Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
To an extent, I think it's damaging to focus on the norms or violations of norms he commits everyday, because in the grand scheme, it's not going to stop and it's relatively small potatoes.

But the extent of his stupidity is truly mind-boggling. Every day, I think, Jesus, this guy is so incredibly dumb, and he goes and, boom, he'll say or do two or three even dumber things every day.

Like I've said before, none of these guys wanted to win, or expected to win, and now they've got their pants around their ankles and they're too stupid to figure out what to do next.

The funniest part is that Trump spent months on the campaign trail blaming Salman for 9/11.

Legend
Legend
and that's the thing. we can say what we want about DC's prior incompetence, but since Trump has been in office, it has reached levels not previously known to the world.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
There have been some inbred monarchs in history that were as dumb as him, but nothing close in modern times, no.

He just praised a dictator who he spent a year blaming 9/11 on because his dunce son-in-law Kushner was sold on plans for a soft coup.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PDF
I haven't seen the video. It was a visual joke about Trump looking like a dumbass I saw this morning before I left for the airport. I didn't post it to "prove" anything, it was the only post I made regarding the fish food.

I'll take your word for it, though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...nd-japan-visit/

You posted a picture, calling him President Dementia, and a dumbass for dumping the food out.

Watch the vid. Then tell me who's a dumbass.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
I haven't seen the video. It was a visual joke about Trump looking like a dumbass I saw this morning before I left for the airport. I didn't post it to "prove" anything, it was the only post I made regarding the fish food.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...nd-japan-visit/

You posted a picture, calling him President Dementia, and a dumbass for dumping the food out.

Watch the vid. Then tell me who's a dumbass.

Are you seriously still going on about the fish food thing?

I already told you I believed you.

A
Legend
Legend
A
For the record, here's what you said before: President Dementia and Shinzo were scheduled for a photo-op of feeding spoonfuls of food to koi. The dumbass just poured the whole box in.

And you had a picture of Trump dumping the food.

Weren't you the one harping about people not doing investigations before posting?

(the pic you posted is on page 10 of the now locked "First charges filed in Mueller investigation" thread.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
OK, I watched the video. Both Trump and Shinzo look like dumbasses, and probably killed several koi.

You're really passionate about fish food, huh?

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:
Weren't you the one harping about people not doing investigations before posting?

You wanted me to investigate a koi feeding photo-op?

This is fairly desperate, dude.

A
Legend
Legend
A
OK, I watched the video. Both Trump and Shinzo look like dumbasses, and probably killed several koi.

No, sir. I don't give a rip about fish food.

What I care about is you calling someone President Dementia and a Dumb ass because he followed the example given to him.

Now, you can call it a visual joke all you want. We all know why you posted it. You thought you had a "gotcha" moment on Trump.

In reality, the only dumbass here is what you posted.

Twist, turn, change the table, whatever you want. You're a writer. For the "elite". You're good at it.

But what you posted was point blank stupid, and biased, and Fish's link proved it.

Admit it and move on.

You hate everyone, we get it. You're looking the fool yet again.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:
But what you posted was point blank stupid, and biased, and Fish's link proved it.

Nah. He did, in fact, look like a dumbass. I was mistaken in that he was following Shinzo's lead.

Quote:
You thought you had a "gotcha" moment on Trump.

I assure you I didn't think I had a "gotcha" moment with Trump, because he was being dumb at a photo op. That happens daily.

He's a moron in the throes of dementia - there's an unlimited amount of ammo on that front. A lot of it is throwaway stuff - his appearance, his incoherent rambling, his deep, almost child-like misunderstanding of the world around him, etc.

The true "gotcha" stuff is when he talks about specific policy and it's apparent he knows less than kids in their first week of civics or history class.

The fish food thing is small potatoes. Cheap laughs.

Quote:
You're a writer. For the "elite". You're good at it.

I work for people who work for people who work for people who are "elite".

