Legend
M
Browns - 27
Buccaneers - 23

A
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
A
Too many injuries on defense will allow Tampa to score bigly.

Offense's flaws are exposed on game film and Haley's inflexibility means little adaptation.

The team's very tepid, flat play last week suggests the team quit due to some unknown locker room issue or some sort of behind-the-scenes drama. Or maybe they were just tired after so many overtime games and they are gassed. I'm not sure just what happened last week, but the Browns playing like that at home forebodes further poor play on the road.

Tampa rolls while Browns go, "Meh."

Legend
Legend
Thinking about an away win is almost unfathomable for me

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: clwb419
38-24 Browns.

I think Garrett has a career day and defense scores at least once and has several turnovers. I also think we run on them well and Baker has a very solid performance (I don't see him struggling like that 2 games in a row).

Pretty much the opposite of last week smile

when I was talking about the defense scoring, a safety wasn't what I was thinking of, but I'll take it...lol

P
Legend
Legend
P
How can a team go from being the talk of the NFL to this in 2 weeks????

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
Based on the 1st quarter+?

Not us.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
P
Legend
Legend
P
How can we beat Baltimore Tie Pittsburgh and should have beaten NO and now this ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
38-24 Browns.

I think Garrett has a career day and defense scores at least once and has several turnovers. I also think we run on them well and Baker has a very solid performance (I don't see him struggling like that 2 games in a row).

Pretty much the opposite of last week smile

when I was talking about the defense scoring, a safety wasn't what I was thinking of, but I'll take it...lol

Ok, wishful thinking. It'll be closer to 56-2 Bucs this game.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
How can we beat Baltimore Tie Pittsburgh and should have beaten NO and now this ...

Those three teams have Super Bowl winning head coaches leading the way. Say what you will about Tomlin, Harbaugh, and Payton, but they are all good coaches who teach and coach their players (who tend to improve as weeks go by), demand accountability, and generally know how to lead a team.

This is a key piece that we are missing.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Haus

Those three teams have Super Bowl winning head coaches leading the way. Say what you will about Tomlin, Harbaugh, and Payton, but they are all good coaches who teach and coach their players (who tend to improve as weeks go by), demand accountability, and generally know how to lead a team.

This is a key piece that we are missing.

I agree but we looked like an NFL team when we played them and now we look like well ..

Legend
Legend
them..

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
How can a team go from being the talk of the NFL to this in 2 weeks????

Injuries, other teams starting to take the Browns seriously, Browns not being able to handle success and letting self doubt creep back in. Playing like they want to win instead of expecting to win.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Welcome back. Where the heck have you been?

Rough one today. Ugh. I’ve been taking a break and going behind the scenes. There has been a lot of toxicity around here lately. Hoping the team can turn things around soon.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Man, try to escape toxicity anywhere in this world these days. crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: The Beast
This should be a shootout. Whoever has the ball last wins. Of course we all hope that it is the Browns.

Well not exactly a shootout but this was correct. Unfortunately.

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 23 Buccaneers 26 Browns vs Tampa Bay: Who will win?

Link Copied to Clipboard