Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Don't know if you heard but NASA reports the Ozone Hole over
Antarctica shrank to its smallest peak since 1988.

Thank you President Trump! thumbsup
haha I didn't hear that. I was too busy cleaning that radiation suit I was told we were going to have to have.

Legend
Legend
Anybody watch the interview with trump?

Sounds like a damn dictator wannabe.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

haha I didn't hear that. I was too busy cleaning that radiation suit I was told we were going to have to have.

Awesome! That was fast work. What he do? Fill the hole with West Virginian coal?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
Awesome! That was fast work. What he do? Fill the hole with West Virginian coal?
I believe it was with tears of the left. All that evaporation into the atmosphere did wonders

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's amazing all of the whining you guys are doing while pointing the finger in the other direction.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Pit just donated more tears. rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O

What did he do? Switch hair sprays?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

What did he do? Switch hair sprays?

No, like everything else he fixed it. thumbsup

Legend
Legend
Trump tells Japan to build more cars in the US 'instead of shipping them over,' but they already build millions of vehicles in the states

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tells-japan-build-more-053955054.html

Trump supporters told us that trump knows what he’s talking about.

The majority of Americans are still looking for evidence to support that.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The Japanese automakers agree with him and are going to produce even more cars is the US.

So you oppose the over 4,000 New American jobs this will create on top of the thousands of American jobs that already exist building foreign cars here?

Ok.

Oh, I see the problem. Yahoo again. tsktsk

Legend
Legend
It was written by business insider.

Also, did you oook at the stats? The numbers say trump is beyond wrong.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Such a hypocrite Trump is. While the majority of his brands are manufactured overseas, over 60% of Japanese autos are manufactured in the USA

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ah, another one who hates American Jobs. rolleyes

Would you prefer they were built overseas and shipped here for sale so we get nothing from the deal?

Thousands upon thousands of Americans are building those foreign cars, paying taxes on their income, eating at restaurants in America, spending their income in our stores!

Those restaurants and stores are buying more supplies from their American suppliers who in turn are ordering more from American manufacturers!

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Would you prefer they were built overseas and shipped here for sale so we get nothing from the deal?

Thousands upon thousands of Americans are building those foreign cars, paying taxes on their income, eating at restaurants in America, spending their income in our stores!

Those restaurants and stores are buying more supplies from their American suppliers who in turn are ordering more from American manufacturers!
I remember hearing this or seeing it somewhere - seemed somewhat relevant.

"A young liberal walks up to a man on a brand new 50K Harley Davidson. The young liberal says to the man 'you know, with that 50K you spent on the that pointless machine, you could have fed and clothed many families.' The older man on the Harley looks at the young liberal and says, 'you know, when I buy this American made 'pointless' machine, it employed someone who engineered the motor, employed someone who wired the frame, it employed a painter, it employed a salesman, it employed a marketing department, and it employs mechanics when I need work done it. so me buying this 'pointless' machine, does much more than for far greater than the families I could have gave that money too."

Last edited by willitevachange; 11/06/17 01:10 PM.
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

These will most likely - if they happen at all, be robotics plants.

Remember when President Dementia offered Carrier massive tax breaks in order to not move American jobs to Mexico, and then Carrier used the savings to invest in robotics and laid everyone off?

Trump is a laughably bad negotiator, and often can't see past his own nose, so expect quite a bit if him getting duped and his idiocy getting taken advantage of.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
How does one answer drivel?

They don't. thumbsup

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Isn’t the point of confusion the fact that THERE ARE JAPANESE CAR PLANTS HERE ALREADY?

There’s a Honda plant in Marysville, Ohio making cars that has been there for years!

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Which is why trumps comments made no sense.

Japanese car manufacturers build a ton of cars here in America. Most of their best selling cars in America are built by Americans.

Trump took a shot at the Japanese using his own blatant lie.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
How does one answer drivel?

They don't. thumbsup

What part is drivel, 40? Could you be specific?

Trump has a long history of being a terrible negotiator. He vastly overpays, and tries to cover for his lack of negotiation skills by stiffing his contractors and daring them to sue him.