A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

Nah. He did, in fact, look like a dumbass. I was mistaken in that he was following Shinzo's lead.

Your words, not mine:
Quote:
President Dementia and Shinzo were scheduled for a photo-op of feeding spoonfuls of food to koi. The dumbass just poured the whole box in.

So, you're saying Shinzo looked like a dumbass first?

Geez dude - who's looking like a dumb ass here? Shinzo? Or you?

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
So, you're saying Shinzo looked like a dumbass first?

Geez dude - who's looking like a dumb ass here? Shinzo? Or you?

Yes. This is now the third time I've said Shinzo looked like a dumbass.

And I fail to see how I look like a dumbass here. I posted a picture of Trump being a dumbass. Upon being told that Trump was following Shinzo's lead, I said I took your word for it. Upon watching the video, I said 'Oh, he looked like a dumbass because he was mimicking another's dumbass action'.

How exactly am I supposed to be a dumbass when I made an understandable incorrect assumption, and upon being told that my assumption was only half-correct, immediately acknowledged as much?

Frankly, I think trying to re-litigate this hours after I said that I took your word for it that I was mistaken is far worse of a look.

Are we done with the fish food thing? Do you have any more questions?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

How exactly am I supposed to be a dumbass when I made an understandable incorrect assumption,

Bawhahaha rofl

That's rich!

Too much!

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

How exactly am I supposed to be a dumbass when I made an understandable incorrect assumption,

Bawhahaha rofl

That's rich!

Too much!

Pretty wide chasm you're trying to bridge here.

Making a completely understandable assumption and immediately saying 'oh, I was wrong' when shown is one thing (i.e., assuming Trump who is a moron with dementia, did something dumb). Making an insane assumption that no rational person would believe and clinging to the argument long after its clear you were wrong (i.e. believing Trump, who is a coward that lacks empathy, stopped a mugging in ludicrously heroic fashion), is another.

A
Legend
Legend
A
You are a master.

At being dumb.

You made a dumbass post, trying to call the president a dumbass for doing exactly what Shinzo did. And you admit you didn't see the video.

Re-litigate? Sorry bud, some of us have jobs.

You look the fool here. You posted your little comment with your little picture, not having a clue of what had really happened.

Yet, you refuse to admit it.

You also say "yes, this is now the 3rd timd I've said shinzo looked like a dumbass." Nope,

But, regardless, you thought you had something on Trump. Guess who looks like a dumbass?

Dude, is your ego so freaking huge you can't simply say "PDF was wrong"?

I love it. Re-litigate it hours later.

Yet you're the one that was hopping on a plane, supposedly, and couldn't reply.

Have yourself a good evening, or morning, or whatever it is where you think you are.

Point blank: You called Trump a dumbass for throwing the bowl of food. What you didn't know was Shinzo did it first.

I get it, you hate everyone, and you go out of your way to denigrate everyone yet never have a solution.

It's obvious.

Oh, "understandable incorrect assumption." Do the math on that one buddy.

I laugh at you. Can't even admit you were wrong with the evidence posted directly after your post.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You're going to pull a muscle with all that stretching.

Would you like me to post all of my replies?

After you came at me, I said:

Quote:

Then I watched it and said:

Quote:

So, to recap:

Trump looked like a dumbass. I thought he was being a dumbass on his own accord, but it turns out he was being a dumbass because he was mimicking Shinzo. You corrected me, and I took you at your word, and upon watching the video, confirmed I was mistaken.

Frankly, I think you feeling you were making some grand point and stringing it out for hours is far more embarrassing than being half-correct on an issue and acknowledging it.

Are we done with the fish food now?

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You are a master.

At being dumb.

You made a dumbass post, trying to call the president a dumbass for doing exactly what Shinzo did. And you admit you didn't see the video.

Re-litigate? Sorry bud, some of us have jobs.

You look the fool here. You posted your little comment with your little picture, not having a clue of what had really happened.

Yet, you refuse to admit it.

