Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
leadtheway #1360162 11/27/17 09:56 AM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
i agree. they need something like they hyundai genesis, which has proven to be a Mustang and Camaro killer (stock wise).

they had the two door kia forte, but it wasn't really sporty. maybe they will break into that market in the next few years.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1360179 11/27/17 10:25 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
if we are talking about cheap cars...the dodge dart..So i was looking for a beater car and had set on a genesis coupe with the 3.8, beast of a car for the money, then test drove it and you could run over a quarter and tell if it was heads or tails..didn't like it. Granted my DD at the time was a 2012 750LI, but still, so pulling back in i see a 2014 Dart with ralleye package with the 2.4 tigershark. Had like 9k miles on it. Aftermarket magnaflow etc. Drove ok and was like 8k cheaper...very definition of beater. Worst car I've ever owned.. Its been great from a reliability standpoint (35k miles in one year) but man it rides rough, severly underpowered, horrible gas mileage. 24mpg..in a 4cyl, my ZO6-25mpg...lol The exhaust always sounds like I'm trying to race because its geared funny. My biggest complaint about dodge has always been the interiors...cheap as hell. Imagine a saturn, with touchscreen.


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Swish #1360181 11/27/17 10:26 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
Originally Posted By: Swish
i agree. they need something like they hyundai genesis, which has proven to be a Mustang and Camaro killer (stock wise).

they had the two door kia forte, but it wasn't really sporty. maybe they will break into that market in the next few years.


The new stinger is going to be kia's genesis. It's got great specs for the money.


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
leadtheway #1360191 11/27/17 10:36 AM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Yea dodge did a horrible job with the Dart. That car has so much potential, and was finally gonna be the domestic answer the Civic Si or the new Type-R.

There’s way too much torque steer with the dart, and the under steering is beyond annoying. And yea I agree about the interior. Cheap is an understatement.

Lol I find it hilarious you were rocking a 750 then tried to hop in the genesis. I remember when I swapped from that 1500 ram crew cab to the M6, I was ticked off about the lack of ground clearance cause I was so use to not giving a crap what I ran over in the ram.

But yea, for the stinger to be successful, they need to make sure it’s moddable. That’s one of the great things about Korean and Japanese cars, the ability to mod and not break the bank doing it.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1360194 11/27/17 10:42 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
Originally Posted By: Swish
Yea dodge did a horrible job with the Dart. That car has so much potential, and was finally gonna be the domestic answer the Civic Si or the new Type-R.

There’s way too much torque steer with the dart, and the under steering is beyond annoying. And yea I agree about the interior. Cheap is an understatement.

Lol I find it hilarious you were rocking a 750 then tried to hop in the genesis. I remember when I swapped from that 1500 ram crew cab to the M6, I was ticked off about the lack of ground clearance cause I was so use to not giving a crap what I ran over in the ram.

But yea, for the stinger to be successful, they need to make sure it’s moddable. That’s one of the great things about Korean and Japanese cars, the ability to mod and not break the bank doing it.


yeah thats whats so great about the civic, TONS of aftermarket. I had a sentra SE-r with 350z wheels and a supercharged maxima engine...talk about fast, only 2300lbs with 300hp..lol,

The biggest mistake dodge made was not releasing a SRT version of the dart. I mean the neon SRT was an amazing car and did extremely well among younger crowd. I mean you release a damn SRT magnum and caliber??? come on. The dart had the exterior asthetics. I actually had someone call my dart a sports car at the gym...i lol'd


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Swish #1360197 11/27/17 10:46 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
Loved everything about my Li, had the dual screens in the back, nightvision, side cameras. Most comfortable road trip car on earth imo. But man that 4.4 is cursed


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
leadtheway #1360202 11/27/17 10:53 AM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
The srt magnum was cool, but I thought the SRT caliber was a waste of time. The ride was already ugly to begin with, but whatever.

What made you give up the Li?


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1360206 11/27/17 11:01 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
Originally Posted By: Swish
The srt magnum was cool, but I thought the SRT caliber was a waste of time. The ride was already ugly to begin with, but whatever.

What made you give up the Li?


well by 42k miles, both turbos replace, head gasket, ignition system, 3 injectors. Then at 60k started leaking gas again on the fuel rails, smell started getting inside cabin. I could understand if maybe i got a bad one, but read up on them, the 4.4 is cursed and all those issues are common. lol


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
PortlandDawg #1360207 11/27/17 11:01 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Quote:
It’s 6am? Well at your age that means you’ve been up for a couple hours.


