Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
and you never see good smack from him EVER

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Quote:
Hmm. Seems like a trend, When I say Poor Clown, It is literally a JOKE. Each year I say the same damn thing

Each year I also have to remind you just how bad your smack really is. You never have been able to smack your way out of a wet brown paper bag. You have no game. Your attempts at smack are desperate, forlorn, sad, tragic, useless, and just plain pathetic. You come around acting like a lickspittle, then you start posting and make yourself look just like a losel.

Smack?? You are talking about meaningless "smack" when your team is in a shambles??

Why would I even have a need to smack you? Your front office smacks you Clowns fans down before the games even start on Sundays.

No no my flea ridden friend. I post FACTS. And the fact is that you and Vambo seem to want to enable your corrupt front office. Why? You enjoy sitting in the basement of the AFC North where it is cold and damp and chills to the bone?

Stick to your empty smack friend. I will stick to facts.

Fact - Your front office stinks.
Fact - Your team stinks.
Fact - You have bought into their lies. Look at this gem by you in this very thread.

Ah my poor confused Steelers friend. Change does not happen over night and while it is true that we have been screwing up since we returned in 1999, we are now on the right path. We are building toward the future instead of expecting instant success. So sit back relax, and enjoy watching the Browns improve at the same time the Steelers start to tank.

Do you know when you wrote this my pound puppy friend? In 2015.

Your team is on the right path eh?

Your team is building towards the future eh?

Your enjoying the Browns improving while the Steelers are tanking eh?

Your a blowhard who is more interested in virtual smack than the state of your team. Quite frankly that is despicable and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed. frown

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
You never see him after a Steeler loss Fairweather fan[/quote]
Originally Posted By: Vambo
85888888888888/
Quote:
Hmm. Seems like a trend, When I say Poor Clown, It is literally a JOKE. Each year I say the same damn thing

Each year I also have to remind you just how bad your smack really is. You never have been able to smack your way out of a wet brown paper bag. You have no game. Your attempts at smack are desperate, forlorn, sad, tragic, useless, and just plain pathetic. You come around acting like a lickspittle, then you start posting and make yourself look just like a losel.

You never see him after a Steeler loss Fairweather fan

You are a fake fan. All you do is post links of what other people write. When you do post something that is not somebody else's words it is general drivel with no thought or insight.

Stick to posting links. It suits you.

Sheesh. Its no wonder I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
I have a suggestion for you Hunter. Try turning off yinz favorite music

and stop throwing all those

Sausage parties

and maybe just maybe for the first time in your life you can come up with one good piece of smack

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

I see you cannot refute what I posted.

It is because it's your own words.

And its in this very thread. You were so confident that your team was turning the corner. Yet two years later we are in November and your team is winless and in the basement of not just the AFC North. But your sharing basement of the NFL with the 49'rs who just acquired a real QB.

Stop the nonsense GM. Just stop it. Quite frankly its getting disgusting and it is beneath you.

You have admitted your team sucks. So dont back track now. You have admitted the problem. Now lets do something about it. Help me help you friend.

Until then. . its Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
I have a suggestion for you Hunter.

No no. Just being honest. Your judgement is not the best and I do not need any suggestions from you.

we are on the right track to turning things around. I am now buying stock in Puffs as the tears that will be soon flowing from the Steeler fans when it's their turn to wallow in the basement for a while will allow me to retire in a comfy manor and enjoy myself.

Your thought process is. . Well to put it bluntly. Clownish.

How is your portfolio doing since you bought stock in Puffs?

Are you now retired in your comfy manor while the Steelers are wallowing in the basement of the AFC North?

SMH. And people wonder why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
People listening to your smack

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
People listening to your smack

I am starting to sadly realize you are a lost cause friend.

Despite your teams track record. Despite the fact that they prove year in and year out that they do not have the fans best interest in mind you stand behind your corrupt front office.

Somebody recently asked you what can the front office do to help. Instead of correctly analyzing their track record and stating emphatically to GET RID of your front office. You state. .

Quote:
What can the front office do to help

Knock it out of the park with the 2018 draft, and have a productive off season with free agent signings.

