Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
D
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
D
Bombshell House Intel Report Exposes Massive FISA Abuses

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/0...ses_431894.html

A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

Rep. Gaetz: "Heads Will Roll" at DOJ and FBI When Details Of FISA Abuse Memo Come Out

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...abuse_memo.html

Back to Videos
Rep. Gaetz: "Heads Will Roll" at DOJ and FBI When Details Of FISA Abuse Memo Come Out
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date January 19, 2018

Rep. Matt Gaetz appeared on FNC's 'America's Newsroom' Friday morning to discuss the effort to release a Top Secret memo which allegedly details abuse of FISA surveillance during the Obama administration. Gaetz also told Sean Hannity Thursday night that if it comes out: "I believe people will go to jail."

Fox News contributor Sara Carter reported Thursday that the memo shows "extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse."

By Friday morning, #ReleaseTheMemo had gone viral on Twitter, calling on lawmakers to make it public. Sara Carter also reports that an unnamed congressional member told her "we probably will get this stuff released by the end of the month."

"Unfortunately, I can't get into the specific details of this Top Secret document," Gaetz said on Fox News Friday morning. "I think there are people who could face criminal consequences as a result of the activities laid out in this memo. It’s easy to see after reading this memo why Senator Grassley and why Senator Graham wanted to refer this matter for criminal prosecution. Laws were broken."

Gaetz also issued a statement on his congressional website: "The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice. The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."

I can't wait til this memo is released. Russian collusion my ass!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: daytnabacker
Bombshell House Intel Report Exposes Massive FISA Abuses

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/0...ses_431894.html

A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...abuse_memo.html

Back to Videos
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date January 19, 2018

Rep. Matt Gaetz appeared on FNC's 'America's Newsroom' Friday morning to discuss the effort to release a Top Secret memo which allegedly details abuse of FISA surveillance during the Obama administration. Gaetz also told Sean Hannity Thursday night that if it comes out: "I believe people will go to jail."

Fox News contributor Sara Carter reported Thursday that the memo shows "extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse."

By Friday morning, #ReleaseTheMemo had gone viral on Twitter, calling on lawmakers to make it public. Sara Carter also reports that an unnamed congressional member told her "we probably will get this stuff released by the end of the month."

"Unfortunately, I can't get into the specific details of this Top Secret document," Gaetz said on Fox News Friday morning. "I think there are people who could face criminal consequences as a result of the activities laid out in this memo. It’s easy to see after reading this memo why Senator Grassley and why Senator Graham wanted to refer this matter for criminal prosecution. Laws were broken."

Gaetz also issued a statement on his congressional website: "The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice. The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."

I can't wait til this memo is released. Russian collusion my ass!

Drip Drip Drip!!! Ha!Ha!Ha! I hope this helps drain the swamp!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
O
Legend
Legend
O
FISA abuse memo, #ReleaseTheMemo campaign send Congress, Wikileaks and Twitter into a tailspin

By Dan Boylan - The Washington Times - Friday, January 19, 2018

Interest in a classified House Intelligence Committee memo, which reportedly outlines how the anti-Trump dossier was used by the FBI to justify surveillance against Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, has caused an online frenzy.

Late Thursday, WikiLeaks jumped into the proceedings, offering a reward of up to $1 million to anyone who could send them a copy.

Meanwhile, reports emerged that the Twitter hashtag calling for the memo’s public release — #ReleaseTheMemo — was receiving a major online push by Russian-linked Twitter accounts.

According to the Hamilton 68 Dashboard, an independent tracker of Russian online influence campaigns, #ReleaseTheMemo received a massive boost over the past 48 hours, from more than 500 Twitter accounts suspected to have connections to Kremlin online propaganda efforts, the Washington Examiner reported. Some accounts, but noted, clearly behaved like automated “bots” deigned to amplifying American conspiracy theories and disinformation.

On Thursday, the House House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines to release the FISA abuse memo. According to sources close to the committee, it addresses text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page which prove the dossier was used to justify FISA warrants.

Previously the FBI’s deputy head of counterintelligence, Mr. Strzok played a primary role in investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state. He also worked on the FBI’s probe into possible coordination between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia in the 2016 election until leaving the investigation in July.

During the Clinton investigation, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Paige, who worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, had a romantic relationship, according to multiple reports. Defenders of Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok told the Washington Post that there was no misconduct between the two.

On Thursday, when Democrats voted against making the memo available for all House members, the panel’s top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff, dismissed it as a “profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation.”

“Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI,” Mr. Schiff said a statement widely quoted by media. “This may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals.”

Republicans, however, pounced on the document as a long-awaited vindication of their argument that Mr. Trump was smeared politically by the Washington Establishment after his election, which grossly exaggerated his connection to Russia.

“I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called ‘Russian collusion.’ What I saw is absolutely shocking,” tweeted conservative Freedom Caucus leader, Rep. Mark Meadows, who also called for its release.

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan was quoted as saying.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That’s how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry was quoted as saying.

Reports claimed that the memo could be released next week provided the White House does not object.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/19/fisa-abuse-memo-and-releasethememo-send-congress-w/

I have to admit that I want to see this report, but my initial reaction is that it is just another attempt to distract and discredit the Trump Russia investigation. A hatchet job from the right. We'll see I guess.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
This is basically a giant whataboutism towards Obama.

How does this
Quote:
Top Secret memo which allegedly details abuse of FISA surveillance during the Obama administration.
even connect to the Mueller investigation?

Do we all forget Mueller got brought in once Trump obstructed justice by firing the man who lead an investigation into Russian meddling into the 2016 election?

Oh right, this is driven by the same people who think Obama's a kenyan born marxist looking to instigate sharia law from deep within the deep state. Yes, there are some of you here who truly believe this, and that saddens me.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist

How does this
Quote:
Top Secret memo which allegedly details abuse of FISA surveillance during the Obama administration.

Do we all forget Mueller got brought in once Trump obstructed justice by firing the man who lead an investigation into Russian meddling into the 2016 election?

Oh right, this is driven by the same people who think Obama's a kenyan born marxist looking to instigate sharia law from deep within the deep state. Yes, there are some of you here who truly believe this, and that saddens me.

I thought Mueller got brought in when Trump supposedly colluded with the Russians. then later changed to he must of obstructed justice because there was no evidence that collusion existed.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg

How does this
Quote:

I thought Mueller got brought in when Trump supposedly colluded with the Russians. then later changed to he must of obstructed justice because there was no evidence that collusion existed.

Republicans appointed Mueller as Special Counsel after Trump fired Comey. They didn't trust Trump to allow a fair investigation via the DOJ. But you can blame Dems because that's all you know how to do.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Faux News

Legend
Legend
Still waiting on the GOP to drop the bombshell.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
Still waiting on the GOP to drop the bombshell.

The staff they had putting it all together has been furloughed.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
With or without pay

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Does it matter? We’ll pay them now or when they get back.

#GMSTRONG
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:

How does this

Quote:

We wont know that until its released I guess. Something tells me its either one of two things....

1. It shows that under Mueller as Head of FBI some shady things were going on - or that he himself had something to do with illegal activities

or

2. It doesn't and its a talking point.

I am not ready to say either one is correct until we see the memo - if we ever do.

Legend
Legend
Well they better deliver, cause they got everybody interested in it.

This better not be another “I have evidence of obama faking his birth certificate” issue. I hope theirs an actual memo to keep the GOP from looking stupid....again.

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Swish
Well they better deliver, cause they got everybody interested in it.

This better not be another “I have evidence of obama faking his birth certificate” issue. I hope theirs an actual memo to keep the GOP from looking stupid....again.
I don't disagree at all with you on this topic.

I am as I am sure you are interested in seeing this "memo" first hand. Whatever it is.

I give them credit though, they at least are not just releasing it because they have "cold". rofl

Legend
Legend
If it was an expose' on the Republicans or on the Trump administration CNN and the Washington Post would already have a copy of it from unnamed sources and we would have been reading it for days now.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
If it was an expose' on the Republicans or on the Trump administration CNN and the Washington Post would already have a copy of it from unnamed sources and we would have been reading it for days now.
And the Dems would have voted to release it instead of trying to bury it.

That says a lot about the memo as well. The party of transparency.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Do you also have a problem with the fact that Kenneth Starr began the Bill Clinton investigation with Whitewater but it ended up with Monica Lewinsky?

I didn't think so.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
He can't get into the details of the "top secret" document" But he can confirm it's existence! LOL

That sounds a lot like, I can't prove it, but it's true..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

How does this
Quote:

Nope, Trump fired Comey, Mueller was brought in to investigate potential obstruction of justice.. But had to follow up on the Russia thing because when you break it down, why would trump obstruct if not for the Russia thing

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
He can't get into the details of the "top secret" document" But he can confirm it's existence! LOL

And soon they'll turn it around and say "prove it's not true." without proving that it even exists.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
D
Legend
Legend
D
Very curious to see the SOURCE of the info and whats in it ..

I also want to know what happend to the witness they were talking about 6 weeks or so ago that was an informant for the FBI I believe ... THAT SUDDENLY FIZZLED ....

What a mess this country is ...

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/...nce-abuses.html

Looks like we will have to wait until March. Looks like Obama was the communist we all thought he was.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well of course he was. It went from Thursday until March? I wonder how far they'll push it back in March? lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

And soon they'll turn it around and say "prove it's not true." without proving that it even exists.

It exists, but apparently it's full of flaws. Trump has the power to declassify the memo and really has no reason not to, if it proves his innocence. If it doesn't, then obviously posturing around it would be the better political move.

Legend
Legend
How in the hell did you get “obama was a communist” out of this nonsense?

You’re only proving you have no idea what the word even means. But trump loves the uneducated so I guess that’s cool.

Also, lol. Already moving the timeframe back?

Willit, what did I tell you bro lmfao

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Well of course he was. It went from Thursday until March? I wonder how far they'll push it back in March? lmao

The repubs need a version of Diane Feinstein .. if they’d stoop to her level .. it’d be out there all ready ...

SAD they have no one of her “moral character” ...

Legend
Legend
“Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much,” he added.

Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania stated bluntly, “You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is.”

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

It exists, but apparently it's full of flaws. Trump has the power to declassify the memo and really has no reason not to, if it proves his innocence. If it doesn't, then obviously posturing around it would be the better political move.
Other than the fact that if he did, some would be screaming hes trying to interfere with the investigation...blah blah blah.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Other than the fact that if he did, some would be screaming hes trying to interfere with the investigation...blah blah blah.

he's already been interfering, so this wouldn't be new, nor would it be surprising. he might as well live up to his reputation.

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

How does this
Quote:

Right... Mueller was brought in to investigate the claims of Russian collusion. This was why Comey justified releasing (leaking) his memos.. in order to get a special prosecutor involved.

Now the problem with the entire investigation, as it seems to be, is that the FISA warrant that was approved to put various Trump associates under surveillance, was based upon the Golden Shower dossier.

Shortly after the dossier's release, it was shown to be a hoax.

The fact that it was a hoax negates the "probable cause" that justified the approval of the warrant. Any evidence collected based on that warrant is 100%, completely unadmissable because it wasn't legally or properly obtained. Essentially it becomes a massive 4th Amendment violation.

In other words, if I pulled over a car and arrested the river because he had a dead hooker in his trunk, if I didn't have a legal reason to pull him over, any evidence I collected from that stop (the dead hooker) is not admissible.

Without evidence...

I don't know what if any role Obama had in it directly.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
the dossier was a hoax? according to who?

cause not only did parts of tht dossier get confirmed, seems people are wetting the bed over the context of it.

the fact that ANY of it got confirmed in the first place should be cause for concern, but here you go blowing it off.

Putin would be pleased.

- Theodore Roosevelt
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Comey let it all go due to Trump obstructing for Flynn. None of this involves the dossier.

What has been corroborated so far.

Quote:
In other words, if I pulled over a car and arrested the river because he had a dead hooker in his trunk, if I didn't have a legal reason to pull him over, any evidence I collected from that stop (the dead hooker) is not admissible.

Okay but you would end up with probable cause in this situation if some of the following happened:

If that person's attorney general lied about contacts with Russian individuals...

If another administrative official lied about being a foreign agent...

If that person's son-in-law sought to set up a secret back channel to Russia...

And so and on so forth.

So much more exists than the dossier. Even you know this.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

The FBI Lost 5 Months Worth of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents

Timothy Meads
|

Posted: Jan 21, 2018

The Daily Caller reports that the FBI “failed to preserve five months of text messages" exchanged between two anti-Trump FBI employees who may have compromised on going investigations such as the Clinton e-mail scandal and the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
The Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross reports that “The disclosure was made Friday in a letter sent by the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC).

'The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,' Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC
He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.”

As this author previously noted, according to the Washington Post, Strzok's actions may have influenced other investigations, such as the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's illegal e-mail use. The "text messages with a colleague" the Times refers to is regarding messages critical of President Trump exchanged with FBI attorney Lisa Page, with whom Strzok was having an affair.

"Peter Strzok, as deputy head of counterintelligence at the FBI, was a key player in the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server to do government work as secretary of state, as well as the probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 election.

During the Clinton investigation, Strzok was involved in a romantic relationship with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.
The extramarital affair was problematic, these people said, but of greater concern among senior law enforcement officials were text messages the two exchanged during the Clinton investigation and campaign season, in which they expressed anti-Trump sentiments and other comments that appeared to favor Clinton."

As noted by Ross, May 17, 2017 is of particular significance. That is the day special counsel Robert Mueller took over the Russian investigation. Correct or not, the fact that text messages between Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page from the previous mysteriously disappeared is sure to draw suspicion that something nefarious was occurring at the FBI during that time.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymea...agents-n2437618

A
Legend
Legend
A

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
What about her emails.

What about their text messages.

O
Legend
Legend
O
GOP lawmakers raise concerns over 'secret society' in FBI agents' texts

BY OLIVIA BEAVERS - 01/22/18 10:57 PM EST

House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) on Monday raised concerns that the two FBI agents who privately exchanged text messages disparaging President Trump mentioned a "secret society" shortly after the Republican candidate won the election.

Gowdy joins a chorus of Republicans who are upset over texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with some claiming they serve as proof of FBI bias against Trump in the probes into Russian election meddling, as well as into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of State.

Strzok, who spoke in openly derisive terms about Trump, served on both investigations before being removed by the Russia special counsel.

"[T]he day after the election...there is a text exchange between these two FBI agents, these supposed to be fact-centric FBI agents saying, 'Perhaps this is the first meeting of the secret society,'" Gowdy said on Fox News' "The Story with Martha MacCallum."

"So I'm going to want to know what secret society you are talking about, because you're supposed to be investigating objectively the person who just won the Electoral College," he continued.

Gowdy also pointing to his concern about their mention of an "insurance policy" in their back-and-forth during the spring of 2016, a remark that has captured Republicans' attention.

Special counsel Robert Mueller removed the agents from his team after news of their critical messages surfaced, but Republicans continue to argue the agents reveal a prejudice against Trump within the FBI.

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas), a House Judiciary Committee member, also indicated that the existence of a secret society within the government raises red flags that top officials were working against Trump.

"We learned today about information that in the immediate aftermath of his election, there may have been a 'secret society' of folks within the Department of Justice and the FBI, to include Page and Strzok, working against him. I'm not saying that actually happened, but when folks speak in those terms, they need to come forward to explain the context," Ratcliffe said on Fox with Gowdy by his side.

The Texas lawmaker said he is not bothered that Strzok and Page had an "intense anti-Trump bias," as long as they put their personal feelings aside and performed properly and fairly in their job.

The FBI told lawmakers in a letter over the weekend that the bureau did not have a record of messages exchanged over a roughly five-month period between Strzok and Page, citing problems with the bureau's issued mobile phones.

The announcement further fueled the scrutiny of Republicans, who are calling for efforts to track down the missing messages.

Ratcliffe indicated that their disappearance appears suspicious.

"It is possible these text messages that are missing, perhaps they really were lost. Perhaps it is another strange coincidence," Ratcliffe said, adding that it "is harder and harder for us to explain one strange coincidence after another."

Republicans have also sought to draw attention to the text messages as a sign that the investigation is politically motivated against the president, while Democrats accuse their colleagues of attempting to undermine the Russia probe, which is looking into possible ties between Trump campaign aides and Russia.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday announced the Justice Department will investigate the missing text messages, a decision that comes after he faced pressure from the White House and GOP lawmakers to look into the matter.

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source," Sessions said in a statement.

The president and his allies have described Mueller's Russia investigation as a "witch hunt."

http://thehill.com/policy/370211-gowdy-s...-after-election

I want to see these texts too so I don't have to listen to 8 years of shadow government babble after Trump is ousted. I mean it could actually be possible that there is/was a conspiracy to keep Trump out of office. In hindsight that might be grounds for promotions all around.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
I mean it could actually be possible that there is/was a conspiracy to keep Trump out of office. In hindsight that might be grounds for promotions all around.
And there it is folks, 100% TDS. OCD has no issue whatsoever with the left trying to overthrow a legitimate election. Disgusting.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Not in-reply to OCD...

Except Rosenstein, an individual not associated with the scary Obama anti-Christ Islamic deep state, appointed Mueller. Mueller got rid of these people, too.

Sigh...

We’re realky going full bore attacks on our democracy with these attacks on the FBI.

What’s next?

Get your silly whataboutisms out of here, and stop walking in lock-step with an individual who committed obstruction of justice twice in his first year of the presidency.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
We’re really going full bore attacks on our democracy with these attacks on the FBI.
For years the left has screamed about abuses in power when it pertains to FBI, LEO, DA's, and so on. . . . then when there is proof that some agents are partisan and have been REMOVED from an investigation because so, its attacks on the FBI because we want to get down to the truth? lol.

You see, I jus want the truth, because I have a feeling I know what that is. The problem is with the left ...

D
Legend
Legend
D
Dude is OK attacking the president with ZERO EVIDENCE yet is in fear for our democracy for letting the FACTS come out about the FBI and what a complete sham its upper mgmt. has turned in to ...

That tells me all I need to know about dude ...

And he’s teaching our youth ... at least we know where the problems with the youth were having now a days comes from .... our young minds are getting poisoned with crap like that ...

IGNORE the FACTS at all costs to push your AGENDA .... thats every days lesson plan in their world ... thumbsdown

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Bombshell memo could end Mueller Investigation

Link Copied to Clipboard