Carrier absolutely took the tax savings offered by Trump and laid its employees off, investing in robotics for the plant.

So, please tell me - what part is drivel?

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Swish

Japanese car manufacturers build a ton of cars here in America. Most of their best selling cars in America are built by Americans.

I don't think it's a blatant lie - he's just too dumb to know any better.

His brain never really evolved out of the 1980's - when such comments on Japanese auto manufacturing were a more common refrain.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

No, Trump asked them to build more cars here. More cars, More American Jobs!

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump era ushered in wave of M&A on hope for deregulation and tax reform

-U.S. M&A deals totalled $1.2 trillion in the year since President Trump was elected.
-Both in terms of dollar amount and number, it is the most deals for the first year of all modern presidents.
-Deal making is buoyed by promises of deregulation and tax reform.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/trump-er...tax-reform.html

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PDF

These will most likely - if they happen at all, be robotics plants.

Remember when President Dementia offered Carrier massive tax breaks in order to not move American jobs to Mexico, and then Carrier used the savings to invest in robotics and laid everyone off?

Trump is a laughably bad negotiator, and often can't see past his own nose, so expect quite a bit if him getting duped and his idiocy getting taken advantage of.

At times, you take things out of context. Maybe not in this thread......but you did say this in a different one:
Quote:
President Dementia and Shinzo were scheduled for a photo-op of feeding spoonfuls of food to koi. The dumbass just poured the whole box in.

And maybe you did know, maybe you didn't know, but Trump was following the lead of Shinzo. At least, according to the video (I believe it was Fish) that Fish linked to.

But, maybe you think it was a fake video?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I shall check the Archives.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
While you're looking, dig up when the doctor couldn't move to Kansas because the US government had single payer.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Good comeback.

You went all "dementia" and "dumbass" and posted a picture to "prove" your point.

You didn't see the whole video though, apparently.

President "Dementia"/"Dumbass" followed the lead of Shinzo.

Admit it?

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I haven't seen the video. It was a visual joke about Trump looking like a dumbass I saw this morning before I left for the airport. I didn't post it to "prove" anything, it was the only post I made regarding the fish food.

I'll take your word for it, though.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
While you're looking, dig up when the doctor couldn't move to Kansas because the US government had single payer.

Just as soon as you show me where I ever said it. tsktsk

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

I already did. Second time:

Quote:
The American people had a chance to have single payer years ago and rejected it as being unAmerican.

The tale of the NY Doctor who's parents in Kansas were getting elderly and he wanted to move closer to them to care for them, really hit home with most people.

The Government, running single payer, tells the Doctor, No. We have enough Doctors in that area so you can not move there and open a practice.

What true American can even picture our citizens being told where they can move to and where they may work?

It is a slippery slope once you go there

So, 40, which government had single payer in this story you made up? The US? Kansas? New York?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Quote:
The American people had a chance to have single payer years ago and rejected it as being unAmerican.

The tale of the NY Doctor who's parents in Kansas were getting elderly and he wanted to move closer to them to care for them, really hit home with most people.

The Government, running single payer, tells the Doctor, No. We have enough Doctors in that area so you can not move there and open a practice.

What true American can even picture our citizens being told where they can move to and where they may work?

So, 40, which government had single payer in this story you made up? The US? Kansas? New York?

This may make you feel like you have dementia or that you are some other vile creature from prehistoric times, but read it again and comprehend the key words here...

"The Tale of the NY Doctor"

Tale: a fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted.
synonyms: story, narrative, anecdote, report, account, history; legend, fable, myth, parable, allegory, saga; informalyarn
"a tale of witches"

I do thank you for searching the archive of my original post though.

Have a nice day smile

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#gmstrong
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Quote:

This may make you feel like you have dementia or that you are some other vile creature from prehistoric times, but read it again and comprehend the key words here...

Tale: a fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted.
synonyms: story, narrative, anecdote, report, account, history; legend, fable, myth, parable, allegory, saga; informalyarn
"a tale of witches"

Have a nice day smile

Wait...