So basically you wrote "Wait till next year"

Welp. . I guess you really cannot teach a old dawg new tricks. And Haslem is banking on that. Wow.

It is times like these that cause me to state. . . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Quote:

LMFAO at you everybody on this board has realized that you were a lost cause since 9/15/06. You are the only one who has been delusional enough to believe in your crap in the last 133 months.

I feel bad for you I really do frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Quote:

LMFAO at you everybody on this board has realized that you were a lost cause since 9/15/06. You are the only one who has been delusional enough to believe in your crap in the last 133 months.

It is more delusional to think that trusting your shoddy ownership will bring results. Yet you do.

You actually have the nerve to believe that your front office wants to actually win games.

I did not mean to laugh at you old friend but it truly is hilarious.

What is also hilarious is the way you try and spin away from your own words. YOU have said in this very thread TWO years ago that your team is on the right track to turning this thing around.

YOU have said in this very thread TWO years ago that your team is building toward the future.

TWO YEARS ago. And you dare to say that someone is delusional. Your own drunken ranting in this thread has proven that either you are inept like your current front office. You are senile. Or you just have no idea what you are talking about.

Two Years ago you say these things. . And yet. . .Your team is currently winless and it is November. Your team has refused to pick viable quarterbacks and fumbled away a chance to trade for another.

Honestly I do not even need to say anything at this point. I will let your fellow Dawgs do the talking.

Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Its not emotional or irrational ....

I have no clue how u think the atmosphere could be anything but toxic ...

WTF man ....

The coaches feel the FO has hosed them when they cut Bitino and Haden .... and now they missedon JG and the McCarron debacle ...

Then the coaches crap all over the FO in PUBLIC ...

There’s no way they can work together .... NONE ...

And u need to tell me how Sashi didn’t do one of the following ....

1. Dis obey a direct order from the owner ...

2. Show complete INCOMPETENCE in not getting the trade done ...

Sorry man ... nothing else makes sense ...

Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt
And we'll add one win per year and continue to say, "We're young, give it time"! Somewhere around 2025 we hit the 500 mark...

Moving towards the twenty year mark and we haven't much to show for it...

Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Talk the Thief into selling the team ....

Originally Posted By: PitDawg
I've read more excuses for stupidity in this thread than I've seen in a long time. This FO couldn't find water if their asses were on fire and all you hear are excuses for it and how, "Well things turned out okay".

This entire fiasco is hilarious.

Oh I cannot forget this gem.

Originally Posted By: Iluvmyxstripper
The only ones who believe in this front office are the same ones who buy into every regime from the past 15 years
Nothing new
They will buy anything the Browns are selling

You are on the wrong side of the argument old friend. The Dawg Pound is finally waking up.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
What has to be done to be almost winless in two years. You almost have to work hard at it with a lot of help to be this bad. You also must have placed priority on the wrong stuff, either overvalued it or mis valued it, and then lack judgment about impact players.

This front off ice seems to know the price of everything and the value of nothing. It certainly fails to value much of the good.

Exactly. To be this bad. No wins and we are in the month of Nov. Sounds incredible. . Until I realize the Clowns fans are used to it. I forgot you did not win your 1st and only game last year until 12/24 and it came off a botched 45 yard missed field goal.

Holy smokes. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Poor Clowns

Quote:
Joe Thomas watched the kick tumble through the air and sail right of the upright, giving the Browns their first win in more than a year. He felt a little lost.

Joe Thomas literally forgot what it was like to win a game.

Quote:
When San Diego's Josh Lambo missed a 45-yard field-goal attempt as time expired, the Browns (1-14) had their first win in 377 days. Cleveland's small crowd erupted in celebration, Browns owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam cheered from their suite, and Browns players poured off their sideline as if they had just won the Super Bowl. Several players dropped to the turf in disbelief and relief.

First. . .It was your squads 1st win in THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY SEVEN DAYS. Egads.

Then we have equating to winning one game to winning the Super Bowl. This is really what is has come down too??

I hate to say I told you so but. . . .Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Ah my poor confused Steelers friend. Change does not happen over night and while it is true that we have been screwing up since we returned in 1999, we are now on the right path. We are building toward the future instead of expecting instant success. So sit back relax, and enjoy watching the Browns improve at the same time the Steelers start to tank.

Let us revisit this comment from 2015.

As usual he is dead wrong and sadly I was correct.

Legend
Legend
Patience Donkey patience.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Patience Donkey patience.

Be patient. Stay the course. You have only been the overall worst team in the NFL since 1999. What is another year? Or 5?

The Clowns TRUE fans do not deserve this. And you can search my posts. I have been saying this for years. The fans are loyal and they simply do not deserve it. The front office deserves the blame.

But hey... At this point I dont even have to say it. Other's will say it for me.

The Fans Do Not Deserve This

Quote:
Let us start this post solemnly, with a deep truth: The Cleveland Browns do not deserve this. They do not deserve to be the league’s laughingstock for so long.

Well, to clarify, the fans don’t deserve it. The ownership obviously deserves what it has rendered.

Now you see don't you? Now you see why I fight for your flea bitten squad? Now you see why I think it is a tragedy that the once proud Browns name has been reduced to the Clowns because of shoddy ownership.

Now you see why I say Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed!

Legend
Legend
Do you know how you look when you come here and want to talk smack with little old me?

You look like these five big guys

you come strutting in here puffing up your chest trying to look big and bad, then you get smacked around by little old me. You should really stop embarrassing yourself and just retire from your failed smack attempts.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Do you know how you look when you come here and want to talk smack with little old me?

you come strutting in here puffing up your chest trying to look big and bad, then you get smacked around by little old me. You should really stop embarrassing yourself and just retire from your failed smack attempts.

Why try and smack and fight with me?

Why not save that angst for your own shoddy ownership? They not me are the one's who are defeating your team.

The Steelers can account for at the most 3 losses a year for the Clowns. Your ownership has ensured that you have only had one win since Dec of last year.

The only thing I am doing is what you refuse to do. I am calling out your front office. And the more I look at your vaunted Pure Football forum the more I see that other Clown fans agree with ME.

Yet you insist all is well. Makes one look at you and wonder if you are even a fan in the 1st place.

Your recent statements are very suspect old friend. Whose side are you on anyway?

Legend
Legend
Once again Hunter attempts to type smack and once again we see the results

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

I only see what everyone in the world see's yet you have dog biscuits over your eyes.

Quote:

It’s hard to stomach a coach with a 1-24 record, but Browns owner Jimmy Haslam would presumably feel better about it if there were sharp decisions but the players weren’t executing.

Then Haslam sees the debacle at the end of the first half Sunday, and it’s not exactly coaching wizardry.

What happened just before halftime Sunday was inexplicable. The Browns had 15 seconds left, at Detroit’s 2-yard line, and ran one play before the half ran out. The Browns got a first down on the first play after the two-minute warning to the Lions’ 24-yard line, had one timeout and still somehow ran out of time, but let’s just focus on the final play.

The Browns called a quarterback sneak on second down from the 2-yard line. That’s a terrible call. If it doesn’t get in, the clock is running and you have to get the clock stopped. You probably have to spike the ball, which means you’ve wasted second and third down on a quarterback sneak from 2 yards out. But even if you decide that’s the call, your team has to be aware of the situation. The Browns showed no awareness when DeShone Kizer was tackled short of the end zone. We’ve seen teams run on field-goal units in less than 10 seconds. The Browns couldn’t even line up. That’s the sign of a really poorly coached team. Some teams practice situational football constantly. Do the Browns teach it at all?

When you see what happened at the first half, it’s clear that this coaching staff isn’t working out. You don’t fire someone because of one clock management mistake, no matter how bad it is. But add that into everything else, and there are just no signs the Browns are in the right hands. As hard as it will be, it’s time for another change.
SMH

What happened was inexplicable

Do the Clowns even teach situational football??

There are NO SIGNS the Clowns are in the right hands??? Maybe it is time for a change?? You don't say?

Posting Youtube video's will not change the fact that your ownership has failed. But hey. . if that is how you to choose to deal with a criminal ownership that is ripping you off then

I will continue to call them out. I will continue to call you out when you enable them and try and mislead the Clown fans.

And I will continue to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Quote:
he's glad he's no longer a part of an organization that has lost double-digit games in 12 of the past 14 seasons.

The Browns have won only two of their past 36 games and are the NFL's only remaining winless team (0-9) in 2017. Gipson said the blame for that rests squarely on the front office and not the players. They've bungled decision after decision, he said, especially when it comes to quarterback.

So not only do I state it. . I quote other Clown fans stating it. I quote national sports writer stating it. . NOW I quote former Clown PLAYERS saying it.

The blame rests SQUARELY with your pathetic front office.

At this point GM's argument has been completely destroyed in this thread. He thinks the Clowns are PROGRESSING. Their approach is working and that I am completely off base by saying that your front office is a problem.

At this point you are acting like a agent of Haslem's to be honest.

Quote:

"You look back and I feel bad for those guys because, like I said, it's nothing that they can do. They just go out there and play," Gipson said. "It's the guys above them who make these decisions and, you know, it's unfortunate. We've seen it time and time again, the opportunity that's slipped by them.

"Every time [Eagles quarterback] Carson Wentz pop up on the TV, somebody brings it up [that the Browns didn't draft him]. I had to play against [Texans rookie quarterback] Deshaun Watson. It's unfortunate what happened to him, but that's going to be one of the best young quarterbacks in the league and one of the best quarterbacks in the league in the coming years.

"It's things like that you just continue to scratch your head. You've just got to look back and say, 'Man, I'm glad to get up out of there.'"
Hey all. According to GM ALL IS WELL.

Quote:
The fans, they supported me, they loved me, they brought me in. It was never a situation where it was any ill will to the fans.

This is another thing I have been stating for years. The fans are the innocent one's in this. They just want to watch competitive football. Instead they have a corrupt owner who is destroying the Browns brand.

GMLOST

Legend
Legend
OK I understand that your to dense to get the golf swing and miss. So how about some baseball swing and miss.

I mean your use to the Pittsburgh's baseball team swinging and missing. I mean yin'z have sucked since 1980 and your NBA team LMFAO of that's right you guys don't even deserve a NBA team.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
GM is trying to derail the thread and to be quite honest it is troubling.

Why would he not want the spotlight pointed towards an obviously inept front office? Is he hiding something? Is he in cahoots with Haslem?

I back up my statements with direct quotes from:

1. Other disgruntled Clown fans.
2. Legitimate sports news outlets.
3. Former Clown players.

I provide direct links to back up my assertion that the Clown front office is either hilariously unqualified or they are criminally negligent.

GM responds with:

1. Youtube links that have zero to do with the subject.

2. Outright attempts to steer the conversation to NFL topics that have nothing to do with this thread.

3. Attempts to steer the conversation to non Nfl sports topics like the MLB or the NBA. Makes no sense since we are talking about the state of the Clowns.

4. Not addressing his own comments that shows he has no sense of his own team. Like this one from 2015...

Sadly for GM the Clowns have only won 1 game since Dec of 2016 and that came on a missed field goal. They are the only winless team in the NFL and have been staring up from the bottom of the AFC North since week 1.

Sheesh. It truly is no wonder that I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Keep trying Elmer you know the old saying

One of these days you might type something that resembles smack.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Poor Clowns Indeed

Quote:
The Browns are 0-9, despite some people defending them by saying they could have won three or four games. Right, they could have, but they didn't.

Quote:
Kizer’s choice makes you question roster decisions made in the off-season by the front office or the coaching staff, who obviously are not working together very well. This is clear by the decision to not have a veteran QB on the roster to start the season – such as former Browns QB Josh McCown, now with the New York Jets – which would have let Kizer watch and learn before getting the reigns of the team turned over to him after the London trip and bye week. Instead, the roster includes quarterbacks Cody Kessler and Kevin Hogan, two players with limited experience who have struggled even more than Kizer.

Quote:
The fan reaction to the end of the first half was brutal to Jackson, even though his play calling was not to blame. Still, the fan sentiment is no longer on his side, which owner Jimmy Haslam will take into consideration when he makes his evaluation at the end of the season. Hopefully, he won't overlook the reaction to his front office, either, with special attention to passing on the selection of quarterbacks in the draft, notably Carson Wentz and Jared Goff in the 2016 draft, and DeShawn Watson in the last draft.

Some naysayers will say that the Clowns are actually doing well and right on schedule. They will LIE to your face while eating Gravy Train and state that all you have to do is be patient.

Do not be deterred by those agents and fake prophets. Look at the proof of your recent non success. Then point your bitterness to Haslem and his cronies in the Front Office.

Oh and also say Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Reactions to your smack attempts

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Paperwork filed with city of Cleveland for 'Browns Perfect Season Parade 2.0'

Oh for crying out loud.

I wish I could say its a joke. . I wish I could say it is just clever satire.

Nah.

It is real.

Good Grief

Quote:
Cleveland sports Twitter legend McNeil (@reflog_18) revealed today he had officially filed the city paperwork for the "Cleveland Browns Perfect Season Parade 2.0." Should the Browns finish 0-16, disheartened fans are planning to march around FirstEnergy Stadium to "celebrate" the infamous achievement.

Legend
Legend
Once again your attempts at smack sound like this

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Having so many family members and friends who are Steeler fans, it is so depressing to see the Steelers continue to be good each year while we suck every year.

I listen to them cheer and talk about the playoffs. Their big concern is New England and don't even worry about making the playoffs. Meanwhile, my son actually told me the other day that "I feel sorry for Brown's fans." And he was being sincere. My wife will make a comment like "they were looking good for awhile" and she is actually trying to be kind rather than condescending.

It freaking sucks.

Wow... even his own son said Poor Clowns.. Poor Clowns Indeed. frown

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
Which one of your relatives is this Elmer?

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Enough Is Enough

Quote:
he Cleveland Browns lost again Sunday, 19-7 to the Jacksonville Jaguars, falling for the 10th time in 10 games this season. They are assured a third straight double-digit-loss season, and their 12th in the past 13 years.

Quote:
The Browns are 1-25 over the past two seasons, and are 1-28 going back to a win over San Francisco on Dec. 13, 2015. Heck, take it back to include their 1-10 finish in 2015, and the Browns are 2-35 in their past 37 games.

Quote:
CLEVELAND -- The struggles -- and the torment -- continue.

No disrespect friends. But ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 12 Double digit loss seasons in 13 years?????

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns INDEED!! frown

Legend
Legend
Enough is enough half of your Steeler fans have burned their gear and want nothing to do with your sorry ass players. Poor old Steeler fans

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Enough is enough.....

Sadly. You are exactly right old friend. Enough is Enough!

Worst Stretch In Nfl History

Quote:
With the Browns’ loss on Sunday, the team now owns the worst 47-game streak in the entire history of the NFL. Cleveland’s team has only managed to win 4 of its last 47 games, dating back to 2014.

Quote:
To recognize their terrible record, we have filed a petition with the White House.

The goal of this petition is to recognize the storied franchise in an official capacity, either with a plaque or special exhibit at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.

How is it possible that the Clowns have the worst stretch in NFL History when YOU said they are progressing?

Your football knowledge is trash GM. But hey I can not blame you. Your front office has put out only trash so that is all you know.

Wow. It is times like these that cause me to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
half of your Steeler fans have burned their gear and want nothing to do with your sorry ass players.

Instead of worrying about Steeler fans you should take note of your own brethren.

Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Need to vote with our wallets.

It's a sad state of affairs what has become of this organization. To your point.....

Kevin Kleps
@KevinKleps
The Browns' last eight home games have produced the five lowest announced crowd figures since 1995. Sunday's was the worst in 22 years.

Link

It is happening my friend.

The Clown fan base has listened to me and we are finally hitting Haslem where it hurts. In his wallet.

We need the stadium EMPTY. That will spark change my friends.

Until then. . It's Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard