Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
All Pro
All Pro
J
njoku i am going to call him ozzie junior
calloway excellent first pro game
ward made a rookie mistake wish his dad was alive he would have been lit up.
ol I am giving a incomplete due to changes,
baker mayfield made some playsis he still a rookie yes
db I would describe as good with a minus for the taunting

Legend
Legend
Some preseason fines from the first week for a duo of #Browns: CB Denzel Ward was fined $10,026 for taunting and WR Jarvis Landry was fined $13,369 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1030559638058672128

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: mac
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Originally Posted By: mac
[quote=DiamDawg]

Like I said Diam, the draft was a matter of priorities and Dorsey decided that LT was not as high of a priority as QB and db..END OF STORY!

End of story ... what are we 5 ... wtf mac ... thats lame even for U ...

We needed a LT, qb and db’s .... u make it sound like this is picking out fruit at the grocery story and everything is always ripe and in season .... well guess what mac ... sometimes watermelons (LT’s) aren’t in season ... buying them isn’t in season ... well guess what ... neither left nor right tackles were in season this year ...

I would take a ripe in season cantaloupe (QB) and a rip in season grape (CB) over the shrunken, crusty old worn out looking watermelon that was ripe a week ago that is loaded with seeds watermelon (LT named McGlinchey) ...

U buy that rotten ass fruit and your gonna need another damm watermelon the very next draft ...

U see mac .... now we only need the watermelon and hopefully we won’t need to buy another one at the very next draft ...

Hope that helped mac ... thumbsup

I believe the offensive line is the most important position/unit on the team. 
...if they can't run block, your team becomes one dimensional and in time the offense won't be running or passing well enough to win. 

OL is definitely important.....but with an OL featuring A perennial pro bowler in JT, a stud center in Alex Mack, and pretty solid role players across the board except for maybe RT.....and what did that get us?

We had some great, and I mean top 5-10 in the league, great O-lineman....but all that time, we still couldn't put any real numbers in the W column....maybe 2007....but even then, we couldn't get into the postseason....

So idk, this old idea that a great line is going to lead us to the SB, I just don't buy it.....Without a great QB, and solid players in the skill positions, a great line isn't going to take you anywhere....

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg
Some preseason fines from the first week for a duo of #Browns: CB Denzel Ward was fined $10,026 for taunting and WR Jarvis Landry was fined $13,369 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1030559638058672128

why are fines different for the same call? are fines based on salaries?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
V
Legend
Legend
V
I can't believe you get fined for taunting. The NFL is becoming so girly.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season Looking Back Preseason: Browns 20 Giants 10 What I saw Preseason #1

Link Copied to Clipboard