So you invented a fake story that never actually happened, with no analogous connections or points,or applicable comparison in order to denounce single payer?

That's pretty close to a literal definition on mindless babbling.

Let me try it.

I definitely think we should have single payer healthcare. Look no further than the tale of the Oakland A's center fielder who was snatched up by a dragon in the middle of a game, and carried off to the moon. Imagine living in a country where we just let outfielders get carried off by dragons. Anyway, that's why we should have single payer.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Quote:

"a tale of witches"

Have a nice day smile

Wait...

So you invented a fake story that never actually happened, with no analogous connections or points,or applicable comparison in order to denounce single payer?

Pay attention now...

It is not my Tale, something very similar was told by Ronald Reagan back in the early 1960's when there were bills for socialized medicine before congress.

But that is informative and educational stuff so I didn't think you would be interested.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Quote:

"a tale of witches"

Have a nice day smile

Wait...

Pay attention now...

It is not my Tale, something very similar was told by Ronald Reagan back in the early 1960's when there were bills for socialized medicine before congress.

But that is informative and educational stuff so I didn't think you would be interested.

Reagan. No wonder it's babbling nonsense. I love that your worldview is shaped by 1960's propaganda records that GE paid an actor who made B-movies with chimps to record

Do you understand what single payer health care is? You know it doesn't entail the government telling doctors where they can live and practice, yes?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: gage

rofl
Hi gage!

You know when I first started on these Boards, my goal was to be Awesome, but that title was taken.
Then I shot for well spoken and eloquent but Clem ran away with that one.

So I moved on.

What the man has got to learn is there is only room on these Boards for ONE Pompous Ass, and that job is taken! rofl

A
Legend
Legend
A
I haven't seen the video. It was a visual joke about Trump looking like a dumbass I saw this morning before I left for the airport. I didn't post it to "prove" anything, it was the only post I made regarding the fish food.

I'll take your word for it, though.

I'll post it.

But, for someone that doesn't have "time" due to being at an airport.......you've certainly posted enough that you could take 1 minute to find the 45 second video.

I'll post it. I don't have time right now. Off to a college meeting with my daughter.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Anybody watch the interview with trump?

Sounds like a damn dictator wannabe.

That's pretty much any interview with him. There's two major issues that make him angry to no end, and they both revolve around slug-brain conceptions he had about the job.

A) He legitimately thought that when he won the election, the press and popular opinion would go his way, and he'd get widespread praise. He truly did. Sometimes he'll say it out loud point blank to Haberman when his feelings are really hurt. It eats at him big time that he's a laughingstock

B) His mind can't comprehend what it is the president actually does. He truly believed that he'd be able to do whatever he wanted and implement any policy like a dictator. When he found out that was not the case, he threw massive hissy fits. He was genuinely stunned when the travel ban hit struck down because he and his flunkies were too stupid to shut their mouths. For awhile, he kind of drifted off and just played golf, because at heart he's lazy and weak. By every time he makes a foreign trip, the dictator-speak kicks up again.

I think it's because he's so dumb, that when he goes on these trips, his brain processes what he sees as these other leaders having what he thought he would have.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:

Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 a week*, and you actively cheerlead for him. Maybe when it comes to health care, you should stay out of the snark lane.

*he's also said $12/month and $12/year

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
He just praised King Salman on Twitter.

This guy's stupidity knows no bounds.

Don't get me wrong - just about everyone who is president or high government is cozy with this slimeball, but most of them count on Americans being uninformed enough that they try to do it quietly - the handholding photo, followed by the rebuke of everything he stands for (Salman is an inbred (literally) dictator who funds major terrorist organizations and opposes democracy in all forms).

But Trump doesn't know any better, and Salman put a big bright picture of Trump on a billboard when he visited, so of course he's dumb enough to actively praise the guy for no reason.

Legend
Legend
it takes a special dirtbag to praise someone who just got arrested for being TOO corrupt in Saudi Arabia.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus President Trump's Accomplishments to date...

Link Copied to Clipboard