Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A
That's what we're told, constantly, by supporters of illegals. We have enough problems with dipwads that are citizens. (as in the sierah joughn case I've posted about)

Authorities: Iowa student killed by Mexican in US illegally

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials-believe-body-iowa-student-mollie-tibbetts-found-132827935.html

I'll bet Mollie's parents would've been glad if this guy had been deported PRIOR to killing their daughter.

I know, bad people come in all shapes, sizes, races, illegals or citizens.

But damn man, can't we at least stop the illegals from getting here to kill our daughter's?

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Quote:
But damn man, can't we at least stop the illegals from getting here to kill our daughter's?

Would be nice wouldn't it?

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
The immigrants trying to get into the United States illegally are vastly disproportionately cast outs.

Criminals & slackards.

(but of course the liberal media shows us their few children every day)

"What about the children?"

Illegal immigrants have always been a problem. But the liberal left are stretching now just to make Trump look bad.

Too bad.

“The Wall” is an excellent idea.

A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Quote:

It would be nice. We have enough bad people that are citizens.

But, talk to a lib - and it's all "Oh, they're just coming here to work" Some of them, sure. Some are here to leach off the system, and some are here to sell drugs, and rape and kill.

LEGAL immigrant. ILLEGAL immigrant. Sorry folks, there's a difference.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Quote:

It would be nice. We have enough bad people that are citizens.

But, talk to a lib - and it's all "Oh, they're just coming here to work" Some of them, sure. Some are here to leach off the system, and some are here to sell drugs, and rape and kill.

LEGAL immigrant. ILLEGAL immigrant. Sorry folks, there's a difference.

Careful, don't wanna be labeled 'xenophobic' do you?

my two cents...
A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A
Ah, hell, I've been labeled xenophobic, racist, and much more. Only by the people that try to defend bullcrap, though.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Ah, hell, I've been labeled xenophobic, racist, and much more. Only by the people that try to defend bullcrap, though.

Notice they're awfully quiet in this thread. Getting harder and harder to hide behind those labels when people that shouldn't be here keep doing things like this.

my two cents...
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
The Native Americans should've deported everyone who illegally took their land. We should work on deporting their ancestors next.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Quote:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/aut...dWjx?li=BBnbfcL

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/charges-filed-against-mollie-tibbett-223000183.html

A man from Mexico living in the U.S. illegally has confessed to kidnapping college student Mollie Tibbetts while she was running in her small Iowa hometown, killing her and dumping her body in a cornfield, authorities said Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder in the death of Tibbetts, whose July 18 disappearance set off a massive search involving state and federal authorities.

Rivera led investigators early Tuesday to a body believed to be Tibbetts in a cornfield about 12 miles (19 kilometers) southeast of Brooklyn, Iowa, where Tibbetts was last seen running, Division of Criminal Investigation special agent Rick Rahn said.

"I can't speak about the motive. I can just tell you that it seemed that he followed her, seemed to be drawn to her on that particular day, for whatever reason he chose to abduct her,"

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
This right here will be the reds rallying cry at the mid-terms.

how does the whole idea of allowing all these "undocumented immigrants" looking now? Doesn't look so great does it?

If we took illegal immigration more seriously, Molly Tibbets would still be alive.

Sorry a spade is a spade and it needs to be said.

how many more people have to die due to a problem that has an easy solution, by simply enforcing the laws we have, this could have been prevented...what a damn shame.

Last edited by Knight_Of_Brown; 08/21/18 09:23 PM.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I was being quiet because I was hoping you guys would just keep talking and prove yourselves for who you are. Rocket entered though, so there goes that.

I think pointing to isolated incidents and making broad generalizations isn't very intelligent or fair.

The OP said something about keeping our daughters safe. One could say that it would be nice to be able to send our kids to school w/out white kids shooting them. It would also be nice for black folks to attend church w/out white folks killing them. It would be nice for a father in Colorado to not have to bury his pregnant daughter and his two grand daughters after his white son-in-law murdered them and buried them near an oil well. Want me to go on?

Intelligent and fair-minded people know that evil comes in all races and both genders. They also understand that assigning wide-ranging labels to entire groups of people based on isolated incidents is incredibly unfair.

A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A
I agree with you.

Pointing to isolated incidents is foolhardy. Yet it's done almost daily by some on here.

Goes both ways.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I agree w/that.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
The Native Americans should've deported everyone who illegally took their land. We should work on deporting their ancestors next.

Talk about whataboutism.

Sorry about what happened decades and centuries ago, but there's no going back now.

So how about we do what we ought to so we can keep people safe here?

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
thoughts and prayers.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Dramatic irony flies over your head.

This thread started as a whataboutism.

It can be implied as Whatabout those who break the law which are a small minority.

Thanks, try again!

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Look Vers, we could do so much to solve this problem by enforcing the laws we have and securing the border.

I have nothing against Mexicans at all. Served with several in the service. Great Americans.

They were born here. I was in boot camp with a Canadian that wanted to be a citizen. You serve, you get citizenship.

I'll make you a deal, you secure the border, bring people here legally that need work and if I'm busy enough I'll hire them, teach them the English language, make sure they know that the democrat party only paid lip service to caring about them in order to use them as a political football and TURN THEM INTO CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS that will get paid fairly based on experience with plenty of room to move up.

my two cents...
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Please provide documentation that all undocumented migrants are murderers.

I can give ample evidence that the majority of other groups of people aren't committing murders.

It should be an easy task. Get going Sir Knight of Brown!

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Why do they need to be conservatives?

Conservatives fought against the right for women to vote, fought against The Civil Rights Act, and continue to fight against access to healthcare for all individuals.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think we have a bigger problem than illegal immigration and I think we could go a long way in solving that problem.

There are a lot of lazy-ass, video-game playing, spoiled white kids who come from broken homes and have mothers who trash the name of the father and also blame their son's problems on his friends, his teachers, the neighbors, the police, etc.

I say we need to identify these social misfits and get them real help and stop making excuses for their disturbing behavior and punishing the innocents in schools who have to deal w/his psychotic ass.

Perhaps then, we will have fewer mass murders in places like schools and churches.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Dramatic irony flies over your head.

This thread started as a whataboutism.

It can be implied as Whatabout those who break the law which are a small minority.

Thanks, try again!

I've had it with you people. Someone is dead and you and Vers are already crying your usual 'racist xenophobe' garbage.

Remember son, it's why she lost. Stuff like this will be campaign fodder against you all come Novembers (it's plural, because if you don't get on board and do something about it, it will ALWAYS haunt you).

Again, in case you didn't notice, SOMEONE IS DEAD. KILLED BY ANOTHER ILLEGAL.

my two cents...
V
Legend
Legend
V

Conservatives fought against the right for women to vote, fought against The Civil Rights Act, and continue to fight against access to healthcare for all individuals.

No offense, but I believe that it was the Republican party that promoted blacks running for political office during Reconstruction and Southern Democrats who created and enforced the Black Codes and Jim Crow Laws. I also think they were responsible for the creation of the Crop Lien System that totally negated the Freedman's Bureau's declarations and the promise of each former slave to receive 40 acres and a mule.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M

For a college graduate, being wrong on three things like this in one sentence is rather surprising.

Maybe not the vote thing, not as familiar with that.

But I know that conservatives (when republicans were conservative) voted en mass (should there be an e at the end of mass?) for the civil rights act.

If you want healthcare, buy it. The glorious messiah you all call the last president didn't do anything to make it more affordable for anyone.

There isn't a soul in this country (whether they should be here or not) that can't walk into an emergency room right now and get whatever they need taken care of.

Why don't you advocate for real reform?

my two cents...
V
Legend
Legend
V
"You people?" That's rather telling.

Are you saying that children aren't "dead" at the hands of whites who go into churches and schools and open fire just because they are "misunderstood?" Are you saying that the white dude's family in Colorado aren't dead?

Evil comes in all races. No individual who commits such heinous crimes should be excused. However, lumping all members of entire groups of people due to the crimes of an individual is the antithesis of intelligence and fairness.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Simply horrible

Legend
Legend
jc

so im going to ask some questions that im sure i wont get straight answers to from certain posters, but here it goes:

1. what made this chick soooo special that she got national headlines when she went missing?

2. what made her story blow up compared to all the other kids/teens/young adults that go missing everyday?

3. seeing as how this story has been going on nationally for weeks, why did this topic ONLY pop up after it was found some illegal murdered her?

4. why should i care about illegals when the stats clearly state im more likely to be killed by an american citizen, regardless of ethnicity? just like im more likely to be killed by an american citizen, regardless of ethnicity, than i am some muslim extremist.

so with regards to this topic, ill give the same response to the incident that everyone else does when a school shooting happens, when somebody commits a murder-suicides:

thoughts and prayers.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I think we have a bigger problem than illegal immigration and I think we could go a long way in solving that problem.

There are a lot of lazy-ass, video-game playing, spoiled white kids who come from broken homes and have mothers who trash the name of the father and also blame their son's problems on his friends, his teachers, the neighbors, the police, etc.

I say we need to identify these social misfits and get them real help and stop making excuses for their disturbing behavior and punishing the innocents in schools who have to deal w/his psychotic ass.

Perhaps then, we will have fewer mass murders in places like schools and churches.

I agree, it all starts at home. My parents were divorced by the time I was six. Very dysfunctional environment. Worked my ass off to get C's, even with two autistic brothers, my daughters were great students and I think that is in large part due to the fact that my wife and I made sure they had a stable home.

You're totally right about these kids and I totally feel for people in the teaching field. Hell, it was hard to keep my attention when I was in school back in the 70's and 80's.

Y'wanna know something? I've had three different crews in 24 years of painting. Probably a total of 14-15 people. Out of all those, maybe 5 of them would be welcomed back. Knowing how hard those that come here wanna work, I'd be loaded with a crew of people that showed up on time and busted their ass.

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: Swish
jc

so im going to ask some questions that im sure i wont get straight answers to from certain posters, but here it goes:

1. what made this chick soooo special that she got national headlines when she went missing?

Hate to say it, but it has to be because she's white.

2. what made her story blow up compared to all the other kids/teens/young adults that go missing everyday?

Other than my previous answer, I don't know. I see a bunch of people of all ethnicities come across my facebook feed that are missing.

3. seeing as how this story has been going on nationally for weeks, why did this topic ONLY pop up after it was found some illegal murdered her?

Who knows?

4. why should i care about illegals when the stats clearly state im more likely to be killed by an american citizen, regardless of ethnicity? just like im more likely to be killed by an american citizen, regardless of ethnicity, than i am some muslim extremist.

Someone is getting killed by illegals. They matter to someone. That is why it should matter.

so with regards to this topic, ill give the same response to the incident that everyone else does when a school shooting happens, when somebody commits a murder-suicides:

thoughts and prayers.

my two cents...
A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A
I agree w/that.

But, do you see 1 person on here that is ........well, being belligerent? More 'knowing'? I do.

Next we'll hear about how much he loses by his choice of teaching somewhere. Even though he makes damn good money doing it, AND got some, if not most of his masters degree paid for. And he's said in the past, he'll be moving back to the 48 once he gets that degree.

So much for his benevolence I guess.

And yet, the OP - me - was showing a small segment of illegal immigrants. ILLEGAL.

We've got enough bad people that are citizens. Why would we let illegals in to this country?

Oh, Indians, and Inuit people................I guess.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
"You people?" That's rather telling.

Are you saying that children aren't "dead" at the hands of whites who go into churches and schools and open fire just because they are "misunderstood?" Are you saying that the white dude's family in Colorado aren't dead?

Evil comes in all races. No individual who commits such heinous crimes should be excused. However, lumping all members of entire groups of people due to the crimes of an individual is the antithesis of intelligence and fairness.

I don't know what it should 'tell you'. And no, I'm not saying any of that.

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
thats the thing, bro.

white kids go missing all the time too. im not knocking you cause im glad you responded, but i dont understand how this missing person case blew up, especially to the thousands of other kids of ALL colors that we never hear about.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A
Number 3. This story has been in the news since the day it happened.

Legend
Legend

read #3 again. slowly.

now look at the date you decided to make a thread about it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
thats the thing, bro.

white kids go missing all the time too. im not knocking you cause im glad you responded, but i dont understand how this missing person case blew up, especially to the thousands of other kids of ALL colors that we never hear about.

Other than my guess, I got no clue.

my two cents...
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M

I can give ample evidence that the majority of other groups of people aren't committing murders.

He's not saying that, your arguments over the years are rather tired now. The fact is, an illegal committed this crime. It could've been prevented.

my two cents...
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K

I don't need too, them being here illegally is already committing a damn crime. Would you please just stop defending people who are breaking the damn law. Had this person not been allowed to get away with "breaking the law" Molly Tibbets would still be alive.

We have a hard enough time keeping our own citizens in line without adding a bunch of illegal aliens on top of it.

the laws are very clear, they are not supposed to be here, and if they are here they are not allowed to stay.

You do realize Obama deported more undocumented immigrants than any President in history right? I didn't agree with much that Obama done, but he had the illegal immigration idea right, he was tossing them out of this country on their arse left and right, the guy made a pretty good dent.

For whatever reason he softened up in his last year though, probably for political reason for the Dems.....

We don't need these problems though. We need to get these people out of here. They have no right to be here, they are not entitled to US jobs, healthcare, education, and other tax paying services. They need to get in-line and follow the proper channels if they want to get in, they are spitting in the face of every person who did come though the legit way and the people still waiting to get in, its not right, they need to go, sooner the better.

A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A

Perhaps you should re read it.

She was murdered. Killed. Dead. She ain't living no more.

It's why I posted about Sierah. Dead. Gone. Ce, at the hands of a citizen. Death sentence for him. Mollie, at the hands of an illegal.

Will he get the death sentence?

Legend
Legend
i've read every post in this thread.

i've seen nothing that changes my questions. i do appreciate Ted responding with something, though.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
i've read every post in this thread.

i've seen nothing that changes my questions. i do appreciate Ted responding with something, though.

Thanks, I try. thumbsup

my two cents...
V
Legend
Legend
V
Ted, I think you are a good dude at your base. I get why you might resent illegal immigrants. I'm just saying that we can all point to crimes where people end up dead and those crimes are committed by all ethnic groups.

I don't think it is intelligent or fair to label one group as more vicious than others. Seriously Ted, imagine going to church and seeing 9 of your fellow parish members gunned down in cold blood by some white crazed teen. Should we say all whites are cold-blooded killers who prey on black Christians?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus They just want to come here and work

Link Copied to Clipboard