Correct I was up at 4 am and working.

Quote:
Lunch is at 10:30am


Not today, having a late lunch at 11 am tongue

Quote:
Dinner at 4:30pm


Nope pushing that back till 5 PM as well. It's already in the fridge just heating up leftovers from this weekend.

As far as the nap..... wrong to much to do today. The nap is on the to do list for tomorrow.


Quote:
Now when do you drive that boat you call a car make sure you put those big plastic sunglasses over your other glasses so you don’t have a glare.


Man your way off. I only wear those on the motorcycle so I won't have them on till tomorrow either tongue

Quote:
Also, don’t forget to stop for your prescriptions, I hear Walgreens is have a sale on jumbo packs of black socks, on your way to get me something for show and tell.


My scripts are at Rite Aid, I only wear Cleveland Browns socks, and I got you a pair of shorts that fit just the way you youngins like em. Size 62 waist, and long enough for you to trip over when running from the popo thumbsup


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1360213 11/27/17 11:09 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
I dont see dropping off the crayons, coloring books or play doh in your plan for today ...

ROUGHT RO ... no supplies for the snowflakes at there safe spaces .... it could be a bad day bro ... if so, its on U ... wink




GMdawg #1360219 11/27/17 11:20 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
2018 Buick Verano



I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1360221 11/27/17 11:22 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
interior looks nice. exterior makes the car look quite large though.


#gmstrong
gage #1360225 11/27/17 11:26 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
2017 model was 184 inches long. I am not sure if the 2018 model is going to be sold in the US frown


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1360226 11/27/17 11:28 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
gage #1360231 11/27/17 11:35 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
You might also want to check out a 2018 GMC Acadia that seats 7 or 8 passengers.



I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1360234 11/27/17 11:40 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1360240 11/27/17 11:48 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Quote:
It’s 6am? Well at your age that means you’ve been up for a couple hours.


Correct I was up at 4 am and working.

Quote:
Lunch is at 10:30am


Not today, having a late lunch at 11 am tongue

Quote:
Dinner at 4:30pm


Nope pushing that back till 5 PM as well. It's already in the fridge just heating up leftovers from this weekend.

As far as the nap..... wrong to much to do today. The nap is on the to do list for tomorrow.


Quote:
Now when do you drive that boat you call a car make sure you put those big plastic sunglasses over your other glasses so you don’t have a glare.




Man your way off. I only wear those on the motorcycle so I won't have them on till tomorrow either tongue

Quote:
Also, don’t forget to stop for your prescriptions, I hear Walgreens is have a sale on jumbo packs of black socks, on your way to get me something for show and tell.


My scripts are at Rite Aid, I only wear Cleveland Browns socks, and I got you a pair of shorts that fit just the way you youngins like em. Size 62 waist, and long enough for you to trip over when running from the popo thumbsup




I’m not as young as you think. Or as ‘urban’. Though at your advanced age everyone under 65 is a child. I’m actually 45 years old. And unlike most Americans I still have the same waist size as I did in high school, 30. No joke.
So climb back into your grandpa sled and get scootin. The Rite Aid is having a 2 for 1 on denture cream, Ensure, and adult incontinence briefs.
tongue

Swish #1360241 11/27/17 11:54 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Originally Posted By: Swish
The Kia serento is a better buy over the exploder.

Bought the wife a Kia Optima about 5 years ago.. she loves it, never had an ounce of problem with it.. good pep, drives well, fully loaded. I'd buy another Kia without question.


yebat' Putin
Swish #1360249 11/27/17 12:45 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,563
Back to the basics,, if you build a equal or better mouse trap and your pricing has value, you get the business.


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
GMdawg #1360254 11/27/17 12:56 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
You might also want to check out a 2018 GMC Acadia that seats 7 or 8 passengers.



Why did they downsize it for 2018?

Also as I'm looking for a car that is 1 year old, I can't take advantage of the new interior designs. The 2016 models look very dated in my opinion:



The 2018's look swell! But I like to avoid year 1 depreciation curve.



#gmstrong
leadtheway #1360266 11/27/17 01:12 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
i did but that's why i was wondering.

i just got to 50k on my m6, which has the s63 twin turbo V8. it's the 4.4 and i haven't had any problems, other than it drinks oil like it's starving to death.

i went to look at the bimmer forums, and for some reason your Li is common as hell like you said, yet for the m5 and m6's, not that much problems. i wonder if it's the build, since the 750 might as well be a yacht on wheels lol.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1360271 11/27/17 01:19 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
Originally Posted By: Swish
i did but that's why i was wondering.

i just got to 50k on my m6, which has the s63 twin turbo V8. it's the 4.4 and i haven't had any problems, other than it drinks oil like it's starving to death.

i went to look at the bimmer forums, and for some reason your Li is common as hell like you said, yet for the m5 and m6's, not that much problems. i wonder if it's the build, since the 750 might as well be a yacht on wheels lol.


yeah I'm not sure. Its just weird, BMW released a CCP for the turbos, so that says something right there. Flaw. Maybe its the ECU? Sucks because other than that, the car was amazing for what it offered. I'm thinking of moving to a Mercedes S63 with the Biturbo, unless i can find a C63 Black edition. Easier finding a unicorn then to find one, and when you, they are asking 15-20k more than its worth. I really like the M4, just wish it had more pop


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
PortlandDawg #1360273 11/27/17 01:20 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
Quote:
I hear Walgreens is have a sale on jumbo packs of black socks


Perfect match for them sandals....


"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
leadtheway #1360274 11/27/17 01:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
don't get the m4. the interior is sort of cheap and it will tick you off bro trust me. the SS camaro is eating those things alive on the streets right now.

if you got the new C63 amg, you'll be one of the goats in whatever area you're in, but it better be a coupe.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1360275 11/27/17 01:27 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
Originally Posted By: Swish
don't get the m4. the interior is sort of cheap and it will tick you off bro trust me. the SS camaro is eating those things alive on the streets right now.

if you got the new C63 amg, you'll be one of the goats in whatever area you're in, but it better be a coupe.


i like the new C63's but something about that all engine 6.2 in the Black edition (507hp). It looks nasty as hell with all the body mods. Plus Weistec makes some great mods. They are getting 1000hp from the C65 V12 biturbo...
I've actually toyed with the camaro as well, but the ZL1, i love the way they look and the performance is top notch, the interior seems cheap and visibility blows. I'd probably go with the GT350R first. That flat planed crank sounds nasty.

But that MB biturbo tuned right I've seen walk hellcats like it was dragging an anchor


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
leadtheway #1360279 11/27/17 01:34 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
you have to post pics if you grab the Benz. that thing is top notch performance.

you gonna give up the Z06 for that though?


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1360281 11/27/17 01:43 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
I gave up the ZO6 last year.. I had like 4 cars so it was garage queen. So now after buying my wife a new wrangler (which 40k for a wrangler is dumb, zero comfort or convenience and the wife won't let me tinker with it) its my turn to find something new more my speed. Its one of the reasons I'm considering the new ZL1, basically a 4 seat Z06. Plus the redesign in 2017 look great, theres no mistaking the ZL1 from the standard camaro. But something about a handbuilt engine that MB does and all the R&D that goes into those engines is hard to pass up


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
leadtheway #1360288 11/27/17 01:50 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
the ride quality on the MB will be a ton better, and it still has those borderline useless back seats just in case.

isn't one of those MB's AWD, as well?

i was thinking about getting a wrangler for the winter time and parking the the bimmer in the garage, but i find out my joint was an absolute beast in the snow, even with it being RWD and so much power.

but the wrangler....man i want to buy one and just jack it up with a 6 inch lift and all the fun stuff. 40k tho? yikes lol


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1360314 11/27/17 02:18 PM
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
W
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
Originally Posted By: Swish
Sounds like you need a minivan
I have a minivan, watch it!

Actually, I refused to ever buy one, but when my wife's lease was up, we were looking for something with tons of space that was cost effective. The dealer said "hey, I have a really good deal on a minivan"

I took it for a ride, what the heck - not like I was gonna buy that dang thing.

Well, 70K miles later, its still one of the best vehicles I have owned. And I have owned plenty. Dodge, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Pontiac, Jeep, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, I have pretty much owned them all.

If you drove a van for a week, you would not want to have another vehicle, I am telling you.

