Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
[Funny, the picture you show is millennial females, when your side has stated all along how women hate him - ahahahahaha,


Clinton won 55% of millennials while trump got 37%.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
This is a fun one too...




Notice swish that he didn’t comment on this one that most of the dudes standing up for trump and getting all bent about those of us that speak against him, are crusty old white dudes?


[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
H
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
H
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
Portland after posting those memes:


Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
Hmm. If you had any idea of how I look, you’d realize you look the fool. I’m the same size I was when I graduated high school 28 years ago. A svelt 148 pounds. But whatever. Attack me personally just as I did you...oh wait...

Last edited by PortlandDawg; 01/26/18 04:31 PM.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 4,974
D
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 4,974
Originally Posted By: Haus
Portland after posting those memes:



And the liberals are making fun of Sarah Sanders for her weight and dress.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16,195
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16,195
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: Swish
i agree. on the macbook spitting facts to the uneducated such as yourself.
I bet you are doing something different on the mac book with that look on your face - you still looking up more about stormy huh?


She helped make america great again.


So did Hillary. She paved the way for Trump.


#GMSTRONG
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
H
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
H
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
My bad, got you and OCD mixed up. wink



Better?

(It's all in good fun.)

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
I’m a Focker. Yup. You better hope when your time comes you have a nurse half as compassionate and half as skilled as I am looking after you.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
H
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
H
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
I’m a Focker. Yup. You better hope when your time comes you have a nurse half as compassionate and half as skilled as I am looking after you.

Yup, I hope so. Nurses are the unsung heroes of hospitals. It's a hard job with a lot to deal with and you don't get nearly enough credit.

Let me get the memes out of my system and I'll be done with them for a while. promise.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,186
Quote:
Sarah Sanders for her weight and dress.


Marie Osmond after a really rough date...



"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,804
O
OCD Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
O
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,804
Originally Posted By: Haus
My bad, got you and OCD mixed up. wink



Better?

(It's all in good fun.)


Really? I was staying out of this little game but you had to drag me into it. Stand by to receive!

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,804
O
OCD Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
O
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,804
Here is Haus standing up for Trump at Dawgtalkers thumbsup


Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Is it better to give or receive?


No Craps Given
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
That one tooth slays me.


No Craps Given
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
H
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
H
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
Liked for the spicy meme.

I could have done without seeing that one tooth though.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
The ultimate problem with the president answering everything with “fake news” is that it’s not actually a denial about the reporting, it’s just a cute way of denying something without actually providing thought.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Quote:
How many times has trump lied?


About as much per year as the Clintons did laugh


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump: Fighting back against Russia probe is not obstruction

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5