#1525605 10/07/18 07:30 PM
I
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I
5 games in the AFC North has all 4 teams with
at least 2 wins.
but the Ravens look like they might regressing.
already they are 1 and 2 in the North.
The Browns are 1 0 1
the Steelers 0 1 1 but they might be coming together after all the drama.
and the Bengals are 1 and 0 in the North.
its the most competive division in the NFL.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Iluvmyxstripper
its the most competive division in the NFL.

Mmm... I'd say NFC North, but it's JMHO.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
The Chargers
At Tampa Bay and
At Pittsburgh.

Can the Browns win any of those next 3?

V
Legend
Legend
V
We can win them all, but we'll probably be getting points in 2 of the three games.

I wish we played TB next, rather than the Chargers. They are loaded.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Chargers won’t have Bosa ... there coming off a W and traveling to the east coast ...

There very good and one of the most talented o’s in football ...

No Bosa with them coming off a W and traveling to us ... never gonna be a good time to play them but now as good a time as any ...

CAN’T WAIT .... thumbsup

V
Legend
Legend
V
They got Corey Liggett back and they are loaded on both sides of the ball. It's a tough match-up for us because Rivers is smart as hell and they can defend.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Prior to the Jets game who was our last win against? Chargers are beatable...

Legend
Legend
Chargers' O is scary .. Rivers is un-blitzable. Gotta scheme this one, much like today

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I've got faith. We'll come ready to play. With Baker and the Boys, we've got a good shot.

Wonder what hotel they have booked. Maybe we can hire a marching band to play outside their rooms the night before or something

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
L
Legend
Legend
L
Just clicking.

I'm not afraid of the Chargers offence, or any other team's. I had been worried about Ravens' O, until today.

The Pound, the whole stadium, will be barking next Sunday.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
D
Legend
Legend
D
This ain’t the rats O dawg ... this is the saints O ... gonna be a real tough test for the D ...

They did play GREAT TODAY ...

Man .. that was IMPRESSIVE ....

The entire D should get a game ball ... thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
When the Chargers learned they'll need to scheme against the Browns:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
This ain’t the rats O dawg ... this is the saints O ... gonna be a real tough test for the D ...

Eh, I'm not too worried.

EJ Gaines played well. Real pleasant as I've been worried about the loss of Money Mitch (who was playing great).

We've got two of the better defensive players in the NFL in Denzel Ward and Myles Garrett. Both are top 10 in their positions.

Larry Ogunjobi is developing into a monster and is a favorite. Demarius Randall is a huge upgrade at FS. Joe Schobert continues to improve.

Things are looking great.

I'm not too worried about the Chargers. They're coming here. Our guys are sleeping in their own beds. I think we've got a good shot at this one

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's going to be interesting for a while.... That is something that we are not used to having to deal with.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
They got Corey Liggett back and they are loaded on both sides of the ball. It's a tough match-up for us because Rivers is smart as hell and they can defend.

LBs and Peppers are going to have to play A+ games as Melvin Gordon is so good in both the run and pass game plus their scat back Ekeler is elusive and runs hard in the screen game. Derwin James is considered to be, by many, the Defensive Rookie of the Year. Plus Melvin Ingram is outstanding pass rusher. Ward and Gaines will have his hands full with Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Tyrell Williams.

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home
Legend
Legend
Looking at their offense, Gordon, Ekeler, Allen, Gates, Williams ... yikes lol

Our LBs better get some rest (and get faster)

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Legend
Legend
D
I actually had typed out what scares me the most is Gordon and eekeler out of the backfield but decided to wait til swish’s breakdown thread ... coupled with the fact rivers is so smart as vers pointed out ...

We’ve got our work cut out for us in this one ... its not gonna BE EASY ... BUT with this team there’s HOPE ...

One thing no ones mentioned yet ... although one poster eluded to it when they said something like “ this team thinking its always gonna lose is evaporating before our very eyes” ... that was SPOT ON and an AWESOME way to sum it up ... they said it much more elequantly than I did ... sorry for butchering your post dawg ... AWESOME LINE BRO ... thumbsup

Anyhow ... this team showed a TON OF GRIT especially for such a YOUNG TEAM to bounce back from last weeks debacle in Oakland ... last week was vintage browns no matter how u wanna slice it .... we GRASPED DEFEAT from the JAWS OF VICTORY ...

With the veteran leadership of VICE GRIPS ... and i’m Starting to get mad at him ... that play at the end of regulation was INEXCUSABLE .. then i read the article about him ripping into the locker room for being happy to not lose after pit ... then getting in the huddle in OT and taking charge and setting expectations and the CALHOUNES of bake ...

The bolts are good ... better than i thought before the season ... other than the NO game I’ve thought we could win everyone of them ... i think we can win this one ... just the least confident I’ve been other than NO ...

But with this team ... and its talent, grit, NEVER SAY DIE attitude and a QB that along with growing pains just doesn’t know he’s NOT suppose to be doing the things he does .. its like he’s ignorant to the fact that between rookie mistakes he’s not suppose to be making the plays DOWNFIELD that he is ...

As good as the Bolts are ... theres HOPE and thats more than we’ve had in decades ... thumbsup

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
The Chargers are very talented and it WILL be a tough game but we have hope because we are at home and this team now has some PRIDE and doesn't accept losing like in the past. Much different attitude than before!!

Legend
Legend
Bosa being out does make it easier for our offense .. we may have to score 34 points though

Legend
Legend
Gotta put our stupid away. Loved the win! But we can't realistically expect three chances in OT to win a game that should have been ours in regulation. Big part of ANY game against ANY club is luck of the draw in refs, and how busy they want to be in the 4th quarter. My gripe was the no calls yesterday. Certainly had the zebras holding the door open for the Rats.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
Gotta put our stupid away. Loved the win! But we can't realistically expect three chances in OT to win a game that should have been ours in regulation. Big part of ANY game against ANY club is luck of the draw in refs, and how busy they want to be in the 4th quarter. My gripe was the no calls yesterday. Certainly had the zebras holding the door open for the Rats.

We gotta stop the stupid penaltys. Drive stoppers

E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c...wow showdown with Bengals will be done with Steelers before first game with Bengals.

Chargers, if you worry about the Chargers forget about it.
Game plan, and execution. We got a dangerous team ourselves. Turnovers will be a key. Smart or not, Rivers just might lose that battle with Mayfield!

We are due for a combined effort of O and D to take hold and one of us will overwhelm the other. I'm banking on us for a change to go into the 4th with a multiple score lead and we move the ball to end the game with the Victory formation for a change!

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Talk about balance:

We have played in 5 games:

1 regulation win
1 regulation loss
1 overtime win
1 overtime loss
1 overtime tie

That covers the possibilities.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg
Talk about balance:

We have played in 5 games:

1 regulation win
1 regulation loss
1 overtime win
1 overtime loss
1 overtime tie

That covers the possibilities.

Pokemon Football... we collected 'em all!

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
I don't know if any of the upcoming games are a for sure win, but I do like our chances a whole better than at anytime in recent years..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum 1st time ever.....

Link Copied to Clipboard