Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
All the ex Steelers fans won't even need to buy firewood this year

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Great Job Browns Fans

My plan to oust Haslem is gaining steam!

The Clowns fans have finally had it. Now its time to hit Haslem in his wallet. Attendance is DOWN. And its beautiful.

It is because the product on the field is poor because of a front office that is focused on filling their own coffers instead of putting out a competitive team.

Kizer is the lowest rated QB in the league AND leads the league in turnovers. What will happen next year? It is easy to predict because the same thing happens almost every offseason.

1. Hype about some mythical free agent that will turn out to be a aging star looking for a pay day. Example - Britt/Bowe

2. Hype about the draft.

3. Draft picks which include a QB who will become the "savior" Example - Kizer, Manziel, etc

4. Pre Season hysterics. Over analyzing each play and making wild predictions about the upcoming season.

5. State the Steelers are done and old and its your turn. ( Not even sure why you guys focus on the Steelers so much )

6. By mid Oct start talking about next years draft.

Sad... BUT. . If we can oust Haslem. . Well then sky is the limit fellas!

AND. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
Legend
Legend
The Steelers own fans hate them.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The Time For Change is NOW!

Quote:
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, the fellow said, creeps in its petty pace from day-to-day.

Or, in the case of the Browns, it creeps from predictable losses to near-certain defeats, from grim seasons to graveyard decades.

The Browns' disorganization

From owner Jimmy Haslam on down this franchise is an embarrassment.

Haslem is an embarrasment?? You don't say. .

Quote:
The game officials gave Cleveland two two-minute timeouts in the second half in which to plot their deviltry, 10 additional seconds on the clock after an in- or out-of-bounds decision was overturned, and extra life on an early whistle that negated a Jags' touchdown on a fumble return.

The Browns would have none of it, resolutely losing, 19-7.

Bumbling on the field and causing heartache to Clown fans across the nation?? You don't say. . .

Quote:
All these changes have resulted in the most mortifying example of ineptness since the Detroit Lions went 0-16 in 2008 and the expansion Tampa Bay Buccaneers started 0-26 in their first two seasons in the 1970s.

Mortifying ineptness?? You Don't say. . .

Quote:
The Browns' no-this-is-not-a-typo record is:

0-10 this season.
1-25 with Jackson.
4-43 since late in the 2014 season.
The Browns are a franchise that's a national punch-line.

The Clowns franchise is a national punch line??? You don't say. .

Quote:
They have a fan base whose loyalty has been betrayed by incompetence so pronounced as to resemble sheer stupidity. How can anyone let this clown carnival go on?

Oh. . So the fans are loyal and they have been betrayed by an incompetent Front Office?? YOU DON'T SAY . . . .

I will tell you what I DO say. I say lets strike back at your corrupt criminal front office. I say lets continue to protest in the form of not showing up to these rigged games. I say do not buy the Clown noses and Dawg ears.

I say Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Worst Team Ever?

Quote:
the Cleveland Browns are putting together the worst three-year run in NFL history -- including all existing franchises from 1920 until now. Of the 32 existing franchises, in every season they have played in every city they have played in, with every wacky nickname attached, no one has had a worse three-season run.

Wait what?? The worst three year stretch. . EVER?

But how is that even possible when the trusted and respected GMdawg stated in 2015 that the Clowns are progressing and soon will be leading the division?

Quote:
The Browns have won just four times in over two-and-a-half seasons -- somehow accomplishing this in the salary cap era at a time when they amassed a stunning array of top-10 draft selections -- and are 4-38 since the start of the 2015 season.

GREAT HEAVENS! Only 4 wins. Also this article states something I have said in this very thread. It is very hard to be this bad in the salary cap era. You are rewarded for bad play with better draft picks and compensatory picks and easier schedules. Yet. . Still. . .The Clowns are. . .well they are Clowns. It all points to shoddy ownership. We all know Haslem is a crook and a criminal. Look at how he defrauded Truckers. Now he is doing the same thing to the Clowns fanbase.

