Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1471408 07/03/18 11:19 PM
I
IRE 45 Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I
With the increasing body count I have I missed the condemnation of the government ?

IRE 45 #1471409 07/03/18 11:49 PM
Legend
Legend
Evidently:

White House condemns deadly street protests in Nicaragua
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house-condemns-deadly-street-protests-in-nicaragua

For the first time under Trump, U.S. punishes Nicaraguan officials for violent demonstrations
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-fg-us-nicaragua-20180607-story.html

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
IRE 45 #1471415 07/04/18 02:54 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Takes some real gall for the Trump administration to admonish another state over "blatant disregard for human rights" after they kidnapped 2400 kids at the border.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
OldColdDawg #1471664 07/05/18 12:25 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Takes some real gall for the Trump administration to admonish another state over "blatant disregard for human rights" after they kidnapped 2400 kids at the border.

Kidnapped? I've seen this very emotional word choice growing in popularity... must be the new trigger word now?

If a kid came onto your property and refused to leave and you detained said kid until the authorities could show up to do something with them.. did you kidnap them?

yebat' Putin
DCDAWGFAN #1471669 07/05/18 12:42 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

Kidnapped? I've seen this very emotional word choice growing in popularity... must be the new trigger word now?

If a kid came onto your property and refused to leave and you detained said kid until the authorities could show up to do something with them.. did you kidnap them?

I’ll play.....If a family showed up at my door asking for help from being abused. I’m not going to kidnap their children and separate the spouses until I decided to help them or not.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
OldColdDawg #1471674 07/05/18 12:58 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This post you said 4000...

Quote:
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Being a rare decent human being.

I'm sure terrorists thought Bin Laden was a decent human being also.

You would be because you are acting ridiculous. Waters is fighting this administration that kidnapped 4000+ kids at the border and is hiding them all throughout the US. They are doing this in as secret a way as possible because they know 'we the people' won't stand for it.

Waters is fighting these people. You are siding with them. That's who you are.

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/1471027/oldcolddawg#Post1471027

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

I’ll play.....If a family showed up at my door asking for help from being abused. I’m not going to kidnap their children and separate the spouses until I decided to help them or not.

You should go to the border and post directions to your house.

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And let them stay there indefinitely, while feeding and clothing, educating them, paying for their medical and along with any friend and family who show up after. Oh and be responsible for any crimes any of them may commit while under your care.

Vambo #1471681 07/05/18 01:09 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Vambo

And let them stay there indefinitely, while feeding and clothing, educating them, paying for their medical and along with any friend and family who show up after. Oh and be responsible for any crimes any of them may commit while under your care.

Not to mention, most of the kids being detained showed up alone.. not with their family.

yebat' Putin
Vambo #1471683 07/05/18 01:15 PM
Legend
Legend

Can you read? I wouldn’t take their kids and separate their families while deciding what to do.

Dude, I know you could care less about any other human being but yourself. You are inhuman or at best half human. So we know you’ll never stop acting like it’s ok to kidnap kids from their families. So continue. Deplorable acts beget deplorable acts.

– Jackie Robinson
DCDAWGFAN #1471686 07/05/18 01:18 PM
Legend
Legend

You should go to the border and post directions to your house.

Don’t have to. Our address is well known....1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Can you read? I wouldn’t take their kids and separate their families while deciding what to do.

Dude, I know you could care less about any other human being but yourself. You are inhuman or at best half human. So we know you’ll never stop acting like it’s ok to kidnap kids from their families. So continue. Deplorable acts beget deplorable acts.
rofl Link to where they were kidnapped please unless it's just BS made up by you.

Last edited by Vambo; 07/05/18 01:28 PM.
Vambo #1471688 07/05/18 01:23 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

Quote:

You would be because you are acting ridiculous. Waters is fighting this administration that kidnapped 4000+ kids at the border and is hiding them all throughout the US. They are doing this in as secret a way as possible because they know 'we the people' won't stand for it.

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/1471027/oldcolddawg#Post1471027

There were 2400 taken after trump enacted the policy (when Sessions announced it), but they ran it unofficially for several weeks before. 2400 were taken after, approximately 4000 total counting the weeks before.

DCDAWGFAN #1471689 07/05/18 01:23 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not to mention, most of the kids being detained showed up alone.. not with their family.

Link? Not saying you're wrong just haven't heard numbers that correlate with a claim like that. Either way the former policy was to CnR the kids into family custody to wait for their case, now it's to have the government feed/shelter them on taxpayers money.

#gmstrong
OldColdDawg #1471690 07/05/18 01:25 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote:

There were 2400 taken after trump enacted the policy (when Sessions announced it), but they ran it unofficially for several weeks before. 2400 were taken after, approximately 4000 total counting the weeks before.
Link?

gage #1471692 07/05/18 01:26 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: gage

Link? Not saying you're wrong just haven't heard numbers that correlate with a claim like that. Either way the former policy was to CnR the kids into family custody to wait for their case, now it's to have the government feed/shelter them on taxpayers money.

This 2400 or 4000, whichever way you count them, were separated from parents. The total kids being held is something like 12,000; the difference being the kids that showed up alone.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/a-fi...younger-than-13

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/05/18 01:28 PM.

OldColdDawg #1471696 07/05/18 01:35 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This 2400 or 4000, whichever way you count them, were separated from parents. The total kids being held is something like 12,000; the difference being the kids that showed up alone.

Nothing in the article referring to kidnapping was that just your BS?

Vambo #1471703 07/05/18 01:43 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Legal Definition of kidnapping
: an act or instance or the crime of seizing, confining, inveigling, abducting, or carrying away a person by force or fraud often with a demand for ransom or in furtherance of another crime

https://www.merriam-webster.com/legal/kidnapping

Read a book every now and then.

OldColdDawg #1471709 07/05/18 01:50 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#gmstrong
OldColdDawg #1471713 07/05/18 01:55 PM
Legend
Legend
: an act or instance or the crime of seizing, confining, inveigling, abducting, or carrying away a person by force or fraud often with a demand for ransom or in furtherance of another crime

What crime was America committing when we apprehended people illegally entering our country and stealing resources from our people?

Is it kidnapping when the police apprehend a criminal?

I have a question. You lock the door to your house. You come home from work, and there are families that have broken in, and have taken up residence in your home. Some are now staying in your bedroom, and others are in your living room. They have cleaned out the fridge and pantry, oh, and they also took the emergency fund you keep in cash in your house.

What do you do? Do you just let them stay ... because they're here .... or do you call the police and have them arrested?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Vambo #1471715 07/05/18 02:00 PM
Legend
Legend

Nothing in the written appointment of John Mueller referring to collusion. Is that just GOP BS?

– Jackie Robinson
IRE 45 #1471716 07/05/18 02:03 PM
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
fwiw, I think it's kidnapping whenever you forcibly remove children from their parents, fly them across the state to a commandeered wal-mart, locking them in cages with other kids and eventually get to the point, where you assign them lawyers and start trying 3 year olds in court.

I think the quick solution would be to hold families together and try them together. But that's an unhinged idea.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nothing in the written appointment of John Mueller referring to collusion. Is that just GOP BS?

So you were just making things up total BS... rolleyes

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

What crime was America committing when we apprehended people illegally entering our country and stealing resources from our people?

I have a question. You lock the door to your house. You come home from work, and there are families that have broken in, and have taken up residence in your home. Some are now staying in your bedroom, and others are in your living room. They have cleaned out the fridge and pantry, oh, and they also took the emergency fund you keep in cash in your house.

What do you do? Do you just let them stay ... because they're here .... or do you call the police and have them arrested?

You don’t separate families at the border who are seeking asylum. It’s inhuman and could aurguably be grounds for crimes against humanity.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
I agree with you concerning people who try to immigrate here illegally.

I think the issue only actually arises, at least for me, when people use legal border crossings that come from Central American countries seeking asylum.

That is actually the legal method to apply for asylum. That simply doesn't fit the scenario you laid out. That's much more like a neighbor whose home is being invaded that comes and knocks on your door asking you for protection until the invaders are removed from their home.

I do understand what you're saying and I'm a strong proponent for strong borders. But what we're talking about here is not what you've described at all. We're talking about people that are following the legal process having their children removed from them.

They came seeking asylum. Now they want their children back.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigr...en-back-n886781

Last edited by PitDAWG; 07/05/18 02:09 PM. Reason: To Add Link

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You don’t separate families at the border who are seeking asylum. It’s inhuman and could aurguably be grounds for crimes against humanity.

Did they come in legally or illegally?

Vambo #1471723 07/05/18 02:14 PM
Legend
Legend

So you were just making things up total BS... rolleyes

Aren’t you late for a book burning?

– Jackie Robinson
Vambo #1471724 07/05/18 02:16 PM
Legend
Legend

Did they come in legally or illegally?

Families we’re separated illegally. Even Trump admittedly knew that.

– Jackie Robinson
Vambo #1471725 07/05/18 02:17 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Going to a legal border crossing and seeking asylum is the legal method of doing it.

If you can get a visa to come to the United States, such as a tourist visa, or if you can make your way to a U.S. border post, you can theoretically apply for asylum immediately upon your arrival at the airport, seaport, or border station. (It’s impossible to apply from asylum from a country outside the United States.)

In terms of procedure, you would first tell the inspections officer that you fear returning to your country and that you wish to apply for asylum. If you convince the officer of your fear, you should be given what’s called a “credible fear interview” with a trained asylum officer. If that goes well, you’ll be allowed to apply for asylum, either while in detention or after release on bond.

But should an asylum seeker take this approach?
Risks When Applying for Asylum at a Border Post or Other Entry Point

If at all possible, it’s best to wait, and not to mention your intent to seek asylum upon entry -- unless, that is, the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer is acting like he or she doesn’t plan to let you into the U.S. anyway.

If you start the application process immediately upon your arrival, your ability to continue it depends entirely on whether one CBP officer finds your fear "credible." That officer has the power to quickly find you inadmissible and deport you, in which case you might not be allowed to return for five years. This can happen if an inspector not only believes that is your fear not credible, but also that you are making a misrepresentation (committing fraud), or that you misrepresented the truth when you got your visa, or if you do not have the proper travel or visa documents at the time you request entry.

This quick deportation procedure is known as “expedited removal.”

An added problem may arise if you come to the southern U.S. border. You might be affected by the “zero-tolerance” policy for unlawful immigration that the Trump Administration instituted in early 2018. Reports have surfaced that asylum seekers who hadn’t even crossed the border yet, but merely approached an official point of entry, were placed into detention as supposedly unlawful migrants and separated from their children.

If the CBP officer allows you to move forward with your asylum request, you’ll have very little time in which to find a lawyer or prepare your written application and testimony. Finding lawyers who serve areas near the U.S. border is extremely difficult, and the few who do work in that area are overwhelmed with clients.
People With Visas or Other Entry Documents Can Wait Until They're in the U.S. to Apply for Asylum

If the border inspections officer allows you into the U.S. on a visa or other entry document (without your having requested asylum yet), then the way to apply for asylum is to mail in an application, with supporting documentation, on Form I-589. You'll have a year from your entry date to do this. The form and instructions are available for free download on the USCIS website (www.uscis.gov). Also see Asylum or Refugee Status: How to Apply.

However, if at all possible, you should get help from an attorney. Applying for asylum is a complex process. You must prove not only your fear of what might happen to you upon returning to your home country, but that you were persecuted based on one of five recognized grounds (race, religion, political opinion, nationality, or particular social group), and that you yourself are not barred from the U.S. due to past crimes, persecution of others, resettlement in a third country, and so forth.

A good asylum application is accompanied by things like news clippings showing conditions in the home country, medical or psychiatric reports, affidavits from witnesses or experts, and more. An attorney can help with all that (and you may be able to find one who volunteers some or all of his or her time.)

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/can-you-request-asylum-border.html

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nope proving you wrong is much more fun! rofl

Vambo #1471729 07/05/18 02:22 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

Hopefully one day you will do it, little engine who almost did.

PitDAWG #1471734 07/05/18 02:24 PM
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
If I had a nickel for every time someone has explained Asylum seeking to Vambo on here, I could buy the Browns.

CHSDawg #1471735 07/05/18 02:26 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
That's why I just post the law and leave it at that. After that it's obvious to see he'll refuse to address the facts and simply argue with no real basis.

#gmstrong
Vambo #1471741 07/05/18 02:30 PM
Legend
Legend

So you agree...it’s ok to separate children from their families based on there origin and ethnic background and send them to prison camps ...gotcha. Sig heil!

– Jackie Robinson
PitDAWG #1471744 07/05/18 02:31 PM
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
He's not reading that. His attention span is the length of his avatar.

CHSDawg #1471745 07/05/18 02:31 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
If I had a nickel for every time someone has explained Asylum seeking to Vambo on here, I could buy the Browns.

If I had a nickel for every time someone has explained LEGAL entry -vs- ILLEGAL entry to CHSDawg on here, I could buy the Browns, Cowboys, Patriots...

Vambo #1471746 07/05/18 02:32 PM
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

If I had a nickel for every time someone has explained LEGAL entry -vs- ILLEGAL entry to CHSDawg on here, I could buy the Browns, Cowboys, Patriots...

Told you he wouldn't read it, Pitt.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So you agree...it’s ok to separate children from their families based on there origin and ethnic background and send them to prison camps ...gotcha. Sig heil!

Never said that once again you made it up...just your BS.

Next time just start your post with " Once Upon a Time "

CHSDawg #1471751 07/05/18 02:34 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I pretty much knew he wouldn't. But you see, everyone else on the board can and do read things. It will show him for what he really is in case anyone had any doubts left.

#gmstrong
OldColdDawg #1471752 07/05/18 02:35 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hopefully one day you will do it, little engine who almost did.

Still no link to the kidnappings?

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Nicaragua

Link Copied to Clipboard