted By: willitevachange
This is the Browns trying to save face. They effed up the paperwork, they are incompetent. There are three things that happened

1. the browns are inept and didn't know the trade deadline
2. the browns are inept and didn't know the trade rules regarding paperwork
3. the browns decided they didn't want the trade and changed their mind on a deal that was agreed too

either way, they are inept, and if its #3 - what team in their right mind would want to do business with this FO seeing that in the future????

Originally Posted By: PDXBrownsFan
We keep talking about Sashi/DePodesta and Hue putting their foot in their mouth and looking bad. What about the Haslams? If we pull the plug (AND, I am not saying we shouldn't at this point), BUT, IF we pull the plug what light does that put Jimmy and Dee in? They stood up and talked all about how this was the right regime. They apologized for getting it wrong twice. They said they didn't think we would turn it around in year 2. NOW, if they pull the plug they are admitting for a third time that they GOT IT WRONG.

Maybe the Browns need to be sold to the city and become publicly owned. Because Haslam is as much of a joker, con artist and idiot as the rest of them in that FO.

At this point all I have to do is read your vaunted Pure Football Forum and see the bitterness and angst. Your team is dysfunctional, clown like, and dare I say. . CRIMINAL. You can't tell me that is is blind dumb bad luck your team has been this bad THIS LONG. It literally makes no sense at all.

I get it. You guys dont like the Steelers because they beat you. I get it. We hate the Pats because they beat us. But it is their job to beat us like its the Steelers job to beat the Clowns. I can accept that.

What is unacceptable is your OWN front office beating your team before they even had a chance to step on the field. That is exactly what your bumbling incompetent Front Office does year in and year out since 1999.

But hey. . According to you all is fine and it's the other teams that suck.

Wow. Poor Clowns. .Poor Clowns Indeed!

Legend
Legend
Quoted for truth

Quote:
Now since I proved my point 20 times over I won't even get into all the Roid Freeks the Steelers team doctors shot up with Steriods and killed while ruining their families lives. or all the other Steeler low lifes who yinz worshipped.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Even Vambo the biggest Front Office apologist on the board realizes this Front Office is a complete mess.

We are finally getting through to the Clown Nation. They are finally waking up and realizing this corrupt regime has to go.

Thank Goodness and as always Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Swish
man bro.....another season, another train wreck.

Hmm. Seems like a trend.

When I say Poor Clowns I sometimes feel anger from Clowns fans and I am not sure why. Your fans should be pitied. I mean look at your squad and your front office. It is literally a JOKE.

Each year I see the same damn thing and all the fans do is stick their heads in the sand and whine. So I simply say.. No more. Fight back. Howl your displeasure.

And I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

OH NO! He said I'm next!!!

Uhhh...do they know?

I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hmm. Seems like a trend.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Vambo
At this point doesn't matter who's at fault it's a mess.

you're in charge how do you turn this around?

Do you keep any of the FO or Coaching staff?

I applaud you for FINALLY admitting that your team is indeed a MESS! And at least floating the idea out there that the FO may need to be changed.

You have gone from licking the crumbs off the arse of the front office to at least questioning their motives. Great news!

I will say that it DOES matter who is at fault though. Why let them off the hook?

Keep up the good work friend. Hopefully i will soon have no reason to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Hmm. Seems like a trend, When I say Poor Clown, It is literally a JOKE. Each year I say the same damn thing

Each year I also have to remind you just how bad your smack really is. You never have been able to smack your way out of a wet brown paper bag. You have no game. Your attempts at smack are desperate, forlorn, sad, tragic, useless, and just plain pathetic. You come around acting like a lickspittle, then you start posting and make yourself look just like a losel.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
85888888888888/
Quote:
Hmm. Seems like a trend, When I say Poor Clown, It is literally a JOKE. Each year I say the same damn thing

Each year I also have to remind you just how bad your smack really is. You never have been able to smack your way out of a wet brown paper bag. You have no game. Your attempts at smack are desperate, forlorn, sad, tragic, useless, and just plain pathetic. You come around acting like a lickspittle, then you start posting and make yourself look just like a losel.

You never see him after a Steeler loss Fairweather fan

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard