Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1423326 03/17/18 08:35 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Good game so far.

Legend
Legend
Man, we need a week or two off to get everyone back. Goodness, it would be quicker to list the people available to play than the inactive bodies.

Zizic, Calderon, Holland and Perrantes are playing.

I wonder if anyone will have any gas for the 4th quarter.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
69 - 52. Cavs up on top at halftime.

Legend
Legend
Running out of gas in the 3rd. If I drive up to the UC fast enough, I might be able to play some of the 4th.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
L
Legend
Legend
L
Jr is officially worthless, between his stupid floor game, lack of defense and the inability to hit water if he fell out of a boat. I’d rather play 4 on 5

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
My sleeping pills are kickin' in, I'm gonna record the rest of this and hit the hay. Go Cavs!

L
Legend
Legend
L
Zizic getting better every game

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
L
Legend
Legend
L
You have to have a pg with lebron, ball just does t move when lebron runs point. Our defense is a joke, if this is the defense we will play in the playoffs, 1 and done.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Desperately need Love and Osman back.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
Man Calderon has just been solid all year.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c....

Wow. Hope is health is ok.

Scott @ WFNY Verified account
@WFNYScott
Ty Lue is stepping down. Citing health reasons.

Tweet

M
Legend
Legend
M
From Tyronn Lue:

"After many conversations with our doctors and Koby and much thought given to what is best for the team and my health, I need to step back from coaching for the time being and focus on trying to establish a stronger and healthier foundation from which to coach for the rest of the season.

I have had chest pains and other troubling symptoms, compounded by a loss of sleep, throughout the year. Despite a battery of tests, there have been no conclusions as to what the exact issue is.

While I have tried to work through it, the last thing I want is for it to affect the team. I am going to use this time to focus on a prescribed routine and medication, which has previously been difficult to start in the midst of a season. My goal is to come out of it a stronger and healthier version of myself so I can continue to lead this team to the Championship we are all working towards.

I greatly appreciate Dan Gilbert, Koby Altman, our medical team and the organization's support throughout."

From Koby Altman:

“We know how difficult these circumstances are for Coach Lue and we support him totally in this focused approach to addressing his health issues.”

Link

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c....

Wow. Hope is health is ok.

Scott @ WFNY Verified account
@WFNYScott
Ty Lue is stepping down. Citing health reasons.

Tweet

oh wow. i hope he can recover from whatever is going on. not good.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Legend
Legend
D
Well we all seemed to not be with Ty but stepping down for health reasons is NOT the way I wanted to see unfold. Especially this late into the season. Get better Lue.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
Well we all seemed to not be with Ty but stepping down for health reasons is NOT the way I wanted to see unfold. Especially this late into the season. Get better Lue.

Wow, big news. Agree with you too. I was sort of hoping for a change-up in coaching, but not like this. Hope Ty figures out what is ailing him and makes a full recovery.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I hope he's ok but this sounds a bit odd to me. Sounds like a way out and save face type of situation. I can't imagine feigning a health issue but that league is insane.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Even LeBron had to take a couple weeks off a couple years ago.

Get well coach.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt
I hope he's ok but this sounds a bit odd to me. Sounds like a way out and save face type of situation. I can't imagine feigning a health issue but that league is insane.

I hate to play online doctor here, but it kind of sounds like he's having panic attacks too. Low sleep and high-stress isn't good for the body.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg

I hate to play online doctor here, but it kind of sounds like he's having panic attacks too. Low sleep and high-stress isn't good for the body.

I agree with you. The combination of those two can do some weird things to your mind and body.

It's so easy to spit venom at these guys when the team isn't performing that it's so so easy to forget that they're people with their own sets of issues. Unfortunately, it takes something like this to remind us of that. I doubt this changes how we feel about him as a coach of our Cavs, but I sincerely hope the guy figures everything out to allow him to live a healthier life.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It does sound like panic attacks. I have a good friend who struggled for a number of years and he always swore he had heart issues. He's fine and finally got the upper hand on it. It's legitimately scary for the sufferer.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
From Tyronn Lue:

"After many conversations with our doctors and Koby and much thought given to what is best for the team and my health, I need to step back from coaching for the time being and focus on trying to establish a stronger and healthier foundation from which to coach for the rest of the season.

I have had chest pains and other troubling symptoms, compounded by a loss of sleep, throughout the year. Despite a battery of tests, there have been no conclusions as to what the exact issue is.

While I have tried to work through it, the last thing I want is for it to affect the team. I am going to use this time to focus on a prescribed routine and medication, which has previously been difficult to start in the midst of a season. My goal is to come out of it a stronger and healthier version of myself so I can continue to lead this team to the Championship we are all working towards.

I greatly appreciate Dan Gilbert, Koby Altman, our medical team and the organization's support throughout."

From Koby Altman:

“We know how difficult these circumstances are for Coach Lue and we support him totally in this focused approach to addressing his health issues.”

Link

Wow, I hope that he's OK.

This is really a high stress job, maybe the most stressful in the NBA. Hopefully he fully recovers.

I wonder who is taking over for the rest of the season?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

Larry Drew

Legend
Legend
He's a good choice.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I don't think Lue is faking it. I don't think it's an excuse. I think he has legitimate health concerns that people have known about for some time and it was kept quiet because that is the way he wanted it.

Like many others, I wish nothing but the best for Coach Lue has he battles his health issues.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

I think it could be that or possibly Angina. Sometimes, an issue like that can also trigger panic attacks.

As someone who has had panic attacks in very specific circumstances only, when you first start having them they are scary. Once you realize what they are you can shorten the attack / calm down sooner.

For myself, I tend to get them when I have had little sleep, have had a heavy meal before bed. They only tend to happen the moment after I fall asleep, it really is bizarre.

Then when I am having one, I have this odd desire to get up and go for a run.

Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
D
Legend
Legend
D
@mcten
New story: Tyronn Lue is stepping away from coaching the Cavs "for the time being" because of health reasons. Sources tell @wojespn CLE hopes he could return in a period of days, not weeks

@daldridgetnt
Tyronn Lue will be on a one-week plan to address his health issues, per source. The current plan is to return to the bench next week.

Legend
Legend

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
L
Legend
Legend
L
I know I give him a hard time, but hope he gets it figured out if there is something wrong. I can imagine the stress with the expectations and the trying season has to get to anyone. Hope he gets well soon

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
j/c:

I don't think Lue is faking it. I don't think it's an excuse. I think he has legitimate health concerns that people have known about for some time and it was kept quiet because that is the way he wanted it.

Like many others, I wish nothing but the best for Coach Lue has he battles his health issues.

I'm on board with all of that.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
I know I give him a hard time, but hope he gets it figured out if there is something wrong. I can imagine the stress with the expectations and the trying season has to get to anyone. Hope he gets well soon

The first thing I thought of, Lead's constant bashing of Lue finally gave our poor coach an ulcer. Just kidding. poke cool

I hope Ty gets this figured out. I'd like him to not set a time for a return and play that by ear. No need saying "next week" when this has been going on for a long time. Take the time, get help, rest up and worry about basketball later.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
Kevin is playing tonight. Nice!

So many banged up players:

TT - out
Korver - Questionable
Hood - out
Cedi - out
Nance - out

I'm glad Kevin is no longer on that list.

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

Whoever Lebron says is taking over

All joking aside, here's to a speedy recovery for Coach Lue

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
E
Legend
Legend
E
I hope Coach Lue is Ok.

I don't like him much as a coach.

And I have to guess this situation with the team is feeding his anxiety.

Hopefully he can find some peace and resolution to it.

No Craps Given
D
Legend
Legend
D
Welcome back, Love!

D
Legend
Legend
D
It's great seeing #0 back out there.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Love deep! He had a nice hustle rebound earlier too.

Legend
Legend
Zizic continues to play well. really like that

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
My sports stream died a death, and now I'm fiending for a stream.

If someone has a stream, send it to me.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
you dont have espn?

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Legend
Legend
D
I PM'ed ya!

I like the Harley Davidson patches on the Buck's uniform.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Cavs/NBA continued

Link Copied to Clipboard