Quote:
The Browns not only passed on Wentz, Dak Prescott numerous times, Deshaun Watson (twice) and others to end up with Cody Kessler (third-round pick, against all odds and reason) and DeShone Kizer (top of the second round despite a poor season at Notre Dame) as their QBs, after moving up to select Johnny Manziel didn't go so well. They have invested a ton of picks and money at receiver only to have seemingly no one on the roster capable of catching a ball in an NFL game. They paid $16M to rent Brock Osweiler's contract for a few months to invariably cut him, essentially paying $16M for the rights to a second-round pick in total. They have given away Joe Haden, Demario Davis, Mitchell Schwartz, Taylor Gabriel, Alex Mack and Tashaun Gipson in the past few years.

This. . .This is insane.

I could keep quoting from the article. .But to be honest it is depressing. Wow. And you wonder why I say Poor Clowns. .Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Now now Elmer don't have another meltdown like you did the last time.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pittsburgh Steelers Cheating History

INDEX OF RECORDED STEELERS CHEATS:

STEELERS-ONLY: Impedegate (2013) • Steroidgate (1970-2007) • Salarycapgate (2000) • Shouldergate (1978) • PEDSgate (3x since 1991) • Crampgate (2012) • Injurygate (2017) • Tarpgate (1976) • Tampergate (1994: Capers) • Spygate (1992-2006) • Deflategate (2016)

LEAGUEWIDE: Tampergate (ongoing) • Headsetgate (ongoing) • Spygate (until 2006) • Scrapsgate (ongoing)

http://yourteamcheats.com/PIT

H
Rookie
Rookie
H
LOL

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Only a Yinzer...

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
and he did it in front of his kids tsktsk

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: haterade
LOL

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Clown Hunter

I could keep quoting from the article.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
and he did it in front of his kids tsktsk

I know, really quality parenting right there.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
- Another week. Another loss.

- The Browns have not won a division game since October of 2015.

- You can't say "we're close" until we have a QB and start winning in the division.

- At this point, breaking down key plays on a team that is 1-26 and 4-44 seems silly. Some players made good plays, some made bad. Yawn.

- My moral victory trophy case has been full for awhile. I'm good on moral victories.

5 more still to go.

Winless going into December for the second year in a row. Sigh.

It is times like these that cause me to occasionally say.... Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Winless going into December for the second year in a row.

Just sticking to the plan.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Quote:
Winless going into December for the second year in a row.

Just sticking to the plan.

Trust the Process Friends.

Trust Haslem.

Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Another week.. Another loss..

but but but GMdawg said 2 years ago that the Clowns are headed in the right direction..

Sadly he was mistaken and the Clowns have only won once in almost 2 years.

sheesh.. it truly is no wonder why i say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
It Is Not Working

Quote:
12 games down, four to go. Still no wins for the Cleveland Browns.

If you take wider look, the Browns are 1-27 since owner Jimmy Haslam started over and rebuilt the front office with Sashi Brown and Paul DePodesta's analytical approach, with Hue Jackson as head coach.

It's not working. And as the "Voice of the Browns," Jim Donovan, put it on Monday, it's unacceptable. Especially for a city and a region that has the pedigree and passion for football that Cleveland and Northeast Ohio possesses.

It is simply not working GM. 1-27 since H A S L E M rebuilt your front office. So . . . . Haslem owns this debacle. He has built this mess and he needs to be stopped.

Quote:
The person who comes to the Browns must look to end the culture of losing. A culture that has caused the Browns to have only two winning seasons and one postseason appearance since their return to the NFL in 1999.

If that losing culture can be put to rest, it could be a renaissance similar to what we all saw in 2016, when the Chicago Cubs ended 108 years of futility and won the World Series.

It can happen.

The culture of losing. . . Only two winning seasons since 1999.

But never fear Clown fans. . Like the article states. . The losing culture can be put to rest. IT CAN HAPPEN.

Until then of course it is Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Don't you have some Steelers gear to burn with the rest of the FORMER Steeler fans?

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Poorest Attendance Since 1995

Quote:
Here we are again this year with our lovable Browns sitting at 0-11 — five losses away from a whitewash. If that happens, the Browns would go 1-31 over a two-year span under coach Hue Jackson and a front office that has struck out on almost every move it has made.

Quote:
The team is the laughing stock of the National Football League and in all professional sports. Team owner Jimmy Haslam is living proof success in the business world does not always mean success running a professional team

Quote:
the Browns have played only three games with an announced attendance of fewer than 60,000. All three have occurred in the last 11 months.

Fewer and fewer people care about the Browns

Fewer and fewer people care about the Clowns.

It is because of the shoddy ownership. If you do not acknowledge that you are either in cahoots with them or you are not simply not that bright.

Either way it is Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
The Rooneys were the laughing stock of the NFL the first what???? 38 years they were in the NFL, while they worried more about betting on horses than their team. Your fans didn't even have to burn their Steelers gear back then because nobody ever bought any of it to begin with.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The Rooneys were the laughing stock of the NFL the first what???? 38 years they were in the NFL...

And they turned it around and now are one of the most successful teams of the modern football era.

I admit it freely. Yet you CANNOT admit that the Clowns are the laughingstock of the league. . RIGHT NOW.

Your blatant dishonesty is disgusting and troubling.

Laughingstock

Quote:
The weeks must get longer and longer for the Cleveland Browns. The laughingstock of the league, the Browns remain winless (0-12) this season after going 1-15 last year. The Browns are the biggest turkey of them all, or maybe that's their head coach Hue Jackson, who is leading the bad news Browns to historical records.

Laughingstock
Quote:
NOT even Lloyd Christmas is this optimistic.
The Cleveland Browns have been an NFL laughing stock for the past decade, failing to record more than seven wins in a 16-game season since 2007.

Laughingstock
Quote:
the only thing this regime is building is a dumpster fire.

At 0-11, the only progress the Browns have made is in the wrong direction. The team is a laughingstock—a punchline that grows more dysfunctional by the week.

You bring up stuff from the Black n White Smack Shack like it is relevant right now. Yet you IGNORE what is hitting you in your nose. Your team has been the laughingstock of the NFL since 1999. Even your one playoff appearance was a debacle as you lost a huge lead and bumbled it away.

So why would I even entertain anything you say when you can not admit your team is the laughingstock of the NFL? And that is not even smack. That is fact.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed. frown

Legend
Legend

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Hey CH:

Where do I sign-up for the Steelers' board?

I hope you guys aren't biased against transexual, transgender, hermaphroditic former clowns.

My mom/dad was a Steelers fan.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
Hey CH:

Where do I sign-up for the Steelers' board?

That is not relevant my furry friend. Let's keep to the task at hand. Getting rid of your corrupt front office.

I know the Clowns have lost again. At this point quite frankly it is a fiasco. More and more Clown fans are realizing the scheme that Haslem is pulling.

Sadly there are some so called fans who still kiss his arse and think the Team is progressing. Guys like GMdawg refuse to even admit this team is a laughingstock.

But hey its not all gloom and doom. WE GOT SASHI FIRED! One of the cogs in your evil front office has got the boot!

Now of course we cannot rest until the whole pyramid scheme comes toppling down. Of course we will continue to fight so we can turn the Clowns back in the Browns.

And of course I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Finally track clownhunter down. kicked his door in and told him ben is retiring after this season.

he reaction was precious...

"BEN is REtirING!!!! calm down now buddy...just let it sink and marinate around your head for a minute..."

I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
SMH

Quote:
Just like Josh Gordon on the sidelines, a few Cheeseheads probably were wearing sunglasses as the gray clouds hung low and the wind whipped off Lake Erie.

Packer fans don't even begin to shiver a bit unless it's below zero.

Meanwhile, Browns fans feel in the emotional deep freeze as their team losses every ... single ... game.

Emotional deep freeze. . As the Clowns lose every single damn game. We will fix this friends.

Quote:
In the name of Vince Lombardi, the Packers have had only TWO losing records since Favre took over.

That's TWO losing records in the last 25 years.

In that same span, the Browns have had THREE winning seasons.

3 winning seasons in 25 years. And some Clowns like Vambo and GMdawg continue to say all is well? At this point we might as well call it what it is. . They are fake fans and should be treated as such. smh.

Quote:

In the last two years, the Browns are 1-28.

No coach has ever been 1-28, as is the situation with Hue Jackson.

The expansion Browns were 5-27 under Chris Palmer.

The expansion Tampa Bay Bucs were 2-27 from 1976-78.

In their last three seasons, the Browns are 4-41.

I hate to say I told you so but. . . . well. . . I TOLD YOU SO. So lets turn this around and hit Haslem back in his wallet. He has got away with this for too long.

Oh and also Poor Clowns . . Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
you need new material...

my first reaction when reading your posts

my second reaction...

I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: dawgpound101
you need new material...

Ok tell your front office to do something different then?

How about a winning season. Win 9 games.. . . Oh. . The Clowns have only done that 3 times in 25 years.

But you tell me to get new material. .

It TRULY is no wonder I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

A
Legend
Legend
A
My first thought about his posts is all those little faces he posts make it miserable to load.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What a surprise no Clown Hunter after a Steeler loss...not much of a fan after all.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Ah my poor confused Steelers friend. we are now on the right path. We are building toward the future instead of expecting instant success. So sit back relax, and enjoy watching the Browns improve at the same time the Steelers start to tank.

GM said this in 2015.

It is now 2017 and the Clowns have just went 0-16. I was told to sit back and watch the Clowns improve....

I was told a lot of bad information by so-called Browns fans. All I can say to you naysayers is... I hate to say I told you so but.. I told you so.

Oh I can also say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed. frown

Legend
Legend
Well there you didn't kick the bucket, you just ran away after the Steelers lost to the Patriots AGAIN,like a frightened little kid. It's OK Elmer we all expected that of you as your behavior is always as plain for everybody to see as the nose was on Jimmy Durante's face.

Quote:
We are building toward the future instead of expecting instant success

Poor Elmer 2 years into a five year plan your already impatient. We now have the youngest team in the league, we have a ton of cap room, we have 2 of the top 4 picks in the 2018 draft, plus 3 2nd round picks including the 1st and 3rd pick in that round, plus all of our other picks.

You see once again you come in here running off at the mouth and shooting blanks. Just keep laughing at yourself

that way you will be to out of breath to blow up your date again

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Sheesh. Poor GM. frown How can you talk about me running away from my team after a loss on a Browns board?

Also I was not here last week ... I guess I ran away after a win too??

smh. Stop trying to distract my old friend. I know its hard to teach a old dawg new tricks but keep up.

All I did was quote YOUR OWN WORDS. And now your crowing about a young team... A plethora of draft picks...

No offense but

Show me. Prove it. Since 99 Clowns like you have defended your corrupt front office regimes at every turn with.. but but the plan. but but the process. but but we have a young team. but but we have so many draft picks..

Stop it. Just stop it. Its disgusting.

The Clowns are one missed makeable field goal from going winless in two years. The worst record in the modern football era.

Look. You can continue your crush on your front office and pray for some scraps. That is your right.

It is also my right to speak to the disgruntled, disgusted, dismayed, and defeated Clown nation. They are growing in numbers. Look at your vaunted Pure Football forum.

Do I need to prove that again by posting quotes?

You see.. Unlike you I post receipts with direct quotes and links. You post cartoons and

Sooo. After a historic two year run the Clowns cap the year off AGAIN by losing to another teams backups.

smh...Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
I have to give you credit for learning how to type with your nose, but your starting to look like Rudolph.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Clown Hunter
Sheesh. Poor GM. frown How can you talk about me running away from my team after a loss on a Browns board?

Also I was not here last week ... I guess I ran away after a win too??

smh. Stop trying to distract my old friend. I know its hard to teach a old dawg new tricks but keep up.

All I did was quote YOUR OWN WORDS. And now your crowing about a young team... A plethora of draft picks...

No offense but

Show me. Prove it. Since 99 Clowns like you have defended your corrupt front office regimes at every turn with.. but but the plan. but but the process. but but we have a young team. but but we have so many draft picks..

Stop it. Just stop it. Its disgusting.

The Clowns are one missed makeable field goal from going winless in two years. The worst record in the modern football era.

Look. You can continue your crush on your front office and pray for some scraps. That is your right.

It is also my right to speak to the disgruntled, disgusted, dismayed, and defeated Clown nation. They are growing in numbers. Look at your vaunted Pure Football forum.

Do I need to prove that again by posting quotes?

You see.. Unlike you I post receipts with direct quotes and links. You post cartoons and

Sooo. After a historic two year run the Clowns cap the year off AGAIN by losing to another teams backups.

smh...Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

boring...not even smack talk...come at me when you have something new to say...

swear it's like talking to a 10 yr old...*yawn*.

Legend
Legend
The ghost of Art Modell has spoken.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
Poor steelers, poor steelers indeed.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard