Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
I know I'm posting about a tv show, but due to the deep political roots of the story, I think it definitely belongs in the political forums.

There's only 1 episode left, but the story follows this murderous cult that forms in the wake of Trump's election. What I found a bit surprising is that the extremes of both sides are presented here and in pretty equal measure.

I don't want to give too much away, but on one end you have hte guy who's arm got lopped off but he goes tot he polls to vote for Trump before he goes to the hospital... on the other you have multiple Hillary supporters breaking down in to panic attacks and having domestic fall outs over voting for Jill Stein LOL

If you don't mind or are in to some of the darker entertainment, definitely check it out.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
AHC is one of my favorite shows. This season has been great!

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Do you feel like the caricatures of both sides has been relatively balanced?

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I stopped watching the series after the giddyness of Carnival. They destroyed the show after the first season. But I might have to check this one out. Gotta support my fellow Jill Stein supporters.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Yes, I do. It has been great at pointing out the ridiculousness of the extremists on both sides.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus American Horror Story: Cult

Link Copied to Clipboard