You also say "yes, this is now the 3rd timd I've said shinzo looked like a dumbass." Nope,

But, regardless, you thought you had something on Trump. Guess who looks like a dumbass?

Dude, is your ego so freaking huge you can't simply say "PDF was wrong"?

I love it. Re-litigate it hours later.

Yet you're the one that was hopping on a plane, supposedly, and couldn't reply.

Have yourself a good evening, or morning, or whatever it is where you think you are.

Point blank: You called Trump a dumbass for throwing the bowl of food. What you didn't know was Shinzo did it first.

I get it, you hate everyone, and you go out of your way to denigrate everyone yet never have a solution.

It's obvious.

Oh, "understandable incorrect assumption." Do the math on that one buddy.
&
I laugh at you. Can't even admit you were wrong with the evidence posted directly after your post.

"I'm not angry, this is actually funny to me"

Seriously, dude, don't let a message board get to you like this. Especially not in an argument about a koi feeding photo-op.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
J/C

its funny that the left is saying how horrible it is trump praised the Saudi king, yet were silent when Obama bowed before him.....priorities

Last edited by willitevachange; 11/07/17 09:42 AM.
Legend
Legend
I’m gonna give you an opportunity to do a bit of research and then Change your post.

Cause you definitely aren’t talking about people on the left on this board, or even what could remotely be considered the majority of liberals in the country.

Please demonstrate that you aren’t this ignorant to the world around you.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Swish
I’m gonna give you an opportunity to do a bit of research and then Change your post.

Cause you definitely aren’t talking about people on the left on this board, or even what could remotely be considered the majority of liberals in the country.

Please demonstrate that you aren’t this ignorant to the world around you.

I remember it vividly. The left tried to play it off as if Obama was "just taller" than the king and he had to what appeared to be a bow.

WH - No Bow to Saudi King

Quote:
"It wasn't a bow. He grasped his hand with two hands, and he's taller than King Abdullah," said an Obama aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

So I am gonna give you the opportunity to do a little bit of research and retract your post. Please demonstrate that you are not ignorant, and just voicing your opinion and trying to label it as fact, as I am thinking you do much more than you believe.

Legend
Legend
this is highly disappointing.

first off, people are concerned that Trump praised the PRINCE, NOT the saudi King. those are two different people. The PRINCE is the one who just got arrested by the KING for corruption.

second, have you and other conservatives ever heard something called "customs and courtesies"?

its diplomacy 101. every president has praised the Saudi King, as well as other world leaders around the world. you bow when visiting that host country. its the same thing as when world leaders visit the US, they practice basic customs and courtesies in the country they are visiting and being hosted in.

this is yet another situation of a long line of examples. where you simply have no idea what the hell you're talking about, and are only making yourself and the people who believe your crap worse because of it.

educate yourself. seriously. watch the news. pay attention to the world around you. you will be better off for it, and the people around you will be as well. because right now you aren't doing your part in society being that damn ignorant bro.

seriously, for the sake of all of us, you and others need to seriously step your game up.

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
that's completely false that all presidents bow to kings. they are seen as equals. Traditionally, American presidents do not bow to kings. I believe you need to educate yourself - once again you project onto others, when you are completely incorrect. I showed a link proving you wrong, you come back with a false statement, based solely on your opinion. Heres some more information for you.

Obama has bowed at least 8 times

Quote:
you bow when visiting that host country
Do you have a link or foreign policy that states we do? Or again are you just injecting your opinion. You made a claim, I expect you to back it up. But I assume you will just continue with spouting your opinion as fact.

Last edited by willitevachange; 11/07/17 12:17 PM.
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
Look no further than the U.S. Constitution, which states in Article I, Section 9, that ‘No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States.’ Those weren’t just words that prohibited Congress from naming someone a prince or princess, duke or duchess, lord or lady. Those words were clear signals that in the U.S. all persons are on equal footing: that no nobility would exist here and thus no one had to bow to anyone.

