Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1463897 06/10/18 09:59 AM
M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
The Don didn't get what he wanted at the G-7 so he's throwing a fit, making claiming that that the Canadian PM stabbed him in the back and a bunch of other petty charges.

The story below was written before Trumps childish act, tweeting his displeasure with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau (and other G-6 leaders).

Did Trump throw a fit because of Trudeau's speech..or because the G-6 members said NO to allowingh Russia to re-enter the club?

My vote goes to the Don's love for Putin and Russia and I would not be surprised if Trump manages a face to face with Putin before returning back to the USA.

Putin calls on Trump to hold US-Russia summit
Putin wants the U.S. president to make good on a promise for a one-on-one, face-to-face encounter

STEPHANIE GRIFFITH
JUN 9, 2018, 1:26 PM
link

On his way to the G7 Summit of America’s longtime allies, Donald Trump urged that Russia be re-admitted to the group, a call that stunned experienced foreign policy hands who have learned over the years be wary of its president Vladimir Putin. Intelligence officials say the former KGB spymaster has been especially busy making mischief around the globe — including meddling in the 2016 US elections.

The Times of London
✔
@thetimes
President Trump has wrecked Theresa May’s efforts to use the G7 summit to further isolate President Putin, by calling for Russia to rejoin the elite group http://spr.ly/6017DceFS

2:10 AM - Jun 9, 2018

Now it seems that the two leaders are upping the ante, and that a face-to-face meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin may be in the works.

In a speech on Saturday, Putin reached out to Trump, calling for a bilateral U.S.-Russia summit.

“Trump keeps the promises that he made in his campaign,” Putin said, according to the Washington Post, which published a transcript of the recorded message.

“One of those promises was to improve Russian-American relations. I hope that this also takes place. At any rate, we are ready for this. I believe that the ball is in America’s court,” Putin said, as Trump prepared to depart for an off-again, now on-again summit in Singapore next week with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un.

CNBC reported Saturday that Vienna, Austria is being considered as a possible venue for the meeting.

It’s the latest sign of the increasingly cozy relations between the U.S. president famously derided by Hillary Clinton during a campaign debate as “Putin’s puppet.” And it comes with Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible election collusion having netted at least 20 indictments or guilty pleas so far.

This is how Trump is trying to buy the loyalty of key aides in the Russia investigation
Trump first dangled the prospect of a summit with Putin back in March, during a phone call with the Russian leader. The Wall Street Journal reported last week on renewed efforts to lay the groundwork for a possible tête-à-tête.

The reminder from the Kremlin will do nothing to allay the worries of those who suspect that Moscow colluded with the Trump campaign to swing the 2016 presidential election in his favor. Neither will it please those who say that the administration needs to do more to punish Russia for its role in meddling in the election, and to maintain the expulsions and sanctions Russia incurred following its seizure of Crimea.

Things will be very awkward for Trump at the G7 summit
Cozier ties with Russia have come at the expense of, in part, more fraught relations with U.S. allies Canada and Europe, after Trump imposed a raft of new tariffs and pulled out of the Paris Climate Accords and the Iran nuclear agreement.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
By chance, Donald Trump and Barack Obama found themselves at the same barber shop.

As they sat there, not a word was spoken in the shop.The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear the topic might turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, Trump's barber reached for the aftershave. Trump was quick to stop him. "None of that for me. Melania will smell that and think I've been in a damn whorehouse."

The other barber turned to Obama. "How about you?"
Obama: "Go ahead. Neither of us knows what the inside of a whorehouse smells like."

"too many notes, not enough music-"
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Some of you act like the United States are equals with the other nations in the G7. Sorry. we are not equals. Not even close. They need to do what they are told and fall in line. The USA is the leader and not equal partners. The negotiations should begin and end with that in mind.

Mr apologize President has left the oval office. Get use to it.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
Some of you act like the United States are equals with the other nations in the G7. Sorry. we are not equals. Not even close. They need to do what they are told and fall in line. The USA is the leader and not equal partners. The negotiations should begin and end with that in mind.