Swish #1360316 11/27/17 02:18 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
L
Legend
Offline
Legend
L
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 23,847
Originally Posted By: Swish
the ride quality on the MB will be a ton better, and it still has those borderline useless back seats just in case.

isn't one of those MB's AWD, as well?

i was thinking about getting a wrangler for the winter time and parking the the bimmer in the garage, but i find out my joint was an absolute beast in the snow, even with it being RWD and so much power.

but the wrangler....man i want to buy one and just jack it up with a 6 inch lift and all the fun stuff. 40k tho? yikes lol


couple years ago i had a Rubicon, but 4"lift 35" MT/MTZ all new fenders, bumpers, winch you name it...was a beast...except for the shoddy 3.8L minivan engine jeep used...had like 180HP at the crank. So had to put 5.22 gears in just so it woulndn't keep downshifting on the highway..PITA. This wrangler has the new pentastar with 285hp. Plenty now. But yeah, the wrangler to me is the ultimate 4wd, I've seen them go through feet of snow like it wasnt anything. I'm thinking of picking up a surplus M998 and do a 4L80E transmission swap on it so i can street it.


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
willitevachange #1360317 11/27/17 02:19 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
preaching to the choir will! I just can't convince my wife of such things, and as I'm sure you know, what the boss wants is what the boss gets!


#gmstrong
gage #1360333 11/27/17 02:54 PM
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
W
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
Originally Posted By: gage
preaching to the choir will! I just can't convince my wife of such things, and as I'm sure you know, what the boss wants is what the boss gets!
Actually my wife was the one more against buying it, and after 2 weeks I caught her looking online for her next one. she does a lot of craft shows etc, and we have a little one, so the space and ability to load it up to the brim makes life sooooo much simpler.

Last edited by willitevachange; 11/27/17 02:54 PM.
willitevachange #1360342 11/27/17 03:01 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
ahh yea, perhaps my post was vague. I am OK with a minivan, my wife told me under no circumstances does she want a minivan.

She'd rather have a Dodge Power Wagon if money was no object, which I think is silly to put little children into, but I have owned my share of unpractical vehicles so I'm not in a position to bring these issues up a whole lot smile


#gmstrong
gage #1360346 11/27/17 03:14 PM
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
W
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
Originally Posted By: gage
ahh yea, perhaps my post was vague. I am OK with a minivan, my wife told me under no circumstances does she want a minivan.

She'd rather have a Dodge Power Wagon if money was no object, which I think is silly to put little children into, but I have owned my share of unpractical vehicles so I'm not in a position to bring these issues up a whole lot smile
gotcha, I read it as you wanted to get one and she didn't.

I have a civic right now, she has the caravan. I also have a motorcycle that I ride in the summer. I am perfectly ok with her having a minivan, as my next vehicle will be a Challenger.

PortlandDawg #1360409 11/27/17 05:45 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Quote:
I’m actually 45 years old


Ok so you have been out of diapers for a for a few years now.

Quote:
And unlike most Americans I still have the same waist size as I did in high school, 30. No joke.



OK mine was between a 24 and 26 for most of High School, people would call that anorexic now LOL


Quote:
So climb back into your grandpa sled and get scootin. The Rite Aid is having a 2 for 1 on denture cream, Ensure, and adult incontinence briefs.


I am more interested in the closest bar having free beer and wet t-shirt contests you OLD young chump LOL







I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
gage #1360412 11/27/17 05:49 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Just trying to give you a few good options bro. I hope you find the perfect car/truck/suv for you and your family smile


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1360431 11/27/17 06:24 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
I know, and I know I'm a hard one to shop for. It was much worse in the past when I only wanted to drive cars with a stick shift. I've backed off on that more recently though smile

Thanks for all of the input, and if I end up having to go the new car route, the new enclave is a contender, as is the VW Atlas.


#gmstrong
gage #1360440 11/27/17 06:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Just let me know which way you want to go and I will do my best to get you the dealers cost, and the best bank rate offered available. Anything I can do to save you a few bucks would be my pleasure bud.


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Swish #1360442 11/27/17 06:37 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
I'm going to go try a Jaguar XE tomorrow.

If all goes well I might have some pics to share.


No Craps Given
EveDawg #1360443 11/27/17 06:38 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
If your laying on the hood naked make those personal messages addressed to me beautiful lol


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Kia

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5