Regarding the President. again I would quote of Chris Young, when he says both are “equals on the world stage. Both are heads of state …. the only order of precedence that exists between the two is usually an alphabetical one rather than one of rank.”
Since they are peers neither would actually bow to the other. So no, the President of the United States would perhaps offer nod of the head as a sign of respect and shake hands.

Link

Legend
Legend
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/presidents-emperors-politics-bow/story?id=50942825

Read the link, then look at what the state Department has said about customs and courtesies.

The state department does not advise bowing, but it has happened with multiple presidents in Japan and Saudi.

Another clear cut sign you don’t know what you’re talking about.

And then what’s worse? It doesn’t change the FACT that your overall point about trump praising the king was wrong with regards to the left, as he praised the prince which was the problem.

Sad. Very sad.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: Swish

second, have you and other conservatives ever heard something called "customs and courtesies"?

Except when Trump does what his host does. Then, according to 1 person, it's called "He's a dumbass and demented."

thumbsup

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
its diplomacy 101. every president praised the Saudi king...you bow when visiting that host country.

The state department does not advise bowing,
Which is it lol. You refered to every president bowing and then you refer that they do not advise it but some do......Seems like you found out you were wrong, and your trying to save yourself from talking out both sides of you mouth. As you have said "Another clear cut sign you don’t know what you’re talking about."

Legend
Legend
What are you talking about?

Have presidents not bowed? You certainly have seen photo evidence.

The state department does not advise to do so. That’s also a fact.

So which is it? It’s both. Use your brain. The state department does not advise bowing, even though that hasn’t stopped presidents from doing so.

And again, it’s funny how you’re latching on to something because your overall point got destroyed.

As usual.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
What we have here is the difference between a fox news viewer and the rest of the world. You will never change his mind Swish, let it go.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You are talking to a Lefty Yahoo users, you will never change their thinking.

Its his neck, not both sides of his mouth.

Yes, Obama bowed.
We are just lucky the King didn't turn around and present his arse.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 11/07/17 03:10 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Some posters take their queues to post from emotional responses to what they've just read. When one's head is so far up their butt, everything they think and say tends to be tainted with crap.

But don't hold emotional responses against them, it's just their inner Nancy trying to get out. The feminine side of the Trump supporting male is on display here, so let's all have a kumbaya moment and hug it out... lol

40 gets half a point for trying. Now back into your hole little troll.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
J/C

its funny that the left is saying how horrible it is trump praised the Saudi king, yet were silent when Obama bowed before him.....priorities

Ask around. I've been slamming every president for working with these terrorists for well over a decade on these boards.

A
Legend
Legend
A
J/C

Ask around. I've been slamming every president for well over a decade on these boards.

Fixed it for you. thumbsup

Legend
Legend

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
He deserves Corporal Punishment!

Legend
Legend
He deserves Corporal Punishment!

Or a bunk next to a Weiner.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
President Trump arrives in South Korea...

http://i.imgur.com/WuJ025h.jpg

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

How on earth does your brain manage to do the mental gymnastics necessary to turn a slump-shouldered doughy oaf with a raccoon spraytan and a ridiculously bad hairweave who can't find a suit that fits into some sort of soldier in action?

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

How on earth does your brain manage to do the mental gymnastics necessary to turn a slump-shouldered doughy oaf with a raccoon spraytan and a ridiculously bad hairweave who can't find a suit that fits into some sort of soldier in action?
Meanwhile, if anyone said anything about Obama's hair, physique, or looks, they were a racist bigot.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Meanwhile, if anyone said anything about Obama's hair, physique, or looks, they were a racist bigot.

While certainly way more of a man's man in a traditional sense than Trump, Obama was certainly weak-willed himself, and definitely didn't warrant some insane depiction as a warrior. This looks fairly silly, yes?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
And President Trump, in less than a year, has erased him.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus President Trump's Accomplishments to date...

Link Copied to Clipboard