I struggle to believe that anyone can actually think like that. "they need to do what they are told" ... LMAO

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: mgh888

I struggle to believe that anyone can actually think like that. "they need to do what they are told" ... LMAO

Why give into their demands? They need us, not vice versa.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
M
Legend
Legend
M
Yeah. All the countries all over the world are lining up to bow down to the USA and do whatever we demand of them. They have no self interest or self pride and every country would fall into collapse if not for the USA. I'm quite sure of it - or actually I am quite sure some people think like that - I've even worked with some of them.

I'm sure acting like a total jerk, a bigot, and making totally false claims on twitter is the way to resolve this issue.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend

Where do you get your information, FOX news? Trump directly?

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/040115/which-countries-have-highest-tariffs.asp

Just a little information for you. We have tariff as high or higher than many other countries.. and to think, Trump just beat up on (or attempted to at least) the country with the LOWEST tariffs on american goods.

This president lies constantly... Too bad so many people believe him.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Quote:
This president lies constantly... Too bad so many people believe him

Dolts, dummies, and dunderheads keep grifters in business all the time. Nothing for the rest of us to do but shake our heads slowly.

Barnum was right.

Legend
Legend
Why would anyone love Russia?

Oh, I see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55tu3kTyHRU

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
They need to do what they are told and fall in line.

Sounds like a dictator to me. Foxnews agrees at the 18 second mark in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=vI3DoQsshWQ

1st String
1st String

This is precisely why other countries hate Americans. People like you give Americans a bad reputation as naive, chest thumping toddlers who think 'Murica is the only country in the world that matters.

"You're gonna do WHAT?!"
-Tim Robbins as Merlin in Top Gun
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 442Dawg

This is precisely why other countries hate Americans. People like you give Americans a bad reputation as naive, chest thumping toddlers who think 'Murica is the only country in the world that matters.

People like you have made it so other countries now live here due to open borders. I guess you are saying they hate themselves now.

L
2nd String
2nd String
L

I can personally attest to that... (and don't forget loud)

Legend
Legend
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Sometimes, you just say stuff, don't you?

Try some impulse control.

#tourettes

Legend
Legend
Did you watch the vid?
It makes complete sense.

Some of it is a vision of the Garden of Eden, others what Heaven may look like.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 06/11/18 12:39 PM.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

People like you have made it so other countries now live here due to open borders. I guess you are saying they hate themselves now.

Just out of curosity 40, are you an american indian.. by that I mean a native american?

I mean, if you are, they I suppose you can talk..

but if you aren't then you wouldn't be here unless the borders were open..

Just thought you'd like to know.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TDS > Ressentiment

[Linked Image]

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Oh, I see...

This is a video of Hungary...

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Oh, I see...

Its of the Slovic People who live all thru the region.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Oh, I see...

Yes, and those slavs are from Hungary. They're dancing with a Hungary flag.

Legend
Legend

Oh, I see...

once again proving how unaware a lot of Americans are of the world around them.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

Oh, I see...

And the title of the Video is????

P
Legend
Legend
P
There you go stating facts to someone who doesn't care about those pesky things.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
There you go stating facts to someone who doesn't care about those pesky things.

Look up where the Slavic People live and there you will find your facts.

Stick to Concrete.

Customarily, Slavs are subdivided into East Slavs (chiefly Russians, Ukrainians, and Belarusians), West Slavs (chiefly Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, and Wends, or Sorbs), and South Slavs (chiefly Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Slovenes, Macedonians, and Montenegrins).

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 06/11/18 03:01 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
They are flying a Hungarian flag. That tells you exactly everything you need to know about where they're from. You were wrong.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Oh, I see...

And the title of the Video is????

I'm not sure. All I could see was your post where you talked about Russia.

Legend
Legend
He's paid in rubles to hang out here all day providing his own very personal brand of "lip service" to 'Vlad the impaler.'

M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
What kind of response would you expect from Putin if his best buddy Trump tried to get the G-7 to just forget about Russia's invasion of Crimea and give Putin a do over?

It seems that Trump and Putin believe the Crimea invasion wasn't anything to get upset about and it is time for the rest of the G-6 to agree with Trump and let his best buddy Putin back in the G-8 club.

When the rest of the G-6 disagreed with the Donald about letting Putin return to the G-8, that likely POed Trump so he had to find something to spout off about...so he attacked Trudeau, preferring to send his hitmen out to badmouth the Canadian PM, rather than muster the courage to say what he needed to say directly to Trudeau.

Putin says he’s ‘ready’ to return to G-7 after Trump suggestion

1 day ago
link

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday welcomed President Trump's suggestion that Russia be readmitted to the Group of Seven (G-7), even as the controversial idea failed to gain traction among other world leaders.

The Associated Press reported that Putin addressed the issue at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, two days after Trump recommended Russia should again be part what was previously the Group of Eight.

"It wasn't us who left," Putin said.

"We will be ready to greet them all in Moscow," he added, referring to leaders of the U.S., the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, Canada and Italy.

Trump riled U.S. allies on Friday when he suggested Russia be readmitted to the G-7, despite the country's 2014 expulsion because it annexed Crimea from Ukraine.

Other leaders attending this weekend's G-7 summit rejected Trump's idea. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he told Trump the organization is not "remotely" considering adding Russia.

Trump has drawn frequent criticism for his friendly tone toward Russia and Putin. Lawmakers have questioned his hesitance to criticize Russia, particularly for its attempts to influence the 2016 U.S. election.

His comments ahead of the G-7 summit prompted fresh criticism from some U.S. lawmakers.

Putin also hit Trump on Sunday for his decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal earlier this year.

The AP reported that Putin warned the decision could "destabilize the situation" in the Middle East. He added that Russia will continue to honor the agreement, which offers Iran sanctions relief in exchange for Tehran curbing its nuclear program.

Despite those comments, Putin reportedly said he's willing to meet with Trump, "as soon as the U.S. side is ready."

Don't be surprised if Trump drops in to meet with Putin after his meeting with North Korea. It seems the meeting schedule with North Korea has been reduced by some 12 hours, which would give Trump time to report to Vladimir before returning to the USA.

Legend
Legend
Don't you visit family when you are in town?

M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

No Russians in my family, so I wouldn't have anyone to visit in Russia, if I were tagging along with the Trumper.

Now Repubs..it is remarkable how quickly they can change their stripes and their love of country(ies), to now include their love of Putin and Russia.

When it comes to love of country..one country..The United States of America...just like Trump, today's Republicans do not seem to regard "love of country (the USA)", as a high priority.

Many Republicans have said, this Republican party is unrecognizable...that I agree with.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mac

No Russians in my family, so I wouldn't have anyone to visit in Russia, if I were tagging along with the Trumper.

Now Repubs..it is remarkable how quickly they can change their stripes and their love of country(ies), to now include their love of Putin and Russia.

When it comes to love of country..one country..The United States of America...just like Trump, today's Republicans do not seem to regard "love of country (the USA)", as a high priority.

Many Republicans have said, this Republican party is unrecognizable...that I agree with.

Streeeeetch....

Legend
Legend
Quote:

True..... We all have to get used to the fact that deplorable people never apologize for the crap they say or do.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mac

Streeeeetch....

Your flip flops just grew 3 sizes 40.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Sorry, I forgot the purple for you again...

"Don't you visit family when you are in town?"

M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
I wonder what Putin's newly adopted son is giving him for father's day?

Legend
Legend
A signed thank you note:

Dear Vladdydaddy,

Thanks so much for 1600. I owe you, bigly.

Yours 4ever (but of course you already told me that),

Dawn

O
Legend
Legend
O
Trump has sucked up to and or praised:

Putin of Russia
Xi of China
Kim of North Korea
Erdogan of Turkey
Duterte of Philippines
Salman of Saudi Arabia
Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan of UAE

while he treats our oldest neighbors and allies abhorrently. Does anyone see a pattern that resembles anything rooted in American values or democracy? I see a traitorous dictator wannabe man-child destroying American Leadership on the world stage.

I don't see how any red blooded patriotic American can support this man.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
and Trump's boy:

Former Trump operative Roger Stone met with Russian who wanted $2M for Clinton dirt

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/17/politics/roger-stone-henry-greenberg-michael-caputo/index.html

Conservative political provocateur Roger Stone met in May 2016 with a Russian who offered damaging information about Hillary Clinton in exchange for $2 million, Stone and former Trump campaign communications official Michael Caputo told CNN on Sunday.

The meeting was first reported by The Washington Post.
Stone and Caputo say the meeting was part of a larger effort by law enforcement to set up the Trump campaign, citing records suggesting that the man Stone met with is a Russian national who has claimed to be an FBI informant.
In letters to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes obtained by CNN, lawyers for Caputo and Stone say Caputo arranged a meeting between Stone and the Russian man who called himself Henry Greenberg.
Caputo's lawyer writes that his client facilitated the meeting through his Russian business partner. Greenberg told Caputo he "had information about Hillary Clinton he wanted to provide to the Trump campaign," the letter says.
Caputo and Stone did not disclose the meeting to congressional investigators, but it has become a focus in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign, according to the Post.
In the letters to Nunes, the two political operatives assert that they were transparent in their testimony before the committee, despite not disclosing the meeting with Greenberg.
Caputo told CNN he communicated with Greenberg by phone, and while he recognized that Greenberg had an accent, Caputo "assumed he was a US citizen."
"It was May 2016," Caputo added. "Nobody was talking about Russia, collusion, etc."
Caputo said he now believes the Russian who met with Stone was an FBI informant because "the OSC (Office of Special Counsel) knew more about it than I did." He added that it was not until prosecutors informed him that Greenberg was Russian that he learned the man he had spoken with in 2016 was not a US citizen.
"I was under the understanding that he was an American citizen of Russian descent," Caputo said. "I had no reason to believe that, I just assumed it."
The letter from Caputo's lawyer states that during his testimony with the House Intelligence committee, he "answered all questions with candor and to the best of his recollection."
However, Caputo's lawyer wrote that during his interview with the special counsel, which took place more than a month ago, "his recollection was refreshed regarding one brief interaction with a Russian national in May of 2016."
"In the course of his interview with the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, this specific contact was not discussed since at the time of this interview, Mr. Caputo had simply forgotten about this brief encounter in 2016," the letter states.
Caputo's lawyer relayed that he would be willing to brief the committee on the matter.
In his letter to Nunes, Stone's lawyer similarly called the testimony "entirely truthful," adding that Stone "feels obligated" to disclose the meeting because of "information brought to his attention after his appearance."
The letter states Greenberg approached Stone "wearing a Trump MAGA hat and T-shirt and spoke with what was possibly a Russian accent."
"Prior to meeting, Mr. Stone did not know anything about Mr. Greenberg, including his background or nationality. At the meeting, Mr. Greenberg proudly showed Mr. Stone photos of Mr. Greenberg and friends at several South Florida Trump rallies," the letter states.
Stone's lawyer described the encounter as a "one-time, 20-minute interaction" and stated that Greenberg offered Stone the "non-specific, damaging Clinton information" in exchange for a $2 million payment from Trump, but that Stone declined.
Stone told CNN he was disclosing the meeting now because "Mr. Caputo only brought this to my attention recently."
He also said he never discussed the meeting with the Trump campaign, nor anyone else, adding that it was "so ludicrous that I forgot about it."
California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Stone's testimony "appears inaccurate or deliberately misleading" and that the offer to Caputo "could not plausibly have escaped his recollection." Schiff called for the committee to provide the special counsel investigation with transcripts of their interviews and knocked the Republicans who control the panel.
"The truthfulness of many of our witnesses has been difficult to ascertain, which is why I have urged the committee to make the transcripts available to special counsel Mueller for a determination whether any witnesses committed perjury before our committee," Schiff said. "The majority's unwillingness to do so demonstrates that protecting the President remains its paramount objective, even when it means shielding witnesses who may have testified before us untruthfully."
President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, told CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday that he doubts Trump knew about Stone's meeting.
"I doubt it. I certainly didn't know about it. It's news to me," he said.
Greenberg, who the Post said sometimes went by the name Henry Oknyansky, had difficulties with the American immigration system, and spent two years in the custody of immigration services before returning to Russia. In 2015 court filings related to his immigration status cited by Stone and Caputo, Greenberg claimed that he worked as an FBI informant for 17 years.
However, Greenberg denied he was acting on the FBI's behalf when he met with Stone, according to the Post, and the court filing the newspaper obtained said his work with the FBI halted sometime after 2013.
The letters from the two political operatives' lawyers mention a text exchange after the meeting with Greenberg and say Stone's impression was that the meetup had been a waste of time and he viewed Greenberg as "a nut."
The exchange was obtained and published by the Post.
"How crazy is the Russian?" Caputo asked.
"Wants big &$ for the info- waste of time," Stone replied.
Caputo then texted, "The Russian way. Anything at all interesting?"
"No," Stone said.
An FBI spokeswoman and a spokesman for Mueller's office declined to comment to the Post.
The meeting with Stone reportedly took place a few weeks after former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos was told about Russian dirt on Hillary Clinton and two weeks before senior members of the Trump campaign met with Russian nationals -- including a lawyer with ties to the Kremlin -- in Trump Tower.
Greenberg initially denied Stone's account of the meeting but later changed his story, giving the Post a brief description of the meeting that matched Stone's depiction in part.
While Stone told the Post that Greenberg was alone for the meeting, Greenberg relayed that he was accompanied by a Ukrainian man only identified as Alexei. Greenberg told the Post that Alexei was fired from the Clinton Foundation. He also denied he asked for money, saying played a limited role in the meeting and left it to Alexei to talk with Stone while he sat at a nearby table.
Stone told CNN he had never heard of Alexei, nor was this person present at the meeting.
The Clinton Foundation also told the Post that they had never hired someone with the first name Alexei.
A news release from Caputo following the Post story states that in his meeting with the Special Counsel's Office, he "noted the Mueller team knew far more than he did about the Greenberg approach."
After his meeting with Mueller, Caputo investigated Greenberg, the release said, and he put the information he found into a dossier online.
The disclosure of the meeting comes a month after multiple reports that the FBI dispatched a confidential source to speak with at least two advisers to Trump's presidential campaign after the bureau obtained evidence that the aides had ties to Russia. The revelations have prompted Trump to accuse the FBI of spying on his campaign and trying to frame him.

what a bunch of idiots.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Trump cant stop talking about russia. i just finished chilling with the fam all day, looked at the news, and:

@realDonaldTrump
20m20 minutes ago
More
“The highest level of bias I’ve ever witnessed in any law enforcement officer.” Trey Gowdy on the FBI’s own, Peter Strzok. Also remember that they all worked for Slippery James Comey and that Comey is best friends with Robert Mueller. A really sick deal, isn’t it?

this is my favorite one he tweeted today:

Donald J. Trump
‏
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
10h10 hours ago
More
WITCH HUNT! There was no Russian Collusion. Oh, I see, there was no Russian Collusion, so now they look for obstruction on the no Russian Collusion. The phony Russian Collusion was a made up Hoax. Too bad they didn’t look at Crooked Hillary like this. Double Standard!

man, "russian collusion" 4 times in one tweet.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump Loves Russia/Putin

Link Copied to Clipboard