Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Quote:
Browns vs Steelers: Who will win?

I don't know. I do know the Steelers are a good team and we're playing in their yard. They're coming off a bye-week and I'm sure they want revenge for that stupid tie to start the season.

There are a lot of reasons to count the Browns out. That said, the Browns are 2-4-1, and if they lose this game, the season is pretty much over. I look forward to seeing how the Browns fight with their backs against the wall.

Ya never know.

Legend
Legend
Myles Garrett, Jabrill Peppers “absolutely” views Steelers game as unfinished business

Posted by Mike Florio on October 26, 2018, 6:11 PM EDT

The Browns and Steelers get together on Sunday, seven weeks (and 70 minutes) after playing to a draw in Week One. A pair of defensive players who arrived in Cleveland via round one of the 2017 draft provided the same answer when asked on Friday whether the rematch entails a sense of unfinished business: “Absolutely.”

That was the immediate response both from defensive end Myles Garrett and safety Jabrill Peppers.

“You do not know who is the better out of the two yet,” Garrett said. “We have to finish it off and see who wins round two.”

“I definitely feel like we let them sneak out of here,” Peppers added. “We fought all of the way back, but it should not have even been that if we did what we were supposed to do from the get go. We are just going to go over there focused, ready to go, hungry. They are coming off of a bye week so they will probably have a couple of wrinkles and things we probably have not seen on tape yet. For the most part, we know what we are going to get. We know what their guys are. We know what we have to do to win. It is just about going to battle.”

During the last battle, the Browns created six turnovers. Can they do it again?

“That is the goal,” Garrett said. “Six turnovers is a lot, but I think that it is doable. Just have to keep on getting after [quarterback Ben Roethlisberger].”

Both players also see the game as pivotal to the season of a 2-4-1 team that has been in position to win six of its seven games.

“For our season and our momentum, we have to come back and punch them in the mouth,” Garrett said. “It is definitely a big game for us as it is for them — all division games are. We have to be on our p’s and q’s.”

Said Peppers: “You could not write this story any better. Coming off of a tough loss — three tough losses. Two of those, I think, we should have had, but that is the way the ball rolls some times. They are top of the division. We tied them at our place the first game of the season. Now, we get a chance to go up to their place. It is set up perfectly. Get this bad taste out of our mouths and start this run.”

They’re both right. There’s a huge difference between 3-4-1 and 2-5-1. And if the Browns are going to be true contenders in 2018, they need to find a way to come home from the confluence of three rivers with that third win.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ished-business/

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
No score prediction this week.

Pitts lost 3 of the last 4 off a Bye week. Starting SLOW.

WE take advantage of that and we can TAKE THIS.

Gonna be Rain Game Part II.

Chubb and Johnson ALL DAY!!!!!

O
Legend
Legend
O
We are going to need our WRs to step up big time if we are to have even a chance.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
We are too banged up , if we get blown out Hue likely will get canned.

L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
money rules so...bookies..

we will win, the points givin

I`m good with Baker... Playoffs is good enough for me.
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
We should just go bombs away their corners stink, just attack attack attack

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Browns put together their best game this year.

Browns 27
Steelers 17

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
Legend
lie the opitmism

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 18 Steelers 33 Browns vs Steelers: Who will win?

Link Copied to Clipboard