Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING


I wish the Nazi's would come out in favor of Sanctuary Cities so I could point a finger at you and call Nazi.
Silly.


Don't hold your breath. Agreeing with Nazis is much more up the right's alley.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING


I wish the Nazi's would come out in favor of Sanctuary Cities so I could point a finger at you and call Nazi.
Silly.


Don't hold your breath. Agreeing with Nazis is much more up the right's alley.


Not so sure about this. Seems like the Democrats and all their followers are more in tune with non-capitalist principles than are the Republicans.

Not saying the Republicans are innocent, but the Dems are being held hostage by Socialists (Sanders, Warren, BLM, ANTIFA, Occupy Wall Street, etc), and if they are not, then they are Socialists themselves.

No reasonable person can say the Republican party are Nazis, that is just absurd.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


The KKK was founded and experienced its greatest growth under the Democrats and its Democrat members.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 12/04/17 03:32 PM.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
Oh, you mean when the Democrats acted like the Republicans do now?


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Here comes the Pit Twist as we rewrite history. rofl

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
The only twist is from you. You know full well what I said is true. All you can come back with is a one liner full of BS. Your usual.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


So you say since the KKK mainly supports the GOP then all the GOP must be KKK members.

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I did not realize I was a KKK member or a Nazi. My dad, if he were alive, would be upset with me since he fought the Nazis in WW2.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


The KKK was founded and experienced its greatest growth under the Democrats and its Democrat members.


True.
But only half the story.
Tell it all or keep it to yourself.


"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING


I wish the Nazi's would come out in favor of Sanctuary Cities so I could point a finger at you and call Nazi.
Silly.


Don't hold your breath. Agreeing with Nazis is much more up the right's alley.


Not so sure about this. Seems like the Democrats and all their followers are more in tune with non-capitalist principles than are the Republicans.

Not saying the Republicans are innocent, but the Dems are being held hostage by Socialists (Sanders, Warren, BLM, ANTIFA, Occupy Wall Street, etc), and if they are not, then they are Socialists themselves.

No reasonable person can say the Republican party are Nazis, that is just absurd.



Exactly why the Republicans agree with the Nazis so much. Despite their party being translated into "National Socialist" party, giving them an appearance of being a socialist organization, they were not. They proposed their own ideas about how governments should be run. This is why we call them Nazi (short for "Nationalsozialistische") instead of socialists. In fact, Nazis embraced the ideas of capitalism and established a very severe meritocracy based upon the individual which employed capitalist principals such as slave labor. Look at how their companies were coopted by the capitalists of the world after their loss. A Hugo Boss suit is a sign of success in this world. Meritocracy is the calling card of capitalism. It's why you'll never see a Nazi vote for Sanders or Jill Stein and why you see them continuously support right winged politicians like Roy Moore, Trump, and the Arizona Sheriff.

And you're right. No one could ever say the Republican party are Nazis. Which is why no one has. But let's not get it twisted. Nazis sit on the right and not the left.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I did not realize I was a KKK member or a Nazi. My dad, if he were alive, would be upset with me since he fought the Nazis in WW2.


you know what's funny about this argument?

how many neo nazi's, nationalist, and white supremacist that were in charlottesville have grandfathers or great grandfathers that fought the nazi's in WW2?

i wonder how many racist had ancestors that fought for the union during the civil war.

bringing up what your family did doesn't give you automatic benefit of doubt when it comes to your own personal beliefs.

not calling you a nazi, but the point had to be made.

but that's at the heart of racism, isn't it. people taking credit for stuff they weren't apart of. people feeling superior to others because they believe their skin tone somehow gives them special powers.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


The KKK was founded and experienced its greatest growth under the Democrats and its Democrat members.


True.
But only half the story.
Tell it all or keep it to yourself.


I can't tell it all as Pit hasn't finished writing it yet!

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
40's got jokes.
Tell the rest.


"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
This is also why you see so many families disavow their their children after they become Nazis. Which is a move I wish the right would start making.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING


I wish the Nazi's would come out in favor of Sanctuary Cities so I could point a finger at you and call Nazi.
Silly.


Don't hold your breath. Agreeing with Nazis is much more up the right's alley.


Not so sure about this. Seems like the Democrats and all their followers are more in tune with non-capitalist principles than are the Republicans.

Not saying the Republicans are innocent, but the Dems are being held hostage by Socialists (Sanders, Warren, BLM, ANTIFA, Occupy Wall Street, etc), and if they are not, then they are Socialists themselves.

No reasonable person can say the Republican party are Nazis, that is just absurd.



Exactly why the Republicans agree with the Nazis so much. Despite their party being translated into "National Socialist" party, giving them an appearance of being a socialist organization, they were not. They proposed their own ideas about how governments should be run. This is why we call them Nazi (short for "Nationalsozialistische") instead of socialists. In fact, Nazis embraced the ideas of capitalism and established a very severe meritocracy based upon the individual which employed capitalist principals such as slave labor. Look at how their companies were coopted by the capitalists of the world after their loss. A Hugo Boss suit is a sign of success in this world. Meritocracy is the calling card of capitalism. It's why you'll never see a Nazi vote for Sanders or Jill Stein and why you see them continuously support right winged politicians like Roy Moore, Trump, and the Arizona Sheriff.

And you're right. No one could ever say the Republican party are Nazis. Which is why no one has. But let's not get it twisted. Nazis sit on the right and not the left.


That is all well and good. So then it does not matter who a Nazi supports politically. A person ( Nazi or a not a Nazi) has a right to vote, if eligible of course. If that person votes D or R does not mean you group the entire party as that individual, or group of individuals. Do not say that no one here has called Trump or any other Republican a Nazi, because I am sure they have.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
If I knew a Nazi I would disavow his arse.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


So you say since the KKK mainly supports the GOP then all the GOP must be KKK members.

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I did not realize I was a KKK member or a Nazi. My dad, if he were alive, would be upset with me since he fought the Nazis in WW2.


You see, I never said that. I bet your dad would say pretty much what I did actually say.

I bet he would say anybody standing beside the Nazis in a protest would be considered Nazi sympathizer.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I did not realize I was a KKK member or a Nazi. My dad, if he were alive, would be upset with me since he fought the Nazis in WW2.


you know what's funny about this argument?

how many neo nazi's, nationalist, and white supremacist that were in charlottesville have grandfathers or great grandfathers that fought the nazi's in WW2?

i wonder how many racist had ancestors that fought for the union during the civil war.

bringing up what your family did doesn't give you automatic benefit of doubt when it comes to your own personal beliefs.

not calling you a nazi, but the point had to be made.

but that's at the heart of racism, isn't it. people taking credit for stuff they weren't apart of. people feeling superior to others because they believe their skin tone somehow gives them special powers.


Let me be clear. I am not asking for any benefit of the doubt from you or anyone here. I do not need it.

All I said that if I were a KKK member or a Nazi my dad would be upset with me.

The moral superiority that came from your comment was sickening. I expect better from you.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


So you say since the KKK mainly supports the GOP then all the GOP must be KKK members.

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I did not realize I was a KKK member or a Nazi. My dad, if he were alive, would be upset with me since he fought the Nazis in WW2.


You see, I never said that. I bet your dad would say pretty much what I did actually say.

I bet he would say anybody standing beside the Nazis in a protest would be considered Nazi sympathizer.
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet at the same time, every Nazi and KKK group are joined by members of the GOP and support the GOP.


So you say since the KKK mainly supports the GOP then all the GOP must be KKK members.

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I did not realize I was a KKK member or a Nazi. My dad, if he were alive, would be upset with me since he fought the Nazis in WW2.


You see, I never said that. I bet your dad would say pretty much what I did actually say.

I bet he would say anybody standing beside the Nazis in a protest would be considered Nazi sympathizer.


That is incorrect. Can a Nazi and non-Nazi agree on lower taxes, better defense, better benefits? If so, then why can't they protest them together?

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
If I knew a Nazi I would disavow his arse.


In 2005, the foundation run by Judge Roy Moore, now the Republican nominee for a Senate seat in Alabama, accepted a $1,000 donation from a group founded by Willis Carto, a white supremacist, Nazi supporter and World War II vet who famously said he regretted fighting for the U.S


"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
That's not what they were protesting and you know it. Quit trying to change the subject. Besides, have you ever seen Nazi flags and the KKK carrying a rebel flag at a rally for lower taxes? No, you haven't.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
i didn't say anything sickening. i simply said a perspective you either felt some type of way over, or never heard before.

if you are marching along side nazi's, there is no way in hell one can reasonably conclude that they are somehow separate, especially over the issue it was over.

so you can call it moral superiority all you want.

i call it "Don't march with nazi's".


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING


I wish the Nazi's would come out in favor of Sanctuary Cities so I could point a finger at you and call Nazi.
Silly.


Don't hold your breath. Agreeing with Nazis is much more up the right's alley.


Not so sure about this. Seems like the Democrats and all their followers are more in tune with non-capitalist principles than are the Republicans.

Not saying the Republicans are innocent, but the Dems are being held hostage by Socialists (Sanders, Warren, BLM, ANTIFA, Occupy Wall Street, etc), and if they are not, then they are Socialists themselves.

No reasonable person can say the Republican party are Nazis, that is just absurd.



Exactly why the Republicans agree with the Nazis so much. Despite their party being translated into "National Socialist" party, giving them an appearance of being a socialist organization, they were not. They proposed their own ideas about how governments should be run. This is why we call them Nazi (short for "Nationalsozialistische") instead of socialists. In fact, Nazis embraced the ideas of capitalism and established a very severe meritocracy based upon the individual which employed capitalist principals such as slave labor. Look at how their companies were coopted by the capitalists of the world after their loss. A Hugo Boss suit is a sign of success in this world. Meritocracy is the calling card of capitalism. It's why you'll never see a Nazi vote for Sanders or Jill Stein and why you see them continuously support right winged politicians like Roy Moore, Trump, and the Arizona Sheriff.

And you're right. No one could ever say the Republican party are Nazis. Which is why no one has. But let's not get it twisted. Nazis sit on the right and not the left.


That is all well and good. So then it does not matter who a Nazi supports politically. A person ( Nazi or a not a Nazi) has a right to vote, if eligible of course. If that person votes D or R does not mean you group the entire party as that individual, or group of individuals. Do not say that no one here has called Trump or any other Republican a Nazi, because I am sure they have.


Yes. It matters if Nazis support you and your policy. If you accept and want Nazis to be part of your political coalition and do not disavow them then that shows badly on you. Nazis have the rights to vote, but that doesn't mean you have to make their vote feel welcomed.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
Well they need it and count on it. So there's that.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

That is incorrect. Can a Nazi and non-Nazi agree on lower taxes, better defense, better benefits? If so, then why can't they protest them together?


But just a minute ago you were telling me Nazis supported socialist ideas. Which one is it?

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

That is incorrect. Can a Nazi and non-Nazi agree on lower taxes, better defense, better benefits? If so, then why can't they protest them together?


But just a minute ago you were telling me Nazis supported socialist ideas. Which one is it?


Does an individual have to blindly follow a party's political platform?

I know I do not. My point is you cannot blanket everyone (i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,804
O
OCD Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
O
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,804
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
One serious question to the Board...

Is a Neo-Nazi to a Nazi
the same as a Lite Beer to a Beer?


Not at all. Nazi = German Version of Hitler's Nazis. Neo Nazi = New Generation of post German Nazi's. Only time and history will determine which version was 'light beer'. Neo Nazi's are on the rise around the world.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

I know I do not. My point is you cannot blanket everyone (i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)


Cool point. But no one is.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
One serious question to the Board...

Is a Neo-Nazi to a Nazi
the same as a Lite Beer to a Beer?


Not at all. Nazi = German Version of Hitler's Nazis. Neo Nazi = New Generation of post German Nazi's. Only time and history will determine which version was 'light beer'. Neo Nazi's are on the rise around the world.


As lite beer has developed a better head over time?

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: Swish
i didn't say anything sickening. i simply said a perspective you either felt some type of way over, or never heard before.

if you are marching along side nazi's, there is no way in hell one can reasonably conclude that they are somehow separate, especially over the issue it was over.

so you can call it moral superiority all you want.

i call it "Don't march with nazi's".



I have heard the perspective you are saying a thousand times.

The sickening point to me was when you mentioned people (meaning me) feeling superior to others. How could I take it any other way?

Since the BLM is a fiercely racist group (and please do not tell me they are not) who votes Democrat, are all Dems racist? It would sure seem that way by your "perspective".

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

I know I do not. My point is you cannot blanket everyone (i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

Since the BLM is a fiercely racist group (and please do not tell me they are not) who votes Democrat



Dead

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

I know I do not. My point is you cannot blanket everyone (i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

Since the BLM is a fiercely racist group (and please do not tell me they are not) who votes Democrat



Dead


You obviously missed the point or did not follow the narrative.

Are all liberals illogical? I certainly was hoping not.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

I know I do not. My point is you cannot blanket everyone (i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

Since the BLM is a fiercely racist group (and please do not tell me they are not) who votes Democrat



Dead


You obviously missed the point or did not follow the narrative.

Are all liberals illogical? I certainly was hoping not.


I got your "point". It doesn't make it any less hysterical. Especially since you're comparing BLM with Nazis. Which is so illogical and absurd that it adds an extra level of funny to your post.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
BLM isn't racist though, no matter how much the right tried to convince you.

i didn't say you felt superior to others. i specifically said i wasn't talking about you, but using your post about your dad fighting in WW2 doesn't mean we can assume you belief the same.

and my point is correct no matter how much you cry about it. how many people have fought in wars, and those soldiers kids didn't believe in the war? or their friends and family didn't hold the same views?

but you can't even argue the point, anymore. you're now deflecting and making a false narrative that i called you superior. sad.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

I know I do not. My point is you cannot blanket everyone (i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

Since the BLM is a fiercely racist group (and please do not tell me they are not) who votes Democrat



Dead


You obviously missed the point or did not follow the narrative.

Are all liberals illogical? I certainly was hoping not.


I got your "point". It doesn't make it any less hysterical. Especially since you're comparing BLM with Nazis. Which is so illogical and absurd that it adds an extra level of funny to your post.


"Funny" to you perhaps, but not funny to people who are grouped with a racist organization just because they vote for a particular party in an election.

Actually I find your post to be hysterical in that you have no idea on how much damage grouping an individual (who is not racist) in with a racist organization just on how someone votes.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
I've repeatedly told you that no one is doing that. However you keep insisting that people are doing this. Playing dumb and ignorant was funny, but now it's just sad. You're the only one painting people with broad brushes here.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: Swish
BLM isn't racist though, no matter how much the right tried to convince you.

i didn't say you felt superior to others. i specifically said i wasn't talking about you, but using your post about your dad fighting in WW2 doesn't mean we can assume you belief the same.

and my point is correct no matter how much you cry about it. how many people have fought in wars, and those soldiers kids didn't believe in the war? or their friends and family didn't hold the same views?

but you can't even argue the point, anymore. you're now deflecting and making a false narrative that i called you superior. sad.


Maybe you need to be more specific in your email.

And for the record, I do agree that some kids of vets hold VASTLY different views than their father, uncle, mother, etc. who did fight in wars.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
you just need to get out of your feelings.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
I've repeatedly told you that no one is doing that. However you keep insisting that people are doing this. Playing dumb and ignorant was funny, but now it's just sad. You're the only one painting people with broad brushes here.


Ok, let me be clear, I am not getting into a name calling game with you by calling you dumb and ignorant despite your eager attempt to be (now that is a joke).

There have been posts on here , and I am going to paraphrase, that if you protest with a Nazi or stand side by side, even if you do not know the person to be a Nazi, then you basically are supporting the Nazis.

And the poster(s) do not even care what the issue is. That is the problem I am having. Grouping non racist people in with a racist organization based on a political belief (i.e., lower taxes), not a moral belief. I would bet everyone on this board is non racist in their hearts.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: Swish
you just need to get out of your feelings.


I love my feelings. Wouldn't have them any other way.
Maybe you are the one that needs to look in the mirror.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Neo-Nazi site founder says 'troll storm' is protected speech, wants lawsuit